How can I hang myself from a dresser? I've seen it been done before...

How can I hang myself from a dresser? I've seen it been done before, people hang themselves but they are standing or sitting on the ground. After testing the method, I always am forced to stand up or try to undo the rope/belt because it starts causing me pain.

Any help? How are people able to endure it without forcing themselves to stand up?

jump head first into corner of dresser

find someone who makes you smile and you won't have to

moralfags need not reply

happy anniversary

Unless it knocked me unconscious on the first try, that would hurt very badly.

that's the point
then die by bus running u over when leave hospital

Take some Tylenol and Advil if you have them. Drink until you can't see straight. Tie a slipknot in the rope, put something between the rope and the arteries in your neck, so it's pressing on them.Tie the other end of the rope high enough that it's pulling up and you have to use muscles to keep the pressure off your neck, but you can still hold it a while. Now drink until you pass out.

wew lad

So far the best idea in the thread, I don't currently have alcohol but I'm down to drink a ton of mouthwash - not that it's going to matter long term.

Wew lad

bumping

when hanging you want to try to break the neck
you can hang yourself from whatever, but it is going to suck

You just endure pain till its done, you shitcuck crybaby.

It's nearly impossible, it's the same as going underwater and trying to hold your breathe. If you can go get air, you will eventually be forced to try to get air.

You won't if you're not a faggot.

In prison they pour soap or oil all over the floor under themselves then take their shoes off so even if they try to stand back up they can't.

if i had to kill myself i would used explosives.
hanging yourself is for teenage girls. go with a bang !
also instant death
making nitroglycerine or black powder is not that hard.
i would personally go for nitro, more powerful and just blow my house and everything i own with me.

that being said, i never felt suicidal so its unlikely to happen, and you shouldn't kill yourself either.

Hey OP, why are you feeling this way? What's wrong?

lel

is this dysnomia?

if you do it you have to livestream it.

Endure it, pussy, or you don't actually want to die.

Forgot my sage.

He doesn't, he's just an attention whore faggot.

Everything is possible, OP. I believe in you. One of my relatives hanged himself on a door knob. It was pain in the ass to get to him, as he had hanged himself on his flat doors. Imagine all the shit his brother went through, to get him out of apartment.
Fun times, OP.