Punisher to ISIS: I can do it 10 times better than you definitely

rappler.com/nation/143146-duterte-isis-worst-in-me

Holy shit Holla Forums. How can one man be so based? While Ahmed is busy raping your lily white daughters and making them into prostitutes, Filipinos are actually fighting back and blowing them the fuck out. How did you whites become so utterly cucked? You used to be based when you guys were Christians, now you're just a joke that readily hands over their own countries in fear of being called racist. What happened to you people?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ixKkT
twitter.com/manila_bulletin/status/670432221778436096
truthbeknown.com/victims.htm
newsinfo.inquirer.net/787285/duterte-on-being-likened-to-trump-that-son-of-a-whore
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for Duterte the drug killer

I guess they were right all along.

I wish Flipland had the resources to make an actual army, then they could bomb the bloody fuck out of these shitskins and become legend

Filipino here, they already did. The 4th Special Forces Battalion actually engaged and BTFO the Abu Sayaff and ISIS encampments yesterday. Our President is getting more based every day.

Duterte is an excellent example of how a leader can direct resources for his people to make it safe, clean and productive.

+ Supplies links to great article
+ Memes correctly

Great job, brother!

STAY VIGILANT

That's really based, but that flag not being on fire bothers me

How's the criminal holocaust progressing over there?

You people are fucking retards.

also

holy fucking shit kill yourselves

I fucked a flip chick once, was pretty alright

Here comes JIDF.
Aren't you on holiday in August?

but Christian slave morality is the reason our people are so cucked

it's a sign that they completely subdued the enemy, like when allied soldiers held up swastikas and piled up mp40's

INB4 the punisher MEME the Brotherhood of Nod into existence with the Philipines as it's capital
Peace though power Holla Forums

it takes a subhuman to match a subhuman

Stay mad Ahmed. He's more of them BTFO of the Abu Sayaff and ISIS.

+ No Archive. You can view the piss-poor content here: archive.is/ixKkT

+ OP does not include himself in Holla Forums mentally. This comes across because he indicates that he is speaking to us from the outside.

+ OP is not white so he uses "your" instead of "our".

+ Again, OP is not white. OP is a Jew.

+ Getting redundant

"Sage" goes into all fields.

STAY VIGILANT

I hope the flips put an end to the child prostitution shit and start luring the hoards of balding pervert boomers and weeaboo omega rejects that come over their to fuck their women (and boys) into death traps.

At least those "shitskins" have more balls to do something about it than a white guy like you who does nothing but complain about Muslims raping your little white girls in a Vietnamese cartoon forum.

I fucking hate that word "peace".

Show no mercy to the Muslims, just eradicate them.

She was a US flip, it was civic nationalist sex.

just an FYI if a muslim rapes a white woman in my area, especially if it's a traditional white woman, and I find out about it, and I find out who did it, I will hunt them down and kill them personally before the police can

And I will continue to tell you to kill yourself and then filter you everytime I see you in a thread

The Phillipines doesn't have the whole burden of responsability for the rest of the world on it and it's people. They don't have pressure to be anything but themselves. So, when they as a collective society decide that they are tired of drug cartels and muslim terrorists, there isn't anyone to be like "but but but you said you were the good guys! You gibs dem peace and bread and roses!"

They can just be like "Fuck you. We're a poor nation and we're tired of this shit. So, we're going to kill them all and invite you to get in line if you don't like it."

Turns out, that was the answer all along.

what the fuck is this autism

OP is a faggot and Duterte is based.

You have no idea about the amount of whining liberals, SJWs, leftists and other "human rights groups" do on a daily basis about these "extra-judicial" killings and "human rights" of the accused. They're as batshit and insane as your liberals. The only difference is we don't give them a the time of day and actually "SHAME" them for siding with criminals and rapists while you white guys cower in fear of being called racist. That's what happens when you let go of God and common sense.

Oh good, so i'm still pure white despite being mixed as fuck.

You answered yourself: it's autism. Pure, uncontrolled autism.
Just filter vigilantecuck whenever you see him.

I consider ISIS one of the most based forms of Muslim. I would prefer they go kill the endless hoards of "moderate muslims" who prefer to "conquer by the womb" and so on than by being edgelords. ISIS only kills muslims and sometimes a few handfuls of cucks.

Kill all the Muslims in the Philippines and then push your way outwards, doing a sweep from your nation all the way to the heart of Islam, killing every Muslim you can find.

I dunno, I kinda like this autism. S;G is great and I don't think I'll mind if someone wants to go around calling out low quality or shill posts.

