The Matrix as an allegory on our society

I'm probably not the first one to come up with this, and in fact I'm probably really late to the party, but man. I hadn't watched the Matrix in the last 10 to 15 years. I was thinking of the "Clubbed to Death" song, and it got me thinking about the red dress scene, and I quickly realized how that scene was talking about how blue pilled people are pretty much enslaved by the system, to the point where they will actively defend it.

And then I started looking at the rest of the movie, and I just keep seeing more and more how originally, it was meant to denounce how our society is under the control of people who want to exploit us, who consider us like cattle, how people are so controlled by it that they'll mindlessly defend it.

I got to thinking about the other movies, and though they're not such direct allegories, I did think about the architect scene in Reloaded. Namely, how the "savior" was something expected, and something they control, and that if the savior does not submit to them, they'll bring the system, society, crashing down, that they'd rather watch it all burn than not rule over it.

Hell, other scenes come to mind. Smith assimilating other people showing the rogue elements in that system who want to bring it down but for all the wrong reasons. Those same people being unable to understand why Neo keeps fighting in Revolution, why he won't submit.

I'm gonna have to rewatch that whole trilogy now. Goddammit.

Other urls found in this thread:

freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/1408419/posts
scienceblogs.com/neurophilosophy/2007/08/04/the-philosophy-of-the-matrix/
youtu.be/mdOinc8SPsQ?t=2934
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey faggot, you ever hear of predictive programming before? Red-pill is a nice thing, efficient way to get a point across, but if you allow (((The Matrix))) to determine your perception of the world?

Nice blog. What are you sliding? The shitty sam hyde threads?

Don't do that.
The message of the movie is pretty simple and good, and that is because it's ideas were stolen from more competent people.
The two directors were about to put in a character that gender bends, subtle propaganda about how 'trans'genders say they were 'born into the wrong body' or they 'feel like a woman'
You near nearly 2 decades late on that assertion fag.

The Matrix 1 is a ripoff of the Invisibles by the tranny kike Wachowskis, the latter two films are completely jewish instead of just halfsies. Sage for just having this thread, it's probably still in the catalog

Reported for slide thread and blogpost

They are sliding the entire board and its been increasing exponentially since the Orlando shooting.

Seems like they want to promote a "KILL ALL THE MUSLIMS" view across the board because the noble jew is always so innocent.

We'll kill all the sandniggers just like Uncle Schlomo wants. Then after they're gone he'll be the next to hang :^)

Now I know who's shitposting here.

The suits = Money
The nuns = Religion
The sailors = Military
The cop = Law Enforcement
The teachers = Education
The agent = Guardians of the system
The woman in red = Distractions

Matrix is full of symbolism and hidden messages.
The system with its agents is full of white people, while the safe heaven "Zion" is a degenerate multicultural cesspool.
Also note that Will Smith was supposed to be Neo.
The matrix is actually jewish commie propaganda which tries to get marxist to fight the evil white fascist system.
Some of the scenes like yours can also be interpreted the other way around if you exclude them from the context of the whole movie/movies.

/thread

Are you serious OP? Lol.

It's a kewl-90s-world-wide-web-hackerz adaptation of the Plato's Allegory of the Cave with a fun action packed ebil overlord twist.

Seriously, if the Matrix blows your mind go read the Allegory of the Cave.

Its true.

The matrix movie was not made by who you think it is. One of the directors had a "sex change", but they just replaced him by another person. Who has a different head side and moles in the wrong places. Then public accepts that the new person is same as old one.

They are are fucking with you.

You are human cattle. A slave race that exists to serve the elite. They constantly dangle that fact in your face and normies are too stupid to see it.

They know exactly how stupid the public is.

Read "Platos Repubic". All the upper class children are forced to read this.

Middle class and professional class children are made to read 1984 and Brave New World and Animal Farm.

Lower class and working class children are given Grapes of Rath.

With or without the jew I would like to kill all musliums

These "every thread is a slide thread" jews are becoming insufferable.

In the Matrix, NEO is not the hero.

Anderson means "New Man".

just to show that the corruption was there from the start even long before the sex changes of the 'brothers'

in the first movie one of the crew of the neb was called switch and had a very androgynous appeareance
it's only scenes were introduction and dying at the end, never hear anything else about it
this was suppose to be fullo tranny who in the matrix had all different sorts of bodies, but at that early time the (((directors))) thought it too much for the public to handle

also the humans in the movie were originally supposed to be wetware CPUs for the machines not batteries, something that actually makes sense, but the studioheads thaught the plebs couldn't comprehend it so they changed it

Every faggot using the catalog like their personal blog with subject matter that has the depth of your typical high school student is a problem. They may not all be slide threads made on purpose for that outcome but they do accomplish the same thing and can rightfully be called as such. I'm sorry you don't think these shit posters should lurk more before sharing their thoughts.

Isn't all sci fi?

I guess I'm old enough to remember when it came out originally, but it just seemed a rehash of old ideas and stereotypes with biblical references shoehorned in to make it seem profound

Great image.

Here, have a rare pepe.

Go make your own board then faggot sometimes people like to enjoy themselves you should try it out sometime.

I think you're stretching thing far beyond what they ever meant to be… but it has been a good decade or something since I've last watched the trilogy.
Think I'll go find and watch them now.

Matrix is trash made by two trannies who stole the script from a nigger and couldn't figure out what to do to make it a trilogy…..so here is what they did.

Neo never got out of the Matrix. The pill runs an alternate program that now takes the user "outside" so he can go to Zion(ism) and reset the program and fix the anomaly in the system…and then it all starts again.

The real joke is that the red pill is the greater lie.

The Matrix was meant to be Maoist-Third Worldist psychic terrorism against White Capitalist AmeriKKKa.
freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/1408419/posts

Great job user. Keep up the good work discussing a movie from 1999 and it's impact like it is some new ground worth revisiting.
scienceblogs.com/neurophilosophy/2007/08/04/the-philosophy-of-the-matrix/

no fucking shit.

Did someone say Clubbed to Death??

youtu.be/mdOinc8SPsQ?t=2934

Our entire system has always been built on lies. They have always hoaxed large portions of the news. There is no division at the top. All conflicts are scripted to give the illusion of choice.

Wachowski brothers are now the Wachowski sisters

lul

Polite sage.

OP, don't take the salt here personally. We're all on a different point in The Path. Stay true.

Yes it's true just look who is the arquitect of the matrix.

sadly wachowski are liberals degenerates.

Read Baudrillard. The whole movie is basically based on it.

this.

Yes
That's where your wrong though, that sheboon whom claims she is the "mother of the matrix" is a blatant con artist with absolutely no proof to back up her claims. The Matrix was ripped off from Alan Moore's "The Invisibles" almost panel for panel.

You're the last one to a party that began and ended 17 years ago. Go side shut elsewhere, Jew.

*slide shit

agree.
there is much symbolism but some is deliberately reversed in meaning.

hows this for an insight.

The normies can be converted into an agent at any time.
This process we know as 'triggering'.
you can preform experiments in triggering, say things to normies like "Hitler was great man and its a shame he lost the war". then watch them trigger turn into an agent and report you to the system controllers, or straight out attack you.

Using Matrix analogies is a good place to start red pilling people, because a large part of the first movie is about a man attempt's to take the red pill, and how difficult that is and how different the world appears once hes sees the truth.

Once a normie has accepted a few red pills the matrix movies are not so important in them selves but as touch stones to explain some points.

Platos cave is simpler analogy to convey, the Martrix is just more well known.