Also
le Drumpf BTFO!! xD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DdVdGk_jwOI&lc
mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=lfLkK-4MI2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Deport.

Being less entertaining than the man you're trying to make an example of is not good practice. This is how Milo got popular.

Very true.

Trevor Noah is low energy. At least Alex Jones has high energy.

Holy hell, how does anyone watch this faggot? Even the audience can only offer pity laughs for this low energy bullshit.

He can't even summon up any fake conviction. Even this mongrel is like wtf is this bullshit I have to read

Who?

Holy shit, that was so cringe I couldn't even finish it. I love this new trend of kikes having to outsource their propaganda to no name limey commies that even with writers fall flatter than the plains. The best thing that ever happened for the truth in this world is the kike predecessor hanging up his yamulke for good.

Oh, so this is what Obama has been up to?

He's South African and he immigrated within the past few years. He's pretty much the worst possible diversity replacement for Jon Stewart.

what's with his pajeet accent

Well, they do have in common that both trannies and Apple are debasing, and degenerating themselves and fucking over their intended market.

They're making an iPhone without a headphone jack? What a stupid idea, how are people supposed to listen to music at the gym? Are we all supposed to buy an iPhone and an iPod now?

Trevor Noah is one of those rich suburban molotto blacks who has to prove his blackness by being extremely far left.

alex jones is a bigot, racist & antisemite, i can't believe he's not in jail yet

Alex Jones is controlled opposition and a zionist shill.

Would you believe the so-called conspiracy nut has never even once attempted to tackle the holohoax.

HOLY FUCK, THAT IS LITERALLY SLANDER
The guy fired at the ceiling. Intentionally didn't shoot anyone. Dumb nigger, get your story straight, it's illegal to lie like that.

CEILINGS ARE PEOPLE TOO YOU SPECIESIST SCUM

He tip toed around it after Spicer said that Hitler never used chemical weapons on innocent people. Jones said that Hitler did use chemical weapons on handicapped people and gypsies.

I've been watching some of his older shows lately, circa 2013-2015. They were pretty based.

Kek, this is beyond levels of irony, the self awareness doesn't exist.
>Ha, this guy says crazy shit and is insane, we don't do that! OMG DRUMPF IS GOING TO KILL EVERYONE!

Apple decided to get rid of the headphone jack for the latest iPhone (the one that is available now), officially because it's "old technology" so instead you have to buy their special brand of wireless headphones. In reality Apple wanted their phone to be waterproof but they couldn't do it with the headphone jack.

I like how these people always pick out the chemtrails specifically and completely disregard Alex mentions of heavy metals, which are stupidly high in for example fish that (((they))) expect people to eat.

Go to 1:40. The only bullet that was fired hit their computer.
youtube.com/watch?v=DdVdGk_jwOI&lc

Just like Flint, Michigan where a democrat mayor did nothing to fix the water and then a new democrat mayor came and made it seem like the democrats cared the entire time. They have to wait until a shitload of the populace is hurt to have a bigger impact when they "fix" the problem, or get around to telling people.

t. poleddit

pretty much this.

The fact that everyone in the media is covering up Pizzag8 shows how blind and complicit they all are.

It's the best reason to stop paying for TV.

Why couldn't they get a funny black guy to do the show?

Most people would probably watch some compilation of him on Youtube and tell other people about it, and some may even follow Alex Jones after that. Normies like funny fat people and they may accidentally start agreeing with him somewhere down the line who knows.

Hopefully not.

