How was your first kiss?

How was your first kiss?

i kissed her n she tell me my breath smell like a garlic n i ignore her phone calls for few days after

Daddy said I was the best

Nonexistent

NERD ALERT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA NERD ALERT

t. Karl Anderson

>"h-hey, user, you wanna'… try that thing again, what we did yesterday? I actually t-thought it was kind of nice, you know? I m-mean, just for fun, h-heheh?"
I believe my exact words were: "eat sand, and go pick some fucking cotton".
I feel like my innocence was robbed of me, and all for an ice cream cone.

cool story, really cool story

I want to believe

:)

I wish my mummy would kiss me still

What? My mummy still gives me kisses all the time. Why doesn't she love you, user? What did you do?

I guess I'm "too old" for it now

never had one

brief, drunk and with a turkish man

no homo

>get into the movie, sit next to each other five whole fucking rows away from the rest of the group
it was pretty good tbh

we talked for months, met before and after school, even went to a couple parties together.
>had plenty of 'girlfriends' before meaning that we kind of thought each other were cool and attractive, but she was first one that i
feels bad

there's been recent developments that almost make it worse if anyone is interested.

damn-dab-nabbit-daggit

Sure, I'll bite. Go ahead user.

Your story got my attention because it's kind of similar to my own. I wasn't an emofag tho.

TELL US user

she was a grade above me, so that was it for her. she went to a college on the other end of the fucking state while i was finishing high school. didn't talk at all during the schoolyear.

all hope is not yet lost though
i've been either busy or on a trip for the first month of summer, but now i have nothing to do.
the plan is basically to finally finish up my fucking drivers license and finally make a working plan to meet with her.
i put off getting it because i was either busy or didn't care, so i still have my intermediate, and i'd really rather not see her for the first time in year by having my mom drop me off.

only sadness has ever come from me knowing this girl, but she's the only person who isn't family that i've ever genuinely loved. i'm going to go for it and either start it up again, have it end poorly again, and get closure this time, or fail to start it up again and at least get closure this time.
except knowing both of us it probably will not be closure and it probably will not be the last time.

Do it. You need closure.

Stop putting it off though. Drivers license is not more important than seeing her. If you don't want your mom to drop you off, figure out a solution. But stop wasting time. This "schedules didn't work" thing is bullshit. You fucking make the schedules work if you care enough. I've traveled internationally for less than you're claiming to have here.

TL;DR, Do eet fgt

wet and warm

Daddy's kisses make me feel pretty

Okay, I guess.

It was kind of overshadowed by other events of the day, tbh.

at least she didn't make fun of your dick.

I get'chu.

And this is as close as I ever got to sex.

>be 23yo kissless virgin

Not too late
You know you want her, so go get her.
Simple as that.

Never fucked her, was too much of a pussy and lived with roommates at the time.
She texted me out of the blue 6 months later, i suggest a fwb relationship, she likes it, but then keeps flaking and giving up.

Hurry up and get your drivers license then find a way to acquire transportation .Then you can drive her somewhere pretty, hell even picnic maybe. It opens up so many possibilities.

comfy thread bump

I feel a bit robbed tbh. It wasn't even my hottest cousin.

Forgotten..