We're going to Mars in around a decade

archive.is/xsMcw
Elon Musk is a white south Africa so I highly doubt that he's not redpilled on race. He also has 5 white children.

Also if I remember right he's stated repeatedly that humanity needs off planet settlements so humanity can survive civilization collapsing on Earth. Could it be that he know's exactly what's going on is trying to save at least a fraction of western civilization?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.habrador.com/2014/01/elon-musk-religion-jewish.html
as-gard.com/#!ustrojstvo-planety/cfvg
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_vril09.htm
youtu.be/Eq_JjYJPWAc
pinterest.com/pin/382735668302760804/
youtube.com/watch?v=WLE-ocDoXrs
youtube.com/watch?v=WN2NPu0UrT4
youtube.com/watch?v=TgSIw_mUv2E
youtu.be/pnzUgKZ8m2k
youtu.be/WQITXbcz2hg
youtu.be/pnzUgKZ8m2k.
youtu.be/WQITXbcz2hg.
youtu.be/u-4rpxYk2eg?t=9m42s
youtube.com/watch?v=hiOhsKAR6OY
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=60&v=5HTwbpjBUOk
youtube.com/watch?v=pnzUgKZ8m2k&t=1m43s
youtube.com/watch?v=tHimQOPeYJc
youtube.com/watch?v=21qrcEVHuzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.
It’s just not going to happen in our lifetimes, man. The kikes can’t have whites escaping, and when we take the planet back we’ll be rebuilding for a century or more.

You do know that SpaceX is the company that's successfully developing reusable rockets right?

They obviously have the technical and financial ability to pull this off.

Is this going to serve as backup planet for the Jews for after they've ruined the earth?

Not with that attitude it won't.

+ We are not going to mars in a decade if we stay on the current course.
+ The jew will do everything in his power to contain man on planet earth as long as possible.
+ The reset will delay this 50-100 years as the Jew continues to extort and exploit.
+ This will only happen after there is "One World Government" so that government can extend its will over the red-planet from the start.
+ The Jews want us wrestling in the mud instead of traveling to the stars.
+ I too like space however, I feel this is a slide thread and in order to maintain objectivity I declare it as such.

STAY VIGILANT

Or we can take back our planet Earth and Mars.

I think we all know which way the shit show on earth is going, so It's exactly what I would do if I had the money or know how.

I honestly don't know Elon looks like a 100% goy who grew up in a country ruined by diversity.

However he might be playing patsy with the Jews while plotting to stab them in the back.

Fuck off avatarfag

You do realize that he was part of the tech giants convention that were thinking of ways to stop Trump?
He's as cucked as the rest of them so whatever manned mission to Mars Space X launches will have mandatory diversity.

It's not about finances really. The problem with these missions is that our bodies are fine tuned to be compatible with earth gravity and any variations lead to major long term health problems. The radiation shielding might eventually get good enough to survive the rads that you get from a voyage to Mars.

The real kicker is that low-g and micro-g environments cause problems with cranial pressures, and this is observed in something like 90% of those serving

No shit. Tell me more.

Oh, wait, NO ONE IS DOING ANYTHING IN SPACE THAT WE ACTUALLY NEED TO BE DOING, SO THAT’S IRRELEVANT.

No one is mining asteroids or even looking into it. Don’t you dare fucking bring up that belgian shit or whatever it is. No one has a timetable, no one has any future plans for human spaceflight; none of this stuff is going to happen even by the time we NEED IT (asteroids will have to be mined for phosphorus, assuming there’s even any out there).

Musk also put his money in a goddamn train wreck (literally) of delusions known as hyperloop. It’s fucking pseudoscience.

Toward what would you have us working? I appreciate your ideas, but there’s nothing actually happening right now, and there’s no way for us to make anything happen.

Fuck off, kike.

These are not ideas, they are observations on the plight of man.

It pains me we are not reaching for the stars, instead we have Black Lives Matter and (((ISIS))) to look forward too.

It has been noted numerous times throughout history that a lack of a frontier for empires is what eventually kills them. The people are reduced to absolute despotism as there is no alternative to the "System".

This is why the colonization of space will be prevented as long as possible. We are easier to control as long as we stay on one planet.

This was meant for you:

Fuck off Avatarfag and stop ruining every goddamn thread on the front page.

Niggers in the ‘60s were hilarious.

Elon Musk is most definately one of the many crypyo-jews.

Otherwise he wouldn't have been so succesful businessman, coming from South Africa. He most definately wouldn't have ties to Nasa and American Intelligence-services.

I don't see any Jewish traits in his face he looks like a pure goy to me.

I mean sometimes pure whites climb the latter and becomes Billionaires all on their own. I mean look at Trump.

Not all of the Goy elite are controlled shabbos goys.

Also
blog.habrador.com/2014/01/elon-musk-religion-jewish.html

He fucking hates Trump.

Tbh I always fantasised about colonising Mars with - formerly Marxists (true ones) and making it an actual Marxist utopia - and currently NatSocs.

+ SpaceX will surpass Virgin in the matter of Zero-G luxury travel as well as an interplanetary expedition to Mars.
+ Jewish lore maintains that the souls of the Messiah yet to be born reside in "The Guf", or heavenly abode. They will finance this project to further their ideology.
+ Unconventional means will not result in delays but an injection of capital into interstellar technology.
+ The will occur only after the United Nations takes control of the World's economy and begins to direct financial traffic.
+ The Jews want us traveling to the stars.
+ This is a great thread. When we go to Mars, the first thing is to kill the Jew who comes with and livestream it.

VIGILANCE MAINTAINED

"Celebrity" South Africans are selected for not being redpilled.
Musk's enterprises are subsidy-milking white elephants.

So I will finally be able to have my aquaryan gf?

YES

I'm not so sure that he actually does.

He's had to deny donating to him and plotting to stop him at an elite conference. So who knows what the fuck he actually thinks.

Not to mention he has to stay on the good side of the (((elite))) or else they'l fuck over his plans.

Mein neger.

Also he donates equally to both parties so I suspect that he just wants politicians to leave him the fuck alone.

That would be nice.
I hope he just
STAYS VIGILANT
:^)

Stop it with this stupid fucking avatarfag made forced meme.

No, we won't. You have no idea how hard space travel is.

Go play kerbal space program for thirty, or fourty, hours, and see how it goes.

you're not going anywhere whitey

0/10; tell your handlers to fire you.

Or he could just be a fucking businessman looking to sell his reusable rockets.
No, x is doing z to make money. Stop projecting onto reality.

What's even the point of this thread? Is this a thread about space exploration, Elon musk, or civilization collapse? Why can't you put actual effort into the OP? Do you think anyone wants to read whatever garbage you spew onto the screen because we're also Holla Forums?

i got bored of that game when i made a rocket that landed on every body and returned to kerbal

Yup, I saw it and I knew that belonged in my ship. I'm the only guy on the ship, I have a sexbot, floran, 3 Aquaryans and 1 human slag. Such is the life of (imperial inquisitor) captain kirk

fuck off with your scarcity mindset

Enjoy watching your children starve to death.

Elon Musk is the biggest welfare queen in the US, he isn't doing shit, if he's even a real person at all.

My wife at first laughed, then grew concerned when I told her my ideal life is living on Mars, eating shit-potatoes and working on my various geek hobbies in between survival chores. She can't imagine a worse Hell than being alone for weeks or months at a time, and I can't imagine a sweeter paradise.

