MASSIVE PIVOT, INCOMING!!!

Monster vote, incoming!

kikebook: kikebook.com/DonaldTrump/posts/10157509509515725

twatter: twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/765679267086684161

facebook archive: archive.is/idfNr

AWOO AWOO AWOO~~~

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kaOQJ
jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/trump-anti-semitism-part-of-vetting-criteria-for-immigrants/
archive.is/8FIMm
forward.com/scribe/347562/two-reasons-trump-deserves-the-jewish-vote/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sage

thanks for sharing

I think you were issued the wrong style manual for the site you've been assigned to.

No he isn't

we, uh, we're still deporting all the illegals and turning away unvetable economic migrants masquerading as refugees right?

Muh real politik will you faggots stop the god emperor cult already. Trumps alright but that's it.

PIVOT!

Trump will be alright if he does everything he's said he'll do and doesn't use governmental power to stop us from waging a culture war against the leftists. Basically he can't stop us from organizing to run Hitler 2.0 in the next election. Anything below that standard puts him at "just another race traitor."

We're going to gas those goddamn mudslimes!!!

checked

He'll help - he sheriff starred Hillary FFS.

Never tell the enemy what you're really planning.

That's why I didn't mention the you know what.:^)

Maybe.

We will, however, be bombing the shit out of the "terrorist state of Iran," for the benefit of "our greatest ally, Israel."

Not a Trump fanatic, but to be fair his discriminationatory policies only ever affected prospective Americans such as legal or illegal immigrants.

All this tells us is that he probably has no intention of enacting retrospective immigration laws to deport those granted citizenship by previous administrations even if it was a reward for border jumping.

I am still voting for him because he is pretty decent, but when it comes to social issues he is lacking. I just wish people would stop kissing his ass and worshiping the very ground he stands on.

wtf I'm a Hilldawg now

If he intended to help, he wouldn't even mention Israel. Speaking negatively about Israel would lose him the election, but he never had to suck their dicks so hard to win. The best we can hope for is that he will stop the tradition of using the government to suppress nationalism and traditionalism. Hell, just stating that clearly as his goal would be enough to win against the known traitor and nearly undead Hilary. Instead, he has embraced the rhetoric of casting Israel as our greatest ally. There is no "just playing the game, look deeper" justification for it because it is unnecessary rhetoric. The type of people that are "Israel firsters" aren't going to abandon their habit of voting R in elections just because he is quiet about Israel, they've been trained since Reagan.

The day he tries to bomb Iran is the day he gets ousted from office. The number of people that will tolerate another war for Israel is far too small to stop the backlash. The entire reason he is winning is because he is the closest to breaking the cycle, which only shows that people are ready for the push.

wtf, im voting for hillary now

user that's just lewd.

He's never accepted racism or bigotry in the first place, so I don't really see how this is a "pivot". If creating the perception that he's "pivoting" makes normies vote for him, then that's pretty good, I guess.

"Illegals" and "migrants" aren't races, so I'd imagine so.

Nobody ever thought he was a Nazi anyway. Not even libshits actually believe that. He's just more populist and nationalistic than is acceptable by cuck standards in the current year. I doubt he'll actually change any of his policy proposals, but he might try to put the image out there that he's softened his positions by taking on a more moderate and "presidential" tone in order to combat the media's fear-mongering. A good strategy and one I've expected since the Republican convention.

Trump cucked himself.
Well, it was funny while it lasted, he has betrayed us, now he is our enemy again.

Yet another war will have some backlash, but that never stopped Americans from dying for Israel.

As far as I can tell he's only changing rhetoric not his actual policies.

sage

Actually he did. He did that so he could raise money for the Republican party because of one of the things the frontrunner has to be able to do is raise money for the party and not just for himself. A lot of the money he raised as the nominee was for the larger fund for the party so as to help with not only the national election but all the other representatives and senate races out there as well. It's the same shit that a racist person does when they are trying to not look racist. It's why Bernie doesn't say much about Israel, it's why Hillary said little despite being totally owned by them.

This. Everything he has said is in line with all the stuff he has said before.

