Game night, faggots

Come over and join me in fantage.com, lets all chill out and fuck around on this game as we troll kids playing their stupid game.

Once I figure out how to make a personal room, I'll post it here and share it with you guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/b/thread/737055907
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massively_multiplayer_online_role-playing_games
oppressive.games/power
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dysnomia's too busy masturbating to all the kids on the game to delete this thread tbh

Actually, if you really want to know, I'm enjoying some ice cream right now.

If your thread isn't pedo pics or spam I don't have a reason to delete it

Dysnomia's nothing special

Oy vey. This is antisemetic!

Special day, faggot? Must get boring sit on the couch all day :^(

No wonder your lunch breaks take so long

The mystery behind it all.

Way to derail your own thread, OP.

What, you think those are all OP?

Should we all be Jewish in this game? Or black?
I made a Jewish avatar.

You're only gonna get about 4 players man. Me, I don't care. The game's probably a virus by itself anyway. No need to give it such my time

No but OP's stupid greentext ruined a perfectly good raid thread on the first post.

Some people are just dicks to the Board Volunteer for no reason. Why can't they be more like me? Just minding my own buisness ya know?

Not every single post is mine, nigger. Everyone else is off-topic, but who cares?

It's a browser game, how the hell can you get a virus from that?

nice photosho;

If your so damn paranoid, then run it in a VM.
It's nothing more than a flash application ran in a browser, and flash applications nowdays have a whole lot of safeguards in place to prevent your computer from getting an STD.

These are all mine, personally. Just for funzies :^)

to create a private room you have to go to the school and click private class room

>flash applications nowdays have a whole lot of (((safeguards))) in place to prevent your computer from…

oy vey goyim, don't tell them

Thanks dude. You wanna invite us there or should I make the room for us?

This game is surprisingly active. For being an habbo alternative, I thought it would be dead.

Looks like a weeb's alternative to habbo hotel.

Hey, quick question. That image you posted, do you know what comic it's from? Oh, and can you do me a favour? Could you ask your dad if he'll sit me on his lap and fuck my tight ass hole, then just as he's about to cum, let me suck my own shit from his dick? Please ask Thx!

Looks like we have to friend eachother in order to invite eachother to our room.
Can you guys give me your names? I'll friend you all so that we can meet up.

or you could just make the room public, you filthy fucking nigger

Hey Holla Forumsrother, quick question. That downsyndrome image you posted, do you know where it's from? Oh, and can you do me a favour? Could you ask your dad if he'll sit me on his lap and fuck my tight ass hole, then just as he's about to cum, let me suck my own shit from his dick? Please ask Thx!

Gays don't deserve life.

Quick way to help us identify eachother! As soon as you join the private room, say "I SUCKED DYSNOMIA'S BALLS!"

This game is shit

Aye guys, I'm waiting in the private classrooms.
All you have to do is go to the fantage school, enter the private classroom door, and find my name there by clicking the public button.

We're more powerful when we're all together.

I've always wanted to be a nigger

i lost connection whats the name of the server

There's only one server, nigger. Just go back to the school.

Well I guess I'm the nigger here.
Join the Banana Barracuda server. I'm in there.

in the private room there are some kids and i'm teaching them about the holocaust

Wait, what server are you on? Two of us are someplace else.

Was on the default but now it's prompting me to pick one. Guess I'll hit Banana barracuda

The first server is full, oy vey.

Sneakirabbi here, I got in the full server.
Go to the school and find my room.

Now we're back on the full server. One of you faggots who actually goes on 4chan should see if they wanna play loli simulator.

Aight, I'm making a thread there.
I'm gonna be afk from the game for a bit, but that's because I'm making a thread there.

Well shit, I can't. I'm fucking banned from there for life.

We started talking about pleb-chan and It just slipped.

F

F

You can make a new account, right?
All you need is a throwaway email, you don't even need to verify.

Let's meetup. Where are you fags at?

We got invited to a party, but it seems to be getting boring.
Lets meet back up at the public school again.

We got invited to a party, but it seems to be getting boring.
Lets meet back up at the public school again.

www.fakemailgenerator.com/

No fuckin clue. it turned me into a cabbage and made me fight a pinyata. Loli simulator is pretty much the best thing to come out of E3 this year.

Yea school it is

God damn.
I have ghetto ass internet.

this game literally wants to make me kill myself

It's literally a shota/loli simulator.

Cuckchan thread got some interest. They called me a double nigger for now having a plan. They kinda have a point. Any good ideas?

im going to find a qt loli gf.

Tell them that we will all meet up in the school rooms and then take over smallish places with decent people after we have numbers.

Tell them that we will all meet up in the school rooms and then take over smallish places with decent people after we have numbers.

boards.4chan.org/b/thread/737055907

getting some interest

tell 4cucks our plan before they leave us

See the problem with that is that they will delete the thread and ban you for a week.

We don't even post there regularly, what's the loss?

IT'S A CIRCLEJERK!

This shit is gettin real retarded real fast.

Never played this game, what's it like? Cause I'm not finding out

It's the weeb version of habbo hotel

kek

Wow, even when you get banned it takes literally no time at all to sign back up. This game is really raidable, but only if people try to actually raid it.

i already left
down to raid something else tho

Thing is cant really do shit.

Some cuckchanners have showed up but for the most part it's pretty dead. I still have bloodlust too though.

Club penguin?

This is the current situation guys.
We need more Holla Forumslackup.

When you lack blacks you can't have any back up

blm protest?

watching some of these make me think a lot of these are bots. the one's who advertise and then say "last call" all follow the same script.

you guys still playing?

We're trying to play and recruit more people at the same time.

not anymore lol. it was funny for a second but the userbase just isn't reacting at all. Any ideas for other platforms? I'm down to do something else.

I think it may be because we aren't a big enough group to be noticed. People are massive in size compared to us.
But if you wanna raid another game, then we can try club penguin. We haven't tried that game yet.

i just bought a membership where u guys at?

That shit shut down just a fuckin month ago

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massively_multiplayer_online_role-playing_games
Here's some games normalfags all play.

Also down to do something else. It may be a better idea to start a general raid thread or something though

If this thread gets too full, then I'll make a general raid thread

where is everyone ingame?

We're at the far right side of the town central.

**downtown

We went back to the school now.

oppressive.games/power

while i was over on cuckchan i noticed a /bant/ thread where they were playing this. might be worth checking out.

game is trash stopped playing

I'm gettin laid yo.