You have to go back.
Kikes happened.

Post more qt anime grills

twitter.com/manila_bulletin/status/670432221778436096

Try again.

Keep up the great work

Yeah, where's the Suzu one? "Fight Back?"

Honorary Aryan.

This guy continues to amaze me. This is what we need in our own countries, a Christian man who establishes peace and order, without any fear at all from the Politically Correct left. If only he was white and running for president, I would totally vote for him. We need white Dutertes.

Fix that shithole of a country first before talking about anything.

But we already have Cuckstians in most of our governmental positions. It's been that way for the better part of a thousand years after Christcucks murdered our traditional leaders. Look how great things are with those lovely race traitors siding with Semites against us.

We need less cucks, and that includes Cuckstians.

He's already kinda doing it. In his first 180 days in office, he has already killed thousands of drug peddlers and drug runners. He has also already named the top 3 generals for protecting drug lords under their pay and already demanded politicians who have ties to the drug trade surrender or be killed. This man has done more in the first two months of being President than all of the Presidents combined in the last 20 years.

We need a Fascist leader, not a Christian leader.

Thanks for confirming what I said.

Get fucked, kike.

More like coward satanists who will gladly put their country down the drain as long as they get to combat them pesky Christians while Ahmed keeps cucking them in front of their faces.

That country has way more problem than criminals. It's not civilized. Even African dictators kill criminals. It's a different matter entirely whether or not you can make civilization.

Says the anti-christian cuck who lets his own women and children get raped so long as Christianity finally gets snuffed out in Europe and the USA.

Why do people still try to act tough on the internet?

Rome was not built in a day.

You know the more you copy pasta this and force this "stay vigilant" meme, the more you're just going to get yourself filtered.

Also you vaguely remind me of Rachel Maddow poster, just trying on something new, with your posting behavior and style.

You know, I've been seeing this guy so much but it always feels like it's some Filipino pushing the story. Seems like he's got a personality cult going on there.

Romans weren't celebrating before it was built either.

Not all of us. But enough of us. And let's be honest. If Phillapino women weren't so easily swayed away from leftist bullshit by being scolded for it, there would be more men chasing their tail over to the cuckshed there.

Go on a nice vacation to Boracay.

t. chink

We don't have that many muslims in the US. Plus an Imam got shot in New York. People are already preemptively defending themselves from jihad.

You confuse civilization with prepping the bull and reading the Daily Pozz on your iPad.

They live in a delusional fantasy where they have the power to do anything while everything around them is burning down. While whites continue to fantasize in their mother's basements about eradicating "shitskins", a literal "shitskin" is doing the job for them. It's really sad how low the white man has gone down. Still in their arrogance, they think they can do that without God.

Whenever I see what's happening in your countries and the curses laid out in the Old Testament for disobedience, I can't help but notice that the things happening in your country are really following prophecy to the letter:

Deuteronomy 28:30

Is this not what's happening with you white men? You guys work and work but all of it goes to house good for nothing deadbeat blacks and go on to support baby mommas. To top it off, you marry a woman only to get divorced because she went to another man. Such is life in your countries but you don't see it because in your arrogance you have thought yourselves better than God and His ways.

Deuteronomy 28:32-33

Is this also not happening to you whites? You celebrate diversity and all that multiculturalism nonsense but your sons and daughters are given to others (foreigners) and your race ceases to be. To top it off, you work and produce plenty but all of it goes to support Ahmed and his 20 children.

Such is life in a delusional world who think they are better than God and His ways.

You realize that is the entire argument of the tiny amount of deus vult LARPers who exist only on the internet for why THEY are real Cuckstians instead of the millions of Cuckstians who are following the Bible and its Semitic ideology to the letter, right?
Christians in the real world fall into two categories: Agnostics who say they are Christian because they don't know what else to believe even though they never go to church, never touch the bible, and only know about "Christian" ideals through cultural indoctrination; and race traitors who pattern their lives after Semitic fairy tales while inviting shitskins into their countries and voting for liberal policies because being politically incorrect is a sin. When presented with the truth about the false nature of the Abrahamic tradition and the disastrous results of following it, the first group will stop calling themselves Christians and resign the Bible to shelves alongside history book or studies of foreign religions. This is the reason for the decline of Cuckstians in the West.

The second group will bark until their dying breath about how we were actually the Jews all along and we need Semitic culture mixed with our own to be great. They get to join the rest of the race traitors on the gallows.

Traitors! The lot of them. How they hell are they not hanged for this?

