6.5 trillion is reported missing from the Pentagon budget

6.5 trillion is reported missing from the Pentagon budget. The last time that happened was before 911, when 2.3 trillion went missing. Hmmm . . . . . .
dodig.mil/pubs/documents/DODIG-2016-113.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/blog/2014/04/6-bil-vanishes-from-state-dept-under-hillary-clinton/
rense.com/general75/hotspot.htm
archive.is/
archive.is/2t5Ho
archive.is/o9LyR
youtube.com/watch?v=auw9n0NZHd8
alternet.org/world/benjamin-netanyahu-has-been-lying-americans-20-years
juancole.com/2012/09/netanyahu-in-1992-iran-close-to-having-nuclear-bomb.html
globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815
archive.is/caxhq
youtube.com/watch?v=626r60AISGc
cryptome.org/2015/02/pay-any-price-chapter-2.pdf
gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=pay any price&lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=1&column=def
stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=1843
money.cnn.com/2016/05/10/news/economy/us-debt-ownership/
youtube.com/watch?v=j4dzECaBxFU
youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7A5B_L6H0
youtube.com/watch?v=l1jM7Svldn4
youtube.com/watch?v=jjcRywb6Zf4
youtube.com/watch?v=-8QwijIoQqA
youtube.com/watch?v=p-8fHVqeNjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tmpaQ_570g8
youtube.com/watch?v=fafxhMLeGeA
youtube.com/watch?v=UHkdfEoxVBQ&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=jD9HOIJRWHY
youtube.com/watch?v=OGQTrIpYMOA
youtube.com/watch?v=n8nqQt9eLOc>>7161490
wikileaks.org/wiki/US_Military_Abbreviations.
youtube.com/watch?v=WhxazsfRT9c
youtube.com/watch?v=_zzQ0q5f5l8
beforeitsnews.com/politics/2016/08/hillarys-phone-calls-hacked-she-is-going-down-2833734.html
drive.google.com/file/d/0B-5XsWgyfXLbOUZtdi1mTXJJOUk/view?usp=sharing
drive.google.com/file/d/0B-5XsWgyfXLbNWlGaG1hZzVxZUE/view?usp=sharing
drive.google.com/file/d/0B-5XsWgyfXLbWGFUcDBBbW01T0k/view?usp=sharing
drive.google.com/file/d/0B-5XsWgyfXLbZzlZb2o0RHBlaFE/view?usp=sharing
drive.google.com/file/d/0B-5XsWgyfXLbRnd3RURlaGlLcm8/view?usp=sharing
cryptocomb.org/?page_id=906
docs.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=http://cryptocomb.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/cbjb-fy13-v1-extract.pdf&hl=en_US
comptroller.defense.gov/Portals/45/documents/fmr/archive/04arch/04_17g.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiW7-zpzcnOAhWTth4KHTB_ApIQFggfMAA&usg=AFQjCNFKFjIgNHmbRjWsHl4xCF-aV-iZjg
netc.com/
metabunk.org/debunked-8-5-trillion-missing-from-the-pentagon.t3173/
wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it#Rabbi_Dov_Zakheim_and_Systems_Planning_Corporation
secretsofthefed.com/top-hacker-guccifer-leaks-illuminati-plan-to-nuke-chicago-in-2015/
youtube.com/watch?v=6es2dUe0JSY
youtube.com/watch?v=xNoBwURlncw
youtube.com/watch?v=brk5cH6pwwM
abcnewsgo.co/2016/08/abc-live-poll-who-are-you-voting-for/
abcnews.go.com
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2116177/What-happen-nuclear-bomb-hit-Washington-D-C.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5aDuCO7181U
youtube.com/watch?v=n9iEo4XXkfk
concienciaradio.com/ab/nsa/nsaisrlab_.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=zb0KjN_4XHo
youtube.com/watch?v=9uateluavJQ
alexanderbackman.com/nsa/
alexanderbackman.com/
truthernews.wordpress.com/2015/03/31/10-reasons-why-switzerland-is-home-to-the-cia-central-intelligence-agency/
archive.is/SNbem
www7.zippyshare.com/v/Ts54bb2p/file.html
abcnews.go.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=iXF4F8xPKfA
youtube.com/watch?v=yzqv-7ErwcI
youtube.com/watch?v=n0NYBTkE1yQ
youtube.com/watch?v=P8p0nBa866E
msgboard.snopes.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=96;t=000012;p=0
wnd.com/2000/10/4314/
articles.latimes.com/1986-07-30/news/vw-18804_1_nut
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_CIA_drug_trafficking
archive.is/RnMCc
archive.is/ZhRPL
archive.is/ojJ6p
youtube.com/watch?v=mxU3HZShS7U
archive.is/wS5rb
activistpost.com/2016/08/7-million-americans-flat-refuse-pay-back-student-loans.html
10news.com/news/bright-lights-seen-shooting-across-san-diego-sky
archive.is/ysCOq
c-span.org/video/?298468-1/book-discussion-pentagon-labyrinth
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So, if this is confirmed as a warning sign of an impending major Happening, then what would cost nearly triple the costs of 9/11 that ((they)) would need to pay for to make habben in the first place soon?

The NYC nuke attack has been on the agenda for a long time.

Hmmm I wonder who could be behind this…

I'm not even surprised at this point.

It's nothing, goy.
Probably just a coincidence.

More black budget money.

I wonder what (((they))) will be using this for?

How the fuck does this happen?

Serious question.

I'm sure it's nothing. :^)

Are they trying to get Trump elected?

Yes, so? This doesn’t mean anything. Will Congress launch an inquiry? No. Will citizens actually demand a response (no)–and if they do, will government actually do anything about it? No.

The currency is fake in the first place. 6.5 trillion just magically came into existence… now. It’s replaced already. Yes, the dollar just deflated a little bit more, but it’s worthless compared to before the creation of the Fed, anyway.

Nothing is solved until the jews are slaughtered and our currency is backed by silver again.

We accidentally spent it all on propoganda and marxist think tanks. Sorry goy, won't happen again, promise. Oh, and ignore that radiation you're picking up in New York, that's just residue we left behind from the Manhatten Project. :^)

$6 Billion went missing from State under Hillary

judicialwatch.org/blog/2014/04/6-bil-vanishes-from-state-dept-under-hillary-clinton/

Hebrew magic numbers, 6 trillion 6 billion 6 million

Won't be there, too obvious but somewhere just as tasty. You never know it might be overseas.

Stop being such tinfoils! Nothing to see here, move along…

/thread

Daily reminder that NYC Israel embassy is holding nukes.

rense.com/general75/hotspot.htm

This has happened for two millennia.

Sounds like something is going to happen soon

holy fuck

That was one of our first big digging threads on 4/pol/ back in the day, good times.

did the nanny die?

Disney World.

Rest assured every dollar will be used to make yours and my life worse guaranteed.

Expect another 9/11

PROJECT BLUEBEAM IS GO

They probably left it in their other pants.

Add this to the pile of things normies will never be concerned about. Now I know how Alex jones feels every day he goes to work.

Can we expect a false flag blamed on Russia?

What fucking state are you in, nj is tight as fuvk and its >50g for felony

That many shekels, possibly. But to bait Russia into a shooting war wouldn't take that much coin (MSM and TPTB are doing it for nearly free now anyway).

But I am thinking more along the lines of something domestic to ra-ra the "broken" nation towards a One World Government. We are at the end of their plans. Maybe Iran covertly nukes DC or something Hell, maybe it is how they are paying for the Wal-Mart tunnels. :^)

Completely talking out of my ass by the way

Maybe they'll straight up destroy D.C. whil all their important people are out campaigning, then remake it with "modern art"

Arizona. Charged with the weed(anything under 2 pounds is the same charge), my papers, and the lighter.

Its not like i was running around with it either.
MCSO kicked my door in (and parked a Bradley on my lawn) looking for my dipshit cousin and got me instead.

I doubt it.

I think that they know they are in complete control and don't need to cause a major false flag.

They could declare war on syria right now and send boots on the ground and there would be no way to stop them.

So essentially.

We are fucked.

Could you fucking summer faggots learn to
FUCKING ARCHIVE
things that are of value!
archive.is/

Also not so friendly reminder to newfags who know there place and still lurking.

Damn, condolences

Got arrested in 2012 in jersey waiting for my ex in my car because my mom was flipping out on me. Caught me with fucking 0.8g and a bowl. They dropped the paraphernalia charge and the pissession turned into a conditional discharge (no record unless I try to go FBI/CIA or some shit)

Wtf i cant get over that fucking pic, YOU MIGHT AS WELL stock up on kilos of bud at that fucking risk level

isnt that evidence court illegal if they didnt have a proper, specificied-to-you warrant to get it?

lwyrup

the warrant was vague as fuck. It didn't mention me at all; just my cousin and "others yet to be identified" and "methamphetamine and other dangerous drugs". but the judge said they had reasonable cause to believe that my cousin was here and dealing drugs (he is a meth head thief not a dealer).

I couldn't afford to fight it after pic related fired me so I got to spend 4 months in prison after 8 in tent city.

Now I live the NEET life and practice programming to keep sharp for the coming race war.

So at least there is that.

saged for way off topic

I genuinely wish you the best

Someone will be a bad boy.

Fuck wasnt all that missing money found the day before 9/11?

Fug 8/18/2016 nebar voorgit xDDDD

Also a perfect excuse to declare martial law and cancel the election so that Trump won't get elected.

Without a further explaination of the acounting mistakes, you can't take that number at face value. The actual money missing could be higher or lower. I helped once in a small company get their books fixed and they had several millions missing, turns out no money was missing those extra millions where acounting mistakes but not actual missing money.

This tbh.
But I'm glad we're monitoring the situation.

As an aside, there have been some good books recently on the Jew money grab that is the "War on Terror."

very bad goy

gone for isis 2.0

if trips its true

jeb knew about this and that's what made him so awkward and autistic like. he knows what is coming

i can dream, can i?

Just FYI, surface detonations aren't used except against hard military targets. If you're just trying to wipe out a city, airburst is the standard choice.

P-probably nothing.

id agree with you if it werent for the trillions mission just before 9/11, the hundreds of billions of dollars that just 'poofed' in iraq the movie 'the a-team' was a quasi true story

I guarantee that money is no longer there and that it is not a question of if or when but where this 'tragedy' will occur

Anyone who lives in a major city keep your eyes open for any random israelies

So. What kind of black ops have we caught wind of? Gladius being activated, Isis oil being bought, walmart bunkers being stocked, are they buying gold in bulk to be independent of central bank influence?

I wonder who could be behind this

You mean lack of random Israelites

archive.is/2t5Ho

gooks can turn their heads like that? I just tried and almost accidentally suduko'd

Both.

Keep an eye out for kikes fleeing and small groups of out of place kikes loitering.

On 8/11 2001, they had a press conference releasing that info. Normally, bad news like that is released on a friday, so people go into the weekend, get drunk and whatever, and by the time the monday papers hit with the news, most of the impact has already lost its momentum.

Obviously, in the time of 24/7 internet news, the little detail that the news was released on a Monday, and instead of reading the morning papers, people were busy watching the WTC blow up on TV, isn't as relevant anymore,

This reminds me of the recent thread, where facebook released a pic of google maps with San Diego in an epicenter of nuclear attack. Coincidence perhaps.

Hoover Dam? EMP attack from Russia, sends US into martial law, race war and cancels Trump's victory?

I would say Europe is on the table for a major happening as well, but wouldn't they just take the money from Brussels instead?

oh and

just so you guys know

6.5 trillion is….

6 million multiplied by 1,083,333.3333333333333333333333333

I was about to say they are never going to nuke NYC because it's full of Jews but then I thought about the 9/11 and Jews (((coincidentally happening))) to stay out of the building during the attacks.

Yes.

Where is the GAO report?
None of the links and related name the GAO report, just that its recent. The closest one doesn't talk about the Israeli embassy or show the map.

But that would catapult Trump into office. He's the one building his campaign on being a hardliner, not shillary (even though she's trying recently to undermine him).

Pretty sure it happens every year.
Corruption, brain-dead accountants, money fo' dem black-project secret space programs - take your pick.

Actually, if its Israeli versus American Jews, it makes sense. You have a very bitter rivalry and desire to kill each other by them.
Americans want to rule forever, Israeli want their Messiah.

Good goy, keep believing that.

What do you mean the last time money was missing it was before 9/11? How long between the reporting and the happening was there last time?

And since the 2.3 trillion that went missing before 9/11 was 15 years ago now, do we know what actually happened?

Does anyone even still check for FEMA "drills" and the like?

wew. thats some naivete you got going there

you better hope we don't lose electricity/internet stays up

Was any explanation ever given for this "mistake"?

breaking it down i guess that some of this money was outright stolen, some of it went to the various "colored revolutions" some went to israel for whatever reason, some went to FEMA and some went to the movers and shakers in western europe so they have enough bribery money to make sure those "refugees" keep on keeping on.

As someone who was in the Arizona prison system, did you ever have to deal with Sherrif Joe?

If so, what are your thoughts on him?

Not really, they just said they have a 'community-driven safety system' that activates if a bunch of people comment about a disaster.

The disaster in question was supposedly pinned on a fire in an apartment complex 24 hrs earlier.

