Alcohol thread

what are you all drinking this fine sunday?

I just cracked open pic related. it's very soft and nice.

no drinkers here?

That liquor got me some months back.
Been drinking water since

what do you mean?

The champagne of beers.

Warm cheap whiskey from last night

Alcohol is crap. Don't let that poison taint your head. Alcohol/drugs are nothing but a crutch for the weak minded. You see they can't handle what life throws at them without getting high/drunk to deal with it. Which is a very shitty reason. Instead you could be toughing it out like a man, not like some pussy who cries over being punched in the face.

I disagree. the reason I drink isn't because life is too hard or whatever. I drink because it's fun.

OH LOOK IT'S THIS RETARDED POSITION PARROTED BY MACHOCUCKS AND BRAINLETNIGGERS

Yeah, but many people do it because if this. Besides, there is really no good excuse for drinking poison. You could be finding new hobbies/being productive with your life, instead you ingest poison to make yourself feel high. Get high off of life, you don't need cancer inducing crap.

Not an argument.

I am. alcohol is a part of life.

Are you a Mormon or a Jehovah's Witness?

Music is crap. Don't let that poison taint your head. Music is nothing but a crutch for the weak minded. You see they can't handle what life throws at them without getting high/drunk to deal with it. Which is a very shitty reason. Instead you could be toughing it out like a man, not like some pussy who cries over being punched in the face.

Having beliefs is crap. Don't let that poison taint your head. Belief systems are nothing but a crutch for the weak minded. You see they can't handle what life throws at them without believing in something to deal with it. Which is a very shitty reason. Instead you could be toughing it out like a man, not like some pussy who cries over being punched in the face.

Cancer is crap. Don't let that poison taint your head. Cancer is nothing but a crutch for the weak minded. You see they can't handle what life throws at them without getting chemotherapy and indefinite growing cancer cells to deal with it. Which is a very shitty reason. Instead you could be toughing it out like a man, not like some pussy who cries over being punched in the face.

Nothing cus I'm not a degenerate

t. degenerate

A spot has been reserved for you in the oven

Neat whiskey you have there, OP.

I am drinking ballantine's, cheap but adequate enough for my needs. What have you been doing today?

it's actually cognac

nothing at all. maybe tomorrow I'll get out of the apartment and go buy food or something.

Never had cognac before. Is it good? Like me some good whisky though.

Cognac is for niggers

ah yes, all those niggers in France have been drinking it for 500 years

maybe if those niggers weren't drinking cognac they wouldn't lose so many wars all the time

Bud-Light and Tecate Light

Macallan 25 year