I have become poisoned by my daily dealings with humanity and it's self-destructive goals. I would rather die on the red planet than continue living on the blue one.

Last time I checked he made the biggest innovation in rocketry since the Saturn 5.

it sure is /x/ in here

Naw

7/10

What would that be?
Surely not landing a tiny, shit-tier rocket on a fucking barge as you depict.

What an utterly retarded thing to say. You live in a fantasy world.

Reminder: Elon Musk got regularly beaten up by niggers when he was a kid.

Fuck off tinfoiler.

Lmao, let me know when they find out how to deal with van allen belts and not die like hamsters in microwave oven. Rocket tehnology is obsolete, why won't any billionaire try building something like an ufo with electromagnetic propulsion?

The nerve it takes to be that big of a fatass and have a sign mentioning hunger. Guess some things never change.

Eat shit spherecuck. You're either a kike shill or just another NASA larping retard, cancer regardless
>>>/out/

Seriously, some flat earther posted a video "proving" the earth was flat, and one of the arguments was that all images of satellites are fakes.
"google orbiting satellite, all you get are CGI fakes"

Fuck off tinfoiler

Somebody posted a youtube video ago about flat earth.

They poured water on a plate to show that the water stayed on the plate. Then they poured water on a ball, and said that water never stays on balls.

It was hilarious. Does anybody have a link to it?

in space will there be

HIDDEN MERCHANTS
:^)

Just go ahead and filter me, star trek cuck.
15:39

This flat earth business, is it ALWAYS accompanied by fundamentalist Christian faith?

Are there any non-Abrahamic religions who support the flat earth hypothesis? Any solid atheists who do?

Genuine curiosity.

I am curious if anyone here would want to join a secret society of mine and travel into space and make colonies out there?

Independent of government, big money, etc. of course.

Seems legit as fuck.

flat earth

The only way a mars colony is ever going to even get off the ground. Is if we send ships full of supplies, materials and robots. Years in advance who would literally build the entire colony for us before we even got there.

According to the Bible, the Earth is round

I've seen the bible used as justification for the flat earth, a lot. Ancillary explanation for why the earth is flat and why NASA fakes everything is that "none can rise above the firmament"

I would.

Round and flat actually, a circle.

This nigger can't into orbital mechanics.

IGNORE THE SHILL VIGILAT BRO KEEP DOING KEKS WORK

STAY VIGILANT

FE is the distinction between scientific method (aka critical thought, reason etc) and "faith". You will probably never look in to it simply for fear of being a heretic, should tell you something.

Round and spherical aren't the same thing + the AE map shows a "round earth."

Even if this meant you were at serious risk of dying? Also that you'd have to be loyal to basically just your fellow space cadets, and not to "humanity as a whole", and we'd be secretly taking over space like the NatSoc did in Antarctica?

Oy vey, sure looks like a weird type of shill we've encountered here.

He denied plotting against Trump, so he's ATLEAST keeping SpaceX/Tesla out of political talk for neutrality purposes or he could be supporting either party. Thing is, Hillary supporters usually bash Trump in the regular leftist twitter/social media banter, and he hasnt done that. Who knows.

IMPERIVM OF MAN, BARON TRUMP FOR STAR COLONIZER COMMANDER

Stop IP hopping faggot

That pic is really fuckin' gay, an embarrassment to the Nazis

LOL
this faggot
Watch the video of that rocket on the floating platform.
It is in reverse.

Hey asshole, how do humans survive radiation without a geothermic core shielding them?!

Why the living fuck is no one talking about radiation and how organic earth-based structures don't survive when bombarded by it?

People keep assuming if you ignore this sightless, odorless, faceless thing that suddenly it stops existing?

The first humans we send to Mars are dead before they land.

And then we'll have to face the cold, stark reality that it's just us - the white race - stuck here on this prison.

Fuck this entire existence. Human anhiliation when?

this -
-Would you like the risk of sitting still for great periods of time?
-Would you go back to earth?
-What makes you think that the elites of the new planet are 'less in control' than the elites on mars?
-What makes you think they can just deny you oxygen on their own accord?
-What legal aids do you have if that happens?
-Why are you running?
-Why are you making rich guys richer
-Why are you denying your birthright to the planet earth?

Fake and gay

This x1000.

Watch the section of the documentary "A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Moon" (vid related) that starts at 32m0s, which shows the Apollo 11 crew coordinating with [email protected]/* */ to fake a camera shot of earth to look as if they are near lunar orbit when in fact they are in earth orbit.

It is undeniable proof of the hoax that was the Apollo 11 mission.

If you haven't seen it, take 10 minutes out of your day and watch this section of the film, and you will have to reconcile your desire to believe NASA propaganda with the unambiguous audio and visual proof of the fraud that occurred. This section is far more important and convincing than any other moon landing debunking that you will have ever seen.

Hey user, how do the astronauts in the International Space Station survive?

Guess what; by shitloads of shielding.

Also, there are plans to terraform Mars, and re-activate its core so it produces a shield again to protect life and to hold onto an atmosphere.

Chances are that whatever bullshit we get started on Mars, it's probably going to rely on Earth supplying it for a long-ass time, before it becomes truly self-sufficient and they start mining and getting all the resources they need using robots to produce all the different stuff they need to expand and produce sprawling self-contained cities all over the planet.

What am I supposed to be seeing other than a socially awkward sperg?

No.

Absolutely. I hate my own family as they just neglected and abused me my whole life, and I have no friends at all, though I'm trying to find a Holla Forums-tier friend.

What do you mean by this? I already do this for meditation or if you consider sitting at a computer for long periods then also that.

Maybe but I'd probably then go back to Mars again.

What are you talking about? Any kind of Mars colony will be a COLONY for a long while before it gains any kind of independence from Earth. Lets hope I beat the jews to their game and get us there first, otherwise it's going to be their rules, and we'll have to deal with space jamals chimping out and all kinds of other bullshit.

What are you talking about?

Legality doesn't matter to me.

Running meaning what? I personally think every day if I should make a break-away society and try to preserve some small fragment of the white race, only the very best of it btw and all Nordics, or stay and fight. Maybe do some of both.

I'm not.

What? I'd like to join if it already exists or else create a Fourth Reich and make a sort of constitution which basically demands that after a certain number of generations or after the population reaches a certain size or we become powerful enough that one day we'll return to Earth to genocide the mud races and salvage the planet again. Kind of like Americans returning to Europe to free Europe… except sadly that's not happening because America itself brought dindus and jews along with them.

tl;dr I'm going to join the nordic "aliens" aka fourth reich or if it doesn't exist make it a reality myself

It was our last chance to leave this planet and separate European culture from all the subversion.

The Jews will do everything in their power to stop this, or poison it

"Theater" and "drama". Just like what the NASA woman says after the landing at 7:00 embed related, they're job is to "inspire future generations" by pretending to do things that are impossible, sort of like Hollywood but taxpayer funded and 100% dishonest.

Hey you, I have great difficultly with mentally conceiving of a flat Earth. The idea of a spherical Earth simply makes far greater intuitive sense, and is easier to picture in the mind. What the fuck does a Flat-Earth even look like? I can not accept these Flat-Earth conspiracies no matter what you all say until I can somehow wrap my mind around what a Flat-Earth looks like. Even a Hollow Earth or an Earth that is a sphere but it's trapped inside of another sphere makes more sense to me.

If the Earth is flat, does that mean it is infinitely deep? What happens when you dig down forever?