It's bullshit, they were prepping for pic related.

Feels like we'll get one soon.

Ah yes, because when one group is very clear in wanting their eternity, and the other in turning us into cattle without ending the world, its naivete.
Nativite is thinking any candidate is not under kike command.

Can`t seem to find Pay Any Price anywhere on the net.

The Government knows what is best for you. Don't worry, have another King Size Whopper Meal™

WE GOT SEPTEMBER WRONG

2016 WAS THE SEVENTH SEVENTH, THE YEAR YOU LET THE FIELDS LAY FALLOW TWICE AS LONG

THE BIG HARVEST COMES AFTER THAT

As bad as that was, inner strength is forged through fire. Difficult times are ahead. Be safe; be vigilant.

Who knows what the fags in OP are planning with that money. Not anything good.

Sorry, 2015 was the seventh seventh.

did they sum up with the 2.3 trillions or they are just fresh new losses?

Listen and believe
Listen and believe
Listen and believe

ny anons, when you see jews leaving town in large numbers, you know it's time to scram.

These threads are the juiciest lolcows on Holla Forums. You really belief this crap as well. I remember last year something AWFUL was going to happen on september.

The funny thing is you predict that almost every month something awful is going to happen so eventually you can say see it we were right all along now something awful really did happen!.

Just like how your communist revolution in America is gonna happen any day now, right?

I know this is "out there" but does anyone think this could be funding a secret network of underground bases and tunnels all over the country/elsewhere. A la denver airport etc.

The cia cant possibly have spent that much and 6 trillion would be enough for 75+ people to get as much as the worlds publicly richest man.

Meant for

Shit, I'm going there soon.

Wouldn't nukes be too spicy?

Took some HQ screencaps so it can be spread elsewhere.

He's a faggot with a taste for underage boys.

Quad planes incoming …..

Fixed the highlighting.

Even if you were to fund all black site camps/prisons around the world, even if you were to fund secret satellites that take pictures , even if you were to fund secret research and hacking…i dont think you would come even near 6.5 trillion

Oh, I'm sure you can make it out to be 6.5 trillion, these people write their own cheques and they've been sitting in there for a while, don't you forget.

Disney World, Saudikebabia
:^)

Something big is coming. If 6.5 tril is truly missing.. something big is coming. That isn't fuck around money.

probably could be funding an off-the-books space mission

C-checked

Talk about understatements, that's a third of the US economy right there.

archive.is/o9LyR

Nice thread theme.

Didn't the last financial crisis occur right before the 2008 election?

WTF is wrong with my image? It is supposed to be a pepe

it is if you click on it

I know, weird, I have never seen the other image though, It looks like a screencap of a post.

They used it to feed niggers.

Your new is showing, user.

the conspiracy theorist in me sees this as proof of secret underground bases, space missions, a breakaway civilization, etc, but the down-to-earth guy in me sees this as a modern day equivalent to rome's phantom legions

AKA high-ups (kikes) are just stealing money, like they always do

not really kek, just wondering why my image is fucked

Coincidentally, the section of the Pentagon handling the investigation was destroyed on 9/11.

TOTALLY a cosmic accident.

Thanks buddy.

I don't really make up the part the money went missing in the report. If the OP had written or screencapped the parts it would make sense but I can't really find it in the report. I don't even think the person who stickied the thread has read what is actually in the report.

6.5 trillion is over a third of the GDP the US has. And about 1/10 of the world GDP in 2016.

Cerner is a terrible company. They are building new offices in Kansas City and plan to have 10,000 new jobs there. Most of these jobs will be filled with poo in the loos on H1B visas. Their employees are expected to work at least 50-60 hours a week, because they are able to use the visa slaves as pressure on the actual Americans working there.

It happens sometimes when images are sent at very similar timings, and one post's image gets mixed in with another post's image. This happened a lot more often back in the time of 8ch's servers being terrible too.

Thanks for the explanation user.

source on this?

Sooooo…is that officers who are currently in space, or officers who are FROM space?

Interesting video. Thanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=auw9n0NZHd8

I think it means US military personnel that are on a secret space ship/mars base.

But who really fucking knows.

And USA says Russia has the biggest corruption in the world. Look at this shit now!

oh boy, its happening time

tfw all the male hippies were just no gf forever alones trying to get laid while the men were out of the country

wohoaaaaaa

This brings back so many memories of shitposting in 2015…

Shit, wrong link.

so what you're telling me is that this attack is going to be almost 3 times as bad as 9/11?
also didn't that 2.3 trillion go missing literally THE DAY BEFORE 9/11?
new 9/11 with the next couple days?
it's about damn time we get a REAL happening going on
imagine what the threads would have been like if Holla Forums had been around on 9/11
now multiply that by three
also muh 6 trillion

Why is it these things always feature obama staying in another year?
He has no reason too, and if you're putting Hillary in, many reasons not too.
Is it just because people are that hyped on pushing the gun confiscation meme?

It means Astronaut, ya fucking dummies.

what we said is that major wheel were going to start turning in september, and things were going to go majorly downhill for about 2 years
what's happened since then?
happenings almost every day
not little happenings either, fucking big ones.
i've lost count of all the terrorist attacks we've had in the past couple months alone
fuck right the hell off

Holla Forums is always right about Jews but never right about happening, doesn't mean this is not a huge red flag and that we shouldn't keep track of these things.

There haven't been anymore attacks than in the past, its just now they're hitting things you care about on TV as opposed to my Oceanic friends you don't care about.

It would be the best happening thread ever. I pray we keep the internet for the next massive attack.

This talk about nukes in new york. #1 patsy is isis and the logistical failings they would have to engineer to make this happen would be huge. I cant see this happening.

A mass attack in multiple cities is much more likely and viable. 1000 isis fighters in 10 cities coordinated properly could do unbelievable damage. I remember some guy from army intelligence saying 500 well schooled fighters could take the US electricity grid offline in large portions of the country.

Probably the tin foil in me but thinking of this that town that got took over by somalis for three days with no police response would have been good practise for this.

Like that will still matter. Why do you think Soros puts all that money into dood420legalizeit? Have fun on the Russian front, kiddo.

Checked.

Yeah, enjoy the Strafbat lmao

I think I would have heard if muslims were beheading sperm whales on video and burning cages full of salmon.

All you have to do is hit some of the transmission lines or substations.
Soupcan thermite will do that easily, nobody will care about you walking or driving down them.
And that's not counting just running around with an AR10 or fudd gun and shooting out the holders and letting shit go down.
The US is quite easy to fuck over, so much so its done by accident all the time. If anything, the attack would be like the ongoing ISIS assault in RIO, missed because of all the other normal things.

Well at least I know Kek approves of me providing them with a Mossberg 500A to keep their refugee asses safe.

Let me guess, public school half semester of geography with three lessons on the compass rose?
Also

Wasn't there that thread a while ago where Facebook released a "bomb detonated in San Diego" warning, and demanded that people "check in"?

Then some user found that the explosion radius fits the size of a US submarine nuke's explosion? Which are also stationed in San Diego?

Private school education.
I suppose I should have attached a humorous picture of a hispanic child.

moving the goalposts

Do any of you goys happen to know off hand what the production cost of an Orion Battleship is in today's dollars?

because snake was in a coma for 9 years.

no, he was just completely fucking wrong about what we said would happen in september

The original is better

Obama hates Hillary, he only is promoting her because his masters want her and not Trump.

If he had the chance to stay in power another year instead of letting Trump win, I think he'd take it.

reported.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

You realise they call regular astronauts officers right

…don't tell me, it's the jews?

whats everyone's opinions and please b serious ..what would be the outcome and reason for the USA to attack its self with nukes? would; it be to invade Russia or Iran or just to simply be taken over and left to die?

damn we must've hit the jackpot if they resort to cp that fucking quickly

Fuck Jeb, would gladly stab him in the neck, that fucking betrayer.

Which has nothing to do with when the federal powers and Obama 4 Lyfe stuff started.

I know the first part, doubt the second. He seems rather more likely to just pack up and leave when he can.

I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to go for Iran though. They used 9/11 (officially committed by fucking Saudis) to invade Iraq and Afghanistan so why not?

Either Russia or White Nationalists, I imagine. I don't think they'd wanna hurt the public opinion of Muslims right now.

i absolutely love bowie, i think hes brilliant and a joy to listen to…

that being said, midge ure definitely improved that song, its much more haunting.

its fine, you dont get the reference, stop posting though.

The US has admitted to false flag attacks in the past. The highest levels of government don't give a single shit about the average citizen.

But that's just a silly conspiracy theory, goy. You can trust the government.

I don't remember, were there stories about WMDs in Iran?

If not, maybe expect them soon.

Link pls

Yes Metal Gear, Manchurian Autism edition set in Afghanistan.

The funny part is when you point that and then have all the crisis actor people. So is the government willing to kill or not?

I suppose Dr. Greer is on to something?

it would make sense to go into Iran .the USA has already set up its missile defense along the Russian borders ..they say Iran did it because of whatever excuse they have and for the sole purpose of even letting Iran do its nuclear program ..so the USA could use it for whatever they plan on doing next

On SOMETHING yes ..On to something ..no

good info but you're a cuckhold OP.

pick one.

Greer is a fucking crackpot.

"HEY COME TAKE A LOOK AT THIS TRUTH. COME ON IT ONLY COSTS 200 DOLLARS! COME ON YOU'RE BREAKING MY BALLS! HOW ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO AFFORD MY STEROIDS!?"

Maybe the candidate who called Israel "our greatest ally" and Iran "a terrorist state" was supposed to win all along. HMmmmmm

I just hope all the Jews don't get prior knowledge this time. And let it be a real nuke not one of those dirty bomb pieces of shit.

this tbhqf.

He is a Kosher candidate.

Whats up with these fucking "hmmms" I hear constantly? Did I take the wrong turn and got lost in a fucking gay bar or why the fuck are you guys humming like you would be sucking dick?

Israel is full of kikes fut when the relations are being controlled, it is the lesser evil than Iran. Take it in, suck it and try to tell me otherwise.

HMMMMMM as in mystery HMMMM

ie. HMMMMM (((who))) could be behind this post?

Hillary tried to take off with the art and silverware. I wonder what he will get.

Is there an official white house bike?

Monica Lewinsky?

A HMMMMMMMM box?

Dude, (((they))) have been kvetching 'Iran will have nukes in 3 years' for 20 years now.

alternet.org/world/benjamin-netanyahu-has-been-lying-americans-20-years

juancole.com/2012/09/netanyahu-in-1992-iran-close-to-having-nuclear-bomb.html

You must be really new here and I guess many others are too, so let me lay it out for you newfags
Iran is the final boss. Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria are all just stepping stones to finally destroy the middle east, aka Greater Israel according to Zionists. This is something (((they))) have laid out as official strategies, for example most famously in the Yinon plan. Now consider that the people responsible for pushing for war with Iraq were nearly all Jews (the Neo-Cons) and you've got yourself one spicy meat ball.

globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815

can you imagine the wall they will have to build and the defense to keep the Saudis at bat and then Russia to the north ..this is Gog and Magog for sure …this will be at a time when the USA no longer exists thanks to the zionist plan of using them up until they are no longer of any use

6.5 trillion isn't even that much money, when you think about it.

Yeah but that would be obvious. This one will be sudden, meaning it's likely a ground strike or will be detonated from the ground.

The problem with Trumpcucks is that they believe anything that their "God Emperor" tells them to. Iran is the only sizable nation that hasn't been totally subverted by Zionists, Western "values," or Communism. They're the only country that DOESN'T have a Rothschild Central bank. Britain, the CIA and Mossad have been trying to destroy Iran's nationalist spirit for the last 75 years, but they've been unsuccessful.

If there were another 9/11 before the election, then Trump would obviously win, because he has a penis and Hillary does not, and because he has been staunchly anti-muslim since Day One. (Trump will probably win regardless because Hillary looks like she's about ready to die.) In such a situation, the Jews would use Trump to try to start a war with Iran, and Trumpniggers will support it because they're more infatuated with Trump than they are with White nationalism.

Anyway, when Trump wins (which I'm quite confident he will, otherwise I wouldn't have put $200 on it), I hope you'll still be cognisant to realize that it will have been the Jews behind 9/11 2.0, and not Iran, despite what Trump will say.

Definitely a nuke, but I am thinking that to distract normies, you really need to take out the internet. No easy task, due to the intended infrastructure. However, for certain reasons, most of what Americans call "the internet" (their facebook page), in a few data centers in California. There are some global backups, and regional hubs, but they would not be sufficient to maintain operations if all their US data centers went down.

Hadn't seen those Jeb! memes before, pretty good

Are you fucking kidding me? 6.5 TRILLION?

God damn I can't wait for the putsch.

Fuck homie, giving me flashbacks of my ordeal. Got charged for the wrong substance in court. I guess they made up test results, I didnt wanna elaborate or say anything. Proving them wrong and having the true result could have been worse evidence against me. The whole thing was a decptive cluster fuck. I think I pissed them off a lot when I sent them to the wrong address and they never got to raid my house. Instead I had undercovers lurking around my house and a small helicopter do a low fly over the following week. Hey at least I stopped taking drugs.

