Evolved Teen Discussion

Teen-wrangler user, I summon thee!!
Some hyperphaggot deleted the other thread

Have your escapades brought you any closer to filling the 'hole' we discussed earlier? Is there hope yet, Holla Forumsrother?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JP5xnxY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You ARE THE GAY COMMUNITY, HOMO

bumpan the thredd

why so averse to the subject matter user?

Nice piece of flabby thigh meat, may I have some more?

not sure why the other thread was purged, i guess the mods only accept dicks and gay shit.
anyhow.
what do you mean? how can you tell she's interested in you if you can't see her?
beaches, parks, shopping malls (not the best place to pick em up), vacation resorts,….ets
teens are everywhere m8
if you mean my psychological "hole" , then no.
the only way to fill that one would be to fuck all the bitches i missed back in HS.
which would mean cucking many guys since i assume most of em are married by now.
but it makes me happy and forget about it, its not as a soul crushing regret anymore, just somthing i wish i did.

i'm really glad i lost my virginity to another virgin too, back then i thought it was a lost cause and every girl i'd fuck from now would've got at least half a dozen dicks in her.

Do you like gladiator movies?

kek, but apparently this thread is for the gay community, doe.

Fuck. I was afraid of this.

well played, user. How did you manage that, given your… advanced age, should we say?

Lel, don't worry about the neighbor tangent, I'm just going to lose my mind at some point and do something dumb.

wot m8

You can tell by how the meat is laying that it is pure flab, like an overweight older woman's triceps.

errr

You ever see that little girl model with an ass full of flab? Yeah didn't think so. How about you get the fuck off my board.

picked up a girl off HS on her way home.
she was really cute, 8/10 blond green eyed, just the right amount of meat on her bone to be feminine.
we dated for 6 months, she wanted to wait for marriage, i fucked her the first week.

it was really cute innocent puppy love, just like i expected.
we kept fucking like rabbits for 6 months strait.

explain the situation m8

Are you drunk? The fugg you on about, user?
idk who she is if that helps

Do you prefer offense or defense?

Brah, the situation is most likely all in my dense head. As you touched on before, if she wanted to see more etc., she would do something about it. To be certain, I'm gonna volley an Alpha-esque message in a bottle into the yard. Romance.

> picked up a girl off HS on her way home
come on, Holla Forumsrother, srsly? This is 2gud2btru surely.

Defense is harder than offense, Holla Forumsrother
Defense all the way.
Et tu?

it was really that random.
i was in my friend's car while he went to buy some shit in a store.
i saw her and her friend coming my way and she gave me the look, i just went yolo and jumped on the occasion

(checked)
Fucking hell, that's excellent.See, I could probably do that with some kind of pretext, but off the cuff?
Were you like, "slow down, m8, watch this, fam" ?
Sorry if this feels like an interrogation, Holla Forumsro, just can't get my head around it, gods above.
I think I want this too much, lel

underage sex is bad

Who said they're underage, kunt? What's the aox were you come from?
Checked, tho

*aoc

14, you're still a creep, let her live her life you just want her pussy, acting no better than a nigger tbh

That's not unnatural, user.

Still, no reason it wouldn't be a gr8 experience for her m8. U don't kno me, fam

so I should sit around while the actual negro gets the pussy? Damn, son.

Thanks for the discussion, Holla Forumsro! It's a shame we'll never meet irl; we'd get on well, I reckon.

my friend wasn't with me, he was at the store.
she came my way with her friend, and when she was at my level, i engaged.

i would not recommand doing that in any english speaking country tho, you guys are verry prude when it comes to age difference. a 29yo dating a 19 yo is branded pedo.
its ridiculous.

any proof of that?
are you implying that boys her age are looking for a long term meaningful relationship?
what kind of idiot are you?

at least as a grown man i can take car of her if she gets preggo, unlike boys her age who'll just leave her to be a single mom.

i agree.

Wasn't expecting this to still be up. Kewl.

Yeah, very progressive attitudes towards sex here. Flaming otherkin lgbtqrpg? So brave et natural. 20+yo male attracted to teen female, even at age of consent? Must be something wrong with him, register as sex offender jic
Going back again to what you said in the previous thread about them being more straightforward, I take it the approach should be just as straightforward; not in a lewd, niggerish way, but making it obvious that you're interested? No need for those PUA mental acrobatics? I find older girls get in a kind of threatened/panic state when approached irl by a decently attractive guy (alcohol/drugs omitting, ofc)

You ARE the burger, user. Take the Red Pill already pls

32 years old fag in here
In my middle 20's was really into 16 years to 18 years old
Now I found them to be annoying as hell
my function inferior limit now is 24, they know what they want and how to properly suck dick
To be clear NOT JUDGING young pussy has his advantages they can be trained properly to your liking, but in my case after fucking them got really anything more to say to them and sure as hell don't want to hear teenage angst shit

Have this problem w virtually all girls tbh m8
Thanks for the input user. Any tips/greentexts you'd like to share?

ABSOLUTELY NOT.
in fact, never do that with any woman, no matter what her age is.
if they know you want it, they'll drag you by the balls and make you work for it even if they want it too.
you'll be their beta bitch.

with teen or with adult women, you should let her make the fist (sexual) move, you should lead her on, not the opposite.

be friendly, tease her, lead her to it.
she'll beg for your dick in no time.
the sex will be much more pleasurable for both as you take your rightful place as the leader of the relationship, you decide when you have sex.

she will submit to you and respect you, not only sexually but in every aspect of the relationship.

That's the reason now I prefer girls older girls(like I said before at least 24, less drama)

i get your point and find myself in this weird situation where i'm mentally attracted to mature woman (>35yo) but physically attracted to teens.

its a real problem that i found no solution for, i find myself single because i can't date either of em on the long run.

i guess i'll just have to fuck random teens and befriend mature women for the rest of my life.
could be worse.

Have you been with one? Cause like I said you could get yourself in a lot of fucking drama. Give it a try go for girls a little bit older(20's) they are still young and like and already know that sex and love are two different things

Maintain standard procedure, got it.

kek, that's not annoying, it's pretty psychotic. To be fair though, you did shit where you eat, Professor. At least you tapped some sweet teen ass. Literally.

Share, fellow user, share

Wait, you're a mod? XDD

Yes and so am I, enjoy your ban.

Never again, user

topkek

How come, Holla Forumsrah? Bottling is badd

Also, we're getting some arousing numbers in this thread

kek, I mean never again fuck one of my students.
I like my job, all I have to do is think and the grad students do all the job

good luck with that, you'd be lucky to get a 5/10

dating is all about market value
and women between 19 and 25 are highly over valued, even a 4/10 will demand no less then a Chad.
they'll all hop on the cock carousel, going from Chad to Chad.
the smart ones will come to their senses in their mid 20s, find a decent looking beta provider to settle down with before losing their looks.
the dumb ones will keep chasing the Chad till they hit the wall and no Chad want them anymore, they wake up one day alone with 20 cats.

the problem wasn't dating a teen, it was dating a teen from where you work.
you fucked up.

i'm neither a fan of used goods nor over valued cunts.
like i said girls in that age range are highly over valued.

why would i go for a 6/10 used 20ish yo while i can get a 10/10 virgin turbo Stacie ?.

You'll be surprised, there is different people although stereotypes are useful they only describe the majority of a population, there are always exceptions.
Like I said before not judging, it's my just my preference, based on my personal experience and because i need more than just sex and starting to really consider settling down, guess I'm one of those decent looking beta who is a good provider
Cause I'm living with a 26 years old
Like I said before not judging, I also find teens attractive I'm just being pragmatic

Well said, Satan. Got any qt3.14 teen succubi I could summon?

step one: make a fake fb ans an 18 yo dude
step two: use it on Tinder.
step three: enjoy free teen pussy.

used to work well few years ago, idk about now.
obviously you'll have to look like you're around 18 or tell her your age and pretend that its a bug from tinder.

good luck m8, wish you the best.

Honestly user, you're living my dream. May everything work out for you, fam

Tinder. Hmmmm. I dunno if I can pull off that kind of normie level.
lel, haven't looked 18 since I was 15. I will need to perform some devil magics after all

smh tbh

Never said I wasn't into Incubus puss, m8
Just staying on topic

Come on lads, back on topic. In this thread so far, we've learned some methods for attracting 10/10 virgin Stacies. Lets keep that going pls

Btw, this is an hebe/ephebe questline. Inb4 'pedo' etc. They have their own seperate instance

Yo fam, got any anecdotes of your best 'teasing & leading' when engaging?

alright i'm gonna tell you the story of my 17yo neighbor who i teased to the edge of insanity.

i knew i had margin and i could pull it off because she was hitting on me for moths, basically overtime we see each other.

so i started thing slowly, give her some wink and smile. one day when we were closed to each other i said "hello neighbor" like Sheldon Cooper from the BBT ( i know its a shit show but chicks like it), she was amused and said hi back.
i asked her how she was on this hot day of summer, she said she was fine.
i told her that i'd be going to the beach later and asked her if she wanted to join me.
she said "yes" with a big smile.
we went to the beach, had a walk, played a bit, got to know each other, ate ice cream then went back home.
it was a non-official first date, i tried to make it as causal as possible to make it less stressful for both of us.

it went well, she said she had a good time and that we should do it again, since her parents are not going anywhere she'll be stuck home the whole summer.
i told her that if she get bored she could come at my place, i have a pool, movies, games and ice creams
she ended up spending the whole summer at my place.
she had no idea what she was getting into and that i was going to tease her to death.

i would turn her on, and turn her down when she goes too far.

i would cuddle with her, caresser her, kiss her (on the cheek) and when she tries to go further i would tell her that its not appropriate because she's just 17 and i'm a grown man.
i always do it while smiling so she knows that i'm still leaving the door open for her.

some times when she knocks on my door i pretend that i just got out of the shower.
i'm basically wearing just a towel and my bulge is visible.
i enjoy watching her droll.
sometimes i would shower while she's still at my place.
having a pool is a good excuse to use a shower right after using it.
i would go to my room to put my clothes on, and she would always find an excuse to "accidentally" see me naked.
she apologize and i tell her that i don't mind her seeing me naked as i'm fairly comfortable with my body (i have a nice thick 8 incher i'm really proud of tbh)
i always give her a nice view of my semi-erect dick, her face would go red like a tomato while she keeps starring at it.
she asks me if she can touch it, i always say "no"
since she already saw me naked we deicide that from now on we're gonna shower together after pool, because its more economical.
thats when she pulled her weapons on me
cont…