Based.

May Lord Kek continue to bless both Duterte and the Philippines.

Laudate Dominum Brother.

Under a Christkike leadership that forcibly converts everyone to Christianity we'd end up loosing tons of psychics, spiritualists, etc. because they are too "pagan" and then whole of society would become essentially materialistic.

Lol let him try that, we and the chinks would double ram the Spanish rapebabies so hard, they're gonna go back to the jungles like their ancestors!

Say like it is a bad thing, look how these "pagan" people pozzed the west badly. The materialistic part appears to be nonsense, this would be a sign of juden pozzing.

Not the guy you're responding to but I'm a devote theist and am literally planning out an operation to get into contact with the divine and receive guidance to restore the greatness to our people again. I'm not a Christian though, I'm not anything, I just study all the world religions. The quotes you have there make perfect sense and shows you what happens when you stray from God. However Christianity is a semitic tradition and every people is given a way to God that fits them. Christianity is not for us.

What are you even talking about? It's jews and various denominations of Christianity pozzing up the whole country. Most pagans probably don't even vote and some are insane and whatever but they're irrelevant.

How hasn't this guy been killed yet? Have their even been any public assassination attempts?

New Age bullshit and relativism that got pushed around, by people that adore pagan cults and ideologies plus jews.
And its already known that jews pozzed Christians with Churches meant to scam naive people and guide them to heretic ways, it was the denomination that mostly suffered with D&C thanks to how jews hates christians.

Atheists BTFO as usual

Are you going to kill me though for being a Neo-Platonist? For loving philosophy, which is primarily pagan? It's not New Age cancer, which I hate, and if you want to gas the actual New Agers and Wiccans and other garbage… well I don't think they need to be killed for their wrong beliefs but they should be put into re-education camps which they can't leave for years and they're forced to study real philosophy.

It's not a prediction at all, the history of the Israelites included many episodes of being conquered, enslaved, or falling into internal strife. Their prophets had plenty of material to draw from without ever looking to the future.

It's just as silly as people looking for predictions in Revelation, which was just a butthurt anti-Roman script.

Of course they'll kill you for not believing in their Semitic god, that's what they've always done when they have power. That is why Cuckstians must never again be an influence on society.

Indeed the Bible does not predict, it merely talks of cycles, and of outcomes.

Those outcomes and those cycles are eternal and obvious to anyone that cares to wrap their mind around history and actually learn from it more than memorized trivia.

Are you retarded

Platonism is one of the main pillars of Christianity and Plato is seen as a "Noble Pagan" even by Inquisition standards

Well I don't know, I am big into comparative religion, I have studied everything, but random potentially violent ignorant dumb-asses will get into their head that I'm "x" be that a Satanist, a New Ager, a Tinfoiler, or whatever their term is for people they don't like and look down on and then absolutely nothing I say to tell them I am not explicitly X will only make them think more fervently I am "x".

What you describe will exist even without Christianity.

USSR, to enforce a world full of utopic atheism killed and raped en mass Christians and anyone who believed in anything supernatural.

No, Christianity doesn't open a "magical warp gate" for persecution to appear, it's in our genes already.

I want this man as my president so badly.

Is that a fucking t-shirt?

Christians not only created Islam, they mated with them. And lost.

Kengis prevented Europe from becoming ISlamic

Why bother? Just blow up the nearest mosque and you'll get them.

Christianity is a jewish cult. In rome they converted to Chistianity and it wasnt long until barbarians flooded into rome, into homes, wives, and the senate. Now the exact same thing happens to the west.

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

based as fuck. another crusade cant come soon enough

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

holy fuck

glorious

;^)

Pic didn't upload for some reason, here.

Ah, the classic "I can't refute the truth so I must try to signal to other people that it is falsehood in the hopes that they choose to look away." Just on time, christcuck.

And another for good measure.

I am >>>/fringe/ not >>>Holla Forums or whatever you're talking about.

When is Duterte going to remove all of the pedophile scum from Angeles City or Subic?

As a white guy who is often in Philippines for work I can't stand to see what the degeneracy that some of our race has brought has done to the place. Remove pedos now!

Christians not only created Islam, they mated with them. And lost.

Kengis prevented Europe from becoming ISlamic

Hilarious to see the jew shills freak out over OP talking about a return to Christianity and ignoring EVERYTHING else. If you didn't think these so called 'pagans' were shills, now you know.

Based Duerte. Keep inspiring the world brother.

It checks out.

Go back to your autism hub you neurotic mongrel.