What's wrong with any of that?

lol, didn't watch

His boss is a jew (can't recall his name)they brought him out during the David Duke interview
-wife jewish
-kids jewish
-pro-israel/ jew apologist on his show
-Claims Germanic death cults/ Nazis run everything despite obivous evidence to the contrary. Egalitarianism/ cultural marixism are jewish concepts to undermine and destroy societies… Nationalism/NSDAP is used to build societies.
- Calls jews and jewish bankers elite or "golbalists" to make sure not to name the jew
-Mixes huge lies with small truths to discredit stories
- Uses over the top personalty to further de-legitimize stories or ideas example:

"They are turning the freaking frogs gay"
He made this funny and a point of ridicule but its actually true that pesticides are actively lowering the testosterone in frog and actually making male frogs grow female sex organs. This shit goes into your water supply.

-Actively is pro-black and pro-gay
-Does nothing for the right wing other than spreading disinformation
-Is shilled by Lügenpresse as the alternative media.
He should be arrested for being a charlatan, traitor, and jew apologist however he won't be because he is a tool of you chosenites.

Rob Jacobson was the kikes name that produces Jones' show. He was the one who jumped in to save Alex during the famous Alex Jones vs. David Duke blowout. Jones got BTFO that day.

(ya better check em)

I still watch Jones occasionally for entertainment. He's better than anyone in MSM.

I hear Jewesses attract Alex Jones no matter where on the internet he is.

How is this not 'naming' the Jew..?

Let me try to analyze this joke:

If I recall correctly, gangnam style was some pop music song that appealed to everyone who likes pop music, so that doesn't really make sense. It doesn't really hold a left or right political view and is basically about nothing. If he's trying to say that gangnam style is an ode to the far left, then that doesn't make much sense either since Jones holds centrist views and even admits that he is a liberal time and time again and often refutes the views of the "far right".

In conclusion, this joke makes absolutely no sense and it should have been purged in the editing room.

Holla Forumstroll much?

Its like calling them "the rich" and makes a point about saying how the elite are diverse "there are bad people from every group (which is what he jew boss also said as well)".
He creates an allusive enemy that can never be defeated and then throws in German/Nazi connections to an audience that's already primed to hate Nazi's/Germans due to propaganda.

As a result conservative/libertarian normies will never see past "the everyone's bad smoke screen" and identify the jew/ jewish interest groups as the real enemy.

your supposed to hate nazis DUMBASS, they murdered millions.

*billions, goy. get it right.

Alex Jones is a shabbos goy.

He's right, Alex and Trump are both fakeman

Fuck off libcuck shill, your kind will hang first on the DOTR. Vid very fucking related, the day of you pussy ass faggots is OVER. Prepare your asshole bitch, you are about to get FUCKED!

GAS DA LIKES! FACE PAW NAO! 1066!!!

Post yfw you realize Drumpfcucks are the same people who gut Bush elected twice…

mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf

The main issue is not the pesticides, it's the birth control pills that women use. Most of it isn't absorbed by the body so it's rejected with the urine and gets into the river and fuckes up the fauna.

Alex Jones is right about the gay frogs.

Alex Jones is funnier than Noah and he doesn't even intend to be.

Theatricality and deception are powerful tools against the uninitiated.

Why is he so unfunny? I could atleast half heartidly laugh at jon stewart early on, but this nigger doesn't even make anyone in the room crack a smile.

But jews will keep him on air for years because nigger.

It's a typical kike and, more recently, muslim tactic: make your statements in such a way that it's 90% fact and 10% bullshit, but that 10% completely changes the narrative.

You mean disinformation? That's used by everyone you retarded Holla Forumsyp.

Not sure if you are retarded or just a butthurt Jew.

I am in no way a Trump sympathizer but what the actual fuck, why do libshits think "Drumpf " is funny? because it rhymes with … dump?!

I don't get it, they are a bunch of literal emasculated sissies yet a "pun" is the est insult they throw around? Is just a goddamn name!

Choke on black dicks, seriously.

It's called disinformation Holla Forumsyp and it has been a part of propaganda ever since propaganda was a thing.

It's because they're so out of touch with reality that the only thing they can do is to mock his ancestors' name.

Who, friendly reminder, wasn't called that. It was just "Drump". The "f" is a fabrication.