Wow.

Go take a shower OP, I can smell the nigger semen from all the way over here

That's the whole point! I didn't state the obvious, but I should have.

In what way? Are you mentally retarded?

Precisely. The way normalfags perceive him is what he's trying to change, not his actual policy proposals (almost no one has even bothered to read those). If he can pull this "pivot" off, he wins the election. Hillary will be finished. He needs normalfags to think of him the way they thought of him during his speech at the RNC. "Presidential" is what he needs to go for. If he can do that and kick Hillary's ass in the first debate, it's going to be a fucking landslide.

we'll still be removing kebabs and tacos fam? promise?

wtf, i hate trump now

Also in this brave new world words means what the rulers want them to mean.

Right now the word "bigot" means any white person with a hint of pride. However the word could also easily apply to leftists who want to exterminate the indigenous population of Europe and destroy diversity.

Most leftist words are malleable by design and can be used for any agenda.

JUST WAIT FOR HITLER

You should have voted for Jeb! in the primaries when you had the chance, fam. This is the future you chose.

sage

And to answer that one faggot, we'll call him whatever the hell we want. Quit being such a SJW-like control freak.

Goldburg.

The cartels won't go down easy, which means we'll have plenty of fun. Don't you worry your little head over nothin'

No, he didn't. A literal chimpanzee could beat Hilary. It's happened before! The only thing he ever needed to do to win in the current election was to mention nationalism and prevent massive voter fraud while establishing enough ties with military leaders that a coup would go his way. That's it. Most people don't want to hear about fucking Israel. He also doesn't need money for the party. This election is theirs to win just by stopping with the cuck shit. The lugenpresse can't help but give them coverage, and their rallies draw immense crowds. Any cucking for the establishment is a bad sign, because it isn't needed to win.

Donald Trump means every word he says.

If he were really going to do that it would be a major talking point of his campaign. He would mention it everyday. But since you're a shill I realize you don't care about that.

Ay corumba, those are gonna be some great live-leak videos.

Trump said he might lie to us, but he'll never lie to Jacamo.

don't conflate social issues with political ones like a faggot and you'll be all set.

sincerely,

Thomas Paine, author of

COMMON SENSE

If dubs Hillary will have a major seizure before election day.

fuck memes. get an education.

"SOME writers have so confounded society with government, as to leave little or no distinction between them; whereas they are not only different, but have different origins. Society is produced by our wants, and government by wickedness; the former promotes our happiness POSITIVELY by uniting our affections, the latter NEGATIVELY by restraining our vices. The one encourages intercourse, the other creates distinctions. The first is a patron, the last a punisher. Society in every state is a blessing, but government even in its best state is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one; for when we suffer, or are exposed to the same miseries BY A GOVERNMENT, which we might expect in a country WITHOUT GOVERNMENT, our calamity is heightened by reflecting that we furnish the means by which we suffer."

People wonder why I am a monarchist…

THE DEA IS GOING TO HAVE VIDEOS OF EXECUTING TACO DRUG RUNNERS IN THE SAND. THE BORDER WALL IS GOING TO BE ADORNED WITH MEXIKANER DEMON TOTEMS
pic related, it's hungarian border fence tiki

Illegals and refugees aren't Americans.

What a stupid thread.

I read that when I was like 13. Do you think social issues are able to be separated from political ones in 2016? How would you solve the migrant crisis just as an example? Do you think the migrant crisis is a political and social issue?

You're just a dummy who's spamming children's book quotes from a bygone era

₪5 has been deposited into your account. Keep up the good work!

sage

I mean't to sage, it was an accident

That was a great thread. I hope I can get one of those bitchin' border jobs.

godspeed taco breaker. o7

The future looks a lot brighter than usual

Butthurt Trumpcuck mods coming in with the ol' anchor in 3-2-1.

Trump is a faggot just like every other politician. The sooner this election is over the better.

nope. Trump will allow illegals to stay as long as they are "productive"
archive.is/kaOQJ

₪5 has been deposited into your account. Keep up the good work!

nope. Trump will allow illegals to stay as long as they are "productive"
archive.is/kaOQJ

Conflicts with what he's already said. Shills hear only what supports their narrative.