If the Earth is flat, does that mean there is infinite land EAST, WEST, NORTH, and SOUTH in all directions?

If the Earth is flat, how come you can travel around it, and end up where you started again?

Also Jules Verne's Around The World in 80 Days is a beautiful book, and the idea of a spherical Earth is beautiful too, whereas the Flat Earth idea lacks beauty. Ideas that lack beauty generally are not true, as God would not create a universe that is not beautiful.

You aren't going anywhere boy, because planets as such don't exist. We live inside a concave earth beneath a glass firmament - no planets for you to escape too. You will have to suffer here with us.

Elon Musk is Hugo Drax confirmed.

because people travel using a magnetic compass and magnetic north is right in the middle of the flat plane. the north pole is the center and where the hyperboreans were from.

That video is literally fucking retarded. I couldn't get past 3 minutes. It was as if I were listening to a toddler asking questions about where babies come from. Absolutely asinine.

I suppose he doesn't understand what the atmosphere is, drag, wind shear, and how the density of said atmosphere and the way the gravitational and magnetic fields work around the earth. He's literally talking out his fucking ass.

user who believes we live in a concave Earth, does that mean if you fly high up enough, you just end up uhhhh on one of the other continents?

or do you eventually bonk into a glass firmament?

What is beyond that glass?

What does a map of the Flat-Earth look like exactly?

Also are there borders? An edge of the Earth that you can fall off?

Are you suggesting Earth is no different than a higher resolution Minecraft?

Is the North Pole is the center, what is Antarctica?

How do you explain the seasons on a flat-Earth? The wobbling of a sphere creating the seasons makes more sense.

Also how does physics work with a Flat-Earth? When I programmed a particle physics simulation before, it would not have worked with a Flat-Earth…

What do you think about really gigantic sea-vessels being close to each other and having their own gravity that causes them to drift together?

When you scoop up a ball of mud and look at it, and imagine things on it, doesn't it seem to intuitively correspond more strongly with what would be the shape of the Earth?

Do you have any illustrations of what the Flat-Earth looks like?

I have that from russian sources, it's about a year old theory, that far in the past some parasitical forces came somehow from outside and fucked us up.

Our planet had only one light source exactly in the middle. This light source has been hidden behind a metallic shell. Above that is a shell with water, in which are bubbles with cities of the parasites(we see that as stars)That shell is hidden behind seven glass spheres with planets as doors in between them. In each door is a guardian. By separating us from our natural light source and creating artificial sun and planets, they added cyclicality amd time to our reality. We are basically a cattle for them nowadays.

What I have written here is incomplete information if you want to know more, better check out the source.
Source: as-gard.com/#!ustrojstvo-planety/cfvg

Reported.

It doesn't wobble. The Earths axis remains at the same angle, it's just the relative position to the sun that changes as it orbits.

These.

Of all hoax and conspiracy theory fake moon landing is the worst.

You're making me think of many books I've read and films in which people I've seen over my life where the theme was, a people in some isolated city or whatever, and they're all kept there as part of some experiment that is run usually for multiple generations, until finally someone manages to escape and get out to the greater world beyond the borders of what they thought was the whole world.

Maybe we are in some kind of prison, or experiment, or whatever; and maybe I'll find a way out!

Earth does technically wobble. The pole rotates around an axis every 26,000 years.

btw those of you that believe NASA fakes / hoaxes everything that they show us of outter-space… well I personally actually do BELIEVE that but why do you assume that means Earth is not a sphere? I think Earth is a sphere, and there is space and other planets and a sun and so on out there, but that we just aren't shown it. I also personally believe that we likely have a massive space fleet, and far, far more than just the International Space Station, but that it's not shown to us or admitted to the general public.

Of course, very few things in space are perfect, but the effect is too small to be relevant on a year to year basis.

(((they))) dont allow you to go to antarctica or the north pole unless youre on a verified excursion. seasons are controlled by the suns movement above the plane. its not millions of miles away.

you are living in a semitic abrahamic creation that has poisoned your mind. our peoples history begins where all compasses try to lead you.

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_vril09.htm

b-b-but I've read up on Vril from old sources and on Hyperboreans too and I don't remember any of it ever affirming a "flat Earth".

First of all, of all vidya in the entire world, why Starbound? Why are you supporting Chucklefish?
Second, aren't Florans plant niggers?
sage for offtopic

How do I personally test these various hypothesis about the shape of the Earth?

Now I badly want to know for myself what the Earth really is shaped life and not just take it upon authority that it is x shape.

shaped like*

Are flat-earthers trolls or actual retards?

this is a good channel to start.

Flat earth is just the transient stage between global and concave. When I realized that what we learn in school about shape of Earth is bullshit, I went to flat Earth too, but once I found the concave cell modell, I realized that is the best explanation of them all. They will eventually end with concave modell too.

But everyone on youtube is not worth listening to. I don't think someone talking for a few hours doing some presentation can ever teach me anything useful. I prefer well-written books or sites.

Also, every random flat-earther argument I've ever come across, I have presented into better educated people than myself and got btfo when they proved to me their arguments were bullshit.

…but my physics professor has trolled me by refusing to tell me what the actual shape of the Earth is and leaving it to me to figure it out.

ahhhh

With a lot of traveling. Either use math and measure the difference of shadows at the same time in different locations and figure it out from that, how the ancients did it, follow the movements of the stars and planets and see which model best explains their movements. Or you could just go to space I guess.

How the fuck do horizons work on a concave Earth? How does anything ever disappear below the horizon? Why does a horizon even exist?

You're an even bigger retard than the guy I was replying to.

This youtuber is a little bit crazy, but he tries to explain it:

Regardless of what shape you believe the Earth is.

You know the government lies to people about everything. Why would they be telling the truth about space and what shape the Earth is? At least question it, before blindly believing.

Yeah nah. This is just for show. Like any I fucking love science bullshit.
I bet he was meant to replace the goverment space programs in the NWO. He would be the main science guy.
That's why he hates Trump. He does as his kike masters tell him.

but what if the shape of the Earth being put into question is nothing more than a big distraction to waste thousands of hours of people's time who end up contemplating it and researching it and going through the endless maze of alternate theories about it before finally arriving at the truth of it, which may very well be, that there Earth is a sphere after all?

Because there just isn't enough time in a human life to become an expert of every single field of science and go out to confirm what's true first hand for yourself.

It's the same as reading translated books. The only way to be 100% sure that what you're reading is accurate is to learn the original language and read it in that. But learning a second language takes considerable time and effort and there's a limit to how many languages you can actually know.

You need to prioritize what you can learn.

we were supposed to go to mars in 2012. too bad space travel for humans is impossible and the international space station is a hoax

If you prefer to believe that the trillions that were put into nasa have given mankind anything useful, that's your choice. I don't see anything worth that money. I also prefer believing that anything the government tells people is a lie. That's generally a safer bet.

What makes more sense? That the Earth is a ball and Obama making fun of flat earthers is the truth? Or that that nigger is lying about it, like he lies about everything.

I don't even have to go into the research I have done into this topic, or state where I stand on it. Believing Obama when he tells me what shape the Earth is, is the same as believing Soros when he says that diversity will save the white race.

I've spend two years researching this topic. It won't take you a lifetime to find more answers about it user.

just fyi obongo affirms in some court documents the reality of remote viewing, mass mind control, and many other fringe things

Two years is a lot of fucking time to figure out what shape the Earth is.