Oy vey the kikedom shoa'd American Economy

Never forget 6.5 trillion

Henry Kissinger lives there, keep an eye on his travel plans.

Kill yourself.

All joking aside here is the thread theme

maybe the 6.5 trillion bucks is to bribe the entire united states military and police force into obeying them when they try to take away everyone's guns and murder everyone who voted for trump in the primaries

not likely, Brooklyn is the largest Jewish community in America.

I know this because I am stuck here unfortunately. At least I get to visit the God Emperor's palace though.

Iran or Russia.

Might as well change this to the national anthem.

I don't think anyone in the military would be retarded enough to obliterate their home population for some jew bucks

I laughed harder then I should have

Also check'd.

Lol what, have you seen the average cannon fodder? I wouldnt trust some of them to remember their cellphone number, combine that with intense training to obey orders and you have a lot of good goyim.

Who could be behind this post?

It's true though, I think by the end of deployment most of our military gets red pilled. It's why they naturally lean to the right in general.

How come you know so much about degeneracy of faggots? Are you one yourself?

DO YOU SUCK DICKS user?

Instead of letting the thread get derailed, let's talk facts and theory.

What could they possibly try to pull off? What's feasible with this amount of money?

Accounting fag here, just so you guys know, 6 trillion may not actually be missing, this article is about year end adjustments and quarterly adjustments, in accounting terms adjustments are made simply to bring revenues and expenses in line on a timely basis. Year end and quarterly end adjustments can be non cash items like depreciation of buildings, equipment, etc, or drawing down unearned revenue. My guess is they were fucking around with year end adjustment numbers to make expenses look smaller than they were, lots of people do that.

You're late by about 14 hours.

My guess is the auditors caught them trying to lie about expenses and put that in the report. The less expenses you report the better it makes your company, branch, department, etc look.

Its one third of the US economy, or 10 times the anual budget for the whole military.
I wager something got lost in the print job, as you're talking significant amounts of time to skim that much money.
Not in a keeping quiet, but in a way that actually gets your money out of everyone else's grabbing hands.

I been busy

So in other words it's fucking nothing?

Have you forgotten about those ultra expensive urinals back at Pentagon? Last time this happened Pentagon went through 'renovations'

Possibly. When it comes to year end adjustments if you simply don't report some depreciation expenses, and then woops magically report it next year for the next guy when you no longer work there and fuck over the next guy, your resume looks pretty good. I've seen scum do it before, fuck so many people lie about expenses to make their bosses happy its unreal.

feels sad man

Implying a random retard accountant has any idea whats going on here

Lest you forget: archive.is/caxhq

Is this a different irregularity than what was reported in 2001?

FTFY

I'm not saying they couldn't skim a shit ton of money buy lying about invoices and reporting different numbers, but usually the large year end adjustment numbers are for depreciation expense, prepaid items, revenue adjustments etc..

I worked with a lady who skimmed thousands of dollars by reporting false expenses to match money she was skimming from cash drawers. The owner and bosses had no accounting training and had no clue what she was doing, could the army bosses do the same? Maybe?

There are incompetent people everywhere so yea, I could believe it.

as always!

This post was way funnier than it has any right to be.
Polite sage for off topic.

CHECKED

In my humble opinion it would take rather large scale corruption to skim 6.5 Gorillion dollars.

They must imitate Shillary.

FTFY

don't mean to be a fag, but can someone show me exactly what page number it says "6.5 trillion missing" so I can send this to friends and say "look at page X"?

thanks

Ya I'm not sure how you could pull of skimming on that scale, but I'd like to learn.

forgot the pic

page number plox – also gibs shekels

The site ate your pic

FUCKIN CHECKED!!! AW, MAN YOU MUST BE FUCKING COOL AS SHIT TO GET THOSE SNAKE EYE DUBS BRO!!!

>>7161018:^)

Really Makes You Think

thanks!

No, I'm just retarded and forgot to attach. see

youtube.com/watch?v=626r60AISGc

it's another indicator that we are getting more "tourists" than usual.

I've been seeing "redneck" and "inbred" being used more unironically as well this week, including the use of the word "Jew" with the proper pronoun spelling as opposed to just kike.

checked. Well those dubs don't lie, I guess he must be cool, just like you bro!

It doesn't say it's missing, it says the year end adjustment amount of 6.5 trillion is not adequately supported, which could mean the books say is should be 6 trillion or 5 trillion, based on the evidence, it doesn't mean the whole amount is wrong, just that the auditors found that it is certainly not the 6.5 trillion amount.

omg you re-dubed my dubs and added another dubs!

thank you

also my ID changed from
because my VPN took a shit

"did not adequately support… adjustments" – grrrrr, I wish the language was more plain.

Well, the first question is, precisely what did happen? What is an "adjustment" and what does it mean to be (or not be) "adequately supported." I called my friend who used to be an auditor for the State but they didn't pick up.

You're going in circles trying to discredit 6 and a half trillion dollars missing when we're in debt by 20.

So in short, some of that money could have been skimmed, falsely reported, etc, they would have to dig in more to find out. Auditors never look at all the evidence, only a small amount and then they make statistical guesses based on that sample. Any money " missing", would most likely be much smaller that 6.5 trillion, but then again we did just ship pallets of money to Iran to free prisoners not long ago.

yeah, that's what I'm thinking… (see ) So, the real question is, how much is undocumented, right? Also, what do they mean by "adjustments"?

you deserved it user

Indeed, the debt will never be repaid, we just issue more till the end game arrives, better hope the world keeps taking our debt.

half of that debt is in the Federal Reserve system and most of the rest is owed to American citizens. We literally owe that money to ourselves.

You could pay it back pretty quickly if you didn't spend such a vast amount on war, war machinery, war machinery research, supporting wars, war on drugs etc. One day your government will understand, NO ONE WANTS TO INVADE AMERICA. IT'S TOO FULL OF A CERTAIN RACE OF PEOPLE NO ONE LIKES.

Exactly, Auditors will look it over, say this amount can't be right, but they won't spend the time to look over every supporting document, that is not how auditing works, it's all about sample sizes, and statistical guesses, they will simply say the final amount is wrong and send the financials back to whoever they audited. So we may never know what is actually missing, and its the feds, so there will be no accountability.

I always wondered what that looked like.

No other countries own our debt too, it's not all the federal reserve.

What do I tell him?

Around blacks never relax :)

Its really funny. I've been tracking it spread across the chans ever since I got it in a response on 4chan /mlp/ slave pony thread.

I haven't checked the exact totals recently, but well over 3/4 of that debt is within the Federal Reserve system, owed to the Social Security Administration (or other gov't bureaucracies), owed to (often gov't sponsored) pension funds or other similar funds, or owed to individual American citizens.

Since the USD is the world's reserve currency, foreign nations hold large reserves of USD. Of course, they don't just stuff cash under their beds, but rather they hold that as, guess what, T-Bills (ie. gov't debt). So, that's not getting sold any time soon.

You should really try understanding a topic before you speak on it, user, and when someone who knows more than you corrects you, you should listen and not be arrogant.

oh, exactly. we might find out what happened in 2050 when they (quietly) release the final report.

Right -after-

Just a little FYI, there's a massive fire in Cojon Pass, right as the 138 meets the 15. In non-cali terms, the only way out of South California is locked down. There's other ways, but they're far out of the way.

Which is pretty suspicious timing

Dubs confirm. I'm spooked

hope you got your survival kit ready bro

STOP IT I SAID STOP IT

I've read that the entire US electrical grid could be shut down with only a handful of precision strikes on certain connections. I think Texas is the only state that could run its grid independently. Prolly Alaska too.

I assure you I know what I'm talking about, China own like 20 percent of our debt, when we default they won't sit around sucking their thumbs.

cryptome.org/2015/02/pay-any-price-chapter-2.pdf

this

thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthis

especially on subways, i get confronted and / or assaulted by a random nigger at least once a month. Also cops don't do shit so don't waste your time.

derp uploaded wrong pic.

So the best they can do is 1/4 the height of the Japan nukes using buildings.
San Diego has an airport, so they could plan an air burst using a gutted passenger jet loitering over the city.

Lets see how tall the new WTC building is.

OH HO BOYS WE'VE GOT AN AIR BURST PLATFORM

check out gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=pay any price&lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=1&column=def

and just so you know
SIX AND A HALF TRILLION FUCKING DOLLARS IS A BIT LARGE TO BE JUST AN ACCOUNTING ERROR

Yeah, there is Route 14 to Palmdale-Mojave, then Route 58 to Barstow to get on the I-40 or I-15, or else go down to San Diego and take I-8 east to Arizona

start subvertly filming it and putting it on youtube and making webms

Shieeettt man, you Yanks are fucked if these digits are in order

UPDATES ON FULL TRUCK STOPS AND MILITARY TRUCKING–My military friends seem fearful, and have become very tight lip, i would almost say paranoid. Brother, whatever is coming is very close.

Here is what i can tell you from my experience. As for the truck stops, yes, they are ridiculously full, a lot of this is because guys are sitting days, and in some cases a week just to find a load. If you watch you'll see the same guys there for awhile. Then there is also the bottle neck created by some of the new hours of service regulations combined with electronic logs and tracking.
As for the gov end of it, i have seen a hell of a lot of big convoys of military vehicles, 20 plus in a section, 4 or 5 sections spread out, more frequently now than just a couple years ago, and way more than i remember over the decades i been out here. Secondly, the volume of "government" shipments, (ie DoD, FEMA etc) available through "portal" (gov load board) has dropped significantly. I have quit doing military for the most part, for obvious reasons. Things are way worse than most people think economically. This only touches the strange things I've been seeing lately Steve. UN trucks in the middle of nowhere, unmarked C-130s landing nowhere near airports or bases, new airports pop up in weeks with no aircraft in sight, Tent cities. My military friends seem fearful, and have become very tight lip, i would almost say paranoid. Brother, whatever is coming is very close.

stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=1843

Care to make a wager, dipshit?

money.cnn.com/2016/05/10/news/economy/us-debt-ownership/

What now?

Update?

What are you on about, mate, and does it involve the UK?

tbh, if it means wiping out all the vermin I'm stuck living with, I'll take them all to hell with me.

And I'll make sure none of them make to to St. Peter to try and escape.

What the fuck is China gonna do to the US? We'd annihilate them if they tried anything, unless our government was in on it too.

(((Government)))

it's all still disgusting to look at

China functions outside of the kike's blessings. they won't do shit.

I prefer the Kurt Cobain Unplugged version for its simplicity, the other versions just feel like they're trying too hard

not really if you understand what is going on. I mean, there's plenty to be disgusted about, but this isn't what I would focus on

Irrelevant. If the US stopped consuming Chinese goods, China would have a revolution over night. You guys need to stop thinking in terms of Risk (like the boardgame) and start thinking more like jews if you want to really understand what is going on

Everything apart from a monarchy, where the vast number of people are serfs living on Lords or Kings land, does not work. Cromwell fucked everything for us all.

stupid faggot the manhattan project didnt actually happen in manhattan new york
YOU FUCKING
BIG LEAGUE FAGGOT

That's just here in the USA

Black Budget: US govt clueless about missing Pentagon $trillions
youtube.com/watch?v=j4dzECaBxFU

Pentagon Cannot Account for $8.5 Trillion
youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7A5B_L6H0

Missing Nukes Report
youtube.com/watch?v=l1jM7Svldn4

Donald Rumsfeld 2.3 Trillion Dollars Just Gone
youtube.com/watch?v=jjcRywb6Zf4

OBAMA WARNS CONCERN OF NUCLEAR THREAT IN MANHATTAN NY
youtube.com/watch?v=-8QwijIoQqA

'MANHATTAN NUCLEAR' A FALSE FLAG ATTACK COMING TO NYC
youtube.com/watch?v=p-8fHVqeNjQ

Obama Top Worry: NUKE BOMB NYC
youtube.com/watch?v=tmpaQ_570g8

New $100 Bill Decrypted - Nuclear Devastation
youtube.com/watch?v=fafxhMLeGeA

I get your point, but I'm saying so what if China owns US debt? They're not gonna be able to strong-arm anything with it, militarily, politically, or economically. If it was a European (((government))) I'd be more concerned, but the globalists hate China and Russia.

The Real Fireworks will begin when the Derivatives Market collapses, which will bring on the onset of the Global Collapse. Hold your pants!!!

Hillary's Phone Calls - Hacked

The Common Sense Show 7/31/16 (Hour 2)
youtube.com/watch?v=jD9HOIJRWHY

Are We Weeks Away From The Worst Global Crisis In History? - Jim Willie

Warning! The Derivatives Market Will Collapse Soon Also Intel on Gold and Silver (Videos) RobKirby
youtube.com/watch?v=n8nqQt9eLOc>>7161490

So these 'material weaknesses' go back to 1991, 2 years before the first attack on the twin towers.

In the following video, Dr. Jim Willie joins Sheila Zilinsky from “The Weekend Vigilante” to give his cutting edge analysis of what’s really happening in the global economic markets. For those who don’t know, Dr. Jim Willie is highly regarded as one of the leading experts on the gold and silver market, for his forecasts on currency related collapses, bank defaults and predictions for gold and silver prices. He is the editor of the Hat Trick Letter.

