Quality Music Thread

For some reason you guys have decent taste.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pdUgrkCjSug
youtube.com/watch?v=6_IJYc9t3vQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Pe-XNav5mWU
youtube.com/watch?v=fUTnqw_gwCo&index=1&list=PLBSGSVcrsOjsgYX3htYPCfauknhy64Jlx
youtube.com/watch?v=SOSLbeG-Who
youtube.com/watch?v=cdmhyEqCINM&index=5&list=PLDjNTAvVUe5Z84XDivb-pe2ngLPKbVFz_
youtube.com/watch?v=3Iw7wqvbQ-M&index=2&list=PLDjNTAvVUe5Z84XDivb-pe2ngLPKbVFz_
youtube.com/watch?v=7FDfw5-pR8w
youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3W7-ngmO_p8
youtube.com/watch?v=9tgIfVxgWeA
youtube.com/watch?v=z_lwocmL9dQ
youtube.com/watch?v=J0RKpmjjpLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OeP4FFr88SQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wWC_WZ7gd6g
youtube.com/watch?v=IKN9c1llqhc
youtube.com/watch?v=E7SSC3ex-bA
youtube.com/watch?v=7IkvAb6THQY
youtube.com/watch?v=PKfD8d3XJok
youtube.com/user/piroro0105/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=R_6fVOEitTE
youtube.com/watch?v=We8Wu3vaTPo
youtube.com/watch?v=btgVW7ZYNB0
youtube.com/watch?v=jVtxT2BJGSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=D3-vBBQKOYU
youtube.com/watch?v=Agl1TgVfls0
youtube.com/watch?v=iiP1iAm2fMw
youtube.com/watch?v=aCA4yiPfFIg&list=RDQM3aGOTjtadAg
vimeo.com/97232050
youtube.com/watch?v=l_6xGKxjZCk&list=PLXjMUoeOGojlzPKalipf-lkAX-_tjEu4J
youtube.com/watch?v=0CsfW2dPTrk
youtube.com/watch?v=d4WlqxPzQ28
youtube.com/watch?v=aDaOgu2CQtI
youtube.com/watch?v=t6maVVFs0As
youtube.com/watch?v=ipO1K24DE90
youtube.com/watch?v=iADaqvcJr94
youtube.com/watch?v=SBOVkptjJhE
youtube.com/watch?v=-2gr5JhvUhY
youtube.com/watch?v=BwyY5LdpECA
youtube.com/watch?v=zSgiXGELjbc
youtube.com/watch?v=-yQRKcWfq7k&t=734s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GSdYPkgCvtE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UBakgOHKI-g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=y_wot7dUx6k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bETKg5mP4ak
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dSCwoYcp0IY
youtube.com/watch?v=5znVj9VUnGI
youtube.com/watch?v=HMnrl0tmd3k&index=8&list=PL47E20928D5FDE84C
youtube.com/watch?v=6Zl5vpy__dQ&t=1820s
boilerroom.tv/
youtube.com/watch?v=It4WxQ6dnn0
4chanmusic.wikia.com/wiki/Essential_Charts
youtu.be/RaoVdzo00lI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buckethead_discography
youtube.com/watch?v=GmJEXOQ_BSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QvwDohEEQ1E
youtube.com/watch?v=TKfS5zVfGBc
youtube.com/watch?v=VNW9TAwImBY
youtube.com/watch?v=Njt9gFeuOqs
youtube.com/watch?v=v86XwStGA2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=4yr6Sl-86Nc
youtube.com/watch?v=SqE02d1f8y4
youtu.be/DCfWmNJt4D4
youtube.com/watch?v=jiOsHCZbdgA
youtube.com/watch?v=-zSUJdesv-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=TgiTB2NFvAM
youtube.com/watch?v=UOqDCSRNgj4
youtube.com/watch?v=5boNqPH9vv8
youtube.com/watch?v=m0CAJqCT5ds
youtube.com/watch?v=sOErsvgUK58
youtube.com/watch?v=TCRS4DRmf_w
youtu.be/jVoFniQnYQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=_MhHhKOjqiE
youtu.be/GCAsW_9CkYw
youtube.com/watch?v=8sZlqHypL_o
youtube.com/watch?v=u9bk2MrMGaA
youtube.com/watch?v=KZ54fUxaJck
youtube.com/watch?v=seKAfbWFWCM
youtube.com/watch?v=g-voeq7Cebo
youtube.com/watch?v=N9wsjroVlu8
youtube.com/watch?v=5D6oZ7PEBkI
youtu.be/2lpxvqanG6A
youtu.be/AIcipcrbWAM
youtube.com/watch?v=AvI-YWOIJA8
youtube.com/watch?v=QyIZ3pYKOQM
youtu.be/vG-WbTZ_oFU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good. Post more.

