SITE OWNERSHIP IS COMPROMISED

8ch.net/sudo/res/4368.html#q4385
archive.is/F0PBf

(((Ronald Watkins))) is genuinely considering putting (((Google))) captcha on the site instead of the current one, and there are actually shills supporting this shit!

WE ARE LOOKING AT FREEMASON WATKINS AND SON TURNING THIS PLACE INTO ANOTHER 4CHAN

Other urls found in this thread:

visualcaptcha.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck crossboard links.
>>>/sudo/4385

Holy shit what the fuck is cuckmonkey thinking? That's the worst idea ever

We are infested with shills. I say let the mother fucker burn.

I mean it's still a horrible idea but crying wolf has consequences friendo

we figured that out a year ago.

What is wrong with masons?
All their literature is pretty standard.

they've already been banning at the kikeflare level for months you retard. this place is fucking OVER

We've known this for years

I will be hosting an NNTPchan node on one of numerous Holla Forums oriented domains I have been hoarding.
Mid September exodus, be on the look out.

Holla Forums node soon lads.

There's cuckflare banning, and there's (((google))) account-connecting captcha. What next, sitewide universal IDs? Compromising all the moderation to be the same cucks on all boards?

Telling the truth is not crying wolf, newfag.

Exodus or not, we don't have a choice. We're on the radar and we need to secure our existence.

Please save me from this shilling.
All this pro-jew, anti-muslim sliding is driving me insane. They have enough shills though to push it as a prevailing view.

They'll follow us wherever we go.

So, where we migrating to next?

I've checked out 16chan.pl but its /polin/ board is dead as fuck and has quite the bit of cuck posters (a fucking german fag tried to deny existence of race and went full sjw there)

Where to next?

It says to let board owners decide. Let 'em. Board owners decide everything else - from whether or not you get to post images to if you're allowed to say nigger. If a BO wants reCaptcha, fuck it. Let 'em.

All chans are compromised, user. 8ch was the only pure one while HW wasn't a cuck being led around by the nose via IRC

inb4 memechan endchan freech etc you are all cancer goon organizing spots and should kill yourselves out of shame

16chan when?

Nigger nobody on Holla Forums likes Muslims.

Kill yourself Ahmed.

Thank you for correcting the record.

WHERE THE FUCK DO WE GO NOW

We will turn your desert to glass, mussulman.

Doesn't look good.

Don't even fucking joke about this faggot, Infinity Never and Joshua Connor Moon = no deal.

If only Frederick Brennan could have refrained from being a faggot and kept running the site instead of being an opiate addict and selling out to freemason dataminers.

Trust the software, as it stands they can't shill it effectively and there's nearly no moderation.

'no'

I don't know much about programing, or how this site runs or even who owns it
I'm kind of a new fag who lurks on Holla Forums for news
But i know one thing for sure

FUCK (((GOOGLE)))
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU MODS THINKING!!!??? THE FURTHER AWAY WE STAY FROM THOSE FUCKING KIKES THE BETTER!!!

I mean actual 16chan not that other one, is 8ch.pl good?

I'm clarifying for people who think it would replace the 24-hour universal captcha numbnuts

sasuke

It becomes "crying wolf" when you leave out pertinent information such as, "It would be a board owner option", meaning that it won't be sitewide. Maybe Trump can get away with half-truths and lies of omission, but you can't.

Also, what thread (full resolution) image+text downloader do people use, because I’m going to start pulling down the entirety of /polarchive/ for safety.

I bet you went to Stileproject instead if you were even born yet

R Crumb knows his Kek.

The "whenever the fuck it feels like it, could be every other millisecond lol" captcha is shit too, and should be gotten rid of because it does nothing but inconvenience legitimate users. It didn't stop Bui from botspamming the degenerate cesspool /furry/ to slot 3 or spamming /operate/ endlessly.

Go back to 4chan.

words cannot express the happiness

Honestly just seems like he's out of touch with imageboard culture so he might not know how much we fucking hate google.