Normally, when I feature a Dr. Willie interview, it is accompanied by an article that deals with the same issues covered in the interview, but the article that follows this interview is a bit different from the norm. It’s an article by Michael Snyder of the Economic Collapse Blog where he discusses how we’re starting to see things happen in America that most of us never thought we’d see in our lifetimes, because Americans are losing hope.

At present, our economy is gasping for air with under 1% GDP growth, and over 100 million American unemployed. As if that’s not bad enough, many economists are warning of a looming economic crash unlike any crash before it in human history. During the interview, Dr. Willie makes the case that we’re not “headed” for anything; he says we’ve never left the crash from 2008. All we’ve done is compound the underlying problems with Obama’s disastrous economic policies. The host, Sheila Zilinsky, concurs with Dr. Willie, and she adds that only someone with an IQ under room temperature isn’t convinced that the U.S. is in deep, deep, deep trouble.

Unfortunately, too many people are being fooled into believing the U.S. economy is “recovering” because they see stock markets are at record highs. What those people fail to realize is that the record highs are all an illusion. The markets have been artificially propped up with central bank money, and that has them set up for a crash of epic proportions.

Among some of the topics covered in interview include how the Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation represent entire nexus for the systemic ingrained corruption within our government. Dr. Willie confirms prior reports that the real reason Hillary Clinton was not indicted is because the Clinton Foundation is connected to over 200 high ranking government officials, in 30 different government offices, who have been using their positions and the Clinton Foundation to peddle U.S. data, intelligence, weapons, uranium, and to skim millions for themselves from the public coffers.

Sit back, and brace yourself for a hard-hitting interview, because as usual Dr. Willie does not disappoint with his analysis. Afterward, it’s time to put aside the nonsensical political rhetoric of liberals who keep telling us the country is fine, and take a closer look at how our once great nation is rotting from its core… our youth. It’s not to late to begin making preparations for economic collapse. I highly suggest Being Ready For Any Emergency – The Crucial Guide For Any Family’s Safety. Whatever you do, do not beleive the hype that everthing is fine, and the economy is getting better. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Seize our ships, foreign ports, war, etc

does anyone know what the stuff underlined in red mean?

Suck it faggot, foreigners still own over 30 percent of our debt, I'm sure they will sit around and do nothing when we don't pay them.

You MUST realize that the U.S. public will be fighting against the invading Chinese & Russians, who will be helping the U.S. Government forces during the upcoming Civil War, AND the U.S. Public will be fighting against the U.S. Forces to, who will be rounding up massive numbers of people to incarcerate and execute and cremate inside the FEMA Camps.

Do any of you faggots know what these words mean?

Like I said earlier, auditors look for supporting documents for the claims of amounts on the financial statements. Adjustments are done on a monthly, quarterly, yearly basis. The auditors looked at those adjustments and either did not find purchase orders, invoices, other claims for those amounts, or found entirely different amounts, either way the 6.5 trillion number is wrong. It's not the auditors job to find the correct amount. We may never know by how much to actual amount is wrong or missing.

dont worry we had a 6'5" LT in the tank as a TC

What debt isn't owned by foreigners is owned by the US (((government))), which is no more trustworthy. All the debt is a a symptom of a greater issue, but I don't think it itself is a problem under current economic systems that have no actual basis.

There's no country on Earth that could use it to strong-arm the US into anything. I mean the US gov could use it as an excuse to do something the public would disagree with otherwise by pretending we're being forced into it, but that's it. What I'm saying is the debt isn't real because the money isn't real, and the government knows it. They'll just print more money.

Thanks for the info, I'll read through this stuff.

Technical U.S. Military acronyms, there are a LOT of them. The U.S. Military has become so high tech and technical that they use a lot of acronyms, so you will have to Google them. Wikileaks published a directory of U.S. Military acronyms-abbreviations

wikileaks.org/wiki/US_Military_Abbreviations.

The U.S. Debt is owned by the private bank called the Federal Reserve. It is NOT owned by the public. The Jews in the big banks such as Goldman Sachs etc. artificially inflated the debt in the U.S. and Greece, other countries etc. to such a great degree that there is NO WAY OUT EXCEPT BY DEFAULT!!!

This is the big mechanism of how the Illuminati takes over land, companies, corporations, banks, resources, etc. is through collapses created by induced defaults, (like the Great Depression in 1929).

wtf, no one is going to invade when the usa goes bankrupt. Russia or china are not going to invade a bankrupt country to take money that you don't have. The worst thing that will happen is a huge amount of people being below the poverty line, which will mean a massive spike in crime which means they will need the bring in the national guard as a semi permanent police force. Also umbongcare will collapse and people will start dying enmasse from everyday american diseases like AIDS and diabetes etc. Entire swaths of america will look and feel like africa during famines where black war lords rule and most blacks have nothing but a blanket, stick and bowl to beg for food with. That's all, so don't worry about invaders.

The purpose of the U.S. Debt default is to destroy America economically. The USA still has vast resources, it is still loaded with great amounts of gold, billions of barrels of oil, other minerals that have been locked up by laws and regulations and politics that are against the U.S. Public. You can't even set up a lemonade stand on the sidewalk without being shut down by the police. The debt default will be the imputus for foreigners to take over the land and steal all the minerals to repay the "Debt."

How do you lose $6,500,000,000,000.00?

Found the SJW, remember to filter.

SHILL OVERLOAD these days, fucking faggot who posted 8ch to reddit made the biggest mistake of the year.

surveillance ain't free you know.

By 6.5 trillion dollars?

The Banksters don't give a rat's bellybutton about the fiat currency for the most part. They want the gold in the ground, they are all about mining and minerals, copper pits, silver mines, etc. That is where the real wealth is.

Furthermore, the Russians can operate their society and military for the most part O.K. even during their financial collapse, and can still field their army, airforce, navy, and invade America while we are down during the years of the Great Collapse. It is all a big planned Illuminati trick they will do again.

(me)
What I mean by the money not being real is that its only basis is the US gov's word, and a strong military backing it. It's not like a private citizen's debt because a private citizen doesn't own the monetary system. Nobody can force the US to pay any debts that it isn't willing to. This isn't Greece or some shit, the US gov is a globalist hive that plays by its own rules. It controls the entire system and has a powerful military to back its claims. Nobody is gonna force it into anything it's not willing to do in the first place. They don't play fair.

That's what I mean. The "debt" is just an indicator of how entirely fucking fabricated modern currencies are.

Yeah they may destroy the US economy but that doesn't really have anything to do with the debt. They're pulling the strings. Money and economics work differently at the top than it does for us. It's just made up numbers for them. Anything bad that happens to US citizens will be allowed to happen by the US gov, representatives of the global elite. The debt will just be a pretext.

On purpose.

via kikeapedia

This time, steel beams shall melt.

It is DEFINITELY NOT LOST, but was diverted Black Budget programs, building D.U.M.B.s for the Elite and Gov't. to survive Nuclear War, stocked with enough food to survive 20 years of Nuclear Winter.

VIDEO TOUR IN A FEW DEEP UNDERGROUND MILITARY BASES D.U.M.B.'S
youtube.com/watch?v=WhxazsfRT9c

The Secret Underground City That Will Save The Elite

but why would they do this? as i understand normal businesses do this so it it doesn't affect their yearly profit & loss statement, but if a government agency downplays its budget it gives the budget committee reason to cut spending to that departnment. its well known all government agencies overestimate their numbers to get more funding.

The Steel Beams will be blasted into the Atlantic Ocean and New Jersey.

Promotions. If you can do more with less it makes you look like a better boss, if they make some expenses go missing at year end, their numbers look good. Then they can request a bigger budget the next year, because they are so good at their job, imagine what they can do with more!

Get past the accounting jargon bulloney, it is all a trick to have to deal with extraordinary amounts of Black Budget disbursements. The money is off the books, to do the secret projects the Elite want accomplished in a hurry.

And remember this is military spending, so they could also be hiding bribes, kickbacks, etc

I dont really like it, you can tell its cobain who was singing it, midge ure's is great because it sounds just like bowie, but on less drugs and with cleaner audio.

We need 'mo money for dem black project programz!

Does anyone have links to the San Diego facebook scare? I'm looking up every keyword related to it on google and nothing is showing up

Thanks, this is helpful.

So these misallocations of funds represent Miscellaneous Command Ship data

Still can't see what JV means, joint something?

DDRS stands for Defense Data Repository System, and this was the system that was having errors.

We have legit autists raiding us.

They just rebooted this project late last year.

thats not how government requisitions work.

you're at a budget commitee, explaining your operating expenses. senators are under pressure from their constituents to lower spending, you say to them:

"we were so good we didn't need that 6.5 trillion you allocated us"

what do the senators say?

"oh wow good job i'll give you another 500 billion"?

no, they say "good job. now we know you don't need so much money we can cut your budget. gj guys"

You'd be surprised man, I've seen some crazy shit go down in accounting. Like the fed claiming we have GDP growth at all

This is of course only the official answer. You know well that just because its official doesn't make it correct.

i was responding to anons assertion it was merely an accounting trick to make themselves look like they're not spending so much money. that doesn't make sense.

i know the money is likely going into the hands of isis or african warlords

HILLARY ONE RINGY DINGY, PHONE CALLS HACKED

Video:…Hillary, One Ringy Dingy, Her Phone Calls Released – YouTube

This is correct. All of Hillary’s phone calls are being released.

What a News Day – so follow along closely and prepare to be wowed:

AA) Emails Released
The Emails of the following were released
1) Hillary
2) Traitor John McCain
3) George Soros
4) NSA
5) Obama’s Emails are about to be released as his Facebook and Twitter Accounts were just hacked.

This means the details of every Hillary weapons sale, from the First Gulf War in Iraq to the last war in Syria – it is all begin exposed. Her Funneling of $100 Billion through her nonprofit Corporation is also about to become Public Knowledge – who got what money and why. Nothing is Sacred and there is NO HONOR among thieves The evils of the United States Corporation are being laid bare for the public to see.
Senator Reigel’s Report pointing a finger at Hillary for killing 200,000 Veterans with Microplasma Ingognitas from the Gulf Wars – Exposed in her calls

Hillary: “WHAT DOES IT MATTER”
You know what is so funny about this release of phone calls is that – if the CIA or FBI forced my Supreme Court Case they could plug the hole and maybe re-secure the Emails and Phone Calls.

The CIA/NSA/FBI and Army Intelligence are powerful, but not Street Smart.

By the way – I had leaned how to hack any Facebook or Email program – it is all in the Autobatches. I had to learn because the CIA/FBI and Army Intelligence out of Afghanistan 12 miles south of Kabul hacked my Emails and Facebook and Twitter Accounts and changed my passwords so I had to get in and change them.

It more fun to watch some one else release the Info though.

Hacking Phone Calls – well, that technology was given to Russia by some Out Of Towners I am only aware of.

=======================

BB) Yet another Hillary Murder

Unfortunately – Hillary’s Handlers are still murdering openly as Julian Assange’s Attorney has been found dead

=======================

CC) California Governor Moon Beam is going nuts with FASCIST Laws that are allowing his citizens to be openly Raped and Murdered

1) First – SB 277 Forces all children attending Public Schools to be vaccinated. If you are on Welfare you must send your children to Public Schools and they will be dumbed down by the Drugs in the Mandatory School Lunches and Vaccinations.
2) Second – California is about to pass the “California Pedophile Protection Act” making it a crime to expose the Beating, Rapping and Murdering of Patients in any Rest Home or Hospital. So you get your welfare Check but condemn your children to a Life of Hell. What this means is that if you film or tape a rape, murder or beating and expose it YOU go to jail.

However – as an Ambassador I may expose it so if you film a Rape, Murder or Beating send the Video to me and I will expose it. You forgot about that, didn’t you Governor Moon Beam?

=======================

DD) One million Dollar Bounty offered for Hillary’s Real Medical Records by “”True Pundit”” and a Catheter Tube was just filmed running down Hillary’s right Leg during a Campaign Speech.

OK – Enough Information

Pray that those murdering Hillary’s Opponents are either removed form Planet Earth or they turn towards GOD.

Pray also that your family is prepared for what is coming.

=======================

The News You Need

Dr. William B. Mount

beforeitsnews.com/politics/2016/08/hillarys-phone-calls-hacked-she-is-going-down-2833734.html

I’m sorry, you seriously fucking believe this? Goddamn, you’re stupid.

fake, sad cry for attention

Bullshit article.

wew

Heh heh heh, the hackers have really upped the ante, wait for these hacks to become public, then you REALLY see the Fur Fly!!!

This has got to be it isn't it? San Diego is a major Liberal coastal city people recognize, but not filled with (((bankers))) or (((media figures))) that it would take out any of their own. It's close enough to Hollywood to make any propaganda they make after the fact "personal" but far away from it that all the industry movers and shakers would be safe from the event while also close enough that anyone in the industry that opposed them could believably be when it happened as (((coincidence))).

I knew there was something seriously wrong when that fake explosion alert happened.

Islam is literally what Judaism was like before it got blasted by the Romans, retard. All breeds of Semite are evil.

San Diego has always been more conservative to my knowledge.

NOTICE how there are NO False-Flags and usual CIA-FBI hanky panky going on in San Diego (well, except for Michael Hastings), don't you?