Maybe you'd have a point if Obama was the only one, but it's every single government that has ever sent something into orbit since the very first.

And lets not forget that it was Nazi scientists that got man to the moon.

It's a JIDF/Holla Forums shitposter that switches IPs. Equivalent of maddowposter in science threads. Filter and report.

not really, the flat earth conspiracy theory just goes to show you how difficult it is to prove or disprove something, even if the topic is as fundamental as the shape of the earth

So did I, so does everyone at first. We were taught and given cues on the heliocentric model before we could even speak. Not so much a "conspiracy" (imo) than a long series of suppositions and hypothesis slowly morphing into a modern religion ("Scientism"). Another good starter link on the subject here.
youtu.be/Eq_JjYJPWAc

I only posted that one for the shuttle landing. Do you disagree it's not a glider? and what do you mean about
specifically? That is: what did you pick up in those 3 minutes that is demonstrably wrong?

based off their maps, if you go east-west, you're basically going in a circle. the north pole is in the center and antarctica is all around

Lots of Bond 'villains' aren't so bad. Drax would be fine if he didn't want to scorch the earth behind him. Zorin would have been a hero for destroying silicon valley as far as I'm concerned.

Its a psyop thats been in sleeper for a very long time and really came into fruition in 2015. Its an interesting model but it'll get you no where in the end as it will consume your entire thoughts, its easy to fall into the hole because NASA does lie a bout a lot of things and tons of bullshit out there.

Researching it is interesting but be careful.

Maybe you'd have a point if Obama was the only one, but it's every single government that has ever sent something into orbit since the very first.

You've never heard of a global elite working together under jew elders?

I've had to study how space travels supposedly works. How gravity and climates and other things on Earth supposedly work. I had to admit I might be wrong about something. That took a long time too. Then the hundreds of hours of finding and looking at material in order to get to the bottom of it. It beats watching tv, so I didn't mind.

If mass mind control is possible, why is Soros spending his money on indoctrination instead then?

This is now the thread theme.

We're going to mars when Trump wins.

Question is: What would we actually DO on Mars? It doesn't have any particularly valueable resources, terraforming it is still a long way off and the moon is a better jump-off point of in-system exploration.

IDK fam why did we colonize the desert? Its just a bunch of sand and shit.

Whatever happened to (((Mars One)))

Live in peace and have a backup for humanity in case Marxists/Jews wipe out civilization on Earth

It was bullshit.

SpaceX is the only legit organization on Earth trying to get to Mars.

In it's entire history not even a Trillion was put into NASA.

Kek, no we're not. I read about this Mars expedition a year ago and its retarded as fuck.

All of these things are not taken into account:

That's just from the top of my head, it would be much easier to just build a space station, large enough to support an ecosystem, Earth's gravity could be easily simulated with centripetal force.

They're either faking it to make shekels or they're not telling everything, because this whole shit is retarded, a retarded NASA fanboy could come up with something better.

Finally, the kangz can go back to the world where they came from, living with Yakub and Muhammad.
We'll stay on earth.

I'm starting to lean towards FE as well, it makes a lot more sense when you start doing actual research. I'm not certain that we live on a flat earth yet, but one thing's for sure: NASA is full of shit and heliocentric system is full of holes.

What is your explanation of the footage in the documentary that is presented starting at 32m?

Did you even watch it?

Whales are not fish though.

The international space station looks like something a bum made at home depo. You want to believe that that can withstand the radiation you get when trying to leave Earth's atmosphere?

Hitler you're always right

How many times have I heard this by now I wonder?

Serious risk at dying, no. Reasonable risk of dying, yes, acceptable. Obviously there is high risk, but the operation has to be professional. I wouldn't just join an amateur team for them to accidentally blow me up in space out of neglect.

Obvious.

This is why I'm curious about the practicalities though: spaceflight is highly visible. You can't just secretly fly away and expect no one to mistake you for a military operation.
Professionals are scarce, and by demanding secrecy, you just made that tiny group even smaller.
So what's the practical reason for secrecy? Fear can't drive a successful project.

I have a similar attitude. My dad used to laugh at me and say my opinion would change and what not, but after my mother went turbo feminist and left him he agrees with me.

First In, muhfuggah. First in, if we actually make it.

You won't have to die on Mars, user.

Omnisiah will preserve us.

Where the hell did all the Mammies go? They look fucking hilarious.

=GO AWAY (((SINEAD)))==

Good luck out there. If you can out fight me and the rest of the Mechanicus, hats off to you.

But if you're white I'm sure you can come to some kind of deal with us.

what game is this??

Probably that the Jews would try to stop you if you did it. Or he's trying to set you up. One of the two. Maybe something else, but I doubt it.

I'm sorry to hear that, user. May we all someday toast each other with shit-potato vodka while green women pleasure us orally.

Don't count on any extra-heresy, user.

The next war between us will be Out There

Starbound

Er…can we genetically modify human women to be green? Or blue?

No.

EXTRA

HERETICAL!

Red?

NO! WASTE OF DUBS!

I DON'T CARE IF YOU THINK DARTH TALON IS FAP WORTHY! NONE SHALL DESECRATE THE HUMAN FORM!

NO

Get the fuck out. Learn physics for real, not from youtube cranks.

Starbound is an actually fun game, yeah the Devs are faggots but the it doesn't make the game any less enjoyable. I bought the game before I knew about the history of the Devs otherwise I would have pirated it. I seriously recommend pirating the new version it adds a ton of new content and makes terarria look like garbage in comparison.

Florans kind of are niggers, I'd say more like south American jungle Mongolians. The lore is mostly shit though the protecterate is basically like an even gayer version of the UN so I've been modding them and humans in general into the galactic Imperium (basically the imperium if man mixed with fascist italy) I'm going to replace the apex and penguins with something less gay. I'd also like to make the glitch nor use medival shit as well.

I'm assuming you're one of the goyim that donated to their Kickstarter?

I'm honestly torn between thinking the Flat Earth people are either shitposters/actual crazies or some sort of social engineering project by some alphabet soup agency.

Elon Musk is literally retarded. He knows nothing about engineering or science, just throws money at shit and thinks it will work. This might work in software where he comes from, but in real life that doesn't pan out.

What if the human form naturally adopts a different pigmentation as a result of environmental pressures caused by bizarre xenos worlds?

Maybe, but I doubt it.

I was thinking Dejah Thoris, but you're right. We GOTTA get some head tentacles in the mix.

If we can get Ogryns and Ratlings, it should be possible to get blue and green skin babes.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking as well, but when you actually do physics and other shit to try to disprove their claims you'll notice that things just don't add up.

From a purely mathematical standpoint, you can make a valid flat earth theory that explains all known phenomena. But it isn't the best by Occam's razor (assuming Occam's razor is useful of which I am skeptical).

I don't know about Occam's razor, didn't really went much into it, I just like physics, so when a flat earth video popped up in my youtube feed I figured I'd have a laugh at them.

Yet math is not physics. The supposed curvature doesn't work, I tried calculating it from 3 different areas, even used autocad. I saw things with binoculars, that I shouldn't have. It can only makes sense if its either flat, or much, much bigger than we're being told.
Also, the laws of perspective make much more sense than restriction of vision because of the curvature, when you start looking and nearing the horizon. Also, the way tides are explained doesn't make sense, contradicts gravity etc. Temperatures and seasons also don't make much sense on a southern hemisphere.
I found plenty of other stuff that doesn't add up, but I don't want to discuss this shit any further because IMO it doesn't really matter what shape the Earth, not until we get rid of kikes, shitskins and all the other degenerates.

