4chan wins

You guys are not even listed anymore,lol

I agree lol.
Evening Holla Forums, what's everybody drinkin' tonite?

Your tears apparently

is this the only active random board left on this site?

We haven't been listed for like 2 years. Google stopped listing Holla Forums because of gamergate. Try to keep up, newfig.

Things posted here also don't come up on any search engine's image search. This was a choice by hotwheels because people querying those images would query this site and slow everything way the fuck down.

He's talking about Holla Forums being delisted on the boardlist new friend.

Who the fuck used the board list?

How do you guys attract so many redditors without been listed?

Wanted to check up on the speed rate since i bailed a year ago.
(i thought capture was supposed to be temporary)

It definitely hasn't gotten any better since. I'll tell you that much.

It used to be great for about a 6 month period, removing the paedos and raids was a mistake. It took the edge off.

It was pretty good basically from august 2014 all the way through 2015. 2016 is effectively when this place died.

i blame hotwheels that lying cripple, does he who lays with pigs still own this place?

Jim? Yeah. Frankly, this place wouldn't even exist anymore if it weren't for him. If Jim stopped hosting this shithole I doubt anyone else would.

Normalfags

This place began to die after hotwheels was forced to put an ad for Holla Forums on reddit. RIP based hotwheels

4chan has similar problems with Hiro, he cant make money so he keeps trying to force adds and passes. Paid accounts and facebook buttons probably soon™

This site was active as fuck, with tons of OC ., hope that bitch got Thai niggah aids .

firetires was having financial and medical issue and took funding from jews, and then there was a hostile takeover. Happens every time.

We are lucky we still have some active chans around, the net has moved on from image boards.

It's a weird timeline that's for sure. We are a dying breed user

To be fair, this is basically the LAST demographic I'd be trying to make money off of.
Virtually everyone here is a disillusioned NEET who uses adblock. No one's going to buy adds targeted at imageboard users because not only will half the population not see the adds (the other half turns off adblock out of pity) but those who do see the ads are never going to buy the shit being sold. If the site posting the ad isn't selling something, they're trying to gain ad revenue which they aren't getting much of from imageboards because nobody who ends up following the ads turns off their adblock for the site posting the ad.

Imageboards are simply not economically viable.

It is what it is, hopefully their are enough neet autists left to combat the facebook/redditt hordes taking over.

Fair enough but when Moot was getting roasted over that luggage lad bullshit, he pretended this site would be like old Holla Forums , anything goes.To cry about money after pretending to be better than Moot and than selling out that hard…

That is true. Before Hotwheels sold out there was actually a pretty decent segment of the population that was paying money out of pocket for no perks other than to keep this place alive.

When hotwheels betrayed the ideal, the people funding him did the same to him.

The problem was i think he wanted to build a profitable site from the start. He just took advantage of the turmoil at 4chan over Gaymer gate and represented himself as a savior.
I feel sorry for the anons who believed him, but it was an interesting chapter in chan history nonetheless, it also showed that there is still plenty of fight left in those who do not want to be tracked, numbered and quantified.

Holla Forums existed long before gamergate. iirc the site was founded after people on wizardchan got butthurt about him losing his virginity and he left to do his own thing here.

Except for /waifuist/ and some spanish(i think) ex-chan it was ded as fuck though.

And I think he'd be well aware of this fact upon creating it, given how small wizardchan is. Do you think he ever thought Holla Forums would be even as popular as it is now? Let alone how it was at its height?

Uhh did you miss the shilling when everything was going down. He had high hopes to replace 4chan , but ultimately didn't have the legs to follow through.

All this happened long after he had already created the site though.
Maybe he did think this was going to be the new 4chan during the exodus, but he clearly didn't have such intentions upon founding the site.

I see what you did there.
anyway, Ima go to bed. It's 3:30AM and I have a job interview at 11:00AM. Wish me luck.

Good luck user
Gonna let the thread die before spammers shit it up see you fags in a year.

This is false. Also remember how hard it was to fucking donate anything? They got him kicked off fucking GRATIPAY
Not just Patreon, its shitty nobody-uses-alternative
All we had was some shitty bitcoin method

Except it wasn't about money it was about censorship you fucking idiot kike. If you don't have money to keep the fucking place afloat what are you supposed to do? Do you think Hotwheels got rich off this shit? Do you think Hotwheels made any money off this place? Do you think Hotwheels isn't stressed as fuck about this place? All he gained was a tiny bit of notoriety and attention from the most evil SJWs on the internet, you had false-flagging CP spammers like pedo-dan, and DDoS faggots like the Lizard Squad as well as board-ruiners like GNAA and people ruining the place like Holla Forums, how's about you fucking go back to meguca or endchan where you can cry more about the person who, unable to do most of the activities we can in daily life without risking breaking bones, stood the fuck up for us.

GET THE FUCK OUT AND TAKE YOUR GASLIGHTING GOON SHILL ASS WITH YOU YOU DISGUSTING ABOMINATION

Moot selling the place wasn't a big fucking deal, him cucking out, censoring and giving it to the wrong people as well as leaving cuck mods to ruin every board was the main problem

i never saw him stand up to anybody or anything, no pun intended
he didn't stand up to Jim when he came athieving and he didn't stand up for josh over the infinity thing. he didn't stand up for the ethos of 8ch and didn't stand up while Jim has make the site into a source of unpaid labor for his fake news operation. HW didn't stand up for us or anything else when it mattered.

66pph

using 4chan is already losing

We will never die half chan is getting worse yl yl traps on b. More Censorship and ads we need to raid others more.

Yes…but there will always be gold somewhere there.
Enjoy your dicks

What are you, retarded? Hotwheels can't stand up for us when he has no fucking money to keep the place afloat. He did it for as long as he fucking could, Jim was the best alternative available outside of letting this place die.
Of course you wouldn't fucking know shit, you petulant child. Hotwheels, while he had control *always* stood up for the ethos of 8ch, and the only time where he didn't, is when he literally could not.
Now kill yourself, you filthy scum.

Go away shitwheels.