Snowden Tweets on Alleged NSA Malware Hack

Snowden Tweets on Alleged NSA Malware Hack

He gives substantial details on how the Russian gov't hackers have been trying to influence U.S. elections through hack dumps, etc.

Russia building numerous new nuclear "command and control" centers

Russia is making preparations for Hillary, who they expect to be so aggressive that nuclear war will be the only answer. Many people have quoted Putin saying "If it is Hillary, it's war" with one line quotes to that effect. Then debunkers come in and say no, that is not what Putin said. Well, I have news for those who doubt this. Pravda (the real pravda, not one of the numerous spoofs out there) did a very detailed report explaining it all, which amounts to an open statement that if Hillary gets in, it really will be war.

82.221.129.208/combata3.html

Other urls found in this thread:

pravdareport.com/world/americas/27-07-2016/135137-hillary_clinton-0/
freebeacon.com/national-security/russia-building-new-underground-nuclear-command-posts/
www7.zippyshare.com/v/Ts54bb2p/file.html
mega.nz/#!7E10yTqQ!n6tcJw8TuM5fe_pc-kSKKZt_ZogQpMP7SLsuJIB8jhU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FACT: TRUMP IS THE ANTI WAR PRESIDENT. And with regard to the truth about Hillary this well written report from Pravda could not possibly be any more clear.

And that gets down to the latest statements being made on the American side.
"Russia is getting ready for a big war which they assume will go nuclear, with them launching the first attacks," said Schneider, now with the National Institute for Public Policy, a Virginia-based think tank.

My comment: Schneider, a Jewish name. Expect the truth. Maybe. With a twist. Yeah, You bet Russia is preparing, because they are scared to death of Hillary and are afraid of being annihilated. Russia's conventional military still can't even come close to stacking up against America's, but there is a universal truth in all of this: 10 big megaton class nukes are far more powerful than all of the world's conventional forces combined, and Russia has hundreds of them. Schneider really is right: Russia probably will be the first to launch nukes, AFTER they get hit hard with conventional forces and THEN WE GET OUR ASSES KICKED, WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT HILLARY WANTS WHILE SHE SITS IN A HOLE 3 MILES DOWN AND LAUGHS WHILE AMERICA BURNS. She hates America, the MSM hates America, the Jewish community hates America, and all you need for proof is the constant stream of lies about Trump being told by the Jewish media which are making the very near future destruction of America inevitable, they hope.

If we allow them to steal this upcoming election and Hillary gets in, all their dreams of a dead America and a "New World Order" will come true. AUDIT THE VOTE, EVEN YOUR IMMEDIATE FUTURE DEPENDS ON IT.
pravdareport.com/world/americas/27-07-2016/135137-hillary_clinton-0/
freebeacon.com/national-security/russia-building-new-underground-nuclear-command-posts/

Is he indirectly defending Hillary in these tweets? I kinda get that vibe.

Obviously the DNC is getting all of the attention.

Probably, Snowden is a massive cuck faggot.

Probably, Snowden is a massive cuck faggot.

He opposed the war in Iraq while Senator Clinton voted for it.

I think a clear case could be made that her voting record AND actions as Secretary of State are directly responsible for the "refugee" crisis in Europe.

It would be extremely fitting if the next truck that runs down a crowd of Europeans has a Hillary 2016 bumper sticker.

If it’s actually an escalation and will actually get messy, then it needs to ACTUALLY FUCKING START ALREADY.

Not really. Mostly he's saying that telling normies that Russia is behind any hacks is a sort of breach of an unspoken rule: Don't point out when we do it, and we won't point out when it's you.

He's saying that the Russians might have some juicy details on some attacks the NSA did on foreign soil, and if they don't stop blaming the Russians for the DNC leak (which I have from the beginning not believed was from the Russian government), the Russians will give provable info about what the NSA is doing.

At the same time, it's important to remember that

Snowden works with Soros. Snowden is paid for by Soros. Greenwald worked with Soros. Snowden is probably being hidden by Soros. Snowden gave private access to NSA files to Soros.

