Univision acquires Gawker for $135 million

Just a quick heads-up - following the devastating loss of the Hogan lawsuit (never fuck with the Hulk), Gawker was put up to auction, which eventually saw Univision acquire the company for $135 million.

archive.is/Kyo0s

Trivia: Had Ziff Davis bought up Gawker as per its $ 90 stalking horse offer, Denton would have gained a lucrative advisor position, and perhaps even the chance to eventually buy back Gawker's main site. With Univision taking over instead, Denton's future remains dubious.

As you know, Univision has some pretty strong ties to the esteemed Mrs Clinton, including a partnership with the Clinton foundation. In other words, there's a rather feasible chance that Gawker and its various sub-sites will not completely turn into propaganda outlets, rather than just being shitty clickbait factories as before.

Huh I thought HH got to keep the whole thing? What's this about an auction? And why the fuck is a spic network paying 100+ million dollars for a corpse covered in shit and leg-shaped bruises?

It's almost as if attacking the end of the pinky finger of a hydra isn't very effective

His professional future, you mean. We all know that he'll eventually die from the GRIDS.

They avoided this with some legal shenanigans, but HH gets all the dosh from the sale of the company.

The auction was used to produce said dosh while keeping Gawker as a brand alive.

Univision recently has some rather ambitious expansion plans. For instance, it acquired The Root magazine in 2015 - an online magazine based around "African-American culture".

b-b-but gamergate told me that they won

Another neat thing about Univision:

I recognize that jude, he's the #1 highest donor for Hillary's superpac.

As mentioned in the OP, Univision has a partnership with the Clinton foundation. But I'm sure that's just a coincidence.

At least they'll have more articles about Hillary, faggots, and Israel now.

I wonder how pissed that Russian billionaire will be at Denton for losing his shekels.

Denton might just end up dead by next year.

Wasn't Hulk supposed to seize their assets?

I'm confused

we fuckin told you, you PR cucks

Univision will likely pay a large portion of the court costs in exchange for ownership stakes in Gawker

Considering Mr Vekselberg only pumped money into Gawker so that the letter could actually counter Hogan's lawsuit, you could say he took a calculated risk.

Besides, it's not as if there aren't several dozen other people that would enjoy seeing Denton suffering.

It's some legal mantra. Basically Denton was forced to sell the company, but the buyer must be the best prospective candidate for the continued existence of the company - with Hogan presumably wanting to bury Gawker alive, he doesn't fill that niche.

No he didn't, Denton sold it as an open and shut case and his company for a 400M rising star in modern and future medias. Which judges decided it was vastly and fraudulently overpriced.

He lied on the gravity of his legal situation, lied about his company worth and lied about what he needed the money for (from every interviews it was never stipulated it was to pay legal fees, on the contrary he chalked it as the necessary investments for his company to continue grow, while his and the internal company cash were the ones budgeted to cover legal fees). In spirit if not by law he basically defrauded him of 100M.

Doing those things to someone like Vekselberg gets you killed, if not you're entire family and your pet. Hell doing those thing to the wrong people in Wall Street gets you killed…

He was awarded $100 million, Gawker didn't have the cash or assets to pay him even after trying to bullshit the judge by claiming their stock was worth 3x its actual value, this buyout means that Denton gets $30 million, Hulk gets $100 million, and Gawker and all of its subsidiaries are now controlled by a Zionist kike media empire just as shitty as Denton's clickbait, except probably more skilled in manipulating goyim and likely to gain more influence than the shit clickbait pumped out by Gawker. Denton is still rich, and Gawker is now even worse under Haim's leadership. Hate to say it, but looks like the Hulk Hogan ruling was one step forward and two steps back, only striking one head of the hydra so to speak, FUCK!

they were already doing that though

they were already doing though

Saban says his greatest concern is to protect Israel. At a conference in Israel, Saban described his formula. His three ways to influence American politics were: make donations to political parties, establish think tanks, and control media outlets.[22]

Saban became involved in politics in the mid-1990s when he felt that support for Israel was slipping in the United States.[5] He says his views have shifted over the years:[2] "I used to be a real leftist. I remember Arik Sharon [the leader of Israel's right-wing Likud Party] coming here, to my house, a few months before Camp David, when he was still leader of the opposition. He told me there would be no deal because [Yassir] Arafat would not sign. I told myself that there was nothing to be done – these right-wingers were simply insane. I had no doubt that there would be a deal and the problems would be resolved. History proved that Sharon was right and I was wrong. In matters relating to security, that moved me to the right. Very far to the right…When there is a terrorist attack, I am [Avigdor] Lieberman. Sometimes to the right of Lieberman. For two days I really love Lieberman. But afterward I come back to reality. Look, I don't see a solution today."[2]