Why, what are some good ones you've seen posted here before?

youtube.com/watch?v=pdUgrkCjSug

youtube.com/watch?v=6_IJYc9t3vQ

youtube.com/watch?v=Pe-XNav5mWU

HOly shit. wtf, I listen to the Time Trax soundtrack myself too

mostly track 4

That's the only good track anyway lol

No one linked this yet

Klaatu has some decent songs

that creep can roll

not really a fan of this dude's subject material but black sheep boy is probably their best album

checked
it was gypsy kings - hotel california

Reminds me of this

You'll love this

youtube.com/watch?v=fUTnqw_gwCo&index=1&list=PLBSGSVcrsOjsgYX3htYPCfauknhy64Jlx

breddy gud

Why are so many people stoked on death grips?

More folk punk

this is a good song despite being from a videogame

because we're living in end times

k bye guys luv u

all of your musics is shits.

Anybody heard copper cab rap yet?

Don't bother with Coppercab

Like, I mean he sucks

This one was an Holla Forums favorite

no this

This video is really fucked tbh

ching chong chink leeki ly

whoops double post

youtube.com/watch?v=SOSLbeG-Who
I love this band.

stop it!!! you're shattering my perception on reality!!!

Anyone know where I can dl this album?

youtube.com/watch?v=cdmhyEqCINM&index=5&list=PLDjNTAvVUe5Z84XDivb-pe2ngLPKbVFz_

youtube.com/watch?v=3Iw7wqvbQ-M&index=2&list=PLDjNTAvVUe5Z84XDivb-pe2ngLPKbVFz_

Good stuff, nigga.

Try this if you like nujabes

youtube.com/watch?v=7FDfw5-pR8w

any punk fans in this joint?

You play too loud, I'm walkin' out.

now thats an obscure fucking reference

the last good thing my father ever taught me was of that movie's existence. i had no clue what Punk magazine was either and i had no idea how many bands had their starts there not more than three years ago. but sure, the second cd i ever bought was the Ramones s/t. first was The White Stripes, De Stijl. i wouldn't wager too many people jam to punk around here if it doesn't come with a music video
youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ

Yeah, you'd be right. punk sucks

my uncle told me about this a while back, never gave it much more consideration apart from that song. is there other stuff just as good or is that their only good shit?

I don't know you tell me.

Nice, try embed if you haven't already

Maybe it's the sound being tainted by marketers and new director's pushing this style of music with things like nu-male, gay crowd/biker-mom fantasies and themes.
It is nice stuff however. I'll try listening to other similar bands sometime, the electric side of our modern outlaw's who live their lives off the dirt road highways. (minus the meth and bdsm truckers)

Every genre is being subverted by gay/leftist shit. So, don't act like you're a special snowflake just because you think your genre is less subverted somehow, and last I checked, Clutch is absolutely not one of them.

"I'm just the cook, lad"

Lol you can get all hostile all you want, bitch, but you're as wrong as you'll ever be. That's the very definition of lefties masculine, homoerotic, musical style. You really think I would say that about any other genre if it weren't true? That's the deep southwest of the broke-back mountains. I'm not bashing the band though, you damn crybaby. I'll listen to euro club all the way to the drag show if I want to

Check rutracker, I found pretty obscure albums there

I like this song
Also fuck your autistic debate, moar good music, less autisme

Yessir
"Ted Jones messed with the wrong melon farmers"
youtube.com/watch?v=3W7-ngmO_p8

'For Real' and 'Black' are top tier, but there are a few in the album that are utterly forgettable.

Death Grips is a meme.

