Bored of normal relationships now. Always the vanilla dom. I've never enjoyed it

Bored of normal relationships now. Always the vanilla dom. I've never enjoyed it.

I just want to be a little diapered sissy though, being kept in my place.

*plllllfffffhhhhhffffttttt*

A well articulated point.

yeah, and I am into soft femdom, and would like to live a momdom world.
so you can't always get what you want, is want I am saying

Oh I'm following you now.

I misread your initial response.

come to my house then

Well, that all depends on me being able to get there. But I'm not writing this off.

I'm a NEET living at home sadly

And I'm a Boho tranny cam whore artist living in a shit hole studio on the poor side of town.

that sounds pretty comfy desu. invite me

It's far less charming and romantic than it looks from the outside, but company is always welcome.

let me cuddle with you

Cuddles are the secret of a happy life

Life is never fair.

That would basically be a dream come true

GIVE ME YOUR MONEY YOU FAGGOT YOU DONT DESERVE IT

Funny how the world works out

You would think so, but if all you wanted was a good women and to start a family with out drama then in my position its hard to obtain any of that. Even a good friend is hard to come by since most people use me. Most times i just play and look poor so maybe i can find good company but in the end i end up losing them once they find out what i have. It's not like they show in the movies, its lonely having real wealth.

I don't deserve it. Most was given to me as inheritance but it was not really my choice. I have to maintain my families wealth and rot alone as they have a normal life. Bills and paperwork is my daily routine & depression plus masterbation.

Treat me equally and it'd be mutual. Wealth is an abstract concept to me. Be cool rooting about inside your head. You're different to people I know.

turns out you're a faggot

No shit

That's the thing tho, you will not be able to treat me as I'll treat you. I travel every year around to the different properties in order to maintain them. All are not rented because family dose not need them to be. I try to take my friends with me but i end up paying most of their way. In the end i feel used but i allow it because i just don't want to go alone. So you see, unless you can do the same for me or similar value then the problem will persist with me. I've tried getting my friends involved in making a good income but its a lot of work. Most people today hate to work…
But as i said, if i was a fag i would accept your offer but I'm not.

I just want a cute bf

And I just want a dom daddy.

I'd cater to your degenerate desires, but I'm poor and unlovable.

I think you're getting more out of these relationships than they are from you desu

Me too. Let's make ugly babies.

More tact than I could have mustered.

Seriously would. Anything to get out of the crippling roneriness.

Maybe i am because at least i wont be alone. But as I said, most of them end up leaving because they cant keep up. They have a dead end job to do or their car to pay off and student loans. That's just life.

I can relate. I've got a lot of love to share.

Is that an offer

Could be. Depends on the practical logistics :3

I'm the NEET that posted earlier, so it probably can't happen
Would love to be your daddy

We'll are you even in the UK?

shit dude, I'm relatively poor and it's no different. Most people are shit and will exploit anything

would love to know how to make money without getting jewed by gov