Discover the ancient ayy lmao supertechnology buried under its ice-cold sands, duh.

I want to believe

The list so far:

yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaa right

They also said we would have flying cars by now in the 1960's

pinterest.com/pin/382735668302760804/

still waiting on my flying cars

only way we would go to mars is if it was profitable.

Meaning big corp would have to HUGELY be involved, and unless mars is made of gold or some other fucking profitable thing. It's nevah evah gonna happen.

*bubble is burst in da room. And everyone is sobbing

And you'll keep waiting. Humanity can barely drive in 2 dimensions and you want to stick another axis in there?

Fuck off schlomo

Yeah, I'm starting to think this board should be renamed /trump/ but I remember when Paulberg was running and most of the threads involved Wan pool. Then when Romney won the primary it was almost as bad. I loathe American election time because Holla Forums gets boring as fuck.

Just stick to your lane and plane and you'll be fine.

wew lad

Build a colony to safeguard the human race. Mars has enough resources for that purpose, while the Moon does not.

Holy shit I have 100% of those symptoms every single day and night although I'm not sure if my nails are "wavy" and I'm not sure about the water weight and cellulite thing.

Yet, the government still runs rampant acting like soviet commissars and nigs keep rioting, stealing, raping and killing yet you've done jack shit with your guns besides threatening to revolt on the internet (yet never actually do it). As for free speech, sure you won't be thrown in prison (although you can be charged with a hate crime if you defend yourself against a feral nigger as long as he says you said nigger) but you likely will loose your job, be harassed and outright be attacked by sjw/antifa/blm/whatever soros group of the week.

Don't get me wrong, the whole western world is like this But get it through your head that the whole "land of the free" thing I'd just a stale meme at this point

And that’s why you’re a degenerate faggot in a shithole of a country who shitposts on the Internet about another country whose freedoms he can’t even comprehend.

Reported for porn spam.

Please how do I end this? I can't sleep at all during nights, I have all these symptoms, and right now I am so fucking exhausted and even experiencing many of the things on there. I also just tried talking to someone on the phone and gut fucking cut off at 1 minute and 47 seconds into the call.

You've done nothing with them, guns and speed h are worthless if you don't have the will to do anything with them. Also

No you clearly are the faggot

Yes, run along now. We know you’re a shill.
Reported for porn spam.

Go to a fucking psychiatrist.

Mars is a scam.

This is a lie intended to promote Toray Industries and fucking SpaceX. Until we cure cancer and discern better ways of radiation protection we aren't going anywhere, that would revolutionize space exploration as we know it. If it was to happen it would be big news, this is just an advertisement disguised as a report.

Autismus maximus.

What the Fuck happened to this place? Holla Forums is pretty much leddit now.

I blame Holla Forums for leaving and turning this place into an echo chamber

Sage because this is a meta post.

The practical reason for secrecy is we'll be using alien-technology that if the wrong people found out how to use it, and tried to use it towards destructive purposes, they could do absurd levels of damage.

…and don't worry about sound, being seen, etc. this isn't rocket technology.

Yes, run along now. We know you’re a shill.

Already have. They could find nothing wrong with me and I was normal.

STFU OP. You ain't going nowhere. Probably never even left your hick state in 20++ years.

Sure you did, kiddo.

I believe in what I have verified and tested for myself and which fits all the evidence in various forms that I have access to.

Correction for this post, please ignore the "alien" aspect, it's not like aliens have a monopoly on everything anyways, it's just an irrelevant detail. It may as well be our technology even if it was given to us by them…

Just forget about aliens.

What matter is, doing what "they" say, and getting results.

I'm pretty sure it would be profitable to go into space. Mars is an entire fucking planet, with vast resources. Every asteroid out there as well would yield fuckloads of resources. We just need to send robots to Mars and say "fuck it" to all that "don't disturb the environment there before we've studied it properly" stuff and let the machines get to work, harvesting resources, and building more machines, and constructing huge cities for us to live in.

So you don’t believe in what you claimed to have. Got it.

In reality there's a 9-30 minute delay from control to the rover, depending on the relative positions of earth and mars.

Actually, it could be WAY more profitable to be close to home.
Even right outside our atmosphere there are literally thousands of asteroids filled with resources.

Just fuck off you faggot, one day when my Vrilcraft is complete, I'm going to start doing a video and get online and shitpost and find people with attitudes like you, then abduct you all, then subject you to some kind of humiliation, then upload it on various sites and dump you guys in a parking lot somewhere, then post it all over the chans until nobody from imageboards questions the authenticity of what I'm talking about.

Okay, mars is 227.94 million km away.
The speed of light is
299,792,458 m/s
As a rough estimate, 1 second would be 1/1000th the journey for a transmission.
1000/60 = 16.6
So, it would take 16 minutes for a transmission from earth to mars, and 16 minutes back for data, meaning in total it would take 32 minutes to complete 1 task/move.
Now, before some tinfoiler asks how they control the rover with a delay: here's the answer.
They use algorithms so the onboard computer for the rover knows how to navigate certain scenario.

I'm thinking you're the shill, it's a common shill tactic to create echo chambers. You only post one liners and can't refute anything I've said. If you're job is to make people annoyed by trump supporters you're doing a better job than any CTR or JIDF shill could do. But keep sitting on your ass stroking your gun while BLM comes to your city and destroys it, like what always seems to happen

user why the fuck don't they build some kind of space station on one or both of Mar's moons to control the rovers n' shit right from there? Then send the information back to Earth? Shit would be a lot more efficient.

Because that would cost a lot of money, and we have to wait for the technological advances to make it cheaper before it becomes viable.
It's much easier to just program the rover to explore by itself than to make a whole station.

artificial gravity is already possible in space though

if you are talking about walking around on the planet then have full body weight suits

He also said "westerners" need to start having more babies

transforming is easy, its time that is hard

Actually Mars is not suitable for transforming right now.

It's core is much cooler which means that it doesn't have a solid magnetic field like Earth, just a weak spotty one. You'd either have to build habitats that are shielded against radiation or heat up the planets core.

Reminder that the only reason USA has any freedom left is because Americans are such good goyim. Americans use their free speech and freedom of religion to literally worship Jews as demigods.

Now you know how 99.9% of the population of Warhammer 40k feels. Trapped in their shitty hive worlds forever.

Maybe a Rogue Trader will discover us.

space-x is a hoax

youtube.com/watch?v=WLE-ocDoXrs
youtube.com/watch?v=WN2NPu0UrT4

youtube.com/watch?v=TgSIw_mUv2E

This is sadly too big of a redpill even for the overwhelming majority of Holla Forums. You'd think they'd be able put two and two together after realizing the true scope of kikery. Keep asking questions, keep pointing to the evidence, especially the absence of curvature when measuring objects that should not be visible over the horizon, as this is an experiment anyone with access to large body of water can easily reproduce themselves. I have faith Holla Forums will eventually start to figure it out.

Just wanted to let you know you aren't alone before you get shilled to death.

I wonder what the hell they are they going to do with all those poor bastards that volunteered to go live on Mars…

takes way, way too long, if it's even possible

impossible

Since there's no water, it will be easy to just land and start digging. Dig a few meters underground and that's your radiation shielding. Dig a few more meters down to be sure. the pressurize your tunnels, and you have a place to live. Solar panels aboveground can feed grow lights for plants growing underground.