Go on, petaQ

cont…
the day come, we joked around by the pool, had ice cream, and now it was time to shower.

i get in first, take off my shorts, my cock is still semi erect and she's still drooling at it.
i though i had things in control. i was the master of tease.
i was wrong, she decided to play that game too.
she slowly took off her bikini to uncovering one of the most perfect tits in the galaxy, perky with nice pointy pink nipples, they looked like the tits you see in hentai, absolutely perfect.
i try to hide that i'm a bit troubled and act normal still.
then she goes to her bikini bottom, and uncover her pristine, hairless pink puffy pussy.
she has the pussy you'd expect a virgin like her to have. an adorable innie
at that point, i couldn't hide it any more, i had a diamond boner.
she notices it, and says " you think i'm attractive, don't you?"
i couldn't say no even if i wanted to, my dick sold me out.
i told her that i'v always thought she was attractive but she was still young lel.
she was surprised as she was expecting me to fold and give in, i didn't.
she tried to grab my cock a couple of time but i grabbed her hand before she could reach it.
we kept showering together almost daily after a moment she realized that i wasn't gonna let her play with my cock, she would just "accidentally" rub herself against it.
but she had one more trick up her sleave.

cont…

she realize that she'll have to step up her game if she want me, just being naked around me will not be enough.
so she decide to flash me at first.
she come to my house wearing dresses and no panties.
then sit on the couch facing me, spread her legs wide open and give me a full view.
when i asked her why she wasn't wearing panties, she reply that i already saw her naked anyway and she had nothing to hide from.
then she asked "do you like" with a grin on her face.
to which i replayed, "yes, you have a nice vagina" then i asked her if she wanted some coco and play vidya.
surprised once more, she replayed "ok"
she kept going at it for couple of days, then went a step further….
she decided to add a little twist to her daily causual flash.
she began to masturbate in front of me.
i have to admit, watching her working her swollen pink pussy, dripping with her juice watching her play with it with her fingers. without letting my mind go blank and fuck the living shit out of her on the spot was one of the hardest moment of my life.
i don't think i could've resisted her tease any longer.
luckily, her attempt to push me of the edge only made her fall, she was hornier then she's ever been and probably ever will be.
she finally gave in.
she came to me, grabbed my arm with her hands, put her head on my arm and said "please, fuck me, i'll do anything, please"
while looking at me with almost tears in her eyes.

Hey, quick question. That image you posted do you know what the statue is of? Oh, and can you do me a favour? Could you ask your dad if he'll sit me on his lap and fuck my tight ass hole, then just as he's about to cum, let me suck my own shit from his dick? Please ask Thx!

Kek, I thought everyone knew which statue that was… What's up, user? What troubles thee so?

ask your dad if he'll sit me on his lap and fuck my tight ass hole, then just as he's about to cum, let me suck my own shit from his dick? I'm desperate, I'll travel to him or I'll pay for him to come to me. please ask, thx

Yes, I get the sequence you want me to perform - and I'll do so at the next available opportunity. But my question is: what. is. up. user?

Your dads dick in my ass, if you ask him. Please ask. I;ll pay for him to come to me if he wants privacy.

U hot doe?

user, I want to believe. Truly. I choose to believe you're the greatest mod I've ever come across, and promise to post some kind of oc win when I manage to hook up with my first Stacy as tribute

Asspics with timestamp, slut. come on

god speed, user.
make us proud, do it fast tho

Holla Forumsruh, you took how fucking long in your story?
I've got a lot of prep work to do apparently. At least wait for my boner to go down, damn. So many things are diamonds right now, I may as well be a jew

Any idea what this fag's about?

from the first day we went to the beach to the day i nailed her, about a month.
it doesn't usually take that long to fuck a girl, i just wanted to play with her.

(checked)
Fine, ok, well, any bright ideas as to how I can expedite the process then? Making sure we're clear: not a virgin; not autistic, just never taken it that far with a teen before despite having opportunities.
Shoot me where I stand

depends, is there a teen hitting on you currently?

Not that I'm aware. Shit, may possess a measure of autism…
Lets say no for the moment

if no teen is hitting on you there isn't much i can help with, you have to improve yourself, make yourself attractive to them

Agreed, though I'm not your typical Holla Forumstard exactly. Not to sound cocky or w/e, but irl I'm an assumed Chad. Where I fall down - again, because of blogpost-type reasons - is I've been virtually shut-in for a while. Hence my previous questions about good spots.
I'd imagine - should I utterly fail at this neighbor crusade - I'm gonna have to deal with off-the-cuff, random public pickups. So maybe opinions/tips on that, I guess??

Here's hoping the thread survives long enough for more advices/greentexts

Which one do I save?

Threads on Holla Forums can last 3 months before going away.

If nothing else, this thread's great for dubs and trips enthusiasts like myself

Can someone inform me on a redflag, I'm not around wimmin much these days and am not sure if I'm just getting thirsty. I was in a store recently and noticed a lesbian eyeballing me. Or at least that's what I thought, because of the real short Miley hair. But I kept getting signals from her, and no other crazy red flags, she certainly wasn't butch.

Is short hair a problem on it's own? How common is it in girls?

kek

We're not trying to be raided by the police. Fuck off?

wait, what?

-self harm scars
-girl who pretend to have been raped
-unnatural hair color
-piercings (some teens already have them, shit parents)
-girl who only have male friends (at best they make shit gfs and are not feminine at all)
thats a few i can think of, there are probably others

Why would any lea bother with raiding THIS thread, you monumental clown? What's happening here other than autistical fictions of falsified hypotheses you shitmuppet?

Ayy mayne, referring you back to me earlier question

lel

i thought i answered that question in previous thread.
anyhow, its mostly random, basically whatever place a girl is hitting on you and there aren't too many people starring is good.
i have to admit, must of my pick ups were off internet (back when you could still pick em up)
the second best places are summer resorts, beaches, forests….etc.
being fit will definitely help for beach/vacation resort pick up.

outside of summer, your chances are limited.
teen spend most of their time between school and home.
they will some times go out with their friends to the mall, but thats a terrible place to pick up, you'll look like a creep.

you're left with the street or regular store.

Oh yeah, my bad.

Let's say I haven't got an entire house/apartment to myself 24/7. This seems to be a sizeable obstacle, no?
Also, your setup sounds preddy gud m8. Lucky

not really a problem, most of the girls i'v been with never saw my real house and only saw the apartment i rented specifically to fuck them.

just make sure you have a place to "get busy" when needed.

may i ask how old you are ? this will have an impact on how many teen you can get

WHAT =
HAPPENED
NEXT

what do you think?
if i didn't fuck her at that point she would've resented me and never spoke to me again.
she surrendered, i hand no reason to continue.

i gave it too her, bare back, filled her untouched pussy with cum.
she's been waiting for a long time and was really grateful for it, she kept hugging me tight for more then 30 minutes after and didn't want to let go. just kept kissing me everywhere.

we banged around 3 times a day till she got pregnant, we both knew it was gonna happen.
even then we kept fucking.

it got her tits and areolas much larger
i obviously had to take her to the clinic, we both agreed that having a kid now would be a big problem for both of us.
after that she went with the pill.
we became a regular couple for about 6 months, her parents knew, and she moved in with me.
then her parents moved and she did too to go to college on the other side of the fucking country.
we stayed in touch for a couple of months, but ultimately it wasn't going to work.

kinda sad ending, but shit happen.

it's not that sad. you'll make it

word, bro

its ok, it happened a while ago, i had many many girls after her.

I'm kinda jonesin' for similar stories like that you shared, but not written by some sea lion feminist pretending to speak from the experience of a west coast, beach-side roller-skater in a two piece who's in good with the surfer college crowd. got anything?

not sure exactly what you're asking for

similar stories to fat feminist? i don't have those

how come that jpg is moving ?!
what magic is this?

I don't even know, I've got some pretty weird viruses on my computer tbqhwyf

your post is confusing me, you'd like to hear stories i had with other girls ?

I did, but now I don't

sorry, thats the only trip that look like something i could find.
i'm not really a Chad, altho i had allot of success with teens the past years.
guess i'm somewhat a Chad but just for teens.

Damn, user. Sounds like some of the best six months of real life that I could wish for tho. Sad as that may be.
And I'm mid 20s. Most ppl think I'm early 30s.

then shaaaaaaaaaaaare

Have you nought to share, pirateanon?

ok, thats a big problem.
you have to look like you're in your early 20s
i'm in my mid 30 and worked really hard to look like i'm in my early 20, its really important that you stay within the "acceptable" age gap of 7 year.
it was pretty good, but not the best.

my tip doesn't bother you anymore ?

I always had girls hitting on me when I would just bee myself (once I learned how to overcome autism and recognize what was going on) but all the ways I was around them are gone. So I have to resort to chatting up women in the rare times I'm in public. And I just don't have any excuses, since I don't have much to shop for or have interests that take me around people.

that's bullshit though, there is no 7 year gap

Why of course. But I have to admit, I was only 17, and she was 14. And it's not as climactic as Chad's. What pirate would I be if I didn't tweak my stories?

Heh. Heh.
Aw fuck. It's not that I'm greying, balding or fat or w/e, just the way I carry myself. Right?

Err, a shit pirate, user. Go for it. Any urges to hook up with teens remain?

This
THIS.

dunno what you mean by that.
its not a hard line or anything, but if you look like a 40yo and she looks like 13 you're gonna have problems.
in fact most girls won't even look at you if you look "too" old, exept bitches with daddy issues which you should avoid at all cost.
its up to you, from my experience, if you look older then early 20 its bad.

well get your shit together fast, you won't be able to pull it off all your life.

If it helps, I was with a hooker recently who got my age spot on. So clearly, it's not too l8 m8!
pls fkn hlp o fuk

are you looking for tips to apear younger ?

Younger in the sense of not a middle-aged 1950s man trapped in the body of a mid-20s mma fighter, yeah

Pirate user, you best be textin' dat green, fam

lol you bet. there's this adorable girl I was recently working with in college.