You're seriously going to bring up a song from the 70s, and act like society wasn't as subverted? Holy shit I've seen some autism in my day, but this tops the cake.

Care to elaborate you stupid nigger?

The entire album is pretty good, has a depeche mode feeling to it, just more agressive and less shit
youtube.com/watch?v=9tgIfVxgWeA

lol stop arguing with me

Post good accoustics

youtube.com/watch?v=z_lwocmL9dQ
Blow it out your ass, faggot. You're the one who brought homosexuality were there was none. And the one thing I've learned in all my life is- the people who constantly talk about homosexuality are in fact- raging homosexuals.

I like what you're posting.
youtube.com/watch?v=J0RKpmjjpLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OeP4FFr88SQ

you might like my second link

i do enjoy anal pleasures from time to time, but i'm attracted to women on a whole other level. i would say i'm disappointed with how they act today, as well as young men and older women. not only boys and girls guys my age, but older men and women as well. there's something wrong today isn't there?

youtube.com/watch?v=wWC_WZ7gd6g

wob wob

Iam the first 2 posts you linked,
Great songs man

Wrong embed

damn, i make a good racist

why's that?

Good acoustics, good theme for a good thread.

you know damn well why, you ain't slick

youtube.com/watch?v=IKN9c1llqhc
youtube.com/watch?v=E7SSC3ex-bA
youtube.com/watch?v=7IkvAb6THQY
youtube.com/watch?v=PKfD8d3XJok

Posting one more and heading to bed. Oh, and if you read the description and get the idea that these songs made by floating cloud are somehow "arranged" just look at their youtube channel:
youtube.com/user/piroro0105/videos
Honestly, I hate autistic people who don't even bother doing the research before just blasting something as being somehow "arranged". I have to deal with some of the most autistic weebs imaginable. You can pretty much always tell if something is arranged or not, you just have to be able to tell if the song is very fluid and doesn't sound like instruments are being played in the background instead of in the same studio/setting.

Thanks, I'm heading to bed now.

The Boin
1171domino
ネクロ0.079

I like what you got, goodnight sugar.

I really don't

exactly
youtube.com/watch?v=R_6fVOEitTE
youtube.com/watch?v=We8Wu3vaTPo
youtube.com/watch?v=btgVW7ZYNB0
youtube.com/watch?v=jVtxT2BJGSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=D3-vBBQKOYU

youtube.com/watch?v=Agl1TgVfls0
youtube.com/watch?v=iiP1iAm2fMw
youtube.com/watch?v=aCA4yiPfFIg&list=RDQM3aGOTjtadAg

vimeo.com/97232050
youtube.com/watch?v=l_6xGKxjZCk&list=PLXjMUoeOGojlzPKalipf-lkAX-_tjEu4J
youtube.com/watch?v=0CsfW2dPTrk

you bet your soulless ass

Plebs, all of you.

i see a lot of (you)'s
granted, that's the music i would blow up San Andreas to in a Hunter
but if you want a classic you can try this, or some Foggy Mountain Breakdown, you hippy city slicker

Thanks for the good musics everybody

Why do you hate clutch (or is it hard rock you hate)? It's quite obvious in many their songs that they have a southern rock influence in them. I mean wtf, is it the new fancy distortions or is it the lyrics? Please tell us user, and please don't cherry pick some faggot song in the same genre, it's not helping your argument move forward.

Not him. But, if I had to say one thing, it's that gay leftists are attracted to this music like bears to honey. I'm not sure what it is exactly but they love music like that. Leftists honestly ruin everything.

wew lad.
youtube.com/watch?v=d4WlqxPzQ28

Are you fucking illiterate? I never fucking said I hate them. But like says, it's that hard southern rock that "lefties" (or whatever) have tried to ruin through some kind of sexual fad romanticized by modernist television and movie directors who think it personifies the rough, leather bound, bearded men who ride choppers and live in rusty, wooden houses in the Rockies and Southwest deserts.
It's not just the gays, but also the single wives who never grew out of falling for the biker bad boys and the redneck admirers who think their grandparents worked on building this country to that kind of music.

