Niggers murder man after he assists them

Oh shut up you stupid man, you knew damn well I was a snake

Never ever go out of your way to help ease the suffering of a nigger. Unless you are legally bound to assist them, continue on your way and spend your generosity on someone worthwhile. Niggers lack human empathy, so you cannot expect good treatment from them as you would from a human in similar circumstances.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6ghvc
times-herald.com/news/2016/08/senior-fights-for-life-after-home-invasion
zerocensorship.com/uncensored/texas/black-steals-from-womans-overturned-car-while-shes-trapped-inside-172993
archive.is/7MZem
counton2.com/2016/08/16/two-arrests-made-in-deadly-north-charleston-shooting/
biblehub.com/matthew/7-6.htm
clashdaily.com/2014/03/allen-west-lbj-ill-nggers-voting-democratic-next-200-years/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Forgot the archive

archive.is/6ghvc

What the fuck?

Thank God they were arrested and will be tried. Hopefully no corruption from the higher government, like Obama's need to release convicts, comes into play. Trust in God; He is righteous and always will bring about righteousness.

They are the dogs and swine Jesus warned against.
The kind of people you don't minister to or help.

Sadly, this man did not know this, since he could not tell the difference between thugs ie niggers and black youths aka "swine" v. "human"

I don't know what I would have done. I don't blame him. Hopefully he was in Christ.

in the same vein you wouldn't take a dog to court for killing someone I don't think time and money should be wasted on having a trial for niggers. just put the filthy creatures down.

Christians now above all other times must be on guard against the goats amongst sheep and the wolves masquerading among us.

Maybe they put the car in the ditch on purpose, to attract a white guy to rob? Surely they didn't just spontaneously come up with the idea to rob him after he helped them.

I mean I hope that's the case. Either way, they will be lynched on TDOTR.

uncuck yourselves and drop the bullshit before you preach to Holla Forums, assholes.

Really now?

What is the reporter who wrote about this?

I checked to see if they were jewish but no jew would report on this.

Then I saw their picture and thought they were black (mulatto).. but this isn't black…

LEGIT QUESTION

I am generally good at matching phenotypes with races but with this girl I am stumped.

Is she half hispanic half white with a dark tan? Half Jewish with a tan? A mix of white, black, and hispanic with a tan? I mean, she has curly hair so that would be an african or semetic phenotype.

Her last name is that of Britain origin so therefore she's part white, I just don't know wtf else she is.

Did they not say agreeable things, faggot?

Yes yes, we get it, you're a mega christcuck

gr8 b8 m8

Good riddance. One less vote for Cunttary. Only a liberal would help a fuckin' nigger.

Here's another photo. I think she may be part black, no idea.

I am just amazed that they actually wrote about this article. It doesn't fit (((their))) agenda.

Yeah, they probably did just decide to rob and kill him after he helped them.

Yesterday it was 3 black guys beating up an 82 year old grandma, breaking her arms and then setting her on fire. Today it's this.

RAGE bump :^)

Easing their suffering is fine if you go about it the correct way.

THERE WILL NOT BE PEACE

Whoa, what?

Look I've been with Holla Forums since Zimmerman or earlier. I'm not new or lacking in contribution to Holla Forums. I keep quiet on faith matters predominantly so as to not stir the pot. Fuck the Kikes, kebabs and dindus etc, they simply take the help and use it to kill you. Such creatures as that are an affront to the lord. And since it's a predominantly biological trait it follows that one cannot cart blanch trust them.

This ^

please elaborate and post evidence.

Reee fucked up the reply for you here:

You know, I used to get seething angry at this garbage. Actual decent human beings killed by savages.

But now? Fine. Let it be so. And every time, let it be spread far and wide on the internet and social media. Anything that pushes whites further and further until they snap so we can finally purge this filth.

That's not a long time ago at all.

Nah man, we need to take our futures into our own hands, not just rely on God to take care of it. The Old Testament God would probably let his people die if they were so weak.

It's Charleston. Shit like this happens all the time, albeit mostly black on black.

Howdy, newfag

times-herald.com/news/2016/08/senior-fights-for-life-after-home-invasion

too lazy to archive

The or earlier part rather comes in and that's 4 years alone. 4 years in time online on a laotian claymotion board in particular might as well be an eternity.

Try 12 for me, is that 3 * eternity?

This is what people mean when they say high trust societies are slowly being destroyed in the west. How many people do you think are going to read this story and from that point forward never think twice about stopping for someone stuck on the side of road every again?

My favorite example of this was when this guy was talking about growing up in 1960's America and that all the school kids would ride their bikes to school and not a single one used bike locks because they never got stolen.