The epitome of a cuckservative.

holy shit, what a faggot

Because you're a faggot libcuck pussy who's concerned with fee fees. I bet you voted for that communist antichrist Obummer too, guess what faggot
IT NEEDED TO HAPPEN BECAUSE ASSAD GASSED MILLIONS OF HIS OWN WOMEN AND CHILDREN

Reminder that only anti-semitic racist nazis oppose military intervention to depose the Syrian literally Hitler.

Cenac left for TBS like most of the Daily Show cronies. Wilmore couldn't hold out on his own even in Colbert's spot and blamed racism for why his show flopped.

q

Because "Drumpf" sounds German and all Germans are evil nazis.

This is true, but irrelevant as far as humor goes.

do people have to remind you to breathe too?

I'm amazed they found somebody who's less funny than that idiot kike Stewart

kill yourself leftypol

But Sony and Samsung managed to do that without removing headphone jack's. Apple probably just did it squeeze more money out of people, just like they did with switching standard micro USB port to their own type.

I have personally witnessed Alex Jones crack open thirty transexual babies like they were crab legs. I've seen him tear the scalp off a Black Panther member like he was opening a pack of pokemon cards. If Trevor Noah wants to go after Alex Jones he better have good security.

You're 100% right. They didn't want to invest in R&D to come up with a new design so they got rid of the jack and forced people to buy an overpriced pair of wireless headphones.
Like someone said in this thread, the most disgusting thing is that these people like the writers of the Daily Show (I'm sure some tech journalist did it too) - who usually act like if they're anti-system - sided with the big company like Apple instead of the consumers.

No face because this is untrue. Those people supported jeb then rubio etc down the line until they finally backed Hillary. keep crying tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=lfLkK-4MI2g

Is that really necessary? Seems like you are looking foe trouble with a thread like that. I'm starting to think that the racism here isn't actually satirical…That's not cool dude.

you tried

He drupped u thum flug off drupkub, deli wibbit

When I think that people watch this nigger and that his ratings are up in April.

Holly fugg dude, Bloande Plumpf ==lgbtfo==!
How waytt bois will ever recover?!

The world be a better place if pieces of shit like him were run over.

You don't actually believe that do you?

You're not THAT retarded are you?

It's funny how they stepped right on past American blacks, whose unemployment rate's in the double digits, to hire an outside black–and the guy looks like he's only a quarter black, but that doesn't stop them from taking the "we put a black guy in the top job" cred. If American blacks would take a step back, they'd realize this is a tremendous fuck-you to their community.

>>>/suicide/

pol edit wot?

It's an unfunny baiter, one of the biggest annoyances of Holla Forums (along with the maisieshits). The only words he only knows apparently are "poleddit" (a stupid and unfunny pormanteu of Holla Forums and reddit), "cumskin" and drumpfcuck

Luigi looks pissed

why don't you go back to Holla Forums where you belong?

are you mad, unfunny baiter?
>>>/suicide/
DO IT

umm are you knew? you can post on two separate boards, dummy

???

youre fucking with me

Yeah these poledditors need to fuck off back to Holla Forums where they belong.

maisiefact#228: she shits perfectly spherical pellets every time

I'm sure it makes sense to them.

**666.6 trillion, anti-Semitic bastid

Stewart is and always has been one of (((them))) but hell, at least I'd laugh more than a few times per episode when he was still the host. This affirmative action Britbong niggerfaggot makes me want to crush my own skull in with my TV every time he comes on the air. Nothing he's ever said has even made me come close to laughing. He's practically just a melanin-enriched Current Year Man.

That guy is a gay jewish liberal. At first I thought he was doing it ironically but with autism but he really lost his shit after the election. These days he's super easily triggered and will out himself as a goon quickly.

Hello darkness my old friend

I mean pills are doing that but its also pesticides and stuff like bleach ending up in water resources. They're called endocrine disruptors.