Quick Poke it with a Stick

Do you think the board Died because all the Halfcuck, Reddit and Tumblr Fags actually took our advice and went back?

Other urls found in this thread:

ccluster.com/
ccluster.com/candy/thread/97088
ccluster.com/candy/thread/98692
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why did you capitalize died and fags? I think you need to leave.

t, redditfag

Keep it up homo
We need the PPH

Quite the opposite, they are the only ones left. Most of them showed up to watch the site die, but so many of them showed up that the site didn't die when all the 8channers were gone. Now it is just this slowly dwindling group of retards wondering when the hell the show is going to start and not realizing that it has been over for weeks. As they get bored with it, and as they realize what a turd Dysnomia is (he is the reason Holla Forums died, btw) they will all wander back to wherever the fuck they came from and Holla Forums will then finally be recognizably dead.

­

It doesnt matter how high it gets. If it isnt listed nobody will see it.

Yea sounds about right. I didn't come from anywhere else though, I've been here since gamergate. Where the fuck is everyone migrating to?

Here's what happened

most "pedos" are gone now. i'm just wondering where they all went, there aren't any other chans with good "lg" boards that are still up, at least not on the surface web(can't use Tor 'cause I'm a windows 10 cuck)

A lot use tor chat rooms and some surface web chat apps. A lot safer than open boards. They care about being dirty pedos and sharing pics above all else.

Pedos are nice cause they can be clever and have funny conversation

You have to remember, a lot of the so called pedos on here were LARPING faggots. Now this place is dead and there is nobody to annoy and wind up, they leave and go LARP somewhere else.

Are you guys my friends?

b/ is dead? why hasn't this been discussed before?

what apps? like snapchat and bullshit like that? Younow, etc. are pretty much dead at this point for finding sexy lolis doing lewd shit. BRchan /lg/ is dead, all the webms and mp4s don't play anymore, and most images don't show full size because they're technically "deleted".

no

not taht user, but i know theres a lot of pedo group on that amino app sharing cp and shits

Not a pedo so I don't give a fuck. However, there was a thread on masterchan a while back about the apps.

Is it a honeypot or legit? And is it still active with groups?

Masterchan is fucking gone completely.

no it hasn't

ccluster.com/

They don't, I checked all over, and those idiots don't have anything like that, unless I missed something.

Are you guys my friends?

Fuck you

check these

ccluster.com/candy/thread/97088
ccluster.com/candy/thread/98692

im not sure, that was 6 months ago, i was scared shitless of fbi knocking on my door that i dont bother using that app again

Ah that's right I forgot it got renamed,

Those threads sucked, most didn't even share any relevant info, just shittalked, and some idiot "moral"fags

(((Are you guys my friends?)))