You made this exact post in response to another thread.

Shills are working over time with this Larper vs Christcuck D&C.

How many records have you corrected?

It is the unstoppable force of autism which compels actual anons to participate in this

This infograph is objectively false. The Mongols converted to Islam and were worse than the Arabs ever were.

I understand that in order to push your heathen narrative, you have to lie, but I would encourage you not to be so open about it. It's disgusting.

truthbeknown.com/victims.htm

Surpisingly few know that Nazi extermination camps in World War II were by no means the only ones in Europe at the time. In the years 1942-1943 also in Croatia existed numerous extermination camps, run by Catholic Ustasha under their dictator Ante Pavelic, a practising Catholic and regular visitor to the then pope. There were even concentration camps exclusively for children! In these camps - the most notorious was Jasenovac, headed by a Franciscan friar - orthodox-Christian serbians (and a substantial number of Jews) were murdered. Like the Nazis the Catholic Ustasha burned their victims in kilns, alive (the Nazis were decent enough to have their victims gassed first). But most of the victims were simply stabbed, slain or shot to death, the number of them being estimated between 300,000 and 600,000, in a rather tiny country. Many of the killers were Franciscan friars. The atrocities were appalling enough to induce bystanders of the Nazi "Sicherheitsdient der SS", watching, to complain about them to Hitler (who did not listen). The pope knew about these events and did nothing to prevent them.

Jerusalem conquered 7/15/1099 more than 60,000 victims (jewish, muslim, men, women, children).
(In the words of one witness: "there [in front of Solomon's temple] was such a carnage that our people were wading ankle-deep in the blood of our foes", and after that "happily and crying for joy our people marched to our Saviour's tomb, to honour it and to pay off our debt of gratitude")
The Archbishop of Tyre, eye-witness, wrote: "It was impossible to look upon the vast numbers of the slain without horror; everywhere lay fragments of human bodies, and the very ground was covered with the blood of the slain. It was not alone the spectacle of headless bodies and mutilated limbs strewn in all directions that roused the horror of all who looked upon them. Still more dreadful was it to gaze upon the victors themselves, dripping with blood from head to foot, an ominous sight which brought terror to all who met them. It is reported that within the Temple enclosure alone about ten thousand infidels perished."

1648 Chmielnitzki massacres: In Poland about 200,000 Jews were slain.

1349 In more than 350 towns in Germany all Jews murdered, mostly burned alive (in this one year more Jews were killed than Christians in 200 years of ancient Roman persecution of Christians).

First Crusade: Thousands of Jews slaughtered 1096, maybe 12.000 total. Places: Worms 5/18/1096, Mainz 5/27/1096 (1100 persons), Cologne, Neuss, Altenahr, Wevelinghoven, Xanten, Moers, Dortmund, Kerpen, Trier, Metz, Regensburg, Prag and others (All locations Germany except Metz/France, Prag/Czech)

1492: In the year Columbus set sail to conquer a New World, more than 150,000 Jews were expelled from Spain, many died on their way: 6/30/1492.

Part 1

Not until roughly 100 years after the death of Genghis Khan. You know since we're fact checking and all.

If your point isn't something about "Semites lying," don't bother making it.

4/10, has potential

I don't care if you worship Thor or Jesus. If you're a Christian, be like Codreanu or Arkan's Tigers, not a cuckold like the pope. If you're a Pagan, inspire to be like the gods you worship, don't become a Wiccan fag.
However, when every religion thread turns into "christcucks are shitting on muh ancestors" and "convert heretic or be burnt at the stake deus vult" it really makes me wonder if Holla Forums is just devolving into a CAT-3 nigger shit throwing fest.

Watching this guy pummel ISIS fags (US gov agents) would be glorious.

As for OP, you're a bit of a race-baiting faggot but at least you brought us a good story.

Reported for intl.

Genghis khan really enjoyed tickling muslims to death, and was pretty based. He invaded what we know as georgia and had trade treaties with russians, italians, and scandinavians

it was his progeny that invaded mainland europe and mostly tried to exterminate the russians/finns like they did to the upper uralic and siber peoples

Reported for intl, yes.

No I did it in this thread. But 8ch is fucking up

Would you rather gooks or sand niggers? Pick one. Either way Christians made Europe (after 30,000 years of purity) into a mixed race

We know the story of the Holocaust was hoaxed, Germany never intended to kill Jews. Some Jews died because of disease, starvation and very few were intentionally killed. At most, 10,000 people died at the camps and that is still pushing it somewhat. This was just Copied from a website that want's to "expose" Christians as violent, racist, hitler spawns.