They cost the US government 15,000 per family ON AVERAGE, so I don't imagine any will be staying. If he doesn't boot them out I will be fucking livid.

you guys hit multiple threads at the same time. Anyone with multiple tabs open can see the replies hitting different threads at the same time, idiots.

Well, he'll let them stay, just so long as they're also not anti-semitic. Can't be having jew haters in this country now.

jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/trump-anti-semitism-part-of-vetting-criteria-for-immigrants/

( archive.is/8FIMm )

Thanks I'm a #ShillFireMissile now :^)

The only threads I'm posting in right now are this one and an MDE thread.

SAGE AND REPORT FOR CNN-CONFIRMED CLINTON TALKING POINT.

Fuck off with this leftist jargon. Stop trying to frame us as if we're the ones who are "really for diversity"

You sound no different than a libshit crying about "muh poor injuns". This type of rhetoric is one based on feebleness and weakness. It is the language of someone who grovels in the dirt and uses their lack of strength as a tool for personal gain.

We do not cry about lefitsts being "hypocritical" as though both our goals are fundamentally aligned (i.e. preserving diversity), because our goals are not aligned. We do not care about diversity. We care about the greatness and strength of the white race. We do not ask or beg leftists to acknowledge our "right" to exist. We demand our own survival and threaten force if it is denied.

You can not win against your enemy by using the language they have created.

That is a little strange, isn't it, user. I wonder how something like that could happen?

It's not working, CTR.

I changed my IP because it was stuck at "100%"

I said a flip flop,
The flippie, the flippie,
To the flip, flip flop, and you don't stop, a rock it
To the bang bang boogie, say, up jump the boogie,
To the rhythm of the boogie, the beat.
Now, what you hear is not a test - I'm lyin' to the beat,
And me, the jews, and my lies are gonna try to move your feet.
See, I am a Wonder Kike, and I'd like to say hello,
To the black, to the white, the red and the brown,
The purple and yellow. But first, I gotta
Bang bang, the boogie to the boogie,
Say up jump the boogie to the bang bang boogie,
Let's rock, you don't stop,
Rock the rhythm that'll make your body rock.
Well so far you've heard my voice but I brought two jews along,
And the next on the mic is my man Soros,
C'mon, Soros, sing that song!

of course, user, of course.
and what does your IP have to do with that?

changing your IP changes your ID, you fucking retard. It was stuck at 100% and didn't look like it posted, so I copy pasted and reposted it.

Sometimes posts don't go through for me when I'm using a proxy, the opposite can occur as well, and this site is having awful issues at the moment at least on my end. Stop calling everyone you disagree with a fucking shill.

checking these sick masonic digits and I urge the rest of you to do the same

[email protected]/* */@®
[email protected]/* */@®
[email protected]/* */@®
[email protected]/* */@®

POLITE SAGE TO CALL YOU A NIGGER

Yeah okay.

MORE DUBS HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIT

SATAN, GUIDE MY DUBS!

:^^^^^^)

close one nigger

check my post number, it has digits :—-D

XD

When David Duke ran for governor of Louisiana he ran a redpilled as fuck campaign, but then he decided he'd start shamelessly condemning racism (the media said the ex-Grand Wizard of the KKK could never pretend not to be racist)…

In a few weeks his polling with White women shot up 15 points.

Look at that kike faggot babble at the bottom
zomg? awoo? What meds are you on nigger?

Note that he uses the word "American" three times. This means non-citizens get nothing.

Also, this tweet doesn't even mention Israel. Honestly I don't know why people are freaking out about it, he's not saying anything noteworthy here. Boiler-plate campaign stuff.

How does she shit?

Her mouth

You can't win screaming gas the kikes. This is why the jews keep winning and you are whining on an imageboard. You have to hide your power level if you intend to fix things.

Welp. I'm for Hillary.

ALL HAIL FIRST LADY BILL CLINTON, WHO IS THE FIRST MALE FIRST LADY, AND HIS PRESIDENT WIFE

Shit, forgot to sage.

