Cultural Marxism (Language)

If you are aware of the narrative and the agenda for white genocide then you should be aware and active against the most basic communication disruption.
In this thread we can talk about words that have a forcefed altered definition in the MSM and Academia and which becomes the mainstream understanding of a word over time.

An important word is Nation.
You can't be coherent to others if you don't use it properly. You will likely need to give them a brief definiton because they too will likely be using the twisted version of it.
Nation: is a group of genetically similar people.
Genetics: of or pertaining to genes and their phenotypes.
Phenotypes: the apparent outcomes of genes (not just the immediately visual)
Genes: The code of life written in DNA
DNA: a double helix molecule at the basic level read and repressed by wrapping and unwrapping portions of it

A Nation is therefore based on the character of a people written in their many cells throughout their bodies

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jts6s
archive.is/s99g3
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3923434/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3185363/
archive.is/g4i20
archive.is/ywVW4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can preserve a country by just fighting in a military, making money, waving flags. Not much else.
You preserve a nation by having children, supporting others who do so, encouraging others to do so. And of course encouraging that others understand the importance of their heritage.

archive.is/jts6s
archive.is/s99g3
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3923434/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3185363/
Think of it this way.
archive.is/g4i20

archive.is/ywVW4

I'll see if I can find a few minutes later to develop this thread, it might jump off the catalog again with that new thread limit so I will post the elaborations in britpol or some stickied thread instead if this happens.

is posting fucked or just me

I would be more worried with the radical culture shift going on right now on Holla Forums.

Look up "Yuri Bezmenov" he is a KGB defector that explains it well.

Can we find a way to shift the understanding of discrimination from the first definition to the second.

That's a really powerful talking point we can gain.

Can we shift the consensus on the definition of discrimination from the first offered definition to the second.

Can we use the second definition to destroy the first.
Perhaps argue that the first definition is an example and not really an explanation of the meaning of the term.

i think it's important to start from an objective reference point, from which beliefs and policies can branch out on solid support of knowledge and priorities.

discrimination is the differentiation between that which is different. take individual and group qualities in account when making policies/decisions, instead of ignoring them: effectively, fair treatment
egalitarianism is different things to different people:
a. people aren't equal, should be treated equally, outcome is just how life is
(humanitarian, but still natural selection)
b. people are all equal, should be treated equally, outcome will be equal
(failures of groups will confound people, leads people to c. )
c. people are all equal, but because conspiracies, should be treated unequally to achieve equality

the crux of many ideologies is this question of equality, which sates inferiority complexes and grants kinship among those who are not kin.
i think you need only ask "equal by what measure?" and reveal to people their own bias in believing humans are beyond measure, or are exempt from nature's laws and genetic mechanisms.

well, i guess posting isn't just fucked for me.

It doesn't matter who we are. What matters is our plan. We can see in Academia and MSM without knowing who Yuri is that that is in fact happening.

So there is also confusion about race, tribe, family.
Race is the top tier. When there are advocates of separate species of humans that live today race could be considered a separate species. It is the European race, The Asian race, The African race, the Australian race (abbos) and the Arab race (which also happens to have the largst boundary populations that are mixed with the other races).

Tribe is of no real use as a term today because of our unfortunately globalized world. It would be the extended family with extremes being nearly the entire nation and a more narrow view would only include cousins.

Family is the lowest tier. Each individual has 50% of their parents genes exactly. An average of 50% of full sibling genes. An average of 25% cousin genes and half sibling genes. This is your family. Your cousins are on average as related to you as your grandparents and your grandchildren.

Adopted family can be "family" but it has little meaning in the context of family as described here according to genetics.
Also some Nations have a complex history of quite distant populations settling in their lands and becoming like part of their tribe. Over the centuries these populations show loyalty and varied amounts of mixing with the host population. They become considered part of the Nation and in this case the Nation is far more than the largest extent of the genetic tribe.

We all know how words like hate, phobia, racist, prejudice, bigot, etc are distorted and misapplied.

How about words like islamophobia?

Cultural Marxists know what the nation is. That is why they are against nationalism.

I like how their arguments all surround buzzwords, feelings, and literallys.

Have any of you seen how effective our vocabulary is against the left?
Simply calling them out as a cuck shuts them up completely. Their only move is to deflect with autism which just highlights their uncomfortably of the nature of cuckoldry inherit in leftism.

Leftists hijacked the term "liberal". I still see SJW-types referred to as liberals, rarely as leftists.

Doing that will do nothing because the reason why leftists state definitions of words is because they are trying to change them to suit the argument. That is why autists like Chomsky always give definitions whenever they are trying to make an argument, they are changing words in order to make what their opposition says seem not only untrue but logically impossible. Having clearly set definitions means nothing because even if you didn't they still know what you mean. A good example of them using this method to argue would be racism, which regularly changes between something that can happen to everyone and something that only non-whites experience depending on the argument they want to make.

While they may do that, saying your specific definitions before you make an argument is important. Otherwise you would be using jargon and very advanced or archaic words due to the synonymity of most english language words.

bump

bump

OP, they babel on without saying anything because they're nothing more than repeaters of bullshit. The retards we come across and goof are nobodies. They've adopted spiel they like the fucking sound of if that isn't clear already. It's why these CHILDREN ignore facts. They think they can pick and choose facts. Which is where you get insanity like, 'racist facts' from. We just need to genocide them all.

So stop trying to identify the message in their crap because there isn't one. It's all yapping to the choir bullshit. They haven't thought anything through and know nothing of history.