archive.is/jlAu6
realclimatescience.com/2016/08/1000-year-flooding-in-louisiana/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

archive.is/jlAu6

hows the fishing?

I guess 1940 was 1000 years ago.
realclimatescience.com/2016/08/1000-year-flooding-in-louisiana/

What are you sliding Moshie?

Those guys talking about weather control and chemtrails are probably having a field day.

This is the only thing that matters at this point.
All your shit is fucked anyways. Might as well enjoy the chaos.

fuck off shill, waste of dubs

X-year flooding only states a flood level has a 1/X probability of happening in any given year, not every 1000 years on the dot you waste of oxygen

I wish all of the Southerners well but this honestly terrifies me with the prospect they might send thier niggers to other states like they did to Texas

You don't even understand how slinging works do you new fag? We have stickies so sliding important threads isn't possible

people are dead but it is sliding? noce try schlomo

Sliding what retard? Name one decent thread in danger of being deleted right now.

Bump.

LA is nothing but mud that the Mississippi river has pushed out into the Gulf over time. Flooding there is very common this time of year.

Stop sliding kikes.

you're an idiot.i live down here. this is going to be in the tens of billions in damages. this isnt a normal flood, places that have never taken on water in recorded history are under several feet.

Barack Obama doesn't care about black people.

The media doesn't care about white people.

Are you the same user that spergged out in the "Trump to screen immigrants for anti semitism" thread?

Are you the same user that spergged out in the "Trump to screen immigrants for anti semitism" thread?

The areas flooding are mostly white, yes.

Nig Orleans isnt flooding

It's the same chosen as

OBAMA DOESN'T CARE ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE

t. multiverse Kanye

He doesn't.

This was abundantly clear the first time there was a natural disaster mainly affecting whites and and he did fuck all.

Isn't this a chance to ethnically cleanse and easily wash away dna evidence? During hurricane Katrina there were RWDS taking advantage of the situation iirc.

Reminds of the west explosion that happened a few years back. Obama and his feds sat around with their thumbs up their asses while we took care of our own and even afterwards they still refused financial aid for many people. This pisses me off

fucking died at this

Why would someone slice up a nice piece of ass like that? smdh

yeah, but nobody ever really cared about them anyway

All I can imagine is cokeman on a raft bumpfiring into the water

why does bad shit keep happening to the good frogs? why can't this shit happen to plebec?

The one in Texas? That was because there was a cover-up going on. The company lied about the shit that went down. I lived in the area and actually went down there to help some family move. What went down was not what the media was reporting. A mere apartment with little to no casualties is a lie since there were bodies all over the fucking place.

Journalists really don't have a conscience. They're so beholden to liberal ideals that they're willing to sacrifice the Truth if it doesn't match up to what they want to have happen in their minds.

There's a nigger President, and no niggers in boats or trapped on rooftops, so they don't think there's anything happening.

Why the American left is so in love with niggers and illegal (but not legal) Mexicans, I'll never know.

Is this true?

All I remember is there were massive chimpouts happening (shooting at rescue helicopters and such). Were people actually going around purging blacks?

based taigs tbh