She was only 15 years old (me 21) and I hadn't learned this until we had volunteered to help the nursing students with their ptsd training (as we were in an acting class together). I had invited her to the college's local lake to chill and wait for our next to-do
She was from some local high school and taking college classes during the day, and she drew anime - inspired by Inuyasha of course - very fucking well and had notebooks filled with sketches, that also included realism. she drew during class too.
She had perfect C's that could hardly fit in her rapidly shrinking bras from middle school, and her worn out, edgy Hot Topic clothes that seemed to shrink tighter everyday on a body that apparently practiced karate
But on other days she would wear new clothing, like yoga pants and skirts with long sleeves that matched her introverted, shy and quite, softly spoken, elegant innocence waiting to turn nympho
She, I quote, "loved stretching" and was the kind of flexible that could do that nose to the floor thing with her long, perfectly adolescent (perfect amount of fit-fat) legs stretched apart while still wearing skirt, and sitting across from me in a circle on the floor during an exercise
I often found her to wear these skirts and tight pants to class everyday as our drama production drew nearer

alright, there are 3 thinkgs that will give away your age
- your skin condition
- the amount of facial hair
- your hair line

for the skin:

-i went to a dermatologist, had a nice chimical peel to remove all the scars and wrinkles i had
-i never go outside without using a sunscreen even during winter
-i use anti-aging hidratation creems.

for facial hair:

that was a big probme for me, i tryed shaving, waxing tweezers …. nothing looked natural. it looked "done" and people end up thinking i'm a big homo.
so i searched on the web for somthing that could reduce my facial hair and found somthing galled Vaniqa.
its a product for hairy women lel ! to reduce unwanted facial hair, but it works on men too.
the result was even more impressive then the face peeling.
made me look 10 years younger !.
i now have the same facial hair as an 18 yo boy.

Vaniqa is not cheap, but its totally worth it.

hair line:

just get a hair cut that doesn't show your hearline or wear a hear piece, anything is better then being bald.

It'll be easier to green text the next story, as this one is kind of a cliff hanger fantasy

During practices and rehearsals over Spring break, and other occasions, we would work on the stage and setting with painting and setting up props, etc.
She spent almost every single day sprawled out on center stage with a little paint brush in her hand and this innocent face that would pierce at your soul from every head turn as if she had just heard a car crash from outside
Then her eyes would meet up with mine, for a split second, before returning to what she was doing without saying a word. I'm stuck there staring at this perfectly supple, little butt with thighs spilling out of a silk skirt like spilled paint, down to a perfectly symmetric pair of tiny feet in mismatched socks with little wiggling toes
During class she couldn't ignore the eye contact when the entire class had to move to the studio when our classroom (the auditorium) was in use for a meeting, or if we were to interact in some kind of exercise like mentioned earlier
It was during these times that she would stare at me for periods longer than a second. And that kind of staring came at a price.
With an emotionless expression, starring deeply into my eyes she would tilt her head with the slightest and most UNFATHOMABLE puckering of the lips. You know, where you crinkle your chin? And as far as I'm concerned, she didn't do this to the other guys in our class or cast as she knew well enough that they were all falling for other girls.
Besides, she knew damn well that I was the one starring at her more than my script, and I had a pretty important role to play.
I should mention that for auditions she sang a modern Broadway song from Wicked. Her voice was high-pitched, falling into the early stages of an alto if you could tell. She misses a few notes here and there, but you could tell that she had been practicing, long before she even knew about auditions. She had taste. And great courage with a great voice that faltered out of coming to the realization that she was the best female singer in the room.

It's ok, not bad. A few spots now and again, but no biggie. Hydration creams might be a good idea actually
Actual full beard. Not gonna budge on that tho.
Full head of hair.
More than just daddy issue turboslut teens would go for rugged type of men, surely? I dunno how old you are, but usually it's my demeanour that makes me seem older I hope. Any ideas on how to have that kind of youthful mindset thing?

Gods above, pirateanon, go on

welp, don't expet much from teens then.
you won't be drowning in PTP any time soon with a full beard.
trying to act young will only make you look like an idiot, i know its been told before but "just bee yourself" is the best option here.

mf, I have to shave thrice daily otherwise. Are you seriously saying I'd look too manly for teen girls

gimme a bit

just obviously too old, no teenage boy has a full beard m8
sure adult bitches may dig that but not teens

k, man, no worries. I'll be here, just havin a mild crisis

I'll be a son of a bitch, I just came without using my hands for the first damn time.

TWICE IN A ROW
What's gooooood

howd you do that

Pfft, it was a solo act. I should have emphasized that. And I'm not entirely sure I'm at liberty to discuss the process but man does it feel great. Next step is thinking myself off. I'll probably have to start with something like moaning tapes, blowjob/handjob tracks, or something like erotic hypnosis. ANYWAY

I should mention at this time that I had sent her some kind of message on Facebook one night while I was hammered drunk sitting in my computer chair, alone in the dark, shredding on the air guitar until I passed out dizzy in my bed
Now, I've sent more than a few mean and drunk messages to random people, considering this is my fake email account tied to the account with my alias' name, and no one has yet to respond, not even the friends I've sent messages to.
So I don't know if she ever got the message or not considering my privacy settings are as tightly clinched as any virgin's non-lubricated asshole could be. But, now, I figured that she saw my first message the night before, and that I had to quickly sober up my second message the next morning to make it seem like I wasn't about to pour my emotions out for this 15 year old - but instead, compliment her on her, "great taste in art."
I immediately blocked her. I thought everyone I was around would start to think I was the pedo. I didn't know if she got the message and told anyone about it. I pretended like it never happened, and form then on I felt I had to ignore this girl's attention at all possible costs.
But that was something hard to do when every day before class she would sit with her legs (in that damn yoga pant/skirt combo) crossed and as still as a statue. She would play on her little laptop, watching little anime videos, e-celeb comedians on Jewtube - things I assume 15 year old girls watch on the internet these days, who also have anime buttons on their satchels with NHK Domo Monster and pikachu keychains. She's definitely a meme queen kind of girl when no one's around. That much is true.
Not too long, not too brown, not too shiny, milk chocolate hair. Cute little head movements.that come off almost naturally like an animated character, but not even pushing it in the slightest. Just enough to show slight confusion, boredom, lost train of thought, and the inevitable (hard to mask) just-came face. This is complemented with the quick, but controlled, scurrying towards her phone or bag. She's as elegant and afloat as they come. She skips and hops from time to time, is always practicing her stretching, especially around me.
This perfect green eyed, brown haired, flawless skinned girl with a better body than more than half the girls I'll probably meet in my lifetime, stretching over with this loose skirt draping over her perfectly curved lower back to thigh muscles that scream against your waist in the dark.

i wander how long this thread will last

As soon as she stretches back up from one position, or lifts her head from a stretch, she would always turn her head to me like she could see me wherever I was, and stare right into my eyes.
And like before, if I starred too long she would do this slight head tilting thing with an emotionless face. I'm telling you guys, it was like she was mind-fucking me, entering my brainium and entering the messages in my head. Things like:
"I want you to teach me."; "We're not allowed, I'm too young."; "Maybe someday."; "Does it look as good as you think it feels?"
And my stupid face is lost in some aging abyss of misplaced testosterone and MMORPG-spent confidence. I'm not saying I'm some fat larp, or some socially awkward /numale/beta. It's just the slight thought of the sheer and nigh on impossible chance that if we were to get together for even a day, away from all the other sheeple,
I would have to explain to this girl all the terrible things I've heard, seen, thought of, and done on the internet and because of the internet. Who I used to be, what I am, and who I want to be. It's always too much for someone to just sit down and listen to. And I knew this girl couldn't handle a single bit of it.
She did however sit down once on the damn floor with her damn legs crisscrossed and listen to me and a Doctor of Philosophy discuss the limits of human language and the distinction or existence between and of the past, present, and future. She sat silently and listened to me and him carry on for an hour, with big bold eyes memorizing every lip movement, hands and arms propped forward like a puppy being read a bedtime story.
I'm telling you, this chick is programmed for sexual pleasure and satisfaction. She's going to blossom into something truly magnificent. Some Chad is probably going to end up asking her out on a date when they find out together just how sexy she really is, driving her in his early 00's sedan or mustang and ruining all her childhood innocence and curiosity about the world.
The closest I got was walking into the studio (/changing room/prop room/costume room/storage space/everything) and catch in the glass panels between the studio and the changing room, her half naked reflection. She wears the simplest black bra and there is hardly enough room between her breasts. Smooth and tan tummy with an inny belly button that makes you want to blow raspberries into all god damn night long.
Occasionally I would catch the light reflecting off her yoga pants when she was stretching or sitting with her legs crossed and I could see the outline of her panties with those mysterious little lines of compressed skin between the vulva and the legs along the rim of the matching panties. This was very far and few between any real interaction we rarely even had.
But the best was time we had since sitting by the lake was towards the end of our show, and I was showing the little weeaboo how to throw cards like a shuriken (she's newbie weeaboo status, I was naming off anime left and right and she'd never heard of any of them except for Ghibli and Inuyasha). She was enticed, and it was the most adorable thing in the world seeing her get it for the first time. And getting the short opportunity to pick on her a few times about things, like not being able to shuffle cards, and see her smile with a blush? Gold.
It felt like we were eye and mind fucking every time we were anywhere near each other. The only two negative things about her is probably her strong jawline and chin that could be used to hammer steel on. And it's not really a negative except for when she takes pictures, it doesn't compliment her adorableness in the least. But it does accentuate her toughness.

There's a Quality Music Thread I've bee posting in for almost the past three days now. This thread has some more potential. It just needs bumps and pics.

Could be that we're currying favor with the mods, or volunteers, and they're granting us asylum the 404's.

its pretty high quality compared the the other threads currently up

This is the most successful thread I've ever started. I'm so proud

i hope you learned how to pick up teens, Satan

kek, was going really well until the beard fiasco.
Just got to figure out how to get more facetime with these neighbor girls, mayne. The irony being, I've already seen their tits, which may/may not have rly fuelled this fire atm
You got pretty lucky w yours, tbh. When you're like this user , it gets hard to meet spontaneously.
Many thanks for all your input thus far though, m80! I fully intend to pay tribute if when successful

story?
no problem m8, i still have many stories and few tips to share, if you're interested.
i would gladly help a Holla Forumsro enjoy teen pussy

Pick one

Compiling…
May even post relevant oc, since this is a quality thread with quality company

I've got a cute teen next door as well! I think she wants the D, she's half my size and mass and has these cute little B's and a sassy independent attitude, saw her a few days ago peacocking by their front door as I was getting into my car. Probably no older than 16 or 16 And I think she has a coal burning sister I've seen dropping by every once a month or so, lol. It's a fucking freak show next door tbh, and they're always hopping back and forth across the street to and from another house. She's like this kind of girl I think who is stuck between following in her sister's footsteps or her parent's footsteps, and neither seems very good. Fortunately there are, I believe, some little hipster girlies a couple of houses down no older than 17 and a girl my age around the corner. Unfortunately enough though, I can't waste time with women. I gotta get this body into shape for the military. Can't be thinking about no pussy until I at elast secure an ROTC position at University this semester. Blah blah blah

redpill the christ out of her while you still can, before the feminists get a hold, every child must be saved

I never see her outside past the yard to be honest. I think she's a shut-in, probably posts nudes on Instagram late at night in her bed with a cheap laptop burning a hole in her bed, you guys know what I'm talkin about….