==SNOWDEN CANNOT BE TRUSTED. SNOWDEN IS NOT OUR FRIEND.

Not really. Mostly he's saying that telling normies that Russia is behind any hacks is a sort of breach of an unspoken rule: Don't point out when we do it, and we won't point out when it's you.

He's saying that the Russians might have some juicy details on some attacks the NSA did on foreign soil, and if they don't stop blaming the Russians for the DNC leak (which I have from the beginning not believed was from the Russian government), the Russians will give provable info about what the NSA is doing.

At the same time, it's important to remember that

Snowden works with Soros. Snowden is paid for by Soros. Greenwald worked with Soros. Snowden is probably being hidden by Soros. Snowden gave private access to NSA files to Soros.

SNOWDEN CANNOT BE TRUSTED. SNOWDEN IS NOT OUR FRIEND.

stiff, no proof was ever posted that the DNC was hacked by a third party and not just leaked by some disgruntled member from the insidet. The "infosec" experts go full circular referencing when they blame Russia, and there are no Russians IPs mentioned but they blame some random French one they claim the Russians used to command malware.

funny how @youranonnew, @Th3J35T3r, and @snowden are all on the same page though :^)

this is why social media is cancer.

With Soros' sticky little hands in the mix everything I get from "brave" Snowden I take with suspicion.

On this one he's actually pretty dead on, even goes so far as to say that it may implicate the US in election fraud (right before the US election).

That would be interesting. I for one hope they (the Russians) actually do. If you poke and blame the bear long enough, it will eventually simply do exactly what you were poking and blaming it for. Will be fun to watch. :^)

I don't think Clinton will be elected, but I'm acting as if she will. I'm bugging out of the big city fucking can't stand the hordes any longer, moving my family to a nice small 75k sized non-first-strike target city, getting fit and getting stocked because if the cunt wins; I have a feeling it'll be WW3 Nuclear boogaloo as soon as the Russians get S-500's deployed around Moscow and other major cities.

Damn Jim, the site was working so well.

Gee I wonder who that could be.

Russia and the US being destroyed in a pointless war the two countries with the most whites would be super retarded.

No goy, it would simply begin a fantastical New World! Just imagine the possibilities! Oy Vey, don't forget Europe would be turned to ash too!

a lot fewer Christcucks no more Crackers. A (((DREAM COME TRUE)))

I hear where you're coming from, but the key targets in a nuclear exchange would be military installations and large, liberal cities.

In the case of the United States, this would entirely wipe out the ZOGbot redneck yokel brigade and evaporate the overwhelming majority of the communist electorate, leading to the near-total extinction of the federal government's entire support base.

In the case of Russia, wiping out major cities would damage their population, but it would also almost entirely exterminate major migrant hordes. Opposite to the United States, it would strengthen the hold the acting government has on power, not weaken it.

Including everyone else in America.

gdgdf

I don't trust that faggpt for one fucking second.

THE NSA HACKING TOOLS HAVE BEEN DECRYPTED!!!!

EQGRP-AUCTION.rar
www7.zippyshare.com/v/Ts54bb2p/file.html
EQGRP-AUCTION.rar decrypted

is there anything better than the political establishment ripping itself apart?

it's all horseshit with no proof.

Haha, Pravda is the very benchmark of Lügenpresse. It was Lügenpresse before the internet was invented

this seems more believable tbh

NSA EQUATION GROUP AUCTION HACKING TOOLS DECRYPTED!!!!!

mega.nz/#!7E10yTqQ!n6tcJw8TuM5fe_pc-kSKKZt_ZogQpMP7SLsuJIB8jhU

is an obvious shill who should not be trusted.

Exactly. It is much more likely to be a leak from a Bernie sympathizer or something.

Bring on the nukes!

Trust me that's only a small scale nuclear attack. The entire US is fucked if full nuclear war happens don't you worry about that.

I knew snowden was a limited hangout and still a us govt asset.

I love firemonkey