Gentlemen, BEHOLD!!

Gentlemen, BEHOLD!!

Gentlemen?

What tf am I supposed to behold?

behold what, you senile stinkytard?

Behold… The RABBOT!

noice what can it do?

Fuck that thing. Rabbits are niggers. They fuckin run around in the open on my goddamn driveway, playing fuckin rabbit games or some shit, and when you drive at them they just fucking sit there like you are gonna go around them. Just like a nigger in the middle of a street, they just eye you from a short distance like a fucking gorilla. And when they finally see I mean business they just casually fucking hop to the side where I can't get a tire on them. God damn fucking faggot ass rabbits.

I'm gonna shoot the fuck out of that whole goddamn rabbit fuckong neighborhood some day I swear to fucking god I dont give a fuck what the neighbors think I have a 10mm in the truck and I'll fucking do it

You're fucking crazy man. I may have drowned a rabbit but I was fucking 6 and my dad helped me

Also, look what happened when I genetically splice the genetics of a pork chop and my roomate, Randal!

Yea well you havent had to live with a whole community of fucking furry tuft tushy niggers using your goddamn road as a basketball court. They even get in fights like the fucking blacks its rediculous they are pests

I hear they can make your tires fluffy

Yea but they fucking move like the split fuckin second before you squish em like they sit there giving you the hairy eyeball up until you are like 2 feet away and split. Its the fucking niggerdest thing I've ever seen an animal other than a nigger do its like there being 5 or so of them makes them brave like when a cop has to face down a gang of hoodlums.

Well… Get a pellet gun, pussy.

Yeah I feel ya man. And now these fuckin squirrels, they are CLIMBIN, and they are MAKIN NESTS, IN THE HOOD OF MY OWN DAMN CAR. Them niggers should be representin deir own hood

IVE GOT A 10MM YOU FUCKING CUNT I'M GONNA GENOCIDE THOSE FILTHY FUCKIN FURBALLS I SWEAR TO GODIM FUCKING DONE THEY'VE GONE TO FAR I DINT LIVE IN THE CITY I DINT WANT NIGGERS WHERE I LIVE AND I HAVE THEM ANYWAY
literally saw one joshing his buddy ran up and bit his back amd the other one got pissed and they started fight in my goddamn driveway and um trying to clean some shit up and they are rolling around making fuckin noise and it pisses me off so I ran at them and they are just quick enough to stay away or if stomp them

Dont get me started on those fucking squirrels. I dint have as much of an issue with them but by god when I'm barbqing and they keep fuckin running around staring at me and my guests I'd like to slap their little prick bodies on a skewer and add them to the main dish

I'd like to personally arrange a meeting with them hanging upside down with a fork up their ass

Gentlemen, shut the fuck up about rabbits, I need help!

user, it's okay to admit it's actually a .40 S&W. We won't judge you.

AGITATE THE HELL OUTTA THIS SNAKE

I wouldn't be scared to admit it if it were true. Why the fuck would I go out and buy a 40 when I could just buy a 10?

Because 40 > 10?

Tonight….You.

you can use pic related to make a shirt for yourself

Got any nitrous?

gentlemen, BEHOLD

Gentlemen…. C'mon.

why the fuck can't you make something useful
like a waifu, or something able to give a human omnipotent power or something

there are alien characters in r&m

Then that just proves my point even more.

Time to steal some biological weaponry.

Say doc, how about you show my friend and me around your lab, eh?

Uhm… Doc, you still there?

Oh SHIT Jamal I think this nigga is asleep

Alright, let's do this

AND NOW I BETTER SKEDADDLE OUTTA HERE

Anonimus men

Dale? Dale, is that you?

do the mooninites ones next