God damned savages.
If there was a god he wouldn't have created niggers.

Rage, rage against the dying of the whites.

Maybe most will have the good sense to just avoid nigs, like our grandfathers.

One cuck down and two chimps bagged. Bretty gud outcome.

This is exactly why the globalists love cities and urban culture so much. So many people and yet so isolated from each other.

fucking hell yanks, your niggers are even more retarded than abbos

You're more abbo than retarded.

I don't think we've had to release a PSA telling them to not sleep in the roads.

I think the abbos are less intelligent than American blacks, but American blacks are armed and cocky.

Well I've been on imageboards a decade or so now. Reached Holla Forums later.

I doubt it

looks like some strain of hispanic to me

Who cares? Oldfags are valuable but if you feel the need to use it in unrelated discussion to inflate your epeen, you probably don't have much else to contribute.

There's always somebody who's been here longer than you, or has been on the chans for longer than you. Don't forget it.

OP exactly this shit is why I started really fucking hating niggers.

They ALWAYS do this shit. They did this in Africa to the aids workers, doctors without borders. They ALWAYS bite the hands that feed.

There is a God and he created niggers.

God is indifferent to humans, as humans are indifferent to bacteria.

what kind of sick and cruel god would make niggers? even lovecraft couldn't come up with something as horrid as the nigger

n1 christcuck

Hey man not us curly haired people are filthy non-whites

NEVER show them any charity. It's wasted.

Niggers aren't that bad by themselves when they're not enabled by the government to such a retarded degree like now.

aaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

zerocensorship.com/uncensored/texas/black-steals-from-womans-overturned-car-while-shes-trapped-inside-172993

The victim was a black construction worker:
archive.is/7MZem
counton2.com/2016/08/16/two-arrests-made-in-deadly-north-charleston-shooting/

I guess that means they are that bad then. Way to talk yourself into a circle, nigger lover. One good reason why the world wouldn't be a better place without blacks?

this is why I'd watch a nigger die before helping them, I wouldn't even save a drown infant niglet

I'm pretty sure it has something to do with balancing out the ecosystem. Something about good and evil. Niggers are the evil humans.

Well that's a relief.

Similar:

Fuck em. It made her sad but events like this and living in NYC for a bit have been a big help red-pilling her. She now supports Trump, hates the "refugees" and is a race realist.

Oops I mean evil apes. They are obviously not actual humans.

The jews did a really good job at breeding niggers to become mega niggers, i must admit.
inb4 each one got at least 2 or 3 sheboon prego before this

I don't know, that decent nig is the type of nig that needs to go back to africa to bring some semblance of civilization to that wasteland

Out of genuine curiosity, can you tell me where that is in the Bible? It's been awhile and I want to look it up.

Her name is Angie Jackson, so you do the math. I'm assuming half-negroid, half hispanic.

That's really all you need to redpill these liberals, introduce them to reality.

When I see pictures of nigger babies or nigger children, I can't explain it, I just get fucking angry, like foaming at the mouth mad.

You think it's a relief that a decent black man was removed from their gene pool by two total cunts who will probably spread their fetid seed across 3 counties?

Most worthwhile pizza of your life, user.

No but it's better than a dead white man.

Man, niggers really are subhuman.

A short piece by H.P. Lovecraft, for Holla Forums

When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

Look up your family tree so the monkey can shit on your face.

Ezekiel ch 29 v 11
No foot of man shall pass through it, nor foot of beast shall pass through it, neither shall it be inhabited forty years.

Jonah ch 3 v 8
But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God: yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that is in their hands.

Zechariah ch 8 v 10
For before these days there was no hire for man, nor any hire for beast; neither was there any peace to him that went out or came in because of the affliction: for I set all men every one against his neighbour.

Jeremiah ch 27 v 6
And now have I given all these lands into the hand of Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon, my servant; and the beasts of the field have I given him also to serve him.

Joel ch 1 v 20
The beasts of the field cry also unto thee: for the rivers of waters are dried up, and the fire hath devoured the pastures of the wilderness.

Zechariah ch 14 v 15
And so shall be the plague of the horse, of the mule, of the camel, and of the ass, and of all the beasts that shall be in these tents, as this plague. (underlining and brackets mine)

Requesting webm of Trump's telling.

All the ones that can be saved, that's spot on. Nothing wakes them up like getting out of their safe white neighborhoods and experiencing some diversity and danger. Gotta be a rude awakening. But some are so far gone, they've been literally raped by refugees and still defend them and say it's not their fault.

It was a nice pizza, too.

Think about it, that nigger gave you the best redpilling opportunity ever with his noggishness. I would consider that pizza worth its weight in gold if it taught your woman the folly of sympathizing with minorities.