San Diego is a MAJOR Illuminati center for the West Coast.
Pittsburgh is a MAJOR Illuminati center for the East Coast.
San Diego has that massive undersea Naval D.U.M.B. off shore there, and I'm sure there there's lots more going on there they don't want you to know about. And they keep the housing prices so high there that if you are not elite, or elite-connected, you cannot live there.

Who Is Ultimately Behind the Mass Death and Destruction Coming to America.docx
drive.google.com/file/d/0B-5XsWgyfXLbOUZtdi1mTXJJOUk/view?usp=sharing

Who Is Ultimately Behind the Mass Death and Destruction Coming to America.pdf
drive.google.com/file/d/0B-5XsWgyfXLbNWlGaG1hZzVxZUE/view?usp=sharing

Top Secret Advanced Aerospace Craft Photos.zip
drive.google.com/file/d/0B-5XsWgyfXLbWGFUcDBBbW01T0k/view?usp=sharing

AREA 51 PHOTOS MEGA COLLECTION.zip
drive.google.com/file/d/0B-5XsWgyfXLbZzlZb2o0RHBlaFE/view?usp=sharing

TR-3B ASTRA DOCUMENTS AND VIDEOS.zip
drive.google.com/file/d/0B-5XsWgyfXLbRnd3RURlaGlLcm8/view?usp=sharing

Deep underground military bases don't come cheap. It's pretty clear to me that the elite and military have been planning to have WWIII and since the chances of it being a nuclear war are so high, they decided to build self sustaining bomb shelters on a massive scale and filled them with the most advanced technology. I'm talking, tech that they won let us civilians have like alternative energy devices that would crash the global economy which is based on fossil fuels. This gives the elite a safe space where they and their ancestors will be able to live for hundreds of years, while the people on the surface are wiped out. Then they will be able to emerge from their vaults and be like technological gods to rule over the degenerate mutants that survive on the surface. This sounds like science fiction but its 100% accurate and real.

Heads up to anons, make sure you're signed out of all Google services before accessing anything posted to a Google Drive, otherwise your anonymity will be compromised. Not saying this user has bad intentions or anything, but if he did, you would be fucked. Not to mention Google will know you're interested in that kind of shit.

Niggers can't think beyond the day. They have no concept of ending their life to save themselves from suffering, or betting their life to save themselves from suffering, or betting their society to save everyone in it from suffering. They just continually suffer.

Does anyone know the U.S. military budget? Every source I've found with Jewgle comes up with the ENTIRE U.S. government spending amounting to 1.11 Trillion annually.

I have 9000 > Alts at my disposal, so I'm well off I guess.

Here's part of the Black Budget from 2013.

Demand the full and unredacted release of the U.S. intelligence ‘black budget’ from the NSA record Gatekeepers

This document is being held by a few select elitists, it deserves to be released in full without question.

Below are the only known pages released to the public by the Gatekeepers.

cryptocomb.org/?page_id=906

docs.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=http://cryptocomb.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/cbjb-fy13-v1-extract.pdf&hl=en_US

They better have been set up using proxies, otherwise they'll get you on IP

oh shit did he call out the freemasons?

Two things.

How do I know this document is legit?

Assuming it is legit, the numbers don't match up. The budget, according to this document, doesn't exceed 100 billion, let alone multiple trillion.

No idea what the actual amount is because they call the different aspects different things and fund them under other budgets. I seem to remember the USA sending money and military equipment and aid to israel of a few hundred billion dollars but can't find the news article. Was only about a 5-6 months ago I think.

Then you have the wear on drugs, that's got to be getting close to half a trillion or more a year. Plus they feed the issue by actually sending guns over the to the drug barons and buying tons of coke. But hey, guns are cool and everyone loves coke.

Still, be careful. Sharing Google docs is a common tactic SJWs use to dox people.

It's closer to 4 Trillion.

Military is 600-700 billion.

Then they wouldn't just say "Oh hey guys, 6.5 trillion dollars, (waayy over our official budget), suddenly went missing from our funds" in a report like in the OP.

[citation needed]

That's true, but the money used there will still be documented someone else.

pure coincidence

Entitlements alone are about $2.5 trillion.

That seems more believable. The latest report I saw for the US military budget had it at around 600 billion.

i absolutely love ure, i think hes brilliant and a joy to listen to…

that being said, david bowie definitely made the best version that song, its much less garbage.

I heard the cover first and thought it was great. I was a little disappointed when I listened to Bowie's original, mainly cuz he's usually the best at everything.

The prophesy will come to pass

I actually saw one of those about 2 years ago. Was jumping some yuppie couples car at work, looked up and saw a fucking black triangle with blue lights floating nearby us. Had to have been at least 4-5000 MSL. They were confused as fuck I was pretty damn excited. Never thought Id see one.

Time to get comfy then?

What the fuck am I looking at?

Not for long. They're importing mexicans like they need them to survive.

and they're flooding the navy with welfare queens. Literal pregnant black nigresses, that's probably half of what all the services are right now, single moms and various minorities.

I think that may be what a horse's hoof looks like if you remove the "nail".

(((The Pentagon Bureaucracy.)))

Yeah and what the fuck is up with these reaction images:

Not typical 8/pol/ material.

Whoever these people are, they have to go back.

sounds like the enclave tbh

FUCKING FUCK OFF TO REDDIT

Some sketchy shit went down during the merchant holidays in 1991. Read that recently. They came due in 2001.

What was going on in 1996?

small detail

it maybe sooner than we think

Your lawyer was really shitty then because you could have had that case thrown out since it wasn't a warrant for you.

neat

So it's going to be a nuke of some kind according to most. So question to everyone out there.

New York
New York
Keep an eye on the news for mass visits to israel by yankee jews for when it's going to happen.

San Diego

O-oh boy!

>6.5 trillion

Is this a joke? They lost the equivalent of over a third of the country's yearly GDP?

What if the Nuke was used to trigger a faultline?

Lots of articles about how there is a 99.9% chance of "the big one" happening in southern California "soon."

Could any user post the contents of the .zip files? Or give a quick bit of advice on how to open them

Nuking NYC would cost WAY more than 6.5 trillion. I'd go so far as to say it would bring the United States to their knees.

A false flag is one thing. But this is the equivalent of the head of the CIA organizing his own assassination so it can be blamed on the commies. It's idiotic and self-defeating.

That's not how plate tectonics work, user.

this
1 in 16 americans live in the greater NYC metropolitan area
that's a pretty sizable chunk of the population

Congratulations, here's your (((you)))

If you nuked Yellowstone it'd probably be the end of the US, or at least its global dominance.

Please don't though, I live right by it.

…holy shit. I just realized what they're gonna do.

If they nuke something, it won't be in America. Now, which western nation which is closet to the United States and which they'd love to annex in the event of a catastrophe has been conspicuously free of major terrorist attacks?

….Canada?

mexico?

….Cuba?

The reelection of Bill Clinton.

Yup. If they nuke something, it'll be a city in Canada.

1. It wouldn't harm the US directly.

2. It would still be usable as an excuse for everything they're planning.

3. It would also cause such turmoil in Canada that it could be used to justify annexation.

Now, you just have to think. The major cities in Canada are Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver. You could also count Ottawa since it's the capital.

Now, which city would they benefit most from nuking? As in, which would have the lowest economic impact while also removing people who would oppose annexation?

The moon.

New York, of course

kek

but we've had numerous attacks, we just always catch the guys really quick

And thus, no major attacks. But we're talking about something organized by the United States' alphabet agencies, not some lone retard.

There's a cure for AIDS?

Lucky the cali commandos who shot up the generators only knew about cutting the fiber optic cables so the command building didn't know they were being hit. But they only shot the radiators.

If they had shot the bushings on the top which aree made out of porcelain or rubber that houses a spring loaded rob that when damaged shoots down into the main housing and destroys the machine they would have been in big trouble.

Would be bad news for our brave troops during martial law. We really do need to get rid of guns to make sure we can keep the power up its the only way martial law could ever work.

Whad dhe fuggs :DD

Very brave of you to judge whether or not the events predicted here actually came to pass, when professional historians require the hindsight of a century or more to truly say.

Did they leave the $6.5 trillion at Auschwitz maybe? I think i recall hearing something about that.

Always thanks to FBI tips.

Calling it now.

Wherever the files are held, it will be false flagged just like 9/11 except this time they will blame the Russians, giving casus belli for WW3. For added keks, it will probably happen this fall before the election so Obama can declare a state of emergency and suspend the election and therefore a Trump presidency.

Screencap this.

Screencap this shit.

One dollar for every dead Jew, goy.

Its real interesting how the FBI can thwart terror attacks in Canada but not the US, I'm sure its purely coincidental

although we definitely took care of the parliament shooter our self.

comptroller.defense.gov/Portals/45/documents/fmr/archive/04arch/04_17g.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiW7-zpzcnOAhWTth4KHTB_ApIQFggfMAA&usg=AFQjCNFKFjIgNHmbRjWsHl4xCF-aV-iZjg

Post a working link next time, you nigger. Or archive it.

Lets see….

"We are providing this report for review and comment. Army and Defense Finance and Accounting Service Indianapolis personnel did not adequately support $2.8 trillion in third quarter adjustments and $6.5 trillion in yearend adjustments made to Army General Fund data during FY 2015 financial statement compilation. We conducted this audit in accordance with generally accepted government auditing standards."

What does 'not supported' mean? They dont know what they spent it on?
It just disappeared?
Like "Uhh so we spent almost 7 Trillion dollars and didn't keep the receipts, my bad lol"

I explained this above, "not supported" means the auditors did not find enough supporting evidence for that number, 6.5 trillion, so the DOD is off in their adjustments amount, by how much, nobody knows?

You know that's way way off to the edge of the city, right? Empire State, Christler, or Bank of America buildings would be MUCH better choices, because they are just about the same height and centrally located.

Well if its a 9/11 tier event, I hope no anons get caught up in it. Most likely communications will be either "down" or "protected" and the only source of news will be the (((media))) for some time.

Link doesn't work, you dumb nigger.

pfft, they're not missing, they know exactly where they (((are))). they just won't tell you.

Dude fuck off they can take some more shit looking gray box buildings made in the 1970s.

The Empire State Building is cool as fuck.

Whose office is IN NYC?
Trump can kiss his ass goodbye.

man metcalf got memoryholed hard

They'll be the targets after this.
Paris is burning?

I like your paranoia.
That's quite a cohencidence.

0/10 kys

Thanks foilman.

Thanks for contributing your Majesty Mr. Kang

That looks pretty deadly. How much do these cost?

So they lost some money, they think maybe 6.5 trillion but don't know for sure because they don't have evidence for how much money they lost, or didn't lose, because of their shit record keeping

oh shit

I understand nothing.
1. how the fuck did this happen
2. how on earth do 6.5 TRILLION dollars go missing just like that?
3. how did the money go away? did they write cheques? did they go to an atm and withdraw all the money? did they transfer it from the US defence department bank account?

6.5 TRILLION.
You know how big that number is right?

Between the press conference and 9/11? One day.

It's goes into the secret space program and to jewish Illuminati families.

Guys, I hate to breakup your happening circlejerk, but the money isn't missing.

This does NOT mean the money is missing. The Pentagon doesn't even have a budget this large. They are talking about adjustments to transactions, meaning, they accountants did not properly record those transaction according to government accounting standards.

The $6.5 trillion is the total amount in transactions between departments and the private sector. That isn't their budget. And the money isn't missing.

Oooooohhhh.

netc.com/

Level 4s heading on down. Going to be something happening soon gents.

This by no means is the largest accounting fuck up. But the money is not missing

And I think the guy in charge of accounting was some rabbi named Zakheim or something like that. If I recall correctly he wasn't just a jew, he was a rabbi too.

Yeah no, and you need to Archive that shit user. I'm not doing it for you.

archive.is/

You deserve it for being a drugfag degenerate. Just thing, you wouldn't have been arrested at all if you weren't such a degenerate faggot you felt the need to smoke the herbal jew.

Go back to Holla Forums with your autism.

Oh look, the Holla Forumsfag is one of our resident "drumpf is just jewish puppet goy" goons. Kill yourself.

Unless nukes having EMP effects is just a meme, a good amount of the country will be without power or internet.

It all makes sense now.

I'm not sure what the information on that page is worth but this is the guy I was talking about:

wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it#Rabbi_Dov_Zakheim_and_Systems_Planning_Corporation

Rabbi Dov Zakheim was the appointed Undersecretary of Defense and Comptroller from 2001 to 2004 under the George W. Bush administration. Zakheim is the man responsible for the disappearance of $2.6 trillion that went missing from the Pentagon books which was announced by Donald Rumsfeld on 10th September, 2001. The story was buried under 9/11's rubble. The specific section of the Pentagon that was "hit" or "blown up" contained the years budgetary information, as well as accountants, bookkeepers and budget analysts; many of whom died on 9/11.

In May 2001, when Zakheim served at the Pentagon, it was an SPS (his firm’s) subsidiary, the Tridata Corporation, that oversaw the investigation of the first “terrorist” attack on the World Trade Center in 1993. This would have given them intimate knowledge of the security systems and structural blueprints of the buildings complex.

Corey Lewandowski isn't a jew you moron. And I don't think Stephen Miller is one either. Can't you at least update your anti-Trump propaganda?