Thanks for correcting my record guys! I now see that voting is useless and we should have a revolution, or better yet, vote for Hillary!

Kill yourself, moeshit fucker

Trump is nothing more than a springboard for our political views to take the American stage. That is his primary function. I do not expect to do much to bring about the America we desire in reality when elected.

DRINK

This so much. Some times I wonder if it is just the shills who complain about this kind of behaviour.

Anyone who thinks that Trump is going to gas the kikes or whatever is fooling themselves.

He recognizes the true place of the white man, which is to rule all the races of man with an even hand. The insanity of the past decade has been a result of his abdication to a member of the unskilled labor class.

America was never Nazi Germany, and should never be. At its best, it was a greater version of Rhodesia and Apartheid South Africa. THAT is the goal. Race realism, and fairness based on the white man's reason for all. That is the path we will take to make America Great Again.

America will return to the rule of law–law as it is written, and law as it will be written. No more racism (against whites and other thinking races). People will advance by their own merit. Only those who exhibit merit will be allowed to come here, where ever they are from. This means greatly increased white immigration and a return to America's traditional position of being on the receiving end of massive brain drain across the rest of the world in practice. Guests will behave and integrate into one of our existing classes, or they will be kicked out. Period.

He's using, first for any chief executive candidate, the "faggot wedge strategy".

what a mess

He isn't pivoting. He has always been a liberal civic nationalist faggot.

How many on Holla Forums will still be praising the god emperor two years from now when he has granted amnesty to millions of spics and moved to have them (((integrated))) into the (((American culture))).

For CTR shills, a few points you don't consider:
Even if you eliminated the Great Beaner Wall and deporting illegals, you'd still have these things:

Sufficient reasons to vote for him for any racist (read: non-cuck), considering the alternative.

We don't get discouraged from fervently supporting Trump by this pandering he's doing and the faggot wedge strategy because there is no other option for us.

yea rly, ours is more like:

What do you think Manafort is there for?
He's basically doing the same "campaign clean-up" he did for Yanukovych. Difference is as a greedy globalist crony porky Yanukovych pissed it all away the immediate moment he left.
Fuck it, got mah 13 mill.
When the libcucks all started whining about him I looked at the stories behind the dictators and all the ones that got thrown out immediately after he left were all warlord negroes, Ferdinand Marcos, and Yanukovych. That says quite a bit about that faggot slav's impulse control.
Corey was basically too much like him to actually be of any help, enabling each others' bad habits. Too much brofisting not enuf politicking.

dis
Also, it's (((working)))
Remember the faggot with the 'antisemitic Asuka meme?' He and his pals did this
forward.com/scribe/347562/two-reasons-trump-deserves-the-jewish-vote/
man, so gr8 to see their tactics working against them.

boy, it's a good thing that was already achieved in the shillary poo thread

ah, vanillaware…got a new game coming finally too. Schoolgirls n mechs, impossible to fail!

you melted the steel beams with that one

it still makes me lol Q-man thought these speeches would signal to everyone he's supposed to be the bad guy.
And now since he realised it failed when he was subtle with it, it's the Red Skull dropping Trumpisms.

Just like putin is a white nationalist and the saviour of the white race?

I refuse to believe that the people left on this Finnish snowmobile customization and anime decal application board are so stupid they don't understand that OP and this news is completely pro-Trump.

Trump is pivoting to unification and harmonization rhetoric to persuade independent but pozzed white voters. Policy is not involved.

you mean, stop bigotry against white people as well? That sounds terrific!

I'll raise you.

This thread is as cancerous as your kosher candidate, please kill yourself.

Fuck off back to cuckchan faggot

Suffering is inherently bad though. It can lead to good things but suffering is intrinsically bad. Take away everything good potentially gained from it and it stands on its own as a bad thing. Unfortunately we don't live in the kind of world where that is possible so hedonism is just degenerate buttfuckery.

you first Renegayde

Also sage

weebshit sucks you fucking faggot.
weebs fail at memes.
Go back to cuckchan.

consider suicide, trumpcuck