Pinktext

ITT:
Proposals on how to use the new meme arrows.
I say it should be used for pointing out contradictions in statements, for example

Hi everyone! I hope to make some quality posts here on my new fav imageboard, just arrived from Reddit!

NIGGER WHO CARES

t. radical nihilist

YEA THE METAPHYSICS OF NIHILISM REALLY APPLIES TO COLORED TEXT ON AN IMAGEBOARD IN A SIGNIFICANT WAY
KILL YOURSELF IDIOT YOU DON'T MATTER

(((this text was only added because the 32chan spammers have it on their board btw)))

I propose sexual things with pink text. Also fits with stupid shit women do/say

Xir, this is the internet police, if you do not turn off that caps mode we will have to detain you.

femanon or normie text. Kind of like this:
>>>Holla Forums761439
also useful for other dialogue. Like when there are two people talking.

they stole it from Holla Forums. it was purple text on Holla Forums

I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT THE INTERNET POLICE, COME HERE IF YOU CAN, YA NIGGER

Baka-ass motherfucker >:^(

the sexual stuff could work, but greentext is already pretty efficient at pointing out the verbal AIDS spewed by liberals

NICE, ANOTHER VIRTUE SIGNALLING STORMFAG/CONSERVITARD
NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR POLITICS HERE FAGGOT, STOP FEELING THE NEED TO INCLUDE YOUR POSITION IN EVERY ONE OF YOUR POSTS

okay then, shit on me but not
by all means
capslock faggot

>>>Holla Forums

We don't hate you because what you say if "offensive". Remember where the fuck you are, we are each about 1 click away from watching women with 12 inch cocks fucking each other. And at one point this site even had guro and loli boards. Oh my hod you said nigger! This totally shocks my unenlightened sheeple mind.

No, we hate you becuase you are the new furfags. You see, the problem with furfags, wasn't that they jerked off to furry shit, it was that they were so fucking obnoxious about it. Everything had to be made furry. Every forum avatar had to be a fursona. They had to constantly broadcast the fact that they were furfags to everyone, and when this was met with derision, they doubled down on their effort. They labeled the rational reaction to their faggotry as "fursecution" and actively set out to be the biggest faggots they could possibly be to combat it.

Stormniggers are exactly the same. I have yet to see a single board on this site that doesn't regularly have off-topic derails about niggers or jews. Always with happymerchant.jpg and Ben Garrison cartoons. It doesn't matter how off topic it is, Holla Forums users can't help but broadcast the fact that they are stormniggers.

What does the average IQ of blacks have to do with this thread? I mean, really what does it add to the conversation about the movie? Nothing. All it does is send out a big loud signal to everyone in the thread that says "LOOK AT ME! I AM SO RACIST! YOU SHOULD BE OFFENDED!"

tl:dr Stormfags are just the same as furfags only their "fursecution" is called "political correctness" or "white women don't want to fuck me so it's genocide".

You're the only one bringing politics in here, commiefag. Why don't you go back to your dead board and tell your tranny and nigger friends about your traumatic experiences on Holla Forums?

Your pasta complaining about Holla Forums got 88 dubs. Still not going to read it, but trust me, I feel the intense irony

WHERE DID I EVER SAY ONE THING ABOUT POLITICS
IM NOT A LEFTY AND IM NOT A NAZI
I AM A RADICAL CENTRIST IDIOT
GO AHEAD, GIVE ME ANOTHER (YOU) AND DERAIL THE THREAD MORE FAGGOT

Centrist calls himself idiot, affirms years of belief. More news at 11.

Autists gon au

N1 FAGGOT
BEING STR8 IS THE NEW GAY

you saw right through my troll, but what if i meant a girlfriend with extra few inches?

care to elaborate? this sounds good

THIS IS SLIGHTLY MORE ACCEPTABLE

NICE ONE DUDE

DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT THE WORD INFERRING MEANS YOU FUCKING IDIOT?

STOPPED READING THERE

when do you plan on shooting your school, xir?

CAPS LOCK =/= SHOUTING

thanks for the suggestions lads, it will now exclusively be for arguing between stormfags and non-stormcuntniggers

AND THEN YOU REALIZE NIGGERS WHO ARE TRYING TO BE CUTE ARE 30 YR OLD NECKBEARD NON-SHOWERED LOSERS WHO HAVE SWAMP ASS CUZ THEY DON'T WIPE WELL ENOUGH AND HAVE BAD SHITS FROM EATING PROCESSED FOOD COLON CANER-TIER AMERICA

Commiecuck GTFO

what if we make pinktext for posts that are intended to show genuine positivity or sincerity?

HEY GUESS WHAT

;3

we can use it for fucking your mom

shouting
it's used to signal being upset and/or shouting
massive homogay

Listen, cuk. You don't get to define the terms. You are a commie. Centrists are commies. Even conservatives are commies today. Unless you are a reactionary feudalist you are supporting communism

SHOUTING IS NOT THE EQUIVALANE OF CAPSTEXTING

sounds like you got wrecked

HEY, SHUTUP YOU DEMOCRAT. STORMNIGGERS ARE DEMOCRATS. REPUBLICANS ARE EVEN DEMOCRATS NOWDAYS. YOU DON'T GET TO DEFINE THE DERMS

Derp!

what could capslock faggotry possibly be other than shouting?
we already have bold text
and redtext
for emphasis

capslock just makes you look like a sperg with no real argument. it hurts the eyes.
massive homogay.

GROW A PAIR, IDIOT. SORRY YOU FEEL INTIMIDATED BY THE MANLIER FORMAT OF POSTING

NICE TRY NORMALFAG IMAGEBOARD CUCKERINO
TRY TO EMBODY SOMETHING OTHER THAN CHAN NORMS IN YOUR POST

I think this board should be converted to capstexting only desu

Laci Green has bad taste all around it seems

Sweet baby jesus. How many drugs did that guy's mother ingest whilst pregnant?

you really should kill yourself

Eggman is a famous gay mod in here and one of Dys's close buds.