We should only worry if he actually does it. Then we should have another exodus.

all your posts are categorized and stored under your own personal folder. hope your behind 17 proxies.

MOOT WORKS FOR GOOGLE

RED ALART

Hahahahaha

Hi, Holla Forums. Making another half-assed attempt to take down fullchan, I see. Maybe you'd succeed if you weren't all kikes and shitskins lel

I was in that thread and have the archive somewhere but I can't find it and I'm sad now

nice

sup jim? i wasnt being serious about all those day of the rope posts. tell fbi they dont need to kick my door in and deathsquad me during the happening.

yep

yes this site datamines everybody, let's go somewhere else where someone values the privacy and freedom of speech of us channers

Pack it in for a single fucking second you retarded stormfront rejects and just say no to him.

Are you even trying now, freech?

Sup Holla Forums

Oh no codemonkey asking a question, instead of just replying with no we better spurge out like massive retards like (((they))) want us to

great work Holla Forums once again being tricked into behaving like the jew wants

He is nothing but a mouthpiece for them now. He has no inner details of the modern machinations. He knows not about lynxchan and related promulgation

Fuck off lads

Why would the Jews want us to show our immense disapproval of a certain proposal?

What negative effect will that cause for us and how will it benefit the Jews?

I don't know man. Jim didn't strike me as a good person. Just a typical burger cashing out on a tard. Like the Terry Schiavo case.

Misery is a business, friendo.

Shut up jew.

Is that picture photoshopped? His completely lopsided eyes, I mean.

No, Holla Forumscuck, it's time for you to go.

so 8ch.pl or endchan?

Which of the two is best?

genetic mutations due to inbreeding

cancer or aids, guys, which should we choose?

cancer or aids, guys, which should we choose?

I've really been on the edge with this place after jimbo turned hotwheels into maggot cookies and started his pointless war on "pedo" boards, for fucks sake google isn't going to put the site back up all he was doing was making users drop off.

I only post here for Holla Forums and a couple specialty boards, if he put in a google captcha i'll just pack up for good.

8ch.pl's Holla Forums still has regular users, endchan's only active boards are ggrevolt and /AM/, great places if you enjoy quality posting but you're probably leaning closer to 8ch.pl.

[spoiler]8ch.net[spoiler]

You failed again. How does it feel? :^)

[spoiler]8ch.net[spoiler]

You failed again. How does it feel? :^)

You got me man, I've been /int/ the whole time

sit down before you embarrass yourself more

Holla Forums-volunteer here, I don't care if you believe me or not, but we'll never implement google captchas on Holla Forums.

yes

His eyes are pretty wide apart, but not that wide

what do you mean?

Don't bait me

Sure you won't. Have you talked to (((Mark))) about it?

what you mean the Holla Forums run by the obese kike that straight up shills games on his board while making ass backwards decisions twice a week?

For fucks sake the only reason his board isn't dead is half because its called Holla Forums and half because he has a dedicated group of users who sperg out whenever someone attacks their glorious goblin leader

noted

friendly reminder

Its getting to be about that time folks…

Happy Trails

From a technical point of view (((Google))) recaptcha doesn't add any anti-spam production. It really opens up the site too (((Google APIs))).

Why can't they just use an open-source alternative?
visualcaptcha.net

pro tip if you want too add security too a captcha just transform the text in three dimensions, our two eyes have evolved this

Children, all of you.

is it a fucking club or spade? i always forget

Good times user
As such is the end of all things

Threadly reminder that Cloudflare is coming out of a US government building in Chicago.

From a technical point of view (((Google))) recaptcha doesn't add any anti-spam production. It really opens up the site too (((Google APIs))).

Why can't they just use an open-source alternative?
visualcaptcha.net

pro tip if you want too add security too a captcha just transform the text in three dimensions, our two eyes have evolved this

DAMN SEVER WON'T LET ME POST

From the first day we left 4chan and started coming here we've been hearing how ZOMG THE OWNERSHIP HERE IS COMPROMISED ND ALL JEWED UP! No one gives a shit.