Anyway, advice on picking up teens?

Taking a break from greentextan just to bring attention to this post. This user has articulated one of the founding reasons as to my obsession with this shit. Honestly, the raw, natural physical attraction to teens is assumed, but this here is a moral fucking obligation.
I know Holla Forums is filled with the unlucky and the mad; I'd be lying if I said I wasn't, too. But I've been on imageboards since '08; much of that time spent on Holla Forums. And with my own eyes, I have borne witness to some of the most majestic motherfuckers this side of Olympus and Asgard. This thread, a prime example.
We've got a duty, fellow anons, though -
before this thread - many of us may not have had the tools or means to do it. Imagine dissipating the miasma of feminism and interracialism, by simply exposing girls to something other than yolo swaggots and femfag 'professors'. Just by stepping up, and doing our duty.
Maintain the thread, Holla Forumsrothers
So that man might dream

here's wishing my >>>/fit/ thread was this pop.
but like 7 out of 10 people can't distinguish between 'why you start doing something' and 'what keeps you going'. i gotta run, literally. i'll be back though. i doubt thread will die lol

She looks 15

ALMOST 10 WEEKS INTO NOFAP

discord.gg/JP5xnxY

checked fam

oh, and *SD card, lel wut

try asking >>>/creep/

goodnight bump, i've been awake for more than 24 hours and for no damn good reason but this thread, two others, and making myself cum without touching my hand to my dick for the first time ever. may all be well.

butthurt feminist detected. i love how salty it makes you that guys like fresh cute teens and not you.

What was the best one?

your style of writing sucks

any specific reason you feel this way, user?

anyway

While I can't say I don't possess a voyeur fetish, this is the only /creep/ thing I've ever tried irl. It goes on for some time; eventually realise she has a sister who I manage to catch a few glimpses of, though she seems more conservative of the two.
I was entirely content with doing this. Something happened tho one random Saturday, and a kind of switch flipped. I thought once the leaves grew back, and the light persisted, I could just forget somehow.
I now understand ofc, the solution is to pick myself up some teens
Goddamn

Early 30's still got teen attention, tempting, really tempting. You should remember your reputation is at stake and in a middle size or even a big one getting caught can cause problems on your job.
I want to spent sometime in Thailand, Vietnam they are said to be really good places for getting young pussy

the best one was my latest catch, a real freak show.
i'll post the story if anyone is interested.

i wouldn't say that.
its a bit confusing and full of unnecessary details and imagery tho.
its pretty neat otherwise.

thanks for sharing m8.
is she hitting on you?

yikes.
how can anyone find those jungle gooks attractive is beyond me, also enjoy your STDs
sex tourism is rock bottom, you'll be in line with a bunch of fat and sweaty middle aged German weirdos.
but whatever floats your boat m8

np, man. Had to get something out in a way I guess.
nope. I think I once saw her do an odd thing while I mowed the lawn though. But the issue is, not enough contact. I'd probs have to go disturbingly far out of my way to fabricate such conditions
Holla Forumsruh, always interested

you've never taken it further?

how far away is she ?

alright, then.

this is about a freak show i met about 2 moths ago on Omegle.
i don't usually pick up chicks from Omegle, most of them live halfway across the globe and i'll never meet them (fuck them)
i use it mostly for training purpose to try new pick up lines, see if my new haircut brings me more poon, or sometimes just to bump my ego.
its also a good method to learn about girls way of thinking in general and improve your talk skills.
even if you fuck up, it won't be a big deal as the girl is likely to live on the other side of the planet.

anyhow, i was randomly lurking on Omegle, trying to find a girl to talk to, as you may guess its a saussage fest, you'll have to go throught 100 dick to find 1 girl that may or may not next you in the split second.

after about 200 dick, i finally found a girl, she was in her underwear teasing, never showed more then the bottom half of her face.

i was staring at her surprised, asked her what was she doing to which she replied "i'm dancing, do you like?"
i said "sure" and then she said "jerk off for me"
i told her that i wasn't going to, you could clearly tell she was surprized even tho i couldn't see her face, she froze for a moment.
then she called me a faggot, i laughed my ass off right there.
she started complaining that i should jerk off to her and how i was gay for not doing so.
i was genuinely amused and wanted to know more about her.
i think she was also curious about me and wanted to know why the hell was i turning it down ?, she wasn't expecting my reaction.

we kept talking for about 40 minutes, she would always answer to my questions with lewd.
telling me how she was a hooker and that her family is pimping her on Omegle, and how she used to suck her dad's dick.
i knew this was bs and the bitch was nuts in an interesting way, and i woudn't get any answer.
so i asked her to show me her face, she kept fucking around about how she has a scar on her face and how she can't show it….bla…bla… which was a lie.

so i threatened her to leave, she kept being crazy and tell me how she would suck my cock for $5.

ultimately, this was going nowhere and ans entertaining as she may be i got tired of it and nexted her.

cont….

btw i think i have screen caps of the whole thing, i'll try to post them in the next post

hahahahahaaa I forgot about the last time I heard about this, some user was talking about how he bought a place to stay in Southeast Asia and with enough money he practically bought this family's small land out for a month and it came with the family's prepubescent daughters. Can't say Vietnam and Thailand would be my first stops though, I have to admit. Probably Central Asia if not Latin America.

Here's the story about the 14 year old when I was younger.
Now I know this should have been a red light, but there's reason behind the madness
Does continue?

cont…

couple of days pass, i get back on Omegle.
after couple hundred dicks, i finnaly find a girl.

she's completely naked on her bed her face not visible, covering her tits with her arm.

i don't know exactly how, but i knew it was her.
not sure about it i ask her, "haven't we met before ?" to which she replied "no"
i tell her "yes we did, we met couple of days ago, you were in your underwear …."
she said "i said no, faggot"

made me kek, it was a dead give away and at that point she couplent deny it and she smiled.

i was hoping we could have a serious convo this time.
i asked her about her age, sometimes she says 19 other 16, i still don't know her real age to this day, she could be either i can't tell.
i asked her about her name, and come to think of it now its probably not her real name either….

i was trying to get to know her but she definetly had something else on her mind.

she started playing with her tits and nipples while smiling at me like the little slut she is.
after a moment she lowers her cam slighly, spread her legs and start to work her pussy.

she clearly doesn't give a fuck about our convo, she was enjoying masturbating in front of me.
thats when i realized that this bitch may heve an exhibitionist fetish.

so i let her finish, she worked her her hole till she came and had a big smile on her face when she finished.

i'm not sure why, i don't usually go for girls like her and despite all the redflags i found her entertaining and wanted to know more about her.

so i asked for her skype, and we started chatting there.

cont….

Exhibitionism>
I get that's the concept, right, finishing in dangerous, risky, or voyeuristic positions? Now I've had those moments, but never as a fetish, more like a tactical whack; a desire that must be met and satisfied within that short time. But I can definitely see the appeal, especially considering young girls and women of all ages visit that site. It must be a real thrill for someone with that fetish to pass by some young teenies. My fetishes are too fucking simple. And that girl is probably neither 19 or 16… There's light under that door, and her room looks like something you would find in a dorm or something.

not necessarily, exhibitionists get their kicks off showing themselves, this doesn't have to include masturbation.
i don't think she's over 20, like i said that slut is insane, everything she told me was probably a lie, i knew that but still decided to roll with it because YOLO.

anyhow, shall i finish ?

cont….

we get on skype, i try to get to know her better (and get her to know me better) but despite my best efforts she still eludes most questions by giving absurd answers.

she just wants to show herself to me, and masturbate while i watch.

i never experienced that kind of things, i know some dudes out there enjoy doing that but i'v never met a girl doing it, let alone a hot one.

the convo was leading nowhere, she was obsessed with her fetish and i realized that i was just a tool to help her get off.

so i decide to fallow that path, not asking question about her/her life/ her fam…. but about her fetish.

she was much more responsive and went into details.

i asked her if she ever exhibited herself in public, she says that she only does it in her house, she goes to the balcony and pretend to tan completely naked.

i ask her if she's interested in doing it in public places.
i can see in her eyes that she really wants to before she say "yes!"

i ask her why she didn't do it and she said that she has no one to do it with and is afraid for her safety, some random block my try to hit on her or rape her which makes sens.

i tell her that i can help her with that, we could meet some place and she can flash strangers as much as she wants, i'll be there to protect her.

she smiles at me and tell me she'll think about it.

cont…

Welcome back Pirate user! Do go on

Topmost kek! How in the fuck does this shit just happen to you? You're my kind of niqqa man.
Finish your story, we can get back to my nonsense later

Hi Beezie.