Oh sure…until some fucking wog or asian shows up in a vehicle where they can't see over the steering wheel.

Shit. Po. Ta. Toes.

Am I the only one who saw that movie?

you're retarded. the romans figured out the earth was round 2000 years ago, because its pretty simple to do.

as any professional mariner will tell you, distance and height equations for horizon are accurate. go rent a fucking boat and do it yourself.

people retarded as you are just as bad as the degenerates. when the dotr comes youll go in the camps with the rest.

Oh, what the hell, I'll bite.

1. How come we don't hear about tons of ships falling off the edge of the world? Or "lost at sea" if you prefer?
2. Jews do a lot of squirrely shit, but I can't see what advantage they'd gain from "tricking" us into thinking the Earth is round.

This model doesn't work. Easy to disprove.

Flat earth movement is pushed to discredit the alt right. Your disc model is incompatible with easily verifiable facts.

Wot taters, precious?

You're all fucking stupid.
Watch as this comment either: gets ignored or gets replies without any actual proof or footage of rocket leaving Earth. They all tilt and go into ocean and is painfully obvious yet retards have the idea that a tilting rocket somehow shoots back up, tilting itself upwards magically when it disappears from the camera.

You're all a sad excuse for humanity.

LEL, sauce?

Forgot to include:

Just look at any footage claiming to launch a rocket.
Fuck it, just look at nasa's very own footage from the space station of earth. Very nice cgi huh? Nothing out of the ordinarg until you realize the tens of thousands of old satellites are nowhere to be seen.

goes beyond just jews newfag

Mein negger. Leave the rest behind , we are gonna take this heresy as far as we can

it tilts so it can start orbiting

are you going to fly straight into space then make a left turn?

youre a fucking goon m8

I did and you're wrong.

Oh, did you want me to look at a specific video? Perhaps you should link to it rather than shitposting with vague rants about "da ebadints" you claim supports your ridiculous views.

And still nothing out of the "ordinarg" [sic] when you realize that nobody's fucking stupid enough to place the space station in the middle of an ocean of satellites. Not to mention the fact that your "tens of thousands" figure is ever so slightly exaggerated. But I'll let you prove that to yourself when you (try to) dig up a source that supports your claim.

Nothing but baseless conjecture on mars gravity having any of these problems. Not to mention its not that big of a deal in the first place.

Musk did not put any sizable amount of resources in it. He did some back of the envelope engineering and released that publicly. Wouldn't be surprised if it cost him or his companies less than 100k.

SpaceX was not founded to make money, it was founded to get humans on Mars. Making money is only one of the steps Elon is using to get humans on mars.

Radiation is really over stated. Not even counting hormesis the increased cancer rate will only be a few percent after decades. Big sun spot events may still need to be protected against but those can be forecast.

It's a good step on our destiny of colonizing the galaxy. Hopefully we are the first sentient species to exist and we can get a foothold everywhere before more pop up.

Both are correct, like "here comes dat boi" they like to test there ability to spread these mind viruses. I was created by the alphabets to test there ability of manipulation, also it waists millions of man hours that could be spent fighting the real fight. But seriously if I could push a button and kill all the flat earthers I would push it. Seriously close to doing the same on all the moon landing hoaxers, yes NASA had a secret backup communications channel running over medical telemitry lines, yes alot of the shit was scripted, but they did actually go to the moon and that's a fact.

It would drastically reduce the collision events when you increase the number of dimensions traversable. That's why we need time traveling flying cars, they would go to a time and have the entire sky to themselves and only pop back to modern time when they arrive at there destination. Now how to add fifth deminsinal traversal?

This is the only election this place has known, well idk maybe it was pre exodus don't know how long its been there but if you only had 3 posters does it really matter?

Do you have any idea how far satellites are from one to another?

See, goy! Space flight is dangerous and not worth it!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Get fucked

Going to Mars is just a novelty, the people sent there will be stuck and if supply lines ever are disrupted, which they most likely will be, they'll die horribly, all to no purpose other than we can shoot people to Mars. If we're going to be putting money into anything space-related it should be setting up the infrastructure and supply lines to mine a near Earth asteroid and get significant payloads of it back to Earth markets; that's a clear-cut goal with a tangible return.

Phosphorous crisis is mostly bullshit: phosphorous can be reclaimed from human and animal waste plus there are most likely quite a few major phosphorous deposits yet to be discovered and mined.

This is a really optimistic view.

Considering Flat Earth is ripped directly from Semitic cosmology while Spherical Earth originated with pre-Pythagorean Greeks, I have to say Sphere Earth is the correct answer, since Jews lie and are always wrong.

Inorganic Earth structures don't like it, either, which is why we have to harden circuits, but even that doesn't protect them 100%.

ISS is in very low earth orbit.

Hyperborea is Hollow Earth, are the Flat Earthers trying to steal it? They're the most uncreative lot of fucks!

Which desert and I'll tell you why.

You have to be up high enough to see the curvature, I've seen the curvature on video from amateur rocket makers.

The Greeks, actually, not the Romans.

I've seen satellites and the ISS with telescopes.

prove it

prove it

except they did

No, it's scientific method vs religion. All the truly scientific - testable, repeatable, observable - experiments on the matter have demonstrated a stationary plane. One of the more famous examples of the 19th century was the Michelson/Morley experiment which Einstein's jewish relativism was designed specifically to negate. But no, people like you, Neil Degrasse and most anons ITT don't want to discuss the empirical evidence or history of the matter. Nope, just keep believing what the government textbooks and television tell you to believe. You're not smart enough to appreciate the truth anyway.

Your disc model says that sunsets along the equator should always happen later, and sunrises always earlier, during spring and fall equinox. Explain.

I've seen it on images given to me by flat-earthers. Ruler makes it easy to see.

CRISPR techniques are seeing a lot of progress, I could see them being used to modify humans for life on other planets.

The sun travels concentrically across the tropics. While traveling across cancer (causing the arctic midnight sun among other things) it's at its farthest distance from capricorn, resulting there in shorter days and observably weaker and more distant sunlight. The equator meanwhile - which enjoys year round warmth 100% predictive of the FE model - will experience varying sunset/sunrise times during equinox based on an asymmetrical path described in pic related. The model is not perfect (having centuries of pseudo scientific disinfo to overcome) however it's still superior by several orders of magnitude to the flimsy, counterintuitive ball model.

Sauce? You no doubt mean the ones filmed with gopro fisheye lenses where small sections of new mexico appear to cover half of the earth but please go ahead and post one anyway, always good for a laugh. Here's some high altitude footage sans fisheye if you're interested.
youtu.be/pnzUgKZ8m2k
youtu.be/WQITXbcz2hg

On top of all that, there is no reason to go there. I don't think we found anything worthwhile on mars. The best thing you can get is a mining station on the moon extracting Helium-3 or shuttles mining asteroids.

SpaceX is a corporation that aims exactly for that Helium-3 on the moon. Elon Musk is just a faggot who'll get bankrupt.

Seriously like what is conservation of matter anyhow. Do they think we are a nuclear reactor that burns phosphorous or something? And how many kg of the shit is really needed to compensate for what ever environmental losses are, guessing its not much.

I'm talking about how in the globe model sunset will appear simultaneously on a meridian as will sunrises during the fall/spring equinox.

In the disc model, you're saying the sunsets should occur at dramatically different times along a meridian year-round.