The best part about Holla Forums is the salt it causes by existing

you forgot to sperg out about acidman too

What the fuck is even going on.

You seem like the one who is buttblasted here

Invest in bleach.

Endchan is nice, but it's really slow. .pl I guess would be the better choice if you want active discussion.

sarcasm doesn't convey well with internet posts.

It's come true through waves of subversion.

I… Think I'm not posting anymore.

Holla Forums uses every change/proposed change to fullchan as an excuse to say "FULLCHAN IS COMPROMISED COME TO ONE OF THE IMAGEBOARDS WE CONTROL GOY :^)"

Literally nothing to see here.

lol careful with that mad son

hi intl

Thank you for correcting the record

heh.

didn't that dude kill himself after his board fell below /shamedsluts/?

hello Holla Forums defense force

it's just a thing freech, endchan and pigchan have in common when they come stir shit up here. They really hate him for some reason

Are you a bot?

I've been saying this for the longest time now. We need a contingent f Holla Forumslacks on /sudo/ and irc to make sure this place is not being subverted. This is how goons, reddit, and sjws roll. they send some trolls here to distract while subverting the top.

You aren't very good at lying

its a smaller site, you get what you get.

I wouldn't worry about it.

I've noticed that it's usually complaints about either too much moderation or too little moderation. If you go to enchan's Holla Forums, there's a sticky from ages ago about being smug that they left.

Holla Forums pls. It's late. Go to bed before your mom starts yelling.

Being this butthurt means you're butthurt

Wouldn't want to miss out on the hot OC like yours.

user said 8ch.pl is the place to go for active discussion, which is a complete and utter lie

everyone that was/is involved in running this site are horrifically incompetent so its only a matter of time before it comes crashing down. honestly surprised its lasted this long.

godamn you faggots should get a life. You lost, start investing in silver and delete fucking everything because the rope around your neck is coming.

outside of 4chan and Holla Forums that's the most active board. And they still have active discussion there.

I have no idea why anyone posts there.

Really, I bet many are logged into their legit google accounts too.

Lol the guy cloned even 8chans logo. Is HW/jim/whatever ok with this? it's their brand after all

8ch.pl is a copy of the website made by czacks, the guy who actually helped make infinity.

Holla Forums is open source and as such a website like 8ch.pl isn't breaking any sort of copy right law.

fucking newfag

it's dead, faggot

There are a lot of dead chans out there, but .pl is the deadest I've ever seen

You're trying too hard

Fuck off kike.

I think the moderators are fucking garbage, but at least they updated rule 8 to include avatarfagging so it might gut the waifu threads

4chan and Holla Forums absorb most of the userbase. You're lucky to see many outside of that.

by 4chan standards this is a deadchan.

The code might be open source but the site's name/logo/brand isn't. Leddit is open source but it doens't mean I can clone it and user their name. Voat is based on reddit code but has it's own brand

Revoltard detected. Stay mad

incorrect, the name Holla Forums isn't copy written, its actually copy written as "infinitechan" and the software is called "infinity". The use of the logo isn't breaking a copyright rule either since 8ch.pl is a mirror site which is protected under a gnu/gpl license.

Mark and Acidman literally did nothing wrong

Even 7chan is more alive than .pl. Stop lying.

And zero surprise was had. Filtered.

That's some platinum assmad

you do realize 8ch.pl isn't trying to compete with Holla Forums right? Its a fucking bunker site, calling it a deadchan is downright dishonest.

The only good thing to come out of SA was Masaokis, you were absolute shit back then as well.

As soon as porchmonkey makes the current one so broken no-one can post your kike overlord will implement it.

>>>Holla Forums

Don't kid yourself pal.

