I'm starting to think that I'm never going to have a gf or have sex

I'm starting to think that I'm never going to have a gf or have sex.

You have any pets?

no

God damn get a cat

I dont want a pet

Post your dick. Also, where do you live?

it aint worth it. as the guy you gotta put in all the work and the payoff really aint that great.

Not doxing myself

it's all about confidence
get really good at one thing and turn skills into self worth
it might be 'worth it', probs wont, but you have a duty to create children
the torture of humanity must continue

((( COME WITH ME )))

I'm starting to think you won't either.

Who needs them when you got cute girls like you posted :^)

Join the club faggot

same.
24 yo kv. pretty good looking. not really in shape. just absolutely devoid of self esteem and it bleeds into every action i take and it's like a stench to other people.

31 here, first year of wizardhood. If you want to be a normalfag then you have to lose it before the big three-O. I sometimes look back and wish i lived the simple life, a life you still have access to. But now all i have is time and power. My life did change at 30 but its not what i expected. Everything in your life becomes about compounding power and control onto you. Wealth is just given to me and I am a lot more lucky when it comes to anything that's not the norm. But in the end, in the back of my mind i always wanted to just have a normal life. You know, have a gf. Then she like cheats on you but you get back together later and have a kid. Then she leaves your ass again but after she gets old and saggy she comes back to you. All the drama and normal shit… All my friends have it, the ones working to support their family. I don't have any of that stress now. I have 3 wizard towers that i don't even rent. Have wealth for a family but can never obtain one now. Truly becoming a wizard is a lonely existence.

The average person has sex 112 times a year.

its better live alone.

cheers

Looking into my second one now.

Yea, but we are figured into that. If there are two people and I'm one then the other guy is getting it 224 times a year ;)

Oh well, shut the fuck up virgin.

Even so, post your dick.

get a tulpa, they're all the rage with lonely folk I hear.

I lost my virginity months ago, it fucking sucked and is over-hyped and i wish people would realize that. Losing your virginity won't magically change you, i won't make you get a job or move out of your mom's house or anything like that. You'll still be a 23yo manbaby autist that complains about everything that doesn't go his way.

I'm a wizard now that has wealth and time but no relationship. Shit dose change at 30 if you make it to that age without offing yourself.

fap

I've gotten with chicks before but never could never get it up for more than 10 minutes before getting bored and going soft. Maybe it's because before I go around normies at all I have to get really drunk to function normally, but then the whole "playing pool with a rope" aspect ruins it. Recently I've given up. Stopped driving and started riding my bike so I could drink before work and class. Preform at both mediocrely. Stopped talking to friends because they are all starting to hook up and begin their lives. They don't have time to play vidya or get drunk because suzy this or work that.

Sex isn't everything anons. It doesnt change you. It's bragging rights, yeah, but if you can never really connect with someone you'll never find what you're looking for. I don't know if this disqualifies me from wizardom, but it matters not. I'd rather be a sorcerer