I wish you shills and (useful idiots) would all die.

This is both false, and irrelevant.

There is absolutely no proof of this.

You just went full retard

You know we can make this shit terrestrially and we still don't have any fusion plants capable of burning it. Helium 3 is a false solution in search of a problem. I'm all for lunar development but Helium 3 is not a good reason to do it.

Take a look at the first video with a ruler at the horizon. It looks curved.

The second one also looks curved, but looks convex. This is very odd…

Take a ruler to the horizon in youtu.be/pnzUgKZ8m2k. It is concave.

Take a ruler to the horizon in youtu.be/WQITXbcz2hg. It is CONVEX.

Whoops, backwords. First is convex like you'd expect. Second is concave.

Like I said, your two videos show a fish-eye effect so it's impossible to tell from them what it's curvature is.

Here's a video where the fish-eye distortion shows it concave sometimes and convex other times.

youtu.be/u-4rpxYk2eg?t=9m42s

So with the cameras we're using (including the ones in the videos you showed) we cannot find curvature.

(This means also you cannot "prove" them flat with these cameras.)

Elon "White African Klan Man" Musk

Watch this video youtube.com/watch?v=hiOhsKAR6OY

And tell me why panama is depicted having a sunset before the east coast.

How is that possible?

You can do that with almost anything though, because math is just a language. Also Ockham's Razor is just an aphorism.

Would someone post that clip of the Simpson's where Barney tells Lisa that we would have a planet for the French, a planet for the Chinese, and we would be a lot happier.

Can you dig down forever or do you end up in Hell?

This is simply false.

A freemason from 400 years ago came with the theory that the earth is a ball. That alone makes me doubt it to be true.

Whetver it is a ball or plane we will never know for sure. Because everyday people are sure as fuck not allowed to fly so high.

How are we going to land on mars? Everyone assumes what we are told is true. But just look at the martian atmosphere the air pressure at the surface of mars is about 2" of water. Or the same pressure it would take you to blow bubbles in a small carton of milk. So where is the air resistance going to come from so that you can slow your craft down?

Oh no.

We aren't going anywhere.

(((They))) are.

Meanwhile we will fight with niggers and muds over the nuclear wasteland.

This reminds me, when are we going to make South Africa great again?

There's a white South African at my college, don't know him personally though

>Without the juden

I don't know about you guys, but I think that's an acceptable arrangement.

bigger shoots, rockets firing in the opposite direction.

Maybe I'm crazy and imagined it, but didn't someone make this thing of Elon Musk being crowded by reporters accusing him of only taking white people to mars.
Then he gives them and idgaf look and leaves on the ship

I assume you mean retro rockets but show me where are the retro rockets here? Real space travel is not comic books or graphic novels where you can draw a pretty picture and magic occurs in the minds of the readers. And FYI the lander pictured weighs about 2 tons yet near vacuum slows it down over 10,000 mph. It is just like in the movies.

Think about living on mars in a near vacuum that should just be a walk in the park every day.

We're also going to have flying cars, sex robots, teleporters, and hoverboards by the year 2000

oh wait

Here is a cartoon that should satisfy everyone. Some how the 2 ton space bus enters the mars "atmosphere" at 13kmph then a couple little retro rockets gets it moving sideways through the "atmosphere" so it can slow down over 12kmph, then it pops a parachute and lands just as planned. Come on all you physics Holla Forumslacks tell me what force it would take to get a 2 ton space bus to start traveling sideways?

Have any of you faggots every flown art high altitude in a commercial aircraft?

You can see the fucking curvature n of the Earth with your eyes.

Who the fuck made this flat earth shit up? Is it done memetic psyop test by the muh alphabet agencies?

Who the fuck said anything about flat earth?

WELL?

His mouth is Jewish, pic related

after reading that I'm convinced hes a jew

Pic didn't post

see

pic related

And why don't we have a space colony on the moon by now?
Vacuum on the moon is just a little harder to deal with than near vacuum on mars.
Just think 1/6 moon gravity makes it lots easier to launch space buses to mars from.
We could have huge solar powered (think green) moon bus stations to launch us into the cosmos.

Why do so many Holla Forumslacks hate space exploration and colonization?

As long as we've just got Earth, some fuckhuge asteroid could come close the book on humanity for good, and there wouldn't be shit we could do about it.

Who says I hate space?
What I hate is being lied to about space exploration and colonization.

Oh my fucking god, Jesus Christ! The universe, about which they teach in(((school))) doesn't exist, it's brainwashing to hide the truth, there is no Moon, no Sun, no planets, no galaxies as such. It's all fake reality. Your head is filled with BS. We live inside a CONCAVE Earth under a glass firmament. - This is a matrix like game, the game masters sit behind the glass and operate this machine. We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine and the machine is bleeding to death! You faggots know that the kikes lie about everything, and you still believe the bullshit peddled in the (((school system))).WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

You're hilarious man. I have the same mouth as Elon Musk and am 0% Jewish, 0% Arab, and 0% black.

Even outside any SpaceX bullshit, a lot of Holla Forums seems staunchly against space exploration.

As I said before I am not against it I am against being lied to about it.

This is the kind of BS that perfectly suits CGI comic books and and little tweens that get all their science from movies.
Little dweebs that buy light sabers and dance around with them and LARP as Jedis.

- mouth area, lower lip
- puffy eyes, not aligned, one eye bigger
- conkave nose, nostrils

1/8 Jewish
and because of one drop rule = 100% Jew

None of you little faggotts will ever get anywhere near any kind of space bus going anywhere, even a trip around the earth where they free fall and you can experience "weightlessness".

As opposed to what? Living in oversized tin cans on Mars for a few years until something important breaks that the people there can't fix on their own and they all die anyway? When you've got a habitable planet and a warp drive to show me, or when you've gotten terraforming working, let me know. Until then, space colonies as a lifeboat in case something goes wrong with Earth are a stupid fantasy.

As for space exploration: Why? And when I say why, I mean tell me without any bullshit sci-fi fantasies or weepy pseudoreligious sentimentality. Going to Mars or establishing space colonies is hideously dangerous and astronomically expensive. What's the payoff? And again, I mean the payoff that we *know* will work, not what maybe might work if some black box piece of tech we don't actually have gets invented somehow.

Sorry to bust your bubble, but the real reason why the US and USSR went to space in the 60s was that both sides were afraid that the other would put a platform for raining nukes down on them up there, and neither wanted to be the one that *didn't* have a piece of that action. You'll notice that as the Cold War wound down, so did the space program. That's not a coincidence.

People spend big money and take big risks as a calculated gamble on there being a big payoff at the end of it. There's no such big payoff that can rationally be seen here.

(Disclaimer: Yes, I see all kinds of benefits of launching communications satellites and such into space. That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about big ambitious 60s-style "exploration for exploration's sake" kinds of space missions.)

We aren't going to colonize other planets when all white countries have birthrates below repopulation. A mars colony formed from our present society would just die out.

I'm not seeing any jew traits and I've got a pretty good eye for them

I'm not ruling it out, but I also know there's a lot of people around 4chan/Holla Forums who've got a hateboner for elon, nevermind the boeing/lockheed shills who've attacked him for everything from getting loans to how his hair looks, to his marriages.

Until there's verified proof elon's a jew, I'm not going to believe a single user going "I can totally see it by squinting at a photo hard enough!"
Might as well be shills, tbh

I have. Have you? The results are not consistent with the globe model, try it yourself.