Using 8ch.pl and endchan right now

76chan is breddy good too for the /sp/ board

lel go back to your dead chan, .pl site owner, nobody's buying it

Literally nothing wrong

I think you've got the wrong idea, user. Butthurt just makes me harder.

:^)

Still get a kick out of those Masao videos every time I watch them

ITT:

Fuck of Holla Forums faggots.

go consume more liberal media and ponder that "contingency" noose everyone knows you tied.

I'm hoping for nntpchan+Infinity Next.
16chan is looking pretty fancy these days, once Jewsh gets it decentralized I think we will have a winner.

If I understand his plan, it's to use the 16ch front end with NNTPchan's core.
This is a fucking idiotic plan because we all know Jewsh can code about as well as your average CIA nigger, if he manages to pull it off while still retaining the things that make NNTPchan great I will use it.

ebin.

is there any plans to get Holla Forums on nttpchan?

Don't be silly user, I'm not defending Mark-sama. I'm just stating the simple fact that

Mark-sama did nothing wrong

Jewsh did nothing wrong friend. We'll see in time.
Also, the only thing that makes NNTPchan great is the backend. They would be combining the strengths of both, and it will hopefully be amazing.

No, Jim paid a lot of money for Holla Forums so why would he decentralize it? We need to plan for a proper migration, hopefully we would have the support of this Holla Forums BO since otherwise we will just fracture then wither like last time.

Why the fuck are you faggots posting on Holla Forums about Holla Forums?

come on.

None that I know of, I wish they fucking would though. even if it was just another button next to FAQ that linked to an 'official' 8ch node.

>not letting go / letting the board go full self-moderation because he can't give up the one thing in his life he has tangible control over
gas chamber.

I like their front-end as well, it has a lot of very unique features you won't find on any web2.0 cuckware like infinity never.
hi jewsh

There isn't really any way to prove it, but I'm really just a passionate shill. I want my wild-west internet back.

Except the the part where he tried to program an imageboard while having no idea how to program lel

Mark-sama sugoi ichiban. Atashi wa Mark-sama DAISUKE

I made that for an user. Was it you?

you're the only one shilling your shitty software on here.
CIA nigger tier IQ, at least you know what FOSS is.

;-;

say did anyone notice the catalog looks different?

go ahead and take a peak for yourself.

That was hotwheels fucking up the custom captcha, actually.

i'm sorry, I mean the index, front page whatever.

what the fuck is this shit.

I predict another round of CMFYS

The fact he's even considering google recaptcha is worrying to me honestly.

Every single board except Holla Forums Holla Forums /pretty/ /christian/ /photo/ and /s/ has been deleted from Holla Forums.

Not deleted, de-listed. Otherwise we wouldn't be here.

Expect that he's getting his shit pushed in by a autistic Britbong who has made him essentially unemployable and sends the trannies he love bullying on his forum to his house.

Literally everything on the board list minus 6 boards is gone.

They aren't deleted, because I'm posting on a board that has almost no traffic.

Listen, I'm going to explain this as simple as I can.

People don't hate Holla Forums and Holla Forumsermin because of some Holla Forums shitposting. Were it so easy.

We hate you because your board is shit and you're basically spics. You're vermin, as your nickname states. Nothing you post is worthwhile. You contaminate every board you're in with normalfaggotry and disgusting shitposting.

At least when Holla Forums goes to other boards, they discuss the subject matter respectfully, even if their opinions on said subject matters are full on 14/88, which does grate some faggot's the wrong way.

But Holla Forumsermin? You shitpost, you derail. You're monkeys.

And the fact is, all this time, after many shitposts, many ruined boards. Shitters coming in, good quality coming out. I said then when Holla Forums went to shit and I say it now

WE NEED TO BUILD A WALL

for me it is showing >>>/b1/ , >>>Holla Forums , >>>/pretty/ , >>>/christian/ , >>>/photo/ , and >>>/s/
I think porchy's trying to implement some kind of "recently active" list or some shit in an attempt to emulate jewsh.

What the hell are you talking about?