Our parents were the fucking worst at casually telling everyone, especially between themselves, about our problems and current lives, no matter how personal.
continued…?

dand ole' Omegle sluts man, I always get them into intimate scenarios where we're talking about them trying on different underwear and clothes and stuff, asking them to flash me after getting to know each other, but they leave before things get hot. i love being asked to get naked though. one girl wearing a Guy Fawkes mask once just plain up told me to get undressed, but that shizzit wasn't about to happen. i've almost gotten some damn good looking girls in their mid and late twenties to get naked, even adding me on Facebook.
that site is best for passing random Asian and Middle-eastern men and European frat boys and sharing women and beer stories though, especially musicians, that real interesting shit makes up for the lack of pussy and fast paced skipping. the blank screens and sleepers are worse than the ads. makes you forget all about the cocks

life's a bitch, user.
she'll smile at you if you're handsome and give you the finger if you're not.
trust me, i know this for fact, i'v been in both situations.
i went into depression in my early 20s, dropped weight to 112lbs, ignored myself, the skin on my face was utter shit.
i was a solid 5/10, only because i still had a symmetrical face and nice shaped eyes. everything else what below average (except my cock :D )

after i grew out of my depression i spent allot of money to look good, dermatologists, dentists, various treatments and even a slight jaw surgery.

not only women, but people in general will treat you differently.

i spend couple hundred bucks monthly on various creams for my face and supplements to stay /fit/

is it worth it?, fuck yeah !.

i wish it was still as good as it use to.
i was definitely easier to get a flash back then.
and having through all the dicks now is painful.

cont…

couple of days go by, she keeps fingering herself while i watch, i can't say i don't enjoy the view.

she cums then tell me "i'm ready", i ask "ready for what?".
she says "ready for what you told me last time about doing it with you in a public place"

i'm like "ok, where do you live?" she gives me a town about a couple of hundred miles from mine.
it could be worse i guess.
she says that she doesn't want to do it in her town as there are people she knows, we decide to meet in a town halfway the next Sunday.

i find a nice apartment there to rent and book it for a week.
even if she doesn't come it would be a good vacation.

the day come, we decide to meet in a park at 2pm , i went there without expecting much.
after few minutes she comes out of a car.
i'm guessing her mom dropped her, god knows what bs story she told her to bring her there.

she was wearing a school girl uniform, short skirt with a see through top, her bra was clearly visible.

we kissed, sat for a moment on a bench then i told her that her clothes weren't really "flashy".
she said she knows and we should find a place so she can take off her bra and panties.

i take her to my car and she takes of her thong and bra at the speed of light

cont…

Another question then, user: how/why in the shitfuck, are we so eerily similar? Couple of years ago, I was… not well. Psychoses, depression; almost completely bedridden. I made plans and preparations for actual suicide. I won't bother trying to explain why, but I've been trying to rebuild. As I mentioned earlier, irl, I'm an assumed Chad, so something's working. This kind of stuff is my last sort of hurdle, I feel. Confidence bla bla etc. Glad to hear you've pulled through, Holla Forumsro

We're backyard neighbors. So some distance. The sister was chillin in the sun a while ago, with like a little towel thing on her head. She saw me changing, and whipped it off and just stared at me. I pretended I was on my phone and didn't notice, lel. Not happened again, tho
And then lawnmowing thing occurred, but dunno wtf that was rly
Gonna finish Omegle story?

Go go go. Almost sneaked my trips mf

cont…

her nipples are now clearly visible.
you can see the excitement on her face.
we go back to the park, hand in hand like a regular couple, and for the first time we actually have a meaningful convo while walking.

after few minutes of walking we go sit on a bench where she now can pull her big pussy flash.

she seems hesitant at fist but still want to go with it.
she grabs my arm to reassure herself then cross her legs like the girl in the pic.

cont..

cont..

her pussy is now visible and couple people notice and smile.

she's enjoying the whole thing and get more confident.

putting her head on my shoulder, we remain there for couple hour then we go for some ice creme.
we grab a table outside of the shop, she's spreading her legs as wide as she can while staring at me with her slut eyes.

i don't know if people noticed her pussy, but i'm definitely sure they noticed her tits.

we didn't stay long there, about 30 minutes just enough time to finish our ice crams.

she was already giving me the look of "fuck me sideways fampai"

i decide to take her to my place (the apartment i rented there)

as we were walking back to my car i notice a large wet spot on the back on her dress.

i ask her if she sad on something because the back of her dress was wet.

she touches it then look at me in a funny way.
i tell her "you didn't pee yourself, did you?"
she says "no"

we get to the car, i ask her what is it?
she lift up her skirt and show me her snatch.

it's was fucking pussy juice ! her pussy was all swollen and wet, leaking juice like a fountain.
i didn't know they could make that much juice.

we get to the apartment, i close the door and before i could say a word she jumps on me and put her tong in my mouth.

cont…

I'm currently working out, but the first girl I was talking about yesterday, the little weeaboo cutie pie, dressed just like this nip. She had yoga pants instead, same cute facial features and expression, only she was Caucasian and a little more fit, and worked a better push up bra for a nicer pair of tits.
I'll get started on it a little bit later if thread doesn't get pulled. And if it should before this thread catches another hundred replies or whatever, you can just start another, bump it and I'll find another. Picking up chicks, especially teens, and sharing stories about it is definite content for this board with worth. I mean, I don't see where else it would go you know?

shit happens, user.
we all have to go through bad times at least once in our lives.

i'm sure you'll work things out :)

i'm doing it.

dating a coworker is a terrible idea, user.
teen or not, it usually ends bad.

either one of you finds another job or you find another teen.

just my 2 cents.

Agree completely. Dunno why I didn't think of this b4. Kek, please tell us you've got some kind of photo of this weeaboo wonder

hawt af

May he rest in peaces
-Harambe

I do, but they're pics that also have me in them and I'm not going to take the risk considering the pics can be found online. I still can't trust the predatory online suspicion and invasion from either the government OR anonymous, everyday users, each taking the moral high ground by the examples of their superiors and idols. :l

cont….
wut.jpg
gotchya
smartass bitch, who knew she had it in her?
Somehow we made our way onto pitcher's mound at which point I said, "let me finish this real quick before we leave."
I'm looking at her, closing my eyes every few seconds, and whacking as fast as and hard as I could. I say, "Come on, show me something, please! I can't finish unless you do."
She says, "Really?"
And lifts up her shirt showing her cute little cream-pink bra. I say, "Naaaah come on, that's not going to do." She says, "Nope." I say "Please?"
And BAM! She throws her eyes into the back of her head as far as they can go and lifts up her shirt, grabbing her bra halfway, revealing almost the most perfect pair of light pink, baby pointed nipples I would have traded the world for that night. And this long, mildly chubby tummy as smooth looking as a baby's ass. I bust my load on pitcher's plate. She says, "That was a lot." And we walk home by the time the sun comes up, stopping by the playground for a chat. I tell her not to tell her parents, because I figured she might someday when she got older. I kind of handled the entire situation badly. I figured she might have told her parents in some baited fight with them talking about missing home. I left that morning while she slept and blocked her from Facebook as soon as I got back in town at my computer and we hadn't spoken for the next 3 or 4 years. She's eighteen now and everything on her body has only gotten bigger and better. Yoga pants, same happy smile, and the same slow but calculated voice that always sounds like it needs attention, and a face that says, "This body hasn't 'really' been fucked yet." We didn't say more than a few words the time we met. And chances are I'll probably never see her again.

fair enough, Holla Forumsro, I totally get this

enjoying the story, kekking along too,
until unexpected feels right at the end. Why you pull a !Chad.J.84.? Why pirate user? It's never over.
Ah well, at least you've had some teen shenanigans, which is more than I can say atm

SOON

pedoshits reported

You're the fucker that stole my trips lol
It's alright though about the girl. I've lost out of girls I've actually had serious emotions and feelings for that I'll probably never speak to or see again, who are lost in the vices of pleasure and addiction, the grounding of children and failed endeavors. I still think about them from time to time. Even remember asking /adv/ like 6 years ago what to do about this one girl, and I was told to stop putting the pussy on the pedestal.
I'm just worried now about getting stuck with some random skank or finding myself dating some conniving, manipulative, abusive cunt or something and wasting a lot of my time over nothing. I don't know. I used to have virgin teenies practically begging to throw themselves on my plate when I was a young actor no older than 15. (I'm serious, the real acting crowd has probably some of the sexiest women in this country next to the beach body/fitness ones) I was even attracting girls who were pushing twenty, really fucking smart and unique girls, with good lives ahead of them who were falling for me.

But love man, love… People don't take it as seriously as they should. My girlfriend at the time? She thought nothing of love. She seemed like a tortured soul that was the polar opposite of anything relative to what she was like around her friends who grew smaller and smaller as she became friends with her coworkers. She was very cold and distant, using me for sex and a possible place to stay if she got kicked out of her place. Shit like that. I'm afraid of only being used by someone who claims to love me. I'd rather die alone than unhappy. I'm going to stop typing now lol

what did he mean by this?

< whoahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I know who you're referring to. One out of everyone else. She's some fat, money grubbing, diseased, attention whoring cunt - nothing more. I'm not even going to bother speaking her made-up name.

user is being racist, bashing the norms of other cultures. No better than a nigger tbh. Next he'll be waging war with us over pork and oil.

Lol, I don't know how I feel about knowing that I just read a post typed in the mirrored manner of style, format, and tone that I type and write in. This is a very rare feeling for me.

I meant that most stories that we share casually around here are common themes of fat feminists trying to sell their bad writing to a bad mixture of confused teenage girls and guys like me who read these stories in our heads and interpret them into over-dramatized scenarios. And I want to read these stories from someone whose perspective isn't from the vagina, rather an actual dude who knows what dudes want and need to hear.

Hey, teach a man to fish. lol

and suddenly, aaaaaaaall his credibility and image just went, right, out of the top floor window

Anyone wanna learn some marijuana recipes?

LOVED the story. But why in Lucifer's name wouldn't you work out with your blinds up while she's dancing??? Come on babe, I've been skimping on my lifts as well, we'll both workout at silly o'clock AM and share stories. My screen is under my blinds too, and I used to smoke in my chair with the window open, even throughout the winter.

All I ever see is some older, round, motherly figure from afar and across the street. To my left is a failing house with a failing yard owned by some large middle-aged fat dad with a son whom I can only assume stays up all night on his pc or xbox, and I've only ever seen the boy once. And to my right is an elderly woman whom I see the most. She bends over more than anyone around here, and is outside almost everyday the birds are singing. The only experience I came close to was the old lady's granddaughter and her son visiting to, what I believe, fix the broken fence the failing father from next door never got around to fucking with. This milf was bending over in the yard, rubbing her hands up and down her smooth thicc legs wearing these loose jogging shorts, not even 30 yet. That's all I've been granted for the past year. I feel cheated bro.

like i said, full beards won't get you teens as it will reveal you're real age.

gotcha

he mean that the story is not over but had to go to bed because he was tired.

tiptop kek.

