So if greentexting is quoting, what is redtexting?

So if greentexting is quoting, what is redtexting?

YOUR MOM

Copying my response to the Holla Forums symposium on the topic before the thread was locked

Greentext evolved from a method to quote people, so the information conveyed is inherently structured differently, to the point where if you were to write the same shit but without the meme arrows you'd sound like a retard because of the loss of that context

It would be a waste of a feature just to use this to give your normal speech a fancy color, that'd just be some normalfag forum shit

Headline

Who the fuck said greentexting is quoting? Quotes are in italics.

Greentexting is for

I'm not a part of this family

Greentext is used for quoting, though more commonly to just quote a summarized or reworded meaning of what someone said, or just a strawman

So pinktexting is greentexting's retarded cousin?

Greentexting is used for quoting… – Anonymous

no, it's

Italics are used for emphasis, faggot
Like bold, but not for fags

grammatically incorrect

incorrect, emphatically

DERP!

Not him, but this guy is retarded

lol what an idiot

Heading

No you
There I didn't use a big word this time so now everyone can understand it

What the fuck is "reverse quoting"? How do you quote backwards?

I'm

not or

extreme fagtard detected

also incorrect

WRONG.

EXTREMELY WRONG.

Bold is still for the gays, using both at once just makes it worse.

(((MY NAME IS OZYMANDIAS, KING OF KINGS. LOOK ON MY WORKS, YE MIGHTY, AND DESPAIR.)))

^not using the super secret up arrow color only visible to Holla Forums gold account holders

Well memed my friend
^poorfags will never know the secret Holla Forums gold memes

retarded shop is retarded

it's ok to be jealous.

excuse me sir, u didnt give the source for ur quote, im confused as to what is the source, thx

Confirmed for unemployed. Get a job hippie.

I'm sure you've been on Holla Forums longer than the 15 minutes since I posted the first screenshot. And it only took me like 10 seconds each to take and post the screenshots.

user can into photoshop

SCREAMING

Who are you quoting?

Freech is here I see. Drawn in by pink text?

Your retardation indicates otherwise.

This is why I like Holla Forums Holla Forums. It's slow enough that there's only one or two (You)s at a time, yet fast enough that I have a conversation with people. It's fun to glance at every 15 or so minutes.

Pic related is what I'm working on currently. What are you working on right now?