It got fixed. Someone fucked up somewhere.

Yes, Josh, it was Hotwheels fucking up the captcha. And then it was the caching. And then it was the board stats… :^)

マークは永遠の勝利にwaifusつながる日の究極無敵の皇帝であります

which fucking time on which fucking Holla Forums. it's been irredeemable for a good while now.
or maybe vidyas just suck now because I still have lots of fun with /2hu/ and retro shitters

I just f5'd and it was fixed, guess it was just a bug. good catch. for a bit it was only showing six boards

Holla Forums’s in part detestable because of the leftists. And the kike BO. But Holla Forums has a fuckton of Holla Forumsacks on it. The problem comes when moderates and leftists don’t want to hear how to actually solve the problems in the industry.

I dunno, I don't really care enough to defend the guy. All I'm saying is that if next+nntpchan works out it will be worth moving to so we can finally be rid of drama from power-tripping autists.

"Muh PR" and other moralfags.

Sorry user, I was just shitposting. That's why I saged

Holla Forums's been shit since that entire fiasco with the mods quitting on Mark. Or at least, it's been openly shit. Honestly, I don't follow Holla Forumsermin drama. All I know is that there was a huge quality drop. I actually enjoyed browsing our Holla Forums during the first few months.

All the boards are fine the front page is just fucked for some unknown reason.

this is what I still see….

(checked)
Face it, cripplekike and jewsh are both shit programmers, one is non-figurative genetic trash and the other is rotting at the bottom of manilla bay for associating with opiate traffickers.
also, Марк трахает паразитами и поэтому ваша женаооо

I get you, I don't even check back anymore. It was still fun up until like january or february, then came this strange silent cuckchan exodus because of some nintendo skank and everything was kill from then.
then Jim.

Tell me this is shopped. Tell me his eyes aren't that far apart and cockeyed irl.

Has anyone else thought of the fact that Duerte has started a holocaust on drug dealers AND USERS and that hotwheels is addicted to opiates? Is he under threat from the Pinoy government?

Also since Hotwheels made his blogpost explaining that he's quitting because Holla Forums didn't turn into a perfect Libertarian paradise he's been utterly silent? What the fuck even happened to him? Is he kill?

Trips and dubs of truth

8ch has been fucked for a long time lads

Almost anything that helps you stay user is banned here

Yes, we aren't fucking around when we say he was either fed to pigs, shat out, baked into protien cookies, then shat out again or is rotting at the bottom of manilla bay because of Duerte's drug crackdown

I followed him on Twitter for a little while before deleting the account because I can't use social media for shit and all he did was make shit in Python and make Windows fonts. I think he dropped the emoji language.

I seriously think jim killed him. The guy was too much baggage and he wasn't of any use to jim anymore so he made him into maggot snackies.

No one will ever know he died too.

You're all a bunch of fickle women sperging out for the tiniest thing. Paranoid children, too afraid to shitpost on an imageboard. Embarrassing. To kill Holla Forums all you have to do is start spreading rumors and shill about how the site is compromised and you all scatter like scared rats.

If you think there is place on the internet in the current year which can guarantee 100% anonymity you're fucking retarded.

K E K. Yea the first thing you do as a new president is to start killing American citizens, great move…

don't tell me we need a fucking Holla Forums exodus now

You're already fucked m8

play it by ear, if shit gets bad enough there are plenty of alternatives. Don't get ready to pack it up right away, it could be nothing but its always wise not to get too attached to one image board.

Fuck off shills.
Nobody is leaving this place for your goon honey pot.

I swear to God we've had one of these threads every month since the start of 8ch

there is literally zero proof of this

You're fucked. This place is fucked. Everything is over. It's done.

You’re not even a funny troll.

it's pretty sad, there hasn't been a single timestamped pic of him since he was demoted just sporadic and increasingly strange twitter posts.