DON'T REFRESH THE PAGE!!!!
KEEP IT DARK! THE LIGHT THEME IS BACK!!

teens LOVE the beard, you just can't taint it by dressing and talking like a numale. the beard has a much deeper, historical meaning to it, beyond flesh and skin.

maybe in the middle-east, but over here you won't get any PTP looking like a terrorist.

top-type kek, it is evident that at least you, Chad and I, are all shit clones. We're obviously the Primarchs of some teen-loving galactic hyper-empire

user, honestly, it's better that way. Otherwise - at least with the teens - you're stuck like a fucking tiger behind the zoo-glass. But it does sound bleak tbqh fam
how new do you think I am? Ofc I've tried this. Been doing it constantly atm, but the shitty tree's grown back and you can only really see each other if one's standing in their backyard

Is pic related terrorist to you, Holla Forumsruh? if you say yes, I'll be inconsolably mad and assume you're French, hence suffering from beard-related ptsd

how many teens did you manage to pick up with your beard, user ?

About 2, but that was when I was a teen as well, and in my early years with a short but notable beard, I was still turning 7-10's down because I was in love with someone else. Beards work matey, how many times have you ever actually had a beard? And if ever, do you try with a beard to get teenies as you do with your 200$ facial lotions and beard-be-gone?

Go trim the tree with your beard fully grown, wear a checkered button-up.

cont…

we head strait to the bedroom, sje takes off my shirt, i take off her top and start sucking on her erect nipples.
she push me back, open my pants and start sucking my cock.
i'm now rock hard, i take skirt off, spread her legs, her pussy is already wide open and wet ready to to take the D. she says "do me now!"
i go grab my pants looking for a condom, i put it on and slowly slide it in her.

for the record i never use condoms with teens because all the teens i'v fucked so far were virgins, i go bare back balls deep.

but that bitch is clearly crazy so i don't wanna take the risk.

anyhow, as i slide it in her i can see the joy in her face.
she looks like someone who's been in the desert for a week and then drunk a fresh cup of water.

as i start thrusting she says "oh yes daddy fuck me, i'v been bad!"

wtf ?!, this made me laugh, i wasn't expecting that.
she keeps calling me daddy and telling me lewd shits, i'm now audibly laughing.

her lewd comments and the condom strangling my cock finally killed my boner.
i was flaccid and wasn't able to penetrate her anymore.
visibly annoyed she says "what are you doing?, get back in faggot!"
i fall on the side of the bed laughing my fucking ass off.
she looks at me like "wtf?", i tell her to suck my cock and stfu.
after a couple minutes of cock sucking and no lewd comments from her, my cock gets back to life.
i flip her on her missionary and start to ram her deep, its now a mix between moaning and calling me daddy.
her weird shit are starting to affect my boner again so i decide to cover her mouth with my hand, see seem to enjoy that.
i give it to her hard and deep till i cum.
i pull out and lay next to her, she turns to me with a big slutty smile and say "thank you daddy" and kiss me on the cheek.
i smile and tell her "you're welcome sweety"

she puts her head on my chest and we lay there for about 10 minutes.

cont…

continents!

that whole post, goddamn

i had a week old beard from early 20s to my late 20s.
my facial hair increased dramatically during my late 20s as i reached bear mode, i was able to gow a glorious full beard like pic related.

for the record, i don't completely remove my facial hair, i just reduce them.

full beard sure do work well with women, but from my experience they don't work much on teens.

also i don't just use it on my beard but also on my brows, makes them thin and nice.

Mine's along these lines. Thin the 'stache though

as someone who jacks lumber on the side, this has occurred to me. Especially after the upskirt scenario, o mai

being Mediterranean and growing a beird these days is not a god idea

You know, I hate seeing muscular men like that who aren't in the military, or the thought of imagining they've never tried, of course I see his digital camo wrist brace though. I mean, top physical performance to me means putting it to real-world use at least, like security and training. I'm not the only one am I? I see aesthetic body builders who do it for anything but effective real world use (and maybe pussy, under special circumstances like an adult with a real profession who wants extra pussy) as either some kind of roider or fake, some kind of self-absorbed model with little real world knowledge. Idk.

Anyhow. Can I ask you, Chad, for some advice prior to going into university by August? I'm trying to bulk at the moment, and will be cutting by the 15th of July so as to at least attract the young ladies a little more. But I'm worried I might not accomplish my goal in time. Lovely story by the way. Any advice will do, hair length? Attractiveness to guys while bulking? Money management? How to fuck girls in college?

Then you would know you wouldn't have to go excavating the tree, but a nice trim at just the angle to allow window shots from each of yours'. Just grab you some pruners and during your break or a time when nosy neighbors aren't poking through and watching your every move, give it what you need. Might help to mark the angle from your chair by using string or something. Sorry, I've been up for 24 hours again and I'm falling asleep, rambling.

Morning dudez, keep the thread bumpin' I'll be backs laters

there's a pun here with me pentagram but I can't fish it out

Look, let's assume that beards/nobeards are not an issue. I've had mainly positive responses from girls yes, even from teens regarding mine. Most of them want to touch it and get giggly (in the good way) over it.
I need to learn how to not overboil my spaghetti when going after girls I'm very interested in.

Thanks anons, see ya next time. Hopefully I'll get past post 20 or something

sure m8
don't push it too far, fit guys get more pussy then muscular guys.

if you have time read some psychologie books particularly about non verbal communication ( body language).
generally girl won't say what they want, most of the dime they don't even know it, but their body does and it will show.
doesn't really matter as long as you're not bald, some girls prefer it long others short, its not that critical.
not sure about that, im not a banker lel
i haven't been to collegle in a verry long time m8.
back in the days, fb and twitter didn't exist and the most popular phones were Nokia
i'm guessing things have change allot since then.

usually, college is where sluts start to hop on the cock carousel.
you may find some decent broads, but most of them already have a long term bf.
most of the rest are sluts going after Chads.

you may want to try jointing a fraternity to get some drunk slut pussy during parties.

honestly college bitches are not my favorite.

glad you liked.

forgot my trip

I wouldn't put it past me, if I stick with these NoFap cycles.
lel, this really has to be penultimate-solution stuff. I even considered volleying plausible objects (soccer balls etc.) to create the spaces for direct L.O.S.

Also
SLEEP, niqqa. Order of importance:
Sleep
Diet
Exercise

jews killed santa. deal with it.

this is of vital interest to me, I've just remembered. Any tell-tale cues you've noticed? Things that may keep a functioning autist from dropping their pastae?

the only cure is experience or alcohol but you can't be buzzed 24/7.

start with random internet sluts, then move to street slut.
the key here is to recognize her attraction to you, if she finds you attractive you don't have to try, a causal pep talk will work out well.

Yeah, I remember this phenomenon from HS. Girls who were attracted to me (and whom I coincidentally didn't find attractive), would act like my beta male friends would.
dunno what happens to my brain when a girl I'm interested in shows signs, but I completely miss obvious stuff. Only now, as pic related, do I recognise the signs from YEARS ago. I could've had a 7 and 2 8's, smh.
How tf do I reduce my reaction times, Holla Forumsrother?

reminds me that i had a crazy 6/10 stalker back in hs.
that bitches was insane, she would fallow me to my house and call my phone at night, god know how she got it.

she really scared the crap out of me.
she stalked me for a year till i changed school.
unless you're a mongoloid, reading body language if fairly easy.

there are some videos about it on yt, should give you a decent overview.

toplel
pic rel

Yeah, I think it just goes back to what you were saying earlier about experience/progression. This 'rebuilding life' business is très difficile, camomile. I keep trying to skip steps, cos in the back of my mind it seems people expect you to be in a certain situation at a certain age.

Oh man, I used to have this mental case in Holla Forums class (as in tools, not combooters). She would constantly try to touch my hair with the excuse that she was just getting sum 'sawdust' or w/e out of it. I caught her once actually putting shit on my head. Smacked her on the ass with some of that industrial elastic stuff. Bit of a mistake, rly, lel.

cont…

after 10 minutes her phone rings, her mom is calling to pick her up.

she run to the bath room and get a quick shower, just the lower half of her body.

she put her clothes back on, we get to my car and i drop her in the corner of the street about 50m from where her mom dropped her and is currently waiting for her.

before leaving she gives me a big wet kiss and a hug, says we'll talk later.

later that night we have a chat and she tells me how much she had a grate time.

we did it again a couple of times, then she said she was getting busy with her studies and her mom is starting to suspect something.

i'm still in contact with her, dunno if we'll do it again or not.
either way, it was fun.

sorry if my story was a bit long

you're not gonna turn to a super stud in a couple of day.
and those tips will only help you if you're already handsome.

forget the PUA bullshit, and the "just be yourself".
in reality it 90% physique and 10% talk skills.

this talk skill you can get from experience and learning body language.
if you apply yourself to it, you may become really good at it in about 6 months.

right after losing my v card to my first teen qt i decided to try adult women (20~29), they were already hitting on me pretty hard but i was ignoring them because it was important for me to lose my v to a virgin qt.

contrary to picking up teens, there is no social pressure or awkwardness because of the age difference, its much more easy.

anyhow, it was just the beginning of summer and i lost my v just a month ago.

my confidence was 150% and i wanted to see how many chicks i could pick up.

i basically engage with every chick that gave me the "look" and got her phone number, some of em were extremely flirty and made sexual advances.

by the end of the day, i had a dozen phone number, by the end of the week i was close to 100.
i'm not even a Chad, chicks rate me between 8~9,5/10.
obviously not every women i met gave me the look, the key is to recognize the ones that do.

on average you'll see 100 women a day, on those 100, some will be married, too old, in a relationship or just not interested/in the mood.
6% doesn't seem like much, but its a whole lot.

in my heart, I know this
lel, no, ofc.
we've mentioned this a couple of times, what's your definition? I tend to notice signs nowadays, at least, if I've been engaging for a bit. It strikes me that you've had 'the look' in a more immediate, temporary setting like the street, no?
Also, let's say you've got a friend who you exchange flirty nonsense with, and it's been getting more forward, heated etc. She still seems afraid of taking anything further, but you know if there wasn't a guilt complex because 'reasons' you'd be banging in every room of the house. Would you recommend going more aggressive with the flirting/imagery etc. until overload, or cold shoulder?