Indeed.

That's awesome, and the right way to do it. She comes to her own conclusions then maybe influences her friends some.

I would have been the asshole saying fuck no you can't buy that nigger a pizza.

She looks Greek with a spray tan

Is nothing sacred to you shills?

Some of my relatives are illegals in the US and I'll actually be glad when they come back because I miss them

If they had any honour at all, they wouldn't be the lickspittles of the rootless international cosmopolitans they serve in the first place.

Half nigger, 1/3 spic, 1/3 kike.

Don't worry user, I'll help reunite your family,

WITH RIGHTEOUS FURY

Mine passed by every legal process to become American citizens, guess they wont be coming back.
Oh well, they are pro-Trump at least.

(Checked)
biblehub.com/matthew/7-6.htm

Also linking as a reply, since it was botched.

So is it true that Anchor babies are going to be deported, like what if they're in their mid twenties?

Another instance of 2 niggers killing a black man.

I'll admit it, I botched it. I botched it good.

they have to go back.

That's 116.6%.

they have to go back, all of them

THEY'RE STILL GOING BACK

What a cute

I guess so, would be hillarius.
Fuck illegals, they even manage to take jobs from legals too.

With the death of a normal black man the genes for niggerism concentrate in the black community.

Why cant have a based goth cutie?

I hope you americans will not make the mistake of continueing to subsidize them and keeping them around in your country

these apes dragged you down long enough

get rid of them
dont waste money sending them home to africa,
throw them into the sea and let them drown

He relaxed… oh, wait.
Where's the outrage, the animosity, the violent uproar? Oh yeah, Soro's and friends figured out you can't divide and conquer if both sides are of the same color/ clique.

ROPE DAY ?

We just need a little hiccup in the 'rule of law'. Oddly, the calamity and mayhem to incite this will probably be by their own doings.

I have plenty… and here's another one…

These all happened many years ago… I've learned, and I don't give free shit to nogs anymore.

I say, "I work for my money, bitch!"

It's the waste.

The resources and effort that will be pissed away keeping the little shit alive until they fulfil their destiny and become full blown criminal vermin or at best just part thigh and pump out more leeches for the state to pick up the tab for until their ratty baboon cunt gives up the ghost.

When you see a live black child it represents a 95% chance of a wasted life, a life that could have been white and made the world a little better.

What a fucking terrible mistake freeing the slaves was, should have deported the lot straight away.

There's a Machiavellian explanation to this. Blacks like ones on the left realized that even when they do everything right and assimilate to white culture, they'll always be second class citizens. If not due to in-group preferences (aka "racism"), then due to genetic inferiority. Perhaps they realized that if they could never be loved and respected by the white man, the least they could do is be feared.

thank you for correcting the record

Fuck. That stings.

Realised they'd never make it vs us so they went feral.

I'll give free shit to guys who are okay with free shit.

Black dude asked me for some change said "No" asked him what he was buying (since he was outside of a gas station) and said he wanted some soda, it's like 50 cents, so why the fuck not.

Bought the game some soda, gave him some chips, and he gave me some smokes in return.

I didn't smoke, so I gave them to another homeless guy.

Anyone who turns down free shit when they're homeless is absolute trash.

Oh no bro you totally got us with your MUH FEAR THE ANGRY NIGGERS

I had to sting you back

They are that bad and worse. The only plus is that they are easy to kill, which ain't happening with the judges throwing the book at white people and letting them off with a warning.

Impossible. Blacks are incapable of ever assimilating on a spiritual or fundamental level with whites. You're still drinking the libshit/cuckservative koolaid.

I'd say that is part of the pathos of the few actual intelligent blacks, those that don't take refuge in leftist delusions, christian preaching or classical liberalism. Tommy Sotomayor is probably the epicenter of such mentality. But the reality is that most blacks were always stupid and lazy, and their upheld state was only due to Jim Crow laws and the legitimate threat of white violence if they got uppity.

Dude why don't you just become a bum vending machine?

Doling out food to leeches and trading smokes, sounds like you're living in a prison yard. Becoming a cog in a homeless nigger's routine is not wise my lad, more interactions with them just ups the chances of them turning rabid.

They are not easy to kill.
Never underestimate a dindu.

But they do tend to be stupid or at least simple minded.

Plus they have shit for mechanical inclination

Yes, user. Yes it is.

This one gets it.

Unless severely Uncle Tom'd blacks always see us as the enemy despite their standard of life being astronomically higher than it would be if they were left to govern themselves, they'd also be slaughtering one and other like cattle with barely a peep of outrage because *then* it would be nigger killing nigger sanctioned by nigger government. They're fine with that, see Africa.

