Do the Chinese have souls?

Do the Chinese have souls?

Does doggo have a soul?

souls aren't real, you stupid christcucks

I am an Atheist.

But you are just an asshole who wants to nitpick things that doesn't even make sense. Souls in the sense of what attributes they represent do exist, which is in many cases even the actual definition of a soul, you stupid asshole.

Also why would the Dog be shaking in the second webm?

Pretty stupid question, OP.

O-o-ok.

if you can only understand the religious definition of the soul, then just think about what it represents

Asian people in general don't have souls, user. They're emotionless machines designed to work 24/7 for their Jewish masters.

well theres a reason for that, i heard that theres a lot of scammers in china who'll fake accident and just scam the "one who hit them" money. however sometimes the "one who hit them" doesnt fall for the scam and just left. and other passerby saw it and go help this scammer. Then the scammer will just target this guy that try to help him since "the one that hits him" left. Once a person try to help him. the scammer will screams shits like this guy hits me, and then his friends will appear out of nowhere and pressuring u to give him money for "medical". Thus most chinese have trust issues

Although I like manga and anime and all that japanese shit, this video is why I am glad the US won WWII against the japs. This is why the Japs fucked the Chinese is Nankin. These motherfuckers are heartless af.

Japanese =/= Chinese, you racist :(

Hi Holla Forums!

The problem with a soul isnt about his existence or not, its about his continuity.

Imagine the worst warmonger in the world (almost all China is gengis sons fucking each other) under communism.

No

Japanese=Asian
Chinese=Asian
Japanese=Chinese

Japanese

[post unintelligible, please review and retype]

All Greeks are Immortal.
Greeks are Human.
All Humans are immortal.

Where is the mistake, if we take the first statement for granted?

Oh nice syllogism there m8.

thank you, user :)

now point out where the mistake is please or I can't give you your mark

it is probably a good thing
means they won't try to help niggers, like whites did

You're just mad that they're more efficient than you.

sorry, can't take it for granted because if all Greeks were immortal, all other humans would be too.

wrong

you fail at logic

Daily reminder that lefty is spamming "retards" in trumpchan.

All Greeks are Human, but not all Humans are Greeks. Therefore the error is in the third statement.

Some of my favorite imageboard storytelling of all time.

Jesus fuck do I hate mainland Chinese.

Reading that Indonesian's rants in broken English will always make me laugh.

the chinese aren't real, you stupid christcucks

LOL

CHINA IS NOT IMAGINARY PLACE IN YOUR HEAD. CHINA IS NOT OLD CHINA. OLD CHINA INTERESTING. MODERN CHINA SHIT.

HERE:

China EXISTS. IT EXISTS. Do you fucking understand?

Here, I give you map with arrows to show you China maybe then you understand. I even put up sign so you pay attention. THAT CHINA IS REAL PLACE. NO TANG DYNASTY. NOW IS MAO DYNASTY

DIFFERENT PLACES

Everyday these Chinese come to Indonesia and they shit and piss and make everything worse, they are disgusting animals, they come and buy clothing and they eat their shit food like dog and cat and they make our country shit because China go on vacation and it's like 'NO RULE FUCK INDONESIA LET'S DO AS WE WISH' and the FUCK UP EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING IS SHIT

THESE "PEOPLE" EFFECT ME THEY EFFECT MY LIFE THEY AFFET THE LIFE FO EVRET FUCKING PERSON ON INDONESIA

THEY SHIT EVERYWHERE
THEY EAT MY PETS
THEY THINK OUR SEA IS THEIRS
THEY ARE LOUD AND NO MANNERS
THEIR CULTURE IS SHIT. SHIT!!!!!!!!
THEY LIE, CHEAT IN BUINESS, CHEAT IN CARD GAMES, THEY STEAL

To be sinophile you have to be a fuckign idiot