Great story, btw. I'd love to have me some wet teen pussy on my face right about now

i sens a sarcastic tone in that one.
are you telling me that no random girl ever gave you the look in the street ?.
thats not possible.
a girl giving you 'the look' just means she finds you attractive and you have a shot, it doesn't mean that she wants to marry you and have kids with you.

im sure you occasionally find random girls on the street attractive and think "damn, i want a piece of that".
now if she came up to you and asked for your number wouldn't you give it to her?
women aren't much different.

i don't believe in m/f friendship, but if i were in your situation, i would do the same thing i did to my neighbor, tease her till she begs for it.

act sexual around her but not in an obvious way, don't make it seem like you want HER.

talk to her sexual instinct, turn her on.
being causally naked around her will make her more comfortable with the idea of a sexual relation.
she already know how you look like naked, at some point she'll want to grab it, you can work your way from there.

forgot to quote

Like it or not, you have become Chad, destroyer of pussy

no, I'm with you now. Ironically, I get 'ze look' from mothers and girls in school uniform. Got a plan of action for the latter?
didn't really think of it that way, Holla Forumsro. hmmm I realise you were around before the social media boom; use any now tho for this kind of purpose?

it's not really a friend relationship, but it seemed easier to call it that
Top half, acquired. Boxers is the furthest I can feasibly go atm.
I did this 'accidentally' while asking her to translate some dirty talk for me, lel. She was visibly turned on, liking 'the way I think', but then she desperately tried snap out of it. And I let her, because I moralfagged MYSELF. Reckon it might work a second time round?

Chads get pussies throwing themselves at them without doing anything.
i just seize the opportunities i get, that any decent looking guy out there may have
hitting on girls while their mom watch ? thats a terrible idea.
not really, but i know a bastard who pretended to be an artistic photograph, even set up a fake website and a facebook page of his "work".

he would lurk for qts and send them a message about how he would like to work with them.
he would send them the link of his fb page and website to appear more legit.
most chicks fall for it, very hot ones too.

obviously, his "art" photos end up being nudes and from there he ends up banging them.

i didn't ask about the details tho.

not my thing, thats not the most honorable method to fuck chicks imo, but eh… it worked for him.

you think she would put her foot down if you go further?

maybe, idk the girl, why didn't you fuck her before? how did she end up being your friend?

I think it's more of a perspective issue, Holla Forumsrah. I can go on /r9k/, or compare stories with even my normie friends and be Chadules as fuck. But I don't think I'm anything close, yet. You seem genuinely very confident, which is something I haven't remembered how to be. In the best way, you're pretty Chad in my books.

christ, no, lel. I meant I get looks from both age-groups, separately usually. Street teen pickup machine

agreed. I dislike the idea of a bait'n'switch scenario immensely because I've been through that before, which kind of ties in to the above: I don't wanna come off as some sort of creeper. The more I think about actually doing something at 'the look' phase, the more doubt sets in.
can't say I wouldn't flip through his portfolio, tho

look, I know that deep down, virtually all females are sex pests. Doesn't matter how 'nice' the seem, they're gagging for it rly. This girl's a typical example:
But she seems relentless in keeping up this 'good girl' image or something, idk

because I moralfagged the fuck out. She seemed confused at her feelings, brought up her on/off bf, that she's looking for serious stuff etc. etc. Womanspeak. Honestly, after the point she admitted I was her type and 'would go for me if she was free', I didn't register much else, lel. Short circuited

Have any more tales of high adventure, fam?

where is pirate user??

kek, one of my ip's has been banned wut

britfag pedo, smh son

Sleeping, lol

thanks you kindly. i will read these over after I get my food in and workout for a bit. i'll try to think of any teenie stories i might have forgotten. what's the subject so far? where are we?

kek, I said sleep, not sleep forever, damn man.

generally
>Chad has Holla Forumsastard photographer friend with an interesting portfolio I recon Chad's holding out on us here

When I was 18 I did once pick-up this random chick at like 1 in the morning off the street at some random gas station.
Well, I'll pull over into the gas station parking lot (small town, fucking no one around at this time on the weekday) and roll my window down asking her if she needs a ride somewhere.
Now, I wouldn't have done this to just any girl. Quite the contrary, I've driven a homeless man to his next dumpster diving destination once late at night. It's just something my brain can see in some people that that my brains recognizes as 'out of place' or 'lost'. Turns out the homeless guy had a kid that I was friends with in high school. Small world eh?
Anyway, this girl tags along and hops in my whip. Says she was walking home. Dressed in light pink, cotton trimmed short shorts, flip flops, and a skin tight cream-pink cut off, this chick was asking for trouble. She was wearing a full coating of makeup, and her hair looked like it was JUST straightened in an iron, fresh highlights in her brown hair. She was a hoe.
Says she's nineteen. Her names Brittany or Elizabeth or something, one of those pretty, classic, American names on a girl turned bad-girl.
This trick has me drive her more than half way across town. I never brought up the prospect of her possibly being a hoe. But I have no doubts in my mind that if I had pulled out a twenty at the end of the ride she would have fucked me then and there. Apparently her friends all ditched, or she was leaving a party or something. Some rubbish, idk.
I didn't get any, but I could clearly tell this girl was roughly 16 or 17 by her voice By her movements I would have said she was 15 or 16, trying to dress like she was 14. It was weird. I got to the other side of town and she said thanks user. And we never saw each other again…

Anyway, moral teaching? You can pick up street hoes if you're out at the right time. I remember not too long ago seeing these little 13 and 14 year olds walking up and down the street trying to get into cars. That's the latest fad. Kids under 16 stealing cars and driving around. I shit you not I've seen kids under 10 driving cars on the busiest streets in the middle of a school day. Anyhow, teenies I've seen walking home or out and about on some of the lesser, but not terrible, streets between 1 and 3am, looking like they've just turned 16. There's your opportunity if you haven't any luck trying to build a relationship to get in their pants like Chad has been - not dissing. And if you're worried about them being in cahoots with the cops or being trailed to sniff out prospective buyers, you can just scout around a bit, drive back around the block maybe, or gauge by what she says and what she's willing to say. Most girls in this business aren't too fond of the cops as we all know.

hummm.. sounds like a psychological lock.
does she seem afraid of intimacy ? does she push you (and other) people away when you touch her ?
if so, she may have been abused/raped.

should've took the opportunity to ask her "what do you want to know?"
make sure sure she spells all the details and get herself hot, after she's done you could've told her somthing like "i know/did that" (even if you don't, doesn't matter).
she would reply "really", then you say "yeah, i can show you"
at that moment she already turned on from all the sex talk she will likely give you "the look". if she does just tell her "lets go!" grab her hand and take her to your room or just start kissing there.

seems like she's been giving you opportunities that you've been missing.

so she has a bf?

nothing extraordinary sadly, just regular boring pick up then fuck.
i have a couple stories i can't write for legal reasons.
and thats about it.

sounds more like an opportunity to end up in jail.
avoid hookers and troubled girls.
having sex with an underaged hooker will get you at least 20.
it really isn't worth it.

find yourself a nice regular slut and bang her

I mention the kids stealing into cars because these young girls were cute as all fuck and I had this huge house all to myself most nights at this time. I could have easily asked them to come on over, but I had stopped them from trying to steal into my neighbor's car. SO I doubt they liked me. I was sitting out on the porch with my shirt off, chilling with my big fat Tater on my lap (mean as all hell Snowshoe/Siamese cat) just watching everything go by late at night. And every night, these girls were out walking around, talking like I couldn't fucking hear them. Each day they would wear something skimpier and they would try walking closer and closer. It's like prison rules out here for these kids putting on the cool/gangster personas for rep and image, like most of their family's have that rubs off on the youth. It's a god awful fad that my town should have NEVER picked up.

These girls get closer and see what I look like, and keep walking. I'm out there everyday now. Trying to lure them closer to me as well, rubbing my cock. They have no idea what's going on. All they care about is money and impressing the other friend. (One of the girls was a niggeress, explains the other's bad behavior). I'm trying to point out the different kinds of teenies.

Are you guys only interested in certain girls? It seems like all there is are the ball and chained conservative girls, the normies, and the criminals. I mean, am I wrong?

regular sluts do it for free too.

blood brain barrier damage and drug abuse propaganda , .

Bad acting, poor directing, and even worse writing is the cringiest thing about porn
It drives me fucking nuts to see this poor interaction between two performers
Not a single thing about their actions or entire scenario is normal in the slightest, it's all forced>>7161613

checking, but not sure how to feel about this, user. Don't have an issue with hookers, not naive enough to think teenie versions aren't quite common. To be completely honest, I get protective when it comes to girls; I don't think I'd be comfy with paying for teens in the way I would be for your standard 20s+. I guess I've just idealized the notion of seducing teens. Call me a fag, but I'd want it to be a sweet/hot mix like Chad's 1st story, not a simple business transaction. I have some money, I could do what that retard you mentioned earlier did - go to fucking Bhutan or w/e and buy a village for a month. It's empty tho, mang. Still, an interesting story, thanks.

She does seem that way, now you mention it. Huh

I might see her tomorrow. Fuck it, I'll give it a whirl. No point in staying 'friends', innit?
welcome to my world,
won't you come on in? Don't, it's not good yet
yeah I said the on/off guy. He's much older than her. But I'm more her 'type' apparently. It really feels like she's simply giving up and settling. Moralfaggotry tells me I shouldn't upset this, as I'm only really looking to pound her ass until her soul hurts.

er, wot?

If this ever works, 1. you must tells how in the fuck & 2. it should be made into a comedy sketch.

explain, medfag

kek, it is supposed to be a bit tongue-in-cheek, Holla Forumsrah.

Right, 40k novel and bed for me, lads. See you in a few

onaholes and cum rags,
the lot of em'

dude lel

you're not gonna get any pussy acting like a "creep"

if you want to one that kind of sluts (which i don't advise) use drug or alcohol bait to befriend them.

yes, hot ones. jk
i try to play it as safe as possible so i avoid obvious redflags and troubled girls, also non-virgins.
never toght about it, for me there are only good deals and bad deals.
also, even the most conservative will spread her legs wide open for you if you play your cards right.

you may want to get that fucker out of the equation
if they're already no/off their relationship is shit, you'd be doing her a favour to help her move on and find somthing stable.

tell her that she desrves better, a stable relationship, and that you'll be there for her till she finds the right guy.

this should give you pussy access without being an official bf.

this is a constent among females, they always lie about their age.
when they're too old they tell you they're younger, and when they're too young they tell you tthey're older.

i met meny girls who told me they were "18" while they clearly looked like 12.
young girls lie poorly and will always say "18" because they know (think) its the legal age and they want you.
most of the time you'll be able to spot her bs because they obviously look much younger.
but sometimes they manage to pull it off.
i had a couple of girls over 5'7 with D cup tits tell me they were 17 and 16.
i had no reason to think they were lying, i got suspicious when i saw their pussies but i kept going.
i only found out later that they were much younger then what they told.
i try to be more carful now.