EMPs are a function of detonation height. As well, a lot of hardware is resistant that people haven't bothered to update the old tables from. So the impact is much less than before, but still bad if you can hit LEO.
Of course something like that is getting a couple standard missiles and Pac3 after it without regards, much less the THAADs.

and the world would be a better place tbh

watcha eatin rato

whatcha eatin rato

You don't clean a septic tank with dynamite.

Hate to point out obvious but if you were sitting on a fleet of super secret next gen super fighters for a 1-punch knock out in the next World War, you'd need to fudge some numbers to cover up dev and maintenance costs.

What about Chicago?

TOP HACKER, GUCCIFER, LEAKS ILLUMINATI PLAN To NUKE CHICAGO In 2015

secretsofthefed.com/top-hacker-guccifer-leaks-illuminati-plan-to-nuke-chicago-in-2015/

youtube.com/watch?v=6es2dUe0JSY

The BLACK BUDGET gobbled up all the money…

They have to build more DUMBs to save the Elite's asses during WW3!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=xNoBwURlncw
youtube.com/watch?v=brk5cH6pwwM

Is this the monarchist version of pic related?

Quite a few anons have seen them before, myself included.
Ive talked with several others about them in various threads.
From what Ive gathered, there was a wave of sightings in the 2013-2014 time frame when they were more active than usual for some reason.

Makes more sense than a false flag, given the massive ammunition purchases DHS was making not too long ago.

They're getting ready to go all in.

I like your dub dubs.
What you play off as paranoia is simply humorous spit balling.

I envisioned a way to dodge taxes 10 years ago that involved starting a non-profit or religion, then spending my entire paycheck as a donation to the religion I or having the company I work for sign away my paycheck to my non-profit.
From there, I would be hired by my non-profit for consultation work, and my home would be classified as a place of worship or educational center. Family members would be placed on the board of executives, and we'd do some minimally charitable every year to keep the tax man away, such as donate bumper crops from the family farm to a food bank.

Lo and behold, the Clintons where following my plan perfectly for decades.
I had a hearty chuckle when news of the Clinton Foundation broke.

My latest fuckery is attempting to maximize retirement earnings for a relative who's had major health problems.

There are a lot of natural resources in America to be exploited in the absence of a functioning government and local economy.

There are also millions of highly skilled workers in the US. That's an extremely valuable resource in of itself.

america's nukes are the primary reason that russia and china don't literally try and dominate the whole fucking planet
any significant lapse in our ability to defend ourselves with nukes would almost certainly mean invasion
never mind whether or not they'd actually be successful, that's beside the point
the point is that they would try

ABC poll showing Trump is going to win..

abcnewsgo.co/2016/08/abc-live-poll-who-are-you-voting-for/

It's a fake site. The real site is abcnews.go.com

No one cares about Canada, you dumb Canuck. Your country is irrelevant and it always will be.

what do you all say about these gents?

What are you willing to bet that ((Muslim extremists)) are about to crash a space shuttle into Trump Tower?

deutsche bank is going to crash with no survivors

In before ✡Palestinians✡ crash hijacked planes into the buildings to 1. hide Deutsche Bank’s financial failings and 2. foment support in Germany for the genocide of Palestinians.

Also fuck. Staff talking among themselves is a sign of a dead forum.

isn't their budget like 600 billion per year?

How do you lose what amounts to the entirety of ten years of funding?

Probably has something to do with this:
ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/20160007709.pdf

Do you know we have a mega-ton chunk of rock being re-appropriated into cis-lunar orbit? Yes, our fuckin moon. Do you think we have computers that are capable without any chance of fault, to guide a massive chunk of asteroid back into a stable orbit of our very own natural satellite?

Yes, the very same organization that was blackballed this past decade, and a majority of its funding cut, still seems to be chuggin along just fine, with blasting off chunks of asteroid and redirecting it towards the moon.

My guess is they are gonna run it into the surface of the earth or into the ocean and create an apocalyptic event, prolly on Oct 5 this year.

The self-landing rocket they made? Escape pods to the lunar colony until the shitstorm settles.

im legit scared right now guys

For what purpose.

I'm fucked if we get nuked. 144th fighter wing is stationed here.

It was nice knowing you all if the bombs drop.

Has anyone pointed out that Archive seems to be down?

now is not the time for fear…..

pantsu bane best bane

Found in 100 percent of ALS patients from the gulf war

WHAT DOES IT MATTER

Tell me about bane! WHY DOES HE WEAR THE PANTSU DESU~

It would be WW3 for sure. Syria is a Russian ally, and they've been working together to destroy the rebels. If the USA goes in against Assad, then Russia will declare war.
But maybe enough US generals aren't stupid enough to play that suicide game. Maybe instead they'll just flip the bird at Clinton and Obama. Also Trump would use this to his advantage (he doesn't want more wars).
It would be a really stupid and desperate move for the jews.

The Saudi "royalty" are kikes, themselves. How new are you?

ohshit

Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to New York City tomorrow.

I almost fell for the bait.

ahha ya fuck az, besides the fact they let eric glosson go theres this

absolutely fuxk az

They are going to nuke a major US city , blame it on Russia .
WW3 start , nukes who have been already planted in Russia and china explode , US invades them , NWO initiated .

fucking savages

Can you not type normally because weed fried your brain, or because of the accident?

Any source on this claim?

Just wishful thinking/shitpost, fam.

See you fuckers in the field, I heard that Iraq- I mean Iran funded *large terror attack* and has got some WMDs and President Bus- I mean Obama is going to send us in

but Canada is the designated (((safe haven))) for (((draft dodgers)))

I'm more concerned about Brexit.

Canada isn't as close to the USA as Britain is, militarily.

Plus it'll be used as a double "Oh if only the EU could save em"

Like I said I hope to fuck it's London and not here. Stoke would be a prime target due to the roads.

Between this and the already massive budget that is explicitly funneled through SAP's, the fact that most of the worlds drug trade is controlled and owned by the alphabet soup, the fact that some 80% of the supposed supply of gold is unaccounted for, not that the count is an accurate figure, but rather a conservative lowball. I think it's safe to say that nearly all the worlds money supply in some laundered form or other passes through the military industrial complex.

The idea of black projects with unlimited funds should have a new meaning to you.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5RmFy-PuEA

(Checked)

Predicted something similar, but honestly it all depends on who wins the election.

It will be early 2017/or mid 2018 and the move will be made. I doubt any sooner due to current troops movements and Syria.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2116177/What-happen-nuclear-bomb-hit-Washington-D-C.html

Is a good article covering possible fallout areas, etc if a nuke went off in the capital. Honestly, it it was a legit attack, they would target a central production area - like Chicago/Detroit/Cleveland, Kansas City, or perhaps Austin/Houstin/Dallas… A 'false-flag' attack would take place in a place like Seattle/Portland, San Fran, New York, DC or even Mexico City. The point to bring the population of the entire north America together against the threat. The fervor and aid from the citizens would be overwhelming. Likely targeting Russia or China, in co-ordination with (((Syrian))) or a similar state agent.

In my opinion, if one nuke were to go off, the most effective areas that would ruin production and possibly cause a collapse would be Kansas City, New York, or the LA area.

Now, if there were a timed or co-ordinates effort, smuggled by sea and nailing a massive port on each coast. THAT would be investigating.

Better yet, think about an attack in Canada and the US. You'd see the final creation of the NAU in a month and people would be loving it.

I've never believed that it would come down to that sort of thing. Maybe a nuke discovered or prevented following an armed attacked would be enough to push people in the direction (((they))) want.

Gotta fund that shadow government goy

paris man, paris

pay attention to predictive programming

Wasnt there a thread about facebook slipping up on a supposed attack in San Diego???

This

That is the kind of thing I'm talking about. Beware of any false flag that hits a major, but non critical city, saying it came over by sea.

fuck guys we got to be careful

Not bad. But really, in order to gain a global push, an attack would NEED to take place on north amercian soil. Like I said, watch for something on a coastal settlement, major, but non-critical.. coming by sea.

I've been watching that site for over a week now, can you prove it's fake? I'm asking a legit question here. I cannot believe a fake website using ABC logo and other copyrighted material hasn't been DMCA'd

That reminds me of the incident that happened last year, coincidentally in California. Maybe that was a test?

There are plenty of tests. Watch and just investigate everything. Be wary when something goes down. I still think it would be an armed attack, followed by the discovery of a nuclear device or bio weapon of some sort. They wouldn't want to inflict a grievous wound, but would want to cause panic with the potential to wake people up to the (((threat))) that they nearly avoided a nuclear or similar attack. Either way, people were saying the same thing when Bush was nearing his final term, now they are with Obama. The difference is that the global climate is much hotter between the east and west now. So having an intermediate scapegoat with ties to an eastern backer would scare the ever loving out of people. You'd see people clamoring for the collapse of that country, willing to execute a draft, matial law, whatever it took so that (((they))) dont ever hurt us!!! People will be glued to their fav network for weeks after the event like zombies, willing to put up with just about anything that results in more safety for themselves.

Something with smart phones being used to detonate even.

China becomes the new world power around 2018.

The media will play out, over and over and over.. the possible damage that WOULD have taken place, or MAY still take place. Citizens will walk around vomiting the information over and over and over to anyone. Further perpetuating the cause for 'security and safety'.

The funny thing is, it's theorized that if an attack did indeed take place, and was a real attack from a foreign foe, it may be impossible to prove if it was a false flag or not. That's what (((they))) have really been waiting for. Cannot afford another 9-11, where it was coordinated well, but left a few sloppy mistakes that were not fully predicted.

This time, it will need to leave people accepting the doubt that even if it was a false flag, we still need to bump up security and tracking.

Sounds unbelievable.

You serious?

It's called phishing. Create a site which looks entirely the same as some other site (like Facebook), host it on some remote domain (pay around 10$ to remove the subdomain, but .co remains) and then farm data.

All those people are now registered in some remote location, their data, IPs all that.

Wow. The video is just a bunch of raving.
1/10

This

It's a popular way to farm data online.

Are you saying some people aren't aware of fake sites, phishers and domain sitters? Jewgle bought mistyped google domain names for reasons IE Gooooooooooogle,

Did my time machine malfunction or some shit? Phishing websites and domain sitters have been a thing since web 1.0. Usenet didn't have that problem (for obvious reasons)

How fucking young are you all?

pray for me

The best part is that they're incredibly easy to set up as well. All you need is a free domain, a throwaway email account, maybe 10 bucks and basic understanding of web coding.

In around half an hour, you can set up two pages - the front page of the site and the login page (optionally a result page), and some scripts that send out emails. Sent a couple of emails pretending you're Facebook or whoever doing a background check because of some suspicious activity on your profile and would like to reaffirm how your profile is still yours, so they need you to log in real quick.

The idiot bites, logs in, and you get his email and password. It's actually an easy way to make money - make a FACEBOOK DETECTIVE site, send out phishing emails to people you're paid to "hack" and enjoy. You can easily delete the whole site in about 5 minutes if you're hosting it on some Russian or Somali server farm, and set it up again later.

You spend 800 billion a year to protect your countries borders and what do you get? Invaded to the point of irreversible mathematical extinction in 4 decades.

We've been Jipped.

Ain't risking it…
Wathcha eatin, rato?

Wow, so racist user. Even if you transplanted the entire population of the African continent into Europe and the US and killed the native populations there would be no difference at all. We are all part of the HUMAN race.

In fact, it would be a good thing, think of how many billions of more scientists and engineers they'll have. I say "they" not as a form of evil outgrouping but because I plan to give up my life and yours to apologize for racism :3

You don't have to take my word for it. This is government policy , many think-tanks have spent billions of dollars coming to this conclusion

By people I mean few user here.

I've seen phishing sites come and go. I've seem few cheap hosting providers and domain peddlers like GoDaddy we were forced to change their policies back in my skid days. I helped a friend of mine to create a phishing page in YouTube furry wars.

You'll take down user X as you fill in your personal information in the required fields, etc, etc. I'm still amazed how it went unnoticed for so long and that we never got in trouble. Thank you third world hosting!

Nowadays most Internet users are too smart to take the bait. Normies, Autists and other retards might take the bait however.

You're on the wrong board, drone.

PS: Guess what, governments and think tanks and boatloads of money does not make truth. Go fuck yourself and go back to your master. Reported and filtered, shill.

user…

Get a load of this faggot

The derivatives market collapse will bring on the complete collapse of the global economy.

Are We Weeks Away From The Worst Global Crisis In History? - Jim Willie

YES

You need to re-read the Georgia Guidestones!!!

The Secret-Shadow Global Gov't. WANTS US DEAD!!!

I'd say how it's even easier now than it was before. The spread of social media has made everyone involved in the internet somehow - so you're bound to run into an idiot who'll do it. And even if someone sees through your shit, they won't report you or anything, just close the tab.

Honestly, it's ripe for picking.