Antarctica. Pic related. This map, known as the Azimuthal equidistant projection, is the official map used by United States Geological Survey, because it's the only accurate map of the earth. It's also used for the (((UN))) flag, go figure.

Thanks to the Antarctic treaty, the largest, most successful and longest lasting international treaty in history, no one is allowed to actually go all the way to the south pole and beyond. The history of the treaty, and what happened before and after is where things get really interesting.

If the earth was indeed flat, and as some suspect, surrounded by some sort of dome as described in Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Buddhism, and Hinduism, among others, well.. you see where I am going with this right? People would no longer need blind faith to believe in religion, and this would be a threat to the current power structures.

Don't take my word for it. Look into the history of the Antarctic Treaty, Admiral Byrd, Operation High-Jump, and Operation Fish Bowl. Also look into the math of the globe model, and how often 666 shows up. We all know how much Jews love to hide 666 in plain sight to mock us. Look at the map, and consider how it would effect travel, then look into commercial flight patterns. It all lines up with a flat earth.

There's so much to go over it would need it's own thread which would get shilled to death on Holla Forums by people spamming shill, back to x, fringe, etc.

Well user, keep working on your jewdar until beeing able to reckognise 1/32 jew just from listening his nasal voice.
Maybe problem is, if you are burger, jews there are pure and ugly. In Europe, we have mostly cryptos, mixed tier jews with European names, hard to detect. Thats why we usually have better jewdar.

Except that it doesn't. Flight trajectories are calculated to be the shortest distance on a spherical object, otherwise the shortest distance would be a straight line. I hope you're not saying that all recorded flight paths have been modified, too.
The distance vs. time for naval navigation would be pretty fucky too if the earth was flat, just look at the distance between Australia and South America. There would be a noticeable discrepancy in fuel usage, and the cat would be out of the bag unless an astronomical amount of effort, beyond what I think (((they))) are capable of, would be put into keeping ship-owners quiet about that. They're able to do a lot of weird bullshit, but changing the price of fuel so that it's half-price at Sydney would rouse more suspicion than reduce it. Also keep in mind that while kikes hold a lot of power, they aren't omniscient, and they're most certainly not omnipotent. Circumnavigation would be technically impossible, since that's based on traveling in a straight line around a spherical object.
However, I do agree that the shit that has been pulled with Antarctica is fishy as hell, but I don't think the flat earth theory is a reasonable explanation.

During equinox, yes.

Not an argument, Moishe.

Not sure what you mean but the sun would be visible from farther away in Panama since it's moving over flat water and not land with buildings, mountains etc.

Probably just water all the way down, link related. Would be nice to explore but won't happen as long as all that money only goes to NASA priests and their billion dollar shoops.

It's the curvature of the lens.
Look closely at where horizon is relative to the center of the camera.

You can see this very clearly in from 1:00 to 1:05. Look for yourselves:
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=60&v=5HTwbpjBUOk

Also in here:
youtube.com/watch?v=pnzUgKZ8m2k&t=1m43s

And the horizon in the second one in actually appears to have upturned edges because the horizon is below the center of the lens the entire video.

No clue. All anyone has on this are theories since the deepest anyone has ever dug that we know of was only 8 miles. At this point it starts getting too hot and damages drills so it's too expensive to go further.

It's not a perfect model, nor is that video a perfect example of the theory it's attempting to demonstrate. It just shows the basic idea. We don't claim to have all the answers, and you should not believe anything without solid evidence.

Again, the biggest proof we have is the fact that you can see objects on Earth from locations which would be impossible to see on a sphere with a 24,901 mile circumference. Actually go out into the world and use real math and science and test it yourself if you don't believe us, because this is the one thing that absolutely does not check out. You have to ignore this fact to accept the globe model.

I can't speak for every what if, I don't claim to have all the answers.

I encourage you all to ask questions and test the theory. That's it.

Why do all flights in the southern hemisphere disappear off of GPS immediately after taking off and re-appear right before landing?

Why is it impossible to book direct flights between South Africa, Australia, and the south end of South America?

And finally
You're absolutely right:
youtube.com/watch?v=tHimQOPeYJc
youtube.com/watch?v=21qrcEVHuzo

I'm no expert on this so I don't have material for shipping routes off the top of my head right now, but you see the same weird shit with them too if you look into it.

Sorry for the same fagging btw, not trying to astroturf. I'm using a VPN and keep getting a different ID when I come back to my laptop after it goes to sleep.

Lets just measure everything first, don't jump to conclusions so fast.

So far I have:
-no noticable curvature
-heliocentric's explanation of tides contradicts gravity
-tilted earth at 23.4° which supposedly creates seasons should cause the arctic and antarctic ice to melt on the side that is exposed to the sun due to 23.4° tilt
-sun's rays target the equator at 66.6°, yet the temperatures at the equator are the highest on average, this should only make sense if the sun would target it at 90°
-full revolution of sun can be seen in Norway that goes all around the arctic. The curvature of the arctic circle is ~9920 km, you shouldn't see it.
NASA claims that this is because earth is flattened at the poles, but the missing 9920 km of curvature should be noticeable on their pics of the earth.
-there is completely different climate on antarctic than it is on arctic but seasons and average temperature should be pretty much the same
-seasons and time of day/night on southern hemisphere doesn't make much sense, NASA claims that's because earth is bigger in diameter there (didn't research the exact time of days nights and seasons yet)

I'm now looking into eclipses, laws of perspective and studying relativity (need it to research the spin of the earth).
I also heard that the moon is emitting cold light, if that's true, it probably can't be reflecting the sun's light.

I'm starting to think that they're playing the same 'this is too complicated goy, leave it to us' card that they play with economy and other shit.

These two appear to just be misunderstandings.
In the first video, he is just using the mercator and azimuthal map projections, instead of using a globe, where the plane definitely passes close enough for an emergency stop at Anchorage to make sense. The reason it doesn't to him is because the mercator projection, where the emergency stop definitely doesn't make sense, is severely distorted.
In the second video, Sydney isn't even mentioned on their list of cities, and the actual locations listed do end up having a shorter distance to London via the pole, because often the intermediary stops (i.e. Seattle and LA) are diversions from the straightest path.
I'm still going to look into this stuff more, so maybe I could prepare a more complete argument either for or against your theory, but those two videos aren't very convincing.

Oh, and instead of straightest I should have said shortest, just appeared to be the straightest on Google Earth.

I'd love to relocate to Mars and pull myself away from the bullshit on Earth.

Good luck lifting all of that shit into orbit with your biceps, fools.

The sunrise occurs earlier in New York City than Panama, and sunset happens LATER.

This means New York City is having longer days in the fall/spring than panama. Easily verified to be faulse.

Buildings/mountains are not going to block the sun significantly unless they're nearby. Obviously people don't count building blockage when recording sunrise/sunset dates.

It's impossible. The model by it's very nature requires sunset/sunrise times to be dramatically different, and day-length times that are dramatically different.

Well, I cannot verify that they aren't just fucking with you because people are trying to push this false meme.

Also, the sunset shit just doesn't check out, period. And it's easy to verify if you can travel.

I know. Yet "evidence" given by flat earthers says that they see no curvature even though the camera distortion doesn't make it possible to prove it either way.

Elon Meme, "So-and-so might be redpilled" slide thread.

And yet, a fair amount of cancer seems to have been contained.

fug, didn't sage

I have failed the God-Emperor