The short blonde in the front of that pic, reminds me heaps of this kid who lives a few doors down… I'd fill her to overfloing in a heartbeat if I could.

Suace please

Thats Vanessa Phoenix..aka Sally Squirt.

Now google son.

Daddy's little girl likes meeting daddy's men friends?

PAM PAM!

Thanks bro

How old?

Nope, can't accept that. I've seen some wonderfully well acted stuff. It's who these pornstars sign with to do a scene. Garbage companies who hire garbage actresses to satisfy the garbage standards and create garbage scenes. Don't get me wrong though, I love some of it sometimes. Some girls are just so good, and/or good looking that it makes up for everything. Riley Reid, Taco Belle (before being Taco), and Noelle Easton? Brandi Love, Larkin Love, and Harmony Reigns? Those are just my currents, quick examples.

But, like, when they're so good that such a fake, and random bullshit company just trying to get with a pornstar for the month, they make such a terribly written piece look good. I guess I'm saying that only some girls out there can really pull off the stereotypical porn most of us are accustomed to. It's like, can you honestly tell me you couldn't write something better and direct better acting if given the choice of choosing your own pornstars and writers?

What if you don't get to control whether your spaghetti over-boils or not? In the same regard to us baiting the girls, looking as good as we can, and talking about just the right stuff, the right everything.
What if that's what they do? Now I mention this for good reason, okay?

I've turned down plenty, of plenty, of girls in my lifetime. So I never say I've missed out on any major opportunities. I was never interested in really getting with a girl, wasting a single bit of time with them if it meant not spending as much time with my bros, which meant being up all night playing online Xbox360 - I had a code. But that didn't mean that I stopped caring for my body, health, and social charisma, with especially the ladies. I would text them into the night before bed telling them about how pretty I though they were, I would get into their pants with them asking me out the next day. I would let them play with my dick or sit on my boner in the middle of public but never go any further than those times. We would sit in the middle of the street staring at the sky talking about romance movies. I was just a flirt who only ever kissed a girl on t he lips once in freshman year until my junior year in high school when my friends stopped being cool and I settled down with a cute little petite girl older than me who looked 14 and craved cock. The point being that I turned all these girls down after rebuffing them so that I could feel more confident about myself without getting involved heartbroken. One breakup was bad enough I thought, with nothing to show for it.

You can't actually care about the sex and attachments as much as you should care about the stuff that matters the most to you, and sex can't matter the most - plain and simple, it just can't unless you're like, a pornstar who's job it is to have sex, or you're a sextologist. Between these two things you can have what you want, and do what you want at the same time, if it really matters to you. Does that help? I don't want to give you the wrong advice. So I would say, consider the following, don't take it to heart just yet. This is just my experience. And in my experience, I was still a spaghetti boy too, always dropping meatballs when anything serious was brought up. I would let sexual flirtation fly right over my head, coming back to texts and messages and thinking, "Fuck, how the hell could I have missed this?"

Lol, great. I just fear that the SJW/transgender craze will leak into the drama department this semester and drastically fuck with my chances. I shit you know man, 5 years ago, more girls were cultured, religious looking to be liberated, and had actual character - REAL opportunity. Suddenly, it seems that more people have taken theatre seriously for their college studies and have taken over the act with a dead focus on either letting the teacher ramble on, or in the worst case scenario, hogging up an entire semester gossiping, chit chatting with the new teacher, or soapboxing about multi gender casting and multi racial casting. I'm genuinely worried that my education is going to be affected because of this new fad. If you're interested man, you should definitely consider getting involved with your local theatre, something small. You can work lights or design, volunteer. I'm tellin' you man'. I'M TELLIN' YOU! But do keep this on the hush. Some types of people are universally loathed by the Thespian crowd.

I try walking around the house naked from time to time in hopes that maybe the teens walking around the street, or the one next door, might notice. I'm afraid the only people who see me though are old geezers and psychotic cat ladies. I don't have a single valid reason for being naked in any of the very few naked vantage points that this house has to offer. It's kind of a let down.

But I was known for letting girls approach me, or me approaching them, and playing messing around right in public. I tried letting everyone know what a sexual deviant I was, but also what a virgin I was. Which for the record, only works when girls do it.

pirate user, I meant my posting of it was a bit tic. So we might chortle at ourselves, and our lust for the teen teen.
lel, massive disappointment that was
No I agree with you there, definitely. Maybe that's a Holla Forumstard's natural calling, dunno

(checked)
I'm being a bit dense here. I like what you're saying without knowing what the fuck you are actually saying, lel.

o shit, I may have an opening for neighbor 'seduction'. Will report back, and with today's weird fail

That's one perfect red ass. Would ravage/10

ikr

mid-workout posts????

hahaha..
ha
how'd you guess? lelnot lelling wtf

>right there with yah

quick, dox the other user and post more metalocalypse

And he shall be my Holla Forumsrother

by the Gods, this is fuckin excruciating I've been working out for 2.5hrs with blaring muzik just for some looks in my direction fuk I'm gona die

kek, fugg you, user

dogs inbound

music in your headphones? what speaker system have you got going on? how much are you lifting and how many sets of how many reps? I'm pushing 20 pound dumbbells for 4 sets of 25 after running and walking for a mixed 30 minutes. Then I'm going to repeat after my protein shake/hibachi lunch.

And try this if whatever else isn't working. Bitches love disco.

bullshit pc speakers Holla Forumsrah. Get the job done tho. I've tested it, lel
joint warmups, no muscle stretches coz not ghey
shadow boxing
0.5 dose of Plazma drunk through workout
Incline press: 2x5 ~88lbs (dumbbells); 4x10 ~50lbs; 2xburnout sets ~44lbs
Flyes: 2x5 ~44lbs; 4x10 ~30lbs; 2x reverse21's ~22lbs
Skullcrushers: 3x reverse21's ~35lbs
1-arm bent-over rows: same as press
pad-work
shadow boxing
pad-work
shadow fucking boxing, pls notic me aaaaaaaaaaaa
I really don't need a fukken dox either

discodiscodiscodiscodisco

richfag
lol, how the hell are you having trouble with the girls? Granted, I'm broke as fuck and hardly ever leave my room less to buy milk and bananas. are you bulking or cutting?
And I don't see body-weight workouts in there. Never heard of burnouts either, thanks matey.
And all I have some kind of cheap chocolate Body Fortress whey. I make a banana, peanut butter, and chocolate smoothie like everyday. Shiz is the siz biz. I might try to workout with these two 50 pound sandbags piled on top of each other to get in some serious presses when I can figure out how to prevent them pouring sand all over my room.

And what are listening to anyway?

they got drunk the most recent time we were on tour and one fell asleep on my chest, the other holding my hand

they're around 15 and I'm around 9 years older, so its not like anything can come of this sadly, as I know their parents and it'd be shitting where I eat.

Such a shame too, one is tall and cute as hell.

Where can I find young women in the US as someone that looks 18 but is closer to 25?

Without reading the entire thread?
Look up states with the lowest annual incomes.

I have, it just made me a little sad.
I'm not in a particularly poor state.

I guess I'll go wander around the huge bookstore in the town center, that sometimes doubles as a teen hangout?
Teens always seem to rove in groups, fuck.

There you go. Also consider local sports games and parks.

anywhere, you don't have to tell them your real age you know.
no one is gonna blame an 18yo for dating a 15

no, lel. Simply streamlined my life into as few liabilities as possible, e.g.: no car, no rent no supple teen gf fuuuuu Problem is, you forget why you're alive in the first place.
Your shakes are well-composed, user. Check out T-nation if you haven't already. There's a lot of things to learn.
as I mentioned before to Chad - very little confidence. You might glean why from my 'today's fail' greentxt. Just trying to get back on some sort of horse, m80.
let it happen, man. Live at the beach.
90s hip hop and death metal. I am not certain about things.

(checked)
sorry to hear that, user. Must be frustrating as all balls.

fuck's going on with captcha, lord

dat fuckign tongue

the bit where she licking the spoon which is supposed to be alluring i literally cry out "oh my god"

today's strange fail, then

To cap it off, I think the workout-exhibition was also a dud. To be fair, it's not like the girls could make it obvious they were looking in, since there were plenty of ppl about (some sort of birthday), but other than a couple of them actually looking/angling themselves this way…
Holla Forumsruhhhh

oh well, any more teen contributions in the form of tales/pics/webms/advice etc.?

implying that she should cheat on her bf was probably not a good idea.
it imply that you think of her being a hoe.
should've told her that she deserves a stable relationship, some shit like that.

sounds like a cunt that enjoyed making her life and the life of people around her complicated, a drama queens.
she's probably the one fucking up her relationship with the other dude because she get her kicks off dramas.

user, she sounds like a cunt, what are you doing with her?

i'm not fallowing, what's that?

sure

Ya dun goofed pirate bro. You should have just kissed her. But don't worry about it, it's exactly what happens to us men.
This isn't a game of "muh logic", this is girl turf.

(checkan)
ayy Chad man. The fwb question is out of context bc greentext brevity. She was making comments about herself 'not being a saint' while broken up with current bf.
I was going to go with that as you recommended. Yet today I discovered it is stable. Going on for months now? Stable, but beyond stale, which is why I had to switch-up on the spot, lel. She is clearly settling bc she's terrified of being alone day-to-day, even if that means virtually no sex life.
err, fucking nought. In my brain, it seemed like we could of had a bit of fun; she keeps claiming to be really kinky, so I thought I'd want to find out exactly how. Probs gonna let it die I think. Might give it one more bash, who knows? 3rd time's the charm etc. The more I think about it, the more I reckon this user>>7167386 has a point, even tho he doesn't realise I'm not pirate user, but glorious winged OP

Oh and the workout-exhibition thing was an attention-grabbing tactic I tried earlier. Akin somewhat to pirate user's kekworthy porch ball-rubbing. Neighbor teens were out in force earlier, and I hulked out so I could have an excuse to make loud noises while wearing next to nothing

is anyone else having absurd posting issues atm?

*could have
yeezus