It's when white people have the temerity to try to make them be better people that they literally go ape and BLM all over the place. We're cast as eternal evil demons for putting down a few of their mad dogs, when they do it themselves it's Tuesday.

I dare-say the truck in the ditch was a lure for the unsuspecting, even a nigger can predict that some white man would help even them out with no thought of reward and use their good nature against them.

Shows how twisted their psyche is, everyone is out to get them in their heads so they have to get you first. Ironically the manifest destiny of that mentality *actually does* turn everyone against them, as it rightly should.

I am not saying it's the jews, but it's the jews.

Three less. Felons can't vote.

In theory, but kikes are trying hard to circumvent that.

A fucking transnigger!

This.
It was only natural goyim.
We have nothing to do with it.

Lel

Met a nog, thought he was all right, different than the rest because he had a job and kept it. Within a year:

The girl is clearly stupid and degenerate coalburner but otherwise could have been a good wife for another Mexicunt. Now she's just ruined.

(checked)
This will be the race of the future if the Jews truly win.

Nigger are not - and will never be, no matter what laws are put into place - human. LotR orcs and goblins showed more humanity and ingenuity than these creatures. They are a mockery of human form.

you're thinking of black panther niggers, and even that's a strech
the average street nigger is literally too fucking stupid to even comprehend what you just said

The Scorpion and the Frog

A scorpion and a frog meet on the bank of a stream and the
scorpion asks the frog to carry him across on its back. The
frog asks, "How do I know you won't sting me?" The scorpion
says, "Because if I do, I will die too."

The frog is satisfied, and they set out, but in midstream,
the scorpion stings the frog. The frog feels the onset of
paralysis and starts to sink, knowing they both will drown,
but has just enough time to gasp "Why?"

Replies the scorpion: "Its my nature…"

da fuck does all that bullshit mean? errybody know crackkkas kill people for no damn reason all the time… the nate of americans, the hall of cost, slavery, kkk, police brutality…need i say more?

by the way, if you tryna say that black people are the scorpion and whites are the frog, then black people are obviously way more dope.

hold this L

Good for her family.

If nobody else will check those trips of truth then i will

Thanks user.

If the races were reversed this would be investigated as a targeted hate crime.

Not my genepool. Not my problem.

Nigs are fucking on their own. I don't give a shit if they have jobs or not.

Harden the fuck up faggot.

I smirked

How long until shit like this, BLM, and the monthly chimpouts boil over and black people publicly turn their backs on the niggers?

Redpilled niggers quite possibly hate niggers even more than we do, if you can imagine that.

But they'll always be the exception to the rule.

Never give nigs anything. If Deon Antonio Frasier saw you with your car in a ditch, would he get out and help?

my guess is she's jamacan/hispanic

Think again.

Look up Lyndon B. Johnson and his 'make every nigger vote democrat' comment.

It's really very sad, the destruction that was visited on black communities.

clashdaily.com/2014/03/allen-west-lbj-ill-nggers-voting-democratic-next-200-years/

WTF, I thought black people had rhythm?

Someone should edit this with a bunch of DDR arrows coming up and "MISS"ing on each of his beats.

Me? I'm a low effort shit-poster. Mic drop.

Race isn't an issue. She's a cunt. Women are the ones who destroyed our nation. She shouldn't be writing articles, she should be at home raising nationalistic children.

On the left: Whitey's social mores being adhered to, 95% white population.

On the right: The fashion that arives from within themselves.

Well, that was a rather expensive lesson he learned there. Better luck next time fella.

I hope so. If they can pass immigration standards they can come back.

That is, what taxonomists call - "mystery meat". What is certanly, she is about 20% Negro (quadroon). From second picture other user posted, she is also Spic. Honestly, I dont see much Jewish influence, other than her black part (Jews are 20% Negro).

Does pic right nigga have pants glued on his fucked ass or what?

Scorpion and the frog, except the good Samaritan brought it on himself.

Lovecraft had some words on that very subject, odd that you mention that…
When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

Lovecraft was VERY redpilled.

Why user are you some sort of race traitor or something ? Why don't you help out your own race and ignore the foreign parasites

What is more important to you faggots?

Having a population of white people?

Or having a population that is smart enough to outwit the jew?

Underrated post.

That cunt trying to fuse western musicianship with the growling and clacking of drunk creatures that have been left on the cutting room floor of evolution is something else. Thanks for sharing this, user.

I think shit like this proves that the average street nigger has an innate love for chaos. Whenever they attack whitey they just use "societized n institulized racism" as an excuse for doing so.

And for the second time in 5 minutes I post:

Nigs gotta nog.
Film at 11.

go fuck yourself kike