The territories that lost. But they prevented Muslims from coming into Europe. Do you even know where Europe is? Or does your shitskin God tell you that it's all one world?

Coming from a Christian… that's funny. Your entire life is a lie

Between plebbit, summerfags and jew shills; the attack on Christianity on this board has become insane. Go back a year and there was none of this stuff. There were plenty of non-believers but they realised the need for faith, the contributions of Christianity and most obviously; the overt attack on Western religion by kikes pushing atheism and other kinds of degeneracy.

Go back much more than that and the entire board was Christian.

I'm fairly sure its mostly shills, witih perhaps a few summerfags and plebshits that stumbled in here due to the media picking up on us; but it is concerning that the views seem to be becoming more widespread. All this pagan stuff is a joke; if you want to personally believe it go ahead, but when you then use your 'faith' to discourage other people from being active, even going so far as to ruin a perfectly good Duerte thread; then you know you've messed up.

… And if these really aren't shills but are pagans who are crapping on European history then its made even more funny. I won't deny that the mongols wrecked mudshits in the east, but the fact that mudshits hate Christians and complain about the Crusades TO THIS DAY should be evidence enough of the impact and effectiveness of Christian Europe even all that time ago.

Let's get the thread back to Duerte and ways of inspiring our own people to start purging the degenerates. We have a legitimate leader who is creating right wing death squads who shout Deus Vult as they purge muslims and criminals. This is cause for celebration brothers; let us be inspired and emulate this great man.

Cuckstianity has contributed nothing but harmful, foreign ideals to our culture. Everything which was ever acceptable about Cuckstian ideology was borrowed from Pagan culture. The way of Christ is antithetical to European racial spirituality and inherently foreign. There is nothing to gain by becoming a Christcuck, and everything to lose.

There are ZERO reasons to worship a member of a foreign race and model one's life after the false teachings of a foreign tradition. To suggest otherwise is to justify being a traitor to one's race.

You'll burn in hell with the worst treatments given to you for poisoning his will.

If you're going to post shit tier b8, at least have some knowledge to back it up.

These Christian vs Pagan threads have been going on since 8/pol/'s inception and even before that. There have been threads about both religions that didn't turn into Ferguson because 95% of these posters just want to stir up another shitstorm and they are quite new indeed.

Read the first part of my post.

Fuck off kike. There's an oven reserved for you.

Fuck off kike. There's an oven reserved for you.

Filtered.

STOP REPLYING TO D&C SHILLS. FILTER THEM AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE.

Dipping around on Mongolian image boards fighting ideological wars, and not having white children.

Are you an intellectual giant, championing the truth and furthering your race?

How many white babies have you had friend?

What about it? You're plain wrong if you don't think it's the duty of every racially aware nationalist to argue for purity of culture. Until Cuckstianity exists only in history books, we have to continue revealing the truth of how it is a 100% cucked concept. You cannot worship a member of another race and not be a race traitor. Every Christcuck is a race traitor. That's just the simple truth. Until no one even tries to argue against that point, our work does not end.

I'm siding with the tens of thousands of years of our history when we worshiped our own gods and lived by our own ideals. You are siding with the scant thousand years of people who accepted a foreign religion and foreign ideals, ancestors whose weakness directly led to the troubles we face today. If Cuckstianity had never invaded Europe and murdered the traditionalist castes of priests and nobles, there would be no shitskins in Europe today. There would be no women's rights, fag rights, or democracy. And we definitely would not send our young men to die fighting for a foreign nation at the expense of our own.

If we want a racially homogeneous society, we must accept only racially homogeneous spirituality. Cuckstianity is the worship of a member of another race and the acceptance of ideals from another race.

By your logic, we should abandon "politically incorrect" ideas altogether because most of our ancestors have been liberal Zionists in the past few generations. If you want to correct the mistakes that were made by our forefathers, you have to commit to not making the same mistakes yourself. Drop the kikes. Their history isn't ours, their ideals aren't ours, so why should a Semite be our god?

Reported for intl.

Just filter him. He's a shill. Don't announce that you're reporting him, just report him and filter.

Just an FYI for you some of us have defects or other problems that make us non-viable so we have a choice; use our lives to spread redpills or an hero.

Might as well redpill people while living off of the welfare system.

Yet another good thread sucessfully derailed by D&C shills shitting on christianity and the newfags who reply to them.

Here's hoping ISIS pulls some shit on Duterte's turf that leads to him destroying them.