This thread is below nigger-tier

There is really no way this is going to continue being an optional thing if it goes through. Think about it: Why would any board owner even consider using Recaptcha? It's way more convenient to just put in a single captcha every 24 hours and any board that uses Recaptcha will have a giant red light to any casual user because of privacy concerns. What we need to ask now is what Ronald's ties to Jewgle are and how this will benefit him.

This is obviously another attempt from shills to shutdown something important by sowing division between the users of Holla Forums.

Hotwheels is still active on Twitter

It would definitely be the easiest way, that's for sure

What division you thunder nigger. Nobody even suggested alternatives for an exodus. Everyone's just saying google recaptcha is shit.

For saints sake stop overusing the terms until they're meaningless.

the only people who sow disunity are the ones who insist that you can't post on more than one imageboard.

the people who keep spreading lies about endchan or 8ch.pl and calling people who post there shills. Those are the only people that start that divide and conquer bullshit.

This, the closest thing is me and my NNTPchan shit.
If you know NNTPchan then you know it's not a viable alternative to 8ch yet, I do think it has massive potential or we would all already be there.

Agreed. And I think endchan is great, btw. The only problem is the low amount of users.

There are threads all the time over there how they want to expand their user base but for some reason everyone shills it to hell whenever it's mentioned.

I guess they'd rather willingly give all their data to freemasons

Yes, Holla Forums is shit.

But it's the least shit of all the chans.

What data?

GET IN THERE AND SAY NO YOU CUCKS

Also,

Jim confirmed for an hero

Archive, plox.

>>>/sudo/4444

This shit can only come from people who don't even know what SA is, much less have visited it.

before 4chan was futaba, before futaba was 2ch, before 2ch was Ayashii world, before Ayashii was Amezou.

I sincerely hope all of you kikes die for being a blight on humanity.

No

I'm retarded then

There's no grand conspiracy, you're just degenerates that shit up everything you touch with your very easy to spot sense of "humor"

Dude, kampfy, oh my fucking god, just stop switching IPs and fucking kill yourself. Nobody cares what you have to say. You're a fucking faggot.

what exactly is wrong here?

Cointelpro yourself to death, scum.

Pretty sure Ayashii came first then Amezou.

so nothing?

so its literally just some chatlogs where the board owner discusses moving to another site?

IF THERE IS A FUCKING PROBLEM WITH THIS CHATLOG THEN SAY IT AND QUIT BEATING AROUND THE BUSH

what's this?

With the come-and-go errors, looks like the site is getting worked on, including the boards list.

Burn.

alright so you didn't even know what the picture was, go be a faggot somewhere else.

Stop posting.

I'm going to enjoy seeing your corpse burn you worthless little mollusk.

TEST

I KNOW, Holla Forums HAS BEEN COMPROMISED FOR MONTHS AND UNDER JEWISH OWNERSHIP

t. /sudo/ insider.

endchan.xyz and 16chan.nl will soon be part of the NNTPchan.

8ch.pl is a dead polish clone of Holla Forums with unmaintained shit software, infinity next is the best software and hotdud's code has been removed from it and it works.

Holla Forums DOES DATAMINE YOU FUCKING RETARD

kek but Mark is a dirty fucking kike.
look at screenshot 2

I'm getting that as well.

Why are you such a mad faggot?

Fuck off, Josh.

Do you think anti-muslim is implicitly assumed or are you pro-infestation?

It's a stupid idea but as long as it isn't forced then it doesn't matter. Holla Forums absolutely will not be enabling it.

He's also gone from IRC. No explanation, he's just outright disappeared.

Hotwheels died back in the Spring when his spine finally gave out.
No joke, he's dead.
Jim had access to all admin accounts and tried to keep up the ruse for about a month but gave up in May when it became blatantly clear to everyone that the poster on the account was not wheels and Jim was just signing it as wheels.
He's dead, Jim.

satan speaks truth about this website being fucked and our stay in hell fighting evil

These bumplocked threads are too fun

NNTPchan cannot come any sooner