I'm not bashing that band directly, or that style. I'm not bashing anything. I'm just outlining the dilemma. The same damn thing happened to electronic music, especially techno, with gay euro/immigrant based clubs and the pool-party-on-the-beach guido/snooki Frye festival selfie crowd. Skrillex and COD montages to dubstep. Gangster rap to hiphop to black, inner-city culture. Emos to death metal breeding screamo. Hippies to

Then you can blame the same musicians and artists who refuse to change their styles because they thought they would keep making money and shows and merch as if the world really was going to end in 2012. I personally think it's the voice that does it. There's the typical soul black woman. The coffee house emotional white male. The feminine male. The spiritual black man. The not too deep voiced black man. The motherly white woman. The sexually young, alto and/or very high soprano white girl. The rebellious loud white man. The dangerous cowboy/sassy cowgirl whose been through some tough shit. The James Hetfield. So on and so forth.

some things will never change though

Wow, I never knew stupid leftists listened to this type of music with such volume before. And you're telling me that the only reason is because of tv/movie directors personifying gay bullshit??? Are leftists really this dumb? I think I'll stick to 80s/70s southern rock from now on. I think I may be just done with modern music.

you sound like a leftist who can't accept liking homoerotic gay music. you'll fit in very well around here
>youtube.com/watch?v=aDaOgu2CQtI

yeah man, why you being a little cry baby about it?
there's nothing wrong with being gay so long as you aren't killing, hurting, or stealing from innocent people. why do you care what people do behind closed doors and put into their bodies if it isn't harming others?
youtube.com/watch?v=t6maVVFs0As

If one thing leftists (probably can't) ruin is southern rock with acoustic guitars. They are too autistic to even comprehend it. They also hate country sounding singers/gospel as well. So, I think it's safe to listen to some modern music tbh.

don't worry, there's not much to ruin lol

youtube.com/watch?v=ipO1K24DE90

the future was here

youtube.com/watch?v=iADaqvcJr94

I'm out of here before more people want to start debating the homosexual aspects of certain genres and kids start hatin' on the rest of the music because it didn't originate from soundcloud, pitchfork, or another country or something. here's a few pics that helped prepare me for when I got internet back after having lost it for more than a year.

Last picture is why /mu/ is shit.

You still here ?
I like your taste. Do you have a last.fm or something ?

I made a dungeon-synth thread a week or so ago and no-one responded.
Since when does guide = list?

lol, I haven't used last.fm since it was first featured on the Xbox 360 dashboard, and that was more than 5 years ago and I was still using Pandora when I wasn't no-lifing COD4 and MW2. you all are sharing some dope shit as well. give twice as much as you're given.

if you're interested in some post rock and metal check out these Jewtube channels as a start for some quite interesting stuff
>worldhaspostrock - my personal favorite - youtube.com/watch?v=SBOVkptjJhE
>Stoned Meadow of Doom - personal favorite - youtube.com/watch?v=-2gr5JhvUhY

And Tasty, that sped up food instructionals channel? There's a separate channel called Tasty as well that's all about music. I can't find out if they're the same franchise however. But I know the food videos use songs from the music channel, so I keep assuming they're the same thing.
And if you don't know about the free downloads that Adult Swim offers on their website, then you're missing out. And if you're venturing into electronic music you should give Ghostly records a check out, they produce artists like Com Truise and Tycho. Adult Swim has a couple of albums showcasing Ghostly artists and other styles. As well as something called 'unclassified'.

youtube.com/watch?v=BwyY5LdpECA

youtube.com/watch?v=zSgiXGELjbc
youtube.com/watch?v=-yQRKcWfq7k&t=734s

Nice
If you like tycho, check mogwai
And jinsang m.youtube.com/watch?v=GSdYPkgCvtE
Ofc nujabes
you probably already heard Igorrr's last album : m.youtube.com/watch?v=UBakgOHKI-g
He's a fucking genius
This is similar, Nero m.youtube.com/watch?v=y_wot7dUx6k
And m.youtube.com/watch?v=bETKg5mP4ak
This kind of Japanese chill stuff m.youtube.com/watch?v=dSCwoYcp0IY
Also some jazz, fusion, instrumental/ abstract hip hop
I'm getting interested in calm piano stuff if you know any
I'll post metal (atmospheric/post-/folk) after a little bit

STEEZY showcases some brilliant stuff. That jinsang beat tape is actually sitting in my first few pages of history. And Nujabes is the stuff as well, I remembering first finding out who he was when I searched the intro for Samurai Champloo, long after I was actually allowed to watch it, by which time I had no idea what streaming was and Adult Swim stopped showing it. I had no idea he was dead either. I can respect those kinds of artists though that bring on extra artists for collabs. But I actually have no idea who Igorrr is, thanks for the sharing :) I think someone did share what looks like the 'Nostril' album on /fit/'s music thread though. Lol, that's not album artwork that you easily forget.