Fact: Filipinos are the most powerful race in the world.

:^)

This is creepy and depressing as hell. What have you done to me Holla Forums? I now have the urge to sack those Saracens and lead my country back to Christian greatness like my ancestors.

behind every swede, there is a flip

Noice. If only there were also a way to filter for picture names that contain 'Maddow'.

Read ALL of deutronomy, it's awesome, there's even a death punishment for cock carousel sluts (chapter 22)

seriously, have a look, in order to not be stoned to death (in front of her father's house) for whoring, the new bride has to produce the bloody sheets off the marital bed from when her hymen broke. if she could, the lying bastard is fined 100 shekels of silver and is beaten publicly, and he's stuck with her. No divorce for you!

Ch.23 is basically Holla Forums tier, as is Ch. 24.

His military and inner circle are fiercely loyal to him.

Brother, this "peace", this "Alliance", is like a living death to warriors like us.

You mean before cuckstianity. That slavecuck religion has brought nothing but dysgenics and mudrape.

Kill yourselves, christcucks. You have abandoned your own kind wholesale for semitic imaginary niggerkin.

They were ccupied by the biggest assholes to ever have been in the region, and have to deal with china, japan, indonesia and fucking australia as neighbors. FURTHER, they have to deal with first, commie infiltration, and then muslim infiltration and to put things simply, several centuries of guerrilla warfare.

Spanish invade "We have tortillas, love us! Want to be the new mexicans??"

USA come in to liberate Philipines after liberating cuba… decide to liberate Bush style.

Then fucking WWII COMES and they get liberated for real, mixed opinions lol. Got to hack apart lots of japs though, disproving katana myth.

Oh, and toss in that they are ethnically and nationalistically at odds with most neighbors, and a lot are schooled by nuns.

Yep, they're going to sound like they're from serbia at this rate. If serbia had just been called Mexico by some somali named muhamad.

does someone have the austrian version of that pic? :s

Ugh, christphobe much?

THIS

White person here, are you saying that you're against political correctness in all it's forms then? You wouldn't mind white people finally confronting mudslimes and killing them en masse?

moar pics of ASG getting BTFO plz

Top kek
If the G.I. didn't come, you lot would serve as slaves for the Yamato for a millennium and you know it.
Besides, Serbia and Mexico have their own cultures. Filipina… Doesn't.
t. Chink with 5000 years of history behind him

DOOTER DOES IT AGAIN
HAIL DOOTER

What are the Ottomans?

Sorry pal, but reality doesnt agree with your autistic, anti-christian ideology. Kys juden

Just a reminder for everybody to simply filter the porn/lie spreading, anti-christian shill. He is here to disturb the purpose of this thread, to make sure that no new people will be redpilled, and to make sure that every claim in here will be dismissed.

It could be the Albanian, wanting to defend "his race and people" by taking the discussion out of
It could be jidf, it could be a buttblasted fedora, it could be a satanist, it could even be INTL. What matters is that we do more than knee-jerk over the lies.

In the case that it is Learningcode, I suspect that it is an issue with ego; Holla Forums doesn't obey his wishes to hate Christians. What a pathetic cunt, by the way.

This. The simple fact is, as the west becomes more non-Christian it becomes more cucked. The downward trend is obvious.

Wrong field.

newsinfo.inquirer.net/787285/duterte-on-being-likened-to-trump-that-son-of-a-whore

Nice mongrel snake tongue you got there flips, stay in in your 3rd world shithole where you belong.

the only people who care about being called racist are christcucks and post-christcucks who still believe in the lottery of birth and equality of everyone except for God's Chosen

the only people who don't care about being called cucks are christcucks and post-christcucks who still believe in the lottery of birth and equality of everyone except for God's Chosen

Mah boi, this peace is what all true warriors strive for!

Duterte is not that red pilled enough even on Philippine matters. He has believed the "Islam is the original Philippine religion" meme. No, Islam is a foreign religion that came to the Philippines a mere 100 years before Christianity.

The media trying to make onion-skinned flips hate Trump as well as make him look stupid by pulling out headlines that Trump had lumped Catholic majority Philippines among Islamic terror states like Iraq and Afghanistan.

Here's what Trump really said on August 4, 2016 in Portland, Maine:

A very specific case. Not a generalization.

kill urself my man
anyone with half a brain will realize this is probly a filipino post
doesn't bother me. Holla Forums as a whole is an anti-dindu/muslim board

How the heck did this happen?

Uranium radiation from nuclear waste :^)