It's the war cost for the next years

Pre-9/11 money was for Iraq & Afghanistan, + the years of occupation afterwards up to now

The Syrian boy doesn't get shoved down our throats for no reason, they will escalate. They can't have a Russia/China/Iran/Syria/Turkey alliance

c>>7159899

Why is it that Barack Hussein Obama and Hillary Rodham Clinton act clueless when it comes to ISIS? They pretend they have no idea about how they were formed, where they are, or how to stop them. Yet time and time again U.S. military grade vehicles and weaponry are found in the hands of ISIS members as we see in the images below:

Here’s the thing, we know that for the past few years the U.S. government has been supplying weapons to Al-Qaeda (whose name was changed to ISIS to confuse the public). This is the same organization that Osama Bin Laden founded back in 1988 and the same organization that took out the Twin Towers in New York in 2001, and yet here we are throwing our support their way. Why on earth we we do such a thing? And why is it that American’s are turning a blind eye to these atrocities and allowing Hillary Clinton to run for U.S President? Is it because we’re too afraid to face the truth? Is it because we just can’t image our leaders in the oval office would do such a thing? Or is it because they haven’t seen the documented proof?

To be frank, Donald Trump was 100% correct when he asserted that Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama “founded ISIS.” Not only do we have documented proof, but emails hacks have revealed a much more sinister agenda…

youtube.com/watch?v=5aDuCO7181U

Curious, what do we know is legitimate black project?

Maybe the next 9/11 is somehow related to them (unlikely as it is)?

Thought clickbaiting faggots, scammers and content thieves that pulled this shit on Goybook got bent, like SloFlo for example, due to GoyBook's nature is tad hard to stay anonymous and legitimate at the same time.

Perhaps I am underestimating the crowd. I was laughed at when I pointed out that EU censoring goybook is a very real thing instead of tinfoil wearing paranoia.For example one retarded furfaglet got V& for privay after he took FBI's torrent honeypot. That and malware infection from some Kickasstorrent's clone site.

*Overestimating

Heh heh heh… You DON'T know… heh heh hee hee, because it's ALL classified Super Above Top Secret. There IS a very good reason why "they" DON'T want you and me to know what "they" are doping in secret.

In 1964 a UFO shot down a nuclear test missile launched from Vandenberg Air Force Base in California

So what percentage of this is shadow "aid" to Israel?

Smh.

ISRAEL IS SPYING ON ALL OF US… AND THEN SOME

Find out who is behind the Global NSA spy ring? No, it is not the USA. It is Israel! It is not just a domestic affair. It is a worldwide operation where all citizens are being targeted. Read the exclusive and hard-hitting 12-page Special Report by renown investigative journalist Alexander Backman. This is highly sensitive information and due to the nature of its content which you must know it cannot be publicly posted.

From Mexico City to Washington DC to Manhattan in New York, the Snowden NSA disclosure is just the beginning. This is way deeper than anyone previously thought. Time to shed light on the asps and vipers, why don't we and become informed of their intentions.

youtube.com/watch?v=n9iEo4XXkfk

concienciaradio.com/ab/nsa/nsaisrlab_.pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=zb0KjN_4XHo

youtube.com/watch?v=9uateluavJQ

EDWARD SNOWDEN– Is This His Real Name– Code Name 'SNOWDEN' – SWEDEN, NWO, NOW, NEWS, SNOWED, ENDOWS, DOWN, ENDS NOW

EDWARD SNOWDEN> Still an NSA/CIA asset? Is he still working for the very agencies that he is exposing? Is he being used by his handlers like Greenwald to fulfill an agenda and to bring out in the open the TOTAL SURVEILLANCE APPARATUS out in the open? Qui Bono? Who benefits from this? OPEN SOURCE FASCISM DOES! Private corporations in conjunction with the NSA, a wing of an autonomous super-secret five-sided state spying and monitoring apparatus controlled by none other than ISRAEL. The NSA is ISRAEL. Government intelligtence members, unter anonymity, have confirmed to Alexander Backman that Snowden is 'still active.'

alexanderbackman.com/

Find out who is behind the Global NSA spy ring? No, it is not the USA. It is Israel! It is not just a domestic affair. It is a worldwide operation where all citizens are being targeted. Read the exclusive and hard-hitting 12-page Special Report by renown investigative journalist Alexander Backman. This is highly sensitive information and due to the nature of its content which you must know it cannot be publicly posted.

From Mexico City to Washington DC to Manhattan in New York, the Snowden NSA disclosure is just the beginning. This is way deeper than anyone previously thought. Time to shed light on the asps and vipers, why don't we and become informed of their intentions.

Yes I know Israel is tied into the global spying apparatus, but the CIA and NSA are not friends. Snowden has always been a CIA asset, the NSA leak was to cover for the CIA torture investigation. There is a deep state civil war going on right now and it seems like one side is losing. This is the same side Hillary is the public face of.

Holy fuck, I can't believe it, but it might actually be happening…

Completely just pure coincidence goyum

The NSA, of course, is U.S. Army, i.e. "Fort Meade."

The CIA is basically a gigantic Satanist colony, and the deep state civil war you mention is within the U.S. Government between lukewarm patriots and ardent Satanists.

10 Reasons Why Switzerland is Home to the CIA (Central Intelligence Agency)

SWITZERLAND (Vatican Extension Nation) IS CIA:

1. Switzerland is located in central Europe
2. Switzerland is the only neutral nation on Earth
3. Switzerland is the only sovereign nation on Earth
4. Switzerland is home to Onyx Interception System
5. Switzerland is home to Holy See (i.e., the Holy C-I-A)
6. Switzerland is home to Bank for International Settlements (BIS)
7. Names for Switzerland (i.e., CH and Suisse) equate to CIA and SS
8. Swiss National Day is same date as the anniversary of the Temple of Spies
9. Switzerland is intimately tied to dictators (e.g., Hitler, Mussolini, Jong-Un, etc.)
10. Switzerland was originally founded by the Knights Templar and Order of Saint John

SWITZERLAND, Zurich — Located in central Europe, Switzerland is home to the one and only “Central Intelligence Agency” (CIA). The CIA, which operates under the alias Holy See (i.e., the “Holy C”), was founded 40 years after Confoederationis Helveticae (i.e., Switzerland), roughly 755 years ago.

By employing deductive reasoning, it can be deduced that Switzerland is in fact home to the CIA. The first step in this process is to follow the money which leads directly to the Bank for International Settlements (BIS) in Basel, Switzerland, an organization which secretly funds the CIA’s nefarious activities.

READ IN GERMAN: 10 Gründe warum die CIA in der Schweiz beheimatet ist

Switzerland is unique from every other country on Earth, something expected from the nation which harbors the CIA. Because Switzerland is ultimately responsible for engineering the incessant assassinations, terror attacks and wars around the globe, it is naturally free of such mayhem.

In other words, Switzerland is the eye of the global storm—free of financial crises, free of state-sponsored terrorism, and free of war for over 500 years. After all, terrorists in the CIA need a sanctuary, a place of peace and safety where they can return to after executing black operations around the world.

Said terrorists also need a place where they can avoid prosecution, hence Switzerland’s permanently neutral position within the international community. This is why the bankers, pirates and terrorists formerly known as the Knights Templar and the Order of Saint John (see below) originally fled to the Alps, founding what is known today as Switzerland.

Because the CIA is in command and control of each country’s respective intelligence agencies and military, they are responsible for orchestrating virtually all of teh the assassinations, terror attacks and wars. This is where the concept of the Swiss Army Knife originally came from for Switzerland has every political and military option at their respective disposal.

Although Switzerland is noted for its Swiss Mercenaries who were strategically placed by the CIA in foreign armies, courts and governments in order to conduct assassinations and espionage, 99% of Swiss citizens have absolutely no idea that their country is in fact home to the CIA.

truthernews.wordpress.com/2015/03/31/10-reasons-why-switzerland-is-home-to-the-cia-central-intelligence-agency/

Literally, this post is the dumbest shit I read today.

Even the fucking Russians and North Koreans use Switzerland for their operations.

Yep. This is the warning sign FOR THE NEW WORLD ORDER'S next big "The Right Event that will bring people together." (Just like 911… Its going to be used as PROPAGANDA against the Constitution and they want to bring their order in fast.)

whatcha eatin rato

I hate these things, to be honest. But I know better than to fuck with Kek.

Not too out of this world how they would do it. It would be honestly too easy to do it this way. GG NWO.

archive.is/SNbem - Explosion was a dad and goybook paranoia

Please, America is corrupt as only god knows, but Putin blatantly embezzles their nation yearly

look up super shemata

we probably know of quite a few, but they are guaranteed to be mixed in with so much bullshit you can't know for sure which ones are genuine and which ones are crap

welcome to the wonderful world of disinformation, information that is not merely wrong, but the mere truth salted with just enough shit that nobody will ever believe it

they aren't just flying around for fun, estimations are that if you see one it is either going to, or coming from an abduction, they may be doing other things as well but that's probably the biggest portion of what they do

some 50-80% of humans may have been abducted at least once

now don't van me on this mr.FBI agent, but WHAT IF, Holla Forums just nuked manhattan on it's own instead of waiting for the pentagon, told everyone social networks within the day that the pentagon did it (sounds kinda familiar, almost like that happened sometime between 2000 and 2002) and then claimed to have forseen it coming based on this money being missing.

It doesn't make a lot of sense for it to be an american nuke
You can literally figure out the exact nuclear power plant that produced a given nuclear weapon by examining the isotopes spread around after-the-fact.

And you can't accidentally detonate a nuke, either.

It's called MYCOPLASMA

for fucks sake

jews will never ever let silver become money again

that would screw things up in a massive way

and the funny thing is … market forces i.e supply and demand for MONEY will force silver to become currency again.

NOTE the difference between MONEY ( gold and silver) and currency (dollars)

currency is backed by nothing but faith (jew "money")

actual money is gold and silver and requires work to pull it out of the earth not just print it like the jews do

that would be the dumbest thing you could possibly do

Gee I wonder who would be behind the Hoover Dam attack

Also this thread looks like it's getting a shitton of /x/-tier shills

too many CIA created conspiracy theories, probably being spread by morons from the tavistock-controlled godlikeproductions

If you don't even know who or what tavistock is, and you're spreading shit you saw on godlikeproductions; wake the fuck up and do some research - you're spreading disinformation like a good goy.

thank you, one more on the target list

the nuclear bunker busters are coming

look at the end of the document, srsly…
never wrote any "scientific" paper?

sadly i fear it was "just" to fund ISIS and various other evildoers the US is supporting around the globe and absolutely no happening will occur

That's how much money was needed to build the bunkers.

I don't really understand why KC would be such a good target

100% this

one problem with #2, if they have already decided to go nuclear on their own people then there is a very small step from that to going post-nuclear on "liberators", which I'm guessing only russia and mayyybe china would be able to meet, assuming no ayy lmao intervention

6.5 TRILLION MISSING

Lord kek will reap a ton of souls this time

Praise KEK

I haven't used any illegal drugs in my entire life.

All it takes is some dipshit cop to spot a piece of glass in my car and I go to prison and have my life ruined.

Thanks, America.

Yeah, it would need residue to be considered paraphernalia.

yeah, from spagettios

Yeah, from my loli daughter's filthy panties.

6 trillion you say? It's probably nothing serious goy.

News flash
Fiat is nothing more than an abstract concept designed to motivate the primitive human to enslave others
Free your mind and soul
Free yourself from the shackles of the Jew

Nippon here, how does it feel to die a slow death, filthy Americans?

Your nation destroyed the axis powers, only to be devoured by communism and corruption.

Your women are fucked by niggers and your man are castrated by feminism. Your industry belongs to China now and your "Greatest" thinkers are all jews.

Truly, not even god could have envisioned such a disgraceful end.

that exactly same story apepared in 2015. this is nothing new.

actually it's pretty much what was promised for the israelites if they continued to rebel

You think it's going to be 9/11-2 but it's actually going to be a fake alien invasion.

good, americucks need to fucking die.

the only good americuck is a dead americuck, maybe when they're dead the rest of the world can start doing something about the kike problem.

no but their was an effective treatment being blocked for years by the FDA. one of the better things the government has done.

THE NSA HACKING TOOLS HAVE BEEN DECRYPTED!!

EQGRP-AUCTION.rar
www7.zippyshare.com/v/Ts54bb2p/file.html
EQGRP-AUCTION.rar decrypted

Let me fix that explanation for you.

There, much betyer

Not sure if this is relevant to this or not, but it's a similar sum of money.

Sorry eggroll, can't hear you over the coming American Renaissance.

Burger, you better wake up from your fantasy. Trump isn't going to deport 25 million illegals without igniting a Civil war.

There will be no "Renaissance" for you, only death and violence. You will have to fight for your survival as a hoard of Marxist browns demand's your head.

My only problem is China, but I think we can manage without you.

BAKKA

shame, loli looks like a great suck

Who said anything about deportation? The wall will have a great big beautiful door (to the gas chambers).

Stop promoting your fake website. The real ABC News website is at abcnews.go.com/

Then Burger, you are even more delusional then I previously thought.

With that mindset, Civil War is guaranteed.

and I don't think you can handle it, your populace has become too domicile, too complacent.

There will be blood, don't get me wrong, but it will be your blood. The world has bleed because of America's imperialist aggression, on part due to Zionist control. There are people within your system who are tired of it. People who ironically
make up most of the membership on Holla Forums.

Rest assured, your Republic will die.

These CTR shills aren't even trying anymore. You're still getting lynched.