Calm piano stuff? The first few Archer seasons have occasional background music that is gentle piano-playing with some occasional smooth jazz. I've tried to research it but the Archer Wiki and IMDB is quite limited. I figure it's produced music though, considering most of the artwork you find on that show like paintings and sculptures are actual pieces of art that you can buy from actual artists.
This was something someone shared with me a year ago on halfchan though
>youtube.com/watch?v=5znVj9VUnGI
And here's a classic
>youtube.com/watch?v=HMnrl0tmd3k&index=8&list=PL47E20928D5FDE84C
Here's your Noir jazz that fits you smoking a cigarette wondering how the world has gone in the gutters
>youtube.com/watch?v=6Zl5vpy__dQ&t=1820s

Someone recently posted this performance. Before then I had no idea what the Boiler Room was. Caution though, everything outside of the DJ can be extremely cringy.
boilerroom.tv/

youtube.com/watch?v=It4WxQ6dnn0

Myyymyyymyymy AWEEEEW!!!

Gooooood night ladies and gentlemen, rather, good afternoon I should say. I'm not up for sleeping on 12 hours without at least getting in another 1000 calories or so to fulfill this 24 hour day I've been on. Which for the record, was supposed to be a fucking rest day until I locked my keys in the car halfway across town from my house.
Keep the thread alive or let it die with dignity ;)

Are those Charts included in the download here ?

4chanmusic.wikia.com/wiki/Essential_Charts
Forgot link, lel

No such luck, guess I'll just have to join a music tracker and see if they have it

Hope this thread won't die, fags raiding us again
youtu.be/RaoVdzo00lI
I lift to this

Well look at that, they sure are. These charts came with a torrent called the information library that I had downloaded back in 10' or 11'. I never gave them much thought because I was heavily focused on movies in those days. But yep, I see some plenty of charts there I don't actually have.

I guess I was hoping for these kinds of guides to be less publicly accessible, or less common knowledge but through shared content on the chans only for people who would use the music for better uses rather than personal vanity, like a review channel or some kind of snobby socialite's repertoire. I forget about the wikis. I just like feeling something I know others must have felt as well, if not more or less, and knowing that if we couldn't have shared these feelings together we at least shared the music. Kind of like how you watch debates and discussions online about things like science or world politics and you think to yourself, "Why the fuck can't I have that kind of stuff here in my town?". And you see in the comments section that people will agree with what you believe, but never why.

bretty gud shit

Never knew ween did those too.

Makes me want to create entire fantasy worlds and universes for D&D with a pencil and pen, some very serious >>>/tg/ shit, like making me want to innawoods with a bunch of LARP's in the Northwest living on nothing but a bunch of plants, berries, and whatever we can hunt with handmade bows and arrows. I'd cut off all contact with the outside world like an Amish nomad delving in the arcane, smoking tobbaco and weed, dining at local taverns or something. I might have to pack it up and head somewhere else though, like Iceland or New Zealand or something.

>>>/quests/ too, that place could definitely use some traffic. brilliant board for creative minds and curious fantasy fans who can withstand the smell of stale sweat and a culmination of various potato based snacks.

then there's >>>/cyoa/
the testosterone equivalent of those little paper craft, pick a number, storyboards kids used to play with in elementary - what car you'll drive, who you'll marry, etc. but with swords, arcane arts, paranormal, and more tits.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buckethead_discography

BEEFCAKE!!

youtube.com/watch?v=GmJEXOQ_BSQ

youtube.com/watch?v=QvwDohEEQ1E

uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh

youtube.com/watch?v=TKfS5zVfGBc
youtube.com/watch?v=VNW9TAwImBY
www .the game.com

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=Njt9gFeuOqs

what in tarnation is this all about? does this genre have a name?

youtube.com/watch?v=v86XwStGA2Q

youtube.com/watch?v=4yr6Sl-86Nc

ooga booga

rapper calling out another rapper for stealing lyrics

youtube.com/watch?v=SqE02d1f8y4

Fuck me.