Saban has been a generous and consistent donor to the United States Democratic Party according to his mandatory Federal Election Commission filings. Mother Jones, in an analysis of the major donors to the campaigns of 1998 election cycle, ranked Saban 155th among individual donors.[23] Amy Paris noted that Saban's Clinton-era "generosity did not go unrewarded. During the Clinton administration, the entertainment executive served on the President's Export Council, advising the White House on trade issues."[23] The New York Times reported that Haim and his wife "slept in the White House several times during President Clinton's two terms." Saban remains close friends with the former President. Clinton described Saban as a "very good friend and supporter."[5] Saban contributed between $5 million to $10 million to the William J. Clinton Foundation.[24]

During the 2000 presidential election, Saban increased his rank to 5th among individual donors with a combined contribution of $1,250,500.[23] Matthew Yglesias wrote that "Saban was the largest overall contributor to the Democratic National Committee during the 2001–2002 cycle." [25] Saban's donations during that 2001–2002 period exceeded $10 million, the largest donation the DNC has received from a single source up to that time.

In September 2004, Hillary Clinton described Saban as a very good friend, supporter and adviser: "I am grateful for his commitment to Israel, to a just and lasting peace in the Middle East and to my foundation's work, particularly on reconciliation issues."[5] In May 2007, Haim publicly declared his support for Clinton in 2008 presidential election.[20] In June 2007, Saban and Steven Spielberg co-hosted a Hillary Clinton fundraiser at the house of Peter Chernin, the President of News Corporation.[26] According to the Los Angeles Times,[26] the fundraiser brought in over $850,000.

In March 2008, Saban was among a group of major Jewish donors to sign a letter to Democratic Party house leader Nancy Pelosi warning her to "keep out of the Democratic presidential primaries."[27] The donors, who "were strong supporters of Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton presidential campaign", "were incensed by a March 16 interview in which Pelosi said that party 'superdelegates' should heed the will of the majority in selecting a candidate."[27] The letter to Pelosi stated the donors "have been strong supporters of the DCCC" and implied, according to The Jewish Telegraphic Agency,[27] that Pelosi could lose their financial support in important upcoming congressional elections.

On May 19, 2008, it was reported that Haim Saban had "offered $1 million to the Young Democrats of America during a phone conversation in which he also pressed for the organization's two uncommitted superdelegates to endorse Hillary Clinton as the Democratic nominee for president."[28]

Saban has also made donations to members of the Republican Party including a 2003 contribution to George W. Bush's 2004 re-election campaign.[5]

Saban supports Hillary Clinton for President of the United States in the 2016 election.[29] Between June 2015 and June 2016, he and his wife donated US$7 million to Priorities USA, a pro-Clinton Super PAC.[29] Meanwhile, Saban has called Republican candidate Donald Trump "a danger to America".[29]

from wiki

smh @ this nigga

Acaba de coger mi mierda

In a delicious irony, the flagship of modern leftism ends up suffering the fate to which leftism condemned the rest of the country - being overrun by Mexicans.

In a delicious irony, the flagship of modern leftism ends up suffering the fate to which leftism condemned the rest of the country - being overrun by Mexicans.

This one's a nasty piece of work. Guy's responsible for some of the nastiest contracts with Japanese media and is notorious for filing harassing lawsuits to get his name on literally anything he can while stripping away original creative control.

With him in charge of Gawker and connected to the other tentacles, we can expect all of Gawker's previous campaigns to ratchet up past 11.

I don't see what the pro-
Oy fucking vey.

So now it's going to be called Beaner?

Guacer

GO BACK TO UNIVISION

i dont really get the file name but ok

Holla Forums in a nutshell

Reminder: if you clip your pets fingers too close they will bleed all over

Sounds familiar…

TAN SOLO CHINGAME EN LA MADRE PARIENTE

OH BOY THIS WHOLE MEXICAN COCAINE THING IS STARTING TO MAKE ALOT MORE SENSE

Isn't Univision's advertising revenue set to drop 20% after the deportations?

lol not gonna happen. US will annex Mexico like Russia annexed Crimea.

Wow. Didn't know he was a homo too.

Wow. Didn't know he was a homo too.

GEORGE SOROS OWNS UNIVISION

How dare you ridicule Christopher Lambert like that. THE MAN IS BLIND.

(((they))) can't afford to lose one of their lugenpresse outlets, it wouldn't be a monopoly on opinion anymore.

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH!!