Here, I'll let you keep your honorary Aryan status.

re-watch this

NUCLEAR WEAPONS ARE A HOAX

RESEARCH IT, IGNORE THE SHILLS

I don't have any felonies, just shit genetics. I can probably still do shit, I just shouldn't have kids.

I even know what that screencap is of, despite not having it myself. It's a monk lamenting the fedoras dismissing their contribution to keeping the fire of civilization alive and worshipping vikings instead.

I think.

But…..am actually Japanese.

and I hate Hillary, you stupid burger.

Better to die an honorable death, then languish in corruption and complacently.

愚鈍!

You sound like a retarded gook that hates white people, no offense. I'll feel free to keep hating kikes and not hate Japan though.

AIDS isn't a real disease, it's a "syndrome" covering a great number of other diseases

Go right ahead, stupid burger.
That's the whole point of Nationalism after all.

You have fine digits and give no fucks.

well I need to be in Manhattan for a job interview tomorrow, hopefully I'll happen upon the sweet release of death

6.5 trillion is a material amount. The auditor should burn for not doing his job correctly. Yes, it's based on sampling/statistical but the tools used calculate it based on materiality. This is on the premise that the 6.5 trillion finding (>>7158995 is just the summation) is disclosed properly which I didn't read because I'm too lazy to give a fuck.

I don't doubt the pentagon doesn't have unaccountable items worth 6.5 trillion since that's too much for a budget. Let's say 10 trillion is the national budget – which is 50% of GDP – 65% is still questionable.

Although based on my experience in auditing a governmental entity, they do have shitty documentation regarding Fixed assets or those requiring depreciation. Dunno how it works on Pentagon's end but I'm assuming it's the same.

chemtrails, the price tag for spraying the most populous areas of our disc, for years, was to be high.

The money wasn't literally missing. It just was unaccounted for in the budget.

You all ready for another cruise missile to fly into the Pentagon?

accounts at Dayton, call any vendor account that is less than $100,000
“budget dust” and say it’s not worth the time or effort trying to
recover.

youtube.com/watch?v=iXF4F8xPKfA

youtube.com/watch?v=yzqv-7ErwcI
youtube.com/watch?v=n0NYBTkE1yQ
youtube.com/watch?v=P8p0nBa866E
msgboard.snopes.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=96;t=000012;p=0
wnd.com/2000/10/4314/
articles.latimes.com/1986-07-30/news/vw-18804_1_nut
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_CIA_drug_trafficking
DailyFail: archive.is/RnMCc
Fox: archive.is/ZhRPL
BostonHerald: archive.is/ojJ6p

Good! 7 Million Americans Flat Out Refuse to Pay Back Student Loans

According to a new report by the Wall Street Journal, 7 million Americans are flat-out refusing to pay back their student loans because they feel scammed by their universities and government. They feel like they were told to go to school and are now left with worthless degrees, no jobs, and no prospects for the future. The government has tried many tactics to reach these defaulters, but their efforts have been fruitless for over a year.

youtube.com/watch?v=mxU3HZShS7U

archive.is/wS5rb

activistpost.com/2016/08/7-million-americans-flat-refuse-pay-back-student-loans.html

Anonymous 08/09/16 (Tue) 04:54:15 No.471930

I can see the next American revolution being one of non-participation, non-cooperation, vigilance and resistance to the "norms" and institutions of society. This will likely include refusal to obey new draconian laws such as calls for civilians to turn in their firearms, or even future tax payment revolts en mass. I see the American people becoming more disgruntled and more pissed off every year. This is a healthy and good sign as they are waking up to the monsters shoving dicks up their rectum as they remained in temporary coma. The more who wake up and resist this bankrupted and thoroughly corrupted system, the better off society will be in the long-run.

fucking kikes are gonna false flag a nuke and blame it on isis, suspend elections, pass all global (((trade))) agreements (pic related), and bring us all into the commie jew world order.

whoever wrote those laws really needs to have his skull blasted off.

If NYC were nuked then half the Jews in America would disappear instantly. 5 million Americans are Jewish yet 2 million of them live in NYC. So that won't happen.

wow the fucking kikes know.

ATTACK IMMINENT ITS HAPPENING SLEEP WITH BATTLE GEAR

JEWS ARE GOING TO FALSE FLAG US INTO WW3 NWO

ATTACK IMMINENT WE CALLED IT

watcha eatin, rato?

Oh i want that one! Anyone post it?

So, how do you explain the destruction caused in nagasaki and hiroshima?
Also the radiation burns of the victims and mutations, etc.

How do you guys know the money is being used for a false flag?
Isn't it reasonable enough to suggest it might be used for prototyping new weapons like military spacecraft or new cyberwar infrastructure, or something else equally expensive?

$400 millions deposited to Iran to release American prisoners.

Expect Iran to suddenly become relevant again in the media.

Those aren't mutations in the sense of science fiction genetic manipulation, those are "mutations" in the sense that your eyes melt and fuse with your eyelids and your skin sloughs off. Luckily thick enough layers of clothing can prevent that. But exposed skin is at severe risk.

Who cares.
Obama just gave 400 trillion to Iran just he felt like it.
Money doesn't mean anything anymore.
Just words on a page.
Never should of gave up the gold standard.

Don't you mean gazillions?

famliy is already dead why bother removing it, at that point you probably don't want to continue living any way so let them come after you.

He still had one child and his wife remaining, plus he's not the only one in the firing line. This guy was the media exec, there are other people above him that could be targeted. This was a clear message to those people.

The excuse for Desert Storm was Kuwait.
Desert Storm 2.0 was the Iraq War, it's excuse was: "They hurt daddy."

Iran would put us at Desert Storm 3.0, and it's excuse would be, "I want another term."

King Nigger gets his third term and I get to have fun.
LETS GET IT ON

suborbitals are old hat, low altitude hypersonic cruise missiles is the new shit

sounds exactly like what they would do to justify anything

It's claimed by Albert Pike that Zionists and Muslims are going to mutually destroy each other. Could be a setup for a greater part of that plan.

Holla Forums tards before Trump:

"NUKE ISRAEL!"

Holla Forums tards after Trump:

"There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish."

So what're you trying to say, that Hillary is a better choice?

Oy vey

Any more stuff about a US civil war? I love reading this stuff.

Are you even autistic enough to be here? (and no, you weren't tripling it, don't even try to pretend you were)

You replied to wrong comment, fam.

You have to admit that some anons take everything super fucking seriously, autistic or not "Internet is serious business" is rampant here. This place has seen genuine trannies, Mormons, retards and niggers so you could apply poe's law to every post here, so it's inevitable when someone takes your post seriously.

All my friends, family and coworkers are ok with this because they think the government is building spaceships to fight the replicators.

First is obvious CGI, that was fucking stupid. They even did it in one plane.

Nuclear pulse propulsion could get us to the nearest star in 36 years, and it's so simple we could have had it in the 1960s. We could have sent six missions to another star system by now.

The reason we didn't have it? The nuclear test ban treaty and FUCKING GREENPEACE!

no, chemical and nuclear rocketry in all forms is a waste of time

Feinstein and company work for Israel, against the interests of Americans.

She diverts funds to projects that arm Americas enemies, and destroy Americas intelligent people.

IT's not surprising that this happens all of the time….

Considering that anyone who says anything about it mysteriously commits suicide.

Please stop holding the rest of humanity back and kill yourself.

..the fuck did my life go

You pissed your life away on imageboards, congratulations!

Here you are 15 years later regretting your life choices and waiting for the inevitable.

Sigh. He's somewhat right about CH.

But the CIA isn't knights, it's (((Rothschild))).

sounds about right.

megumin a cute, A CUTE

if these fuckers did this to me i would go all out and expose EVERYTHING

Fake jap detected. If you were real you would've used the fullwidth ︕ character.

I saw one in 1996 on Plattsburgh AFB in NY. The base was supposed to be decommissioned, and was being rented out as a concert venue. A couple of the runways were being used as event parking. During the concert relatively few people were on the airstrips, so the pilots must have assumed they could fly over with little concern for witnesses.

yep. don't be a faggot.

There's a cure for cancer too

Translation: you'll die before you hear her speak freely

ya let me down Holla Forums

it's not a big deal, this has been the norm for decades. it's just the way things are. nobody listened to ike.

All trump has to do with this is remind the blacks that $6 trillion could have made every single black man woman and child in America a millionaire.

Then disprove the holohoax and show the blacks how much gibs the Jews got that could have gone to the hood in the form of money for programs

kek

Seriously though, we have much more than cash which they don't want anyway. The point of the fractional reserve fiat Jew is to take all your real shit when you can't repay their fake monopoly money, see Greece

Now tell me what is a nip doing on Holla Forums?
I can understand 4chan, 2chan, or literally any other chan but Holla Forums was specifically designed for Holla Forumsacks, that is politically incorrect people.

You call yourself a nationalist but still open yourself up to western ideologies by willingly and actively visiting these sites? You bring shame onto your family, what would your ancestors say if they knew you were on here effectively conversing with the enemy? If you've been here for any length of time you would know that by frequenting Holla Forums you BECOME a Holla Forumsack, it's a system that is nearly identical to the subversive marxism.

Fuck the whole idea of being Holla Forumsitically incorrect in your country is counter-nationalist. Stick to harvesting whales for 'research' faggot.

The single greatest risk for anyone holding U.S. debt is the U.S. collapsing, they would do anything in their power to prevent that.

Oh yeah, and I seem to recall a certain family attempting to cash in a Trillion dollar t-bill and the U.S. basically saying go fuck yourself.

tldr; they will roll over and deal with it or they'll try to invade and get BTFO, more likely they'll try to setup some semblance of government that can tax us to give them money, but that would take many years to setup after a collapse. It'd literally be 1776 all over again, only this time with a majority of the populace already pissed off, heavily armed, and well trained.

Yeah, that was during the other wave of sightings during the mid 90s around the time edgar fouche supposedly blew the whistle on them.
On more than one occasion they have been seen flying along highways at roughly the same speed as traffic, even though they can go faster than jets.
My guess is they are doing some type of surveillance or something.

It's gotta be a holy number for them.

(You)

That third pic looks like a fucking SKS in a bullpup configuration, wtf.

That's because it is.

reverse image search for the company. they bullpup the whole all of them.

"whatcha eatin rato"

The ZIKA virus didn't come cheap plebian.

That bullpup ak is fucking sexy

Get yourself some weapons and armor if you haven't already. I sense dangerous times ahead.

Stop delaying FFXV you cunt

oi didnt the same thing happen just before noin ellevin?

Come on, you guys know a nuclear "accident" caused by the "Russians" in Turkey as the US is sweeping up it's nukes there is what's coming down the pike, yes?

this is fake news. this SAME EXACT STORY was already posted in 2014 or 2015. do you guys not remember that?

Whatcha eating, rato?

Was it even a plane that hit the Pentagon? It looks like more like a missile to me.

Who's responsible for keeping track of the pentagon's budget?
Call me crazy, but my first inclination is to look into whoever that is.

From the other thread:

[Impressed whistling]

Don't get my hopes up though.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

whatcha eatin rato

The cali commandos were using thermal scopes. Five of six transformers were active in the substation at the time of the attack. Those five were hit. The sixth, at ambient temperature and invisible with a thermal scope, was ignored. Moreover, all shots were aimed at the heatsinks rather than the main windings. Guess what parts light up with a thermal scope?

The cali commandos appear to have been trained by video games–where the glowing spot is what you shoot. A police firing range was nearby.

Most interesting–who would have thermal scopes?

unfortunately it would be Toronto ( i say that only because I live close by it ) its also the most multicultural city besides Vancouver which i dont know if its just because of the way i see the news ..but it just never seems to be IN the news

just to clarify ..we have not be totally free of any terrorist attacks we've had quite a few

Build me an army worthy of Mordor.

Sorry guys, but if any nukes go off it'll be the US government nuking its' own country, the illuminati will get blamed.
Same goes for China, except China will get blamed.
If Russia drops a nuke it will be on Ukraine.

Kek.
We need to spam Hillary's twitter with these and give her a siezure.

No, it'll be timed when Trump is in town. And Clinton. They want that plausible deniability when they declare martial law.

Fucking awesome show, can't believe it got cancelled so quickly.

Something is happening in San Diego… reports of ISIS gathering just across the border, the facebook leak, the surrounding fire, and now this:

10news.com/news/bright-lights-seen-shooting-across-san-diego-sky

Yes we are. We've got a lot of gun enthusiasts and right wingers, mostly libertarian types but also red pilled pockets. Pic related.

I listened to Alex Jones type of stuff for years but this is the first time I've really been spooked. I'm trying to gather my family for a trip to Florida under the auspices of a vacation.

(checked)
Godspeed and good luck.

It's beginning: ISIS attacks a Turkish wedding, 30 dead and 90 killed.
archive.is/ysCOq

based MDE

Wrong thread mate?

nah, achmed really flew a plane like 2 meters above the ground and perfectly hit the pentagon from the side

Interesting info from the other thread.

Nuclear false flag will happen in Europe, San Diego will be target of gun attack.

Fascinating video by the Pentagon labyrinth guys talking about waste and abuse.

c-span.org/video/?298468-1/book-discussion-pentagon-labyrinth

Its gonna be on 11/9