I've really gotten into folk music recently.

From the 1600s

Does anyone know the name of this composition? It's been driving me insane for the past several months.

youtu.be/DCfWmNJt4D4

I'm afraid not, very sorry, user If it really does get to you not knowing the piece and song ID apps can't help you, and you can't identify the instruments and chords they're playing search by that, maybe you're easiest bet would be emailing a local music, drama, arts professor/director (or a friend) who might know it it, or someone who would. I can tell you it's modern, by which I mean at the oldest, mid 1850's towards probably no later than 1950. Sounds like something you would find in an abstract film, or a classical western/black and white cut scene-esque.

I'd love some more information on the Cicada music sources. Codes, clues, anything. I doubt I'll ever find anything out about it however.
youtube.com/watch?v=jiOsHCZbdgA

Thanks user, good luck on your quest as well.

And I'm usually wrong about stuff, so again, I'm sorry in advance if that turns out to be a load of waffle
youtube.com/watch?v=-zSUJdesv-Y

youtube.com/watch?v=TgiTB2NFvAM
stay woke

youtube.com/watch?v=UOqDCSRNgj4

Ken played the whole album while pleasing Vicky with a vibrator. Go figure.

Who?

youtube.com/watch?v=5boNqPH9vv8

youtube.com/watch?v=m0CAJqCT5ds

fucking Finland. worst country ever.

Two things I hate in this world…
Damn pompous stoners and tolerant mudslimes with their window shopping red light district and annoying language. Good tunes though

:(

Come on now. Don't give me that look >:(

youtube.com/watch?v=sOErsvgUK58

ch-check-cked please don't fucking blow us up
I gotta get this dick sucked a few more times before I leave this world

Tag'm n' bag'm

no, suck my dick

You got long hair (or femboy styled), feminine features, and some sizable breasts or at least a skinny frame?

you just nailed it, this is me

youtube.com/watch?v=TCRS4DRmf_w
youtu.be/jVoFniQnYQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=_MhHhKOjqiE
youtu.be/GCAsW_9CkYw
More southern/classic rock please.

Looks like a professional soccer player.

youtube.com/watch?v=8sZlqHypL_o
youtube.com/watch?v=u9bk2MrMGaA
youtube.com/watch?v=KZ54fUxaJck

benis

second pair of trips I've been jipped

youtube.com/watch?v=seKAfbWFWCM
youtube.com/watch?v=g-voeq7Cebo

youtube.com/watch?v=N9wsjroVlu8
still…

I've never heard of Jethro Tull or The Racontuers… anyway, good stuff user.
youtube.com/watch?v=5D6oZ7PEBkI
youtu.be/2lpxvqanG6A
youtu.be/AIcipcrbWAM
youtube.com/watch?v=AvI-YWOIJA8
youtube.com/watch?v=QyIZ3pYKOQM
youtu.be/vG-WbTZ_oFU

That was fucking shit.

niggers tongue my anus

Yes that was very shitty

beautiful, had me in tears, great find

I really liked this

we don't want no skinny bitches

Glad this thread isn't dying

great stuff

check my embed, a bit similar, also "The Bees Made Honey in the Lion's Skull"

check the "pop" section in pic related

the embed not working, typical Holla Forums. It's "Buddha Sentenza - Semaphora"

I like this

how are you guys doing ? breddy comfy Friday evening so far, also planning to watch the H3H3 livestream like I always do, with comfy hiphop beats in the backaground

shit I mean check the "hip hop" section
why do I always have to make 3 posts unstead of 1

How is that fist up your ass feeling by now, user? Nice and comfy, too?

I'm not the one who sounds like he got a stick up his ass user :^)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

This nigga. I love everything this guy has made. Needless to say, I am a fan of opiates.

This guy too.