Sorry for being a flat out retarded but why isn't /b on the front page anymore? did something happen?

sorry for being a flat out retarded but why isn't /b on the front page anymore? did something happen?

(((SECRET)))

Caring about a (((front page))) bak2redit

CHAIKA ON THE FRONT PAGE

wtf else am i supposed to call it? entrance to hell? entrance to multiple garbage cans?

Before today I thought no one actually used the frontpage. Whats the point? You can get to any board on the site just by typing at most, 7 extra characters.

It's even easier for Holla Forums. You don't even need the second backslash in the URL. Lazy faggots.

Call it the index.

I just type "8ch.net/b" and bam i'm here.

alright i'll call it an index. thank you

CHAIKS! :^)

Best way. And if you wanna switch boards, drag select and delete the "b/", then enter new board.

The index/front page is useless.

This. Index is only useful for bitching about user/post count

It's dysnomia's little prank. Notice how everything else is there? Well, that's because he took it off the front page and blacklisted it on purpose. This is probably because a 4chan ban thread I can imagine. This is dysnomia's greatest depths of his autistic imagination. I know dysnomia will say well: the admin blacklisted it!!! But that's a lie, he has no reason to blacklist one of the top boards, and dystopia knows it.

Except it's made the board better

Yeah, it makes it better by completely killing the board…

Exactly, newfag.

You'll never understand.

Stfu dysnomia, you stupid fat nigger.

Nope

Nevermind the fact he's been changing Holla Forums to look exactly like freech with his flags/ids and his autistic backwards implying posting. Honestly, I hope you all run around and parade the fact that Holla Forums is dying, because honestly that would be pretty funny if I say so myself.

Well he did get the idea on another chan.

Take it easy.

……

It's going to happen regardless if Holla Forums is blacklisted or not.
users active"
More like HIDE the pph, so people can't see Holla Forums is dying.
Again, he's hiding the fact Holla Forums is dying.
That matters why…?
This is what 4cancer often refers to. Its muh "secred club". Take your cancer back to 4chan, newfag.

You and I both know it's dime to put flags/ids, wordfilters, nigger dick css, and all the other things you've done in the past. Holla Forums won't be complete otherwise!!!!!!!!

muh sekrit club

Are you a natural submissive Dys?

He likes being dominated by the dick spammers.

I hope Holla Forums stays unlisted

keeps out at least a few idiots