youtu.be/Nc5p5mD08D4
youtube.com/watch?v=mOPMa75H2e0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what time is that in bongistan?

2.5 hr from now

Some guy, cheers user

1 hour and 15 minutes until it starts.

Do you mind?

Speaking of Jesus, Trump being elected president is vague Bible prophecy to be fulfilled.

like?
not a bible reader.

+ Thread was made by the Trump Campaign
+ Picture is taken before anyone is let in the building.
+ Nobody notices this.

STAY VIGILANT

No, but mass globalism is regarded as one of the sings of the Apocalypse. Trump is delaying the Apocalypse, by inciting a anti-globalism feel in the west.

Fuck off cunts. There is nothing but defeat and misery in your futures.

What I mean by vague is something which may or may not be essentially true. This is just my belief and it's simple conjecture.

Throughout the Bible, God has always had a sense of humor and love for symbolism and a play-on-words.

I forget the exact verse in the Bible, and I'm too lazy to look it up right now, but it's basically something along the lines of
>When the final trump sounds, the dead in Christ shall rise
Trump could be referring to it's original context of "warning", but eluding back to the double entendres, it could mean both a warning and a physical person with the name Trump.
Combine this with the fact that the "dead in Christ rising" is referred to as (not canonically in the Bible, mind you) as the rapture. And the instrument the angel Gabriel is to play when this takes place is a trumpet.
And this is easy 1st grader shit, but when does Donald Trump and Mike Pences' last names sound like when slurred together?
Trumpets.

This leads me to believe the rapture and/or tribulation will take place some time during either Trump's reign, or possibly one of his kin. See, this may not be referring to Trump himself, but we could have a Bush dynasty type situation after his presidency sometime down the line.

Another nice little non-Biblical trivia.
Donald is a Gaelic portmanteau of the words "ruler" and "world", or "Ruler of the World".

That's about it. Like I said, it's just conjecture and the Bible verses are a bit too vague to link it perfectly, but for some reason it just feels right.

This too.

stay salty ctr

Don't worry, I am. Reported :^)

+ Trump Thread created to lose focus from stickied OPs
+ Broken Links
+ No one notices this picture is not from the rally

STAY VIGILANT

screw the right side broadcasting stream.

+ Faggot
+ Faggot
+ Faggot

Oops, forgot to take off my sage

These tunes are noice.

You had one job, BLM.

is the chimpout still ongoing?

I took that picture and posted it because it's a long wait. Worth out of course.

fuck me there isnt room for a gnat in there

That had better be a female body inspector.

The very first thing I noticed too.

LET'S FUCKING DO THIS

CHECK EM

Pence was selected to cancel out Putin obviously, because Trump-Putin would have meant that more of the Lord's favour would have been spread out rather than concentrated.

Therefore, Trump-Pence brings the power more locally. I'm not sure about the end of the world, but maybe the horn being blown is more similar to the sound that knocked down the Walls of Jericho.

PROTEST STREAM
youtube.com/watch?v=LwtXNThowMw
This fucking stinks.

that beak

It's an evening rally so Goebbels will be there right?

Damn, so comfy

MAGA

It matches her hat.

WOW, what else do the Jewish legends say Rabbi? Let's talk about the kike fairy tales some more and how they somehow relate to us, a completely separate people with a completely separate history with fairy tales of our own (which are false compared to kike legends, of course).

Tried to think of a dairy-related innuendo joke, came up with nothing.

Reminder that this shithead is still our president.

i'd like her to give me cheese head….how about that

Protest rally looks really boring. I've been birthday partys with more people.

I hope she milks it for all its worth.

So when you say that you actually mean you want her to suck your penis until you ejaculate into her mouth right?

yes captain obvious

Interesting.
I see that first, all or most nations will scrap this multicultural/relativism thing with the rise of Nationalism/traditional values.
Second, there will be a huge spread of the Word.
Three, there will be conflicts between the nations(not WW3).
Four, a even bigger crisis will erupt world wide.
Five, the anti-Christ will come pretending to be the Messiah, will solve all of the world problems, bring peace and form a single Nation, People, Religion and institute his mark that will make physical money obsolete and only way to buy things
Six, three years and half later the anti-Christ will send his forces to slay anyone that dont follow him, the ones with the mark Christ.
Seven, due to this a huge war will explode(WW3 baby) and the Rapture happens after it(as if we reached a MAD scenario).

tl;dr: What a wall of text.

YOU COCKSUCKERS BETTER BE BOWING YOUR HEADS

AMEN

YOU BETTER HAVE TAKEN YOUR FUCKIN HATS OFF TOO

Speaking of, we need more Jonathan Edwards-tier theology on this campaign trail. Does anyone have that "'Jesus was nice' is a meme" screencap? I've been looking for it for weeks and come up with nothing.

High energy mystery meat singing.

I swear the Star-Spangled-Burger has to be the only national anthem in the world that gets cheered over.

+ Sages a Trump Rally Thread
+ Not "Stay Vigilant"
+ CTR is attempting to drag "Stay Vigilant" through the mud. This is a common Jew Tactic. The fraudulent Jew does not realize how visible he really is.
+ Continues pattern as seen in previous threads.

STAY VIGILANT

THE SHILLS ARE OBFUSCATING VIGILANCE

THE MAN'S PEOPLE ARE THIS COUNTRY'S FREEDOM

It's one of the few that doesn't sound shit to be fair.

Eurocuck detected.

That's because singing it well is a feat.

STAY MAD

You're a big autist

gtfo you fucking sperg

I don't, but I wish I did, it sounds interesting.

Where the fuck did you niggers come from?

You're ignorant and not worthy of serious response. Mind your own business, user., and get a life.

Fuck off with your Jewish fairy tales.

E.N.G. finally blocked, before they had been giving time-outs…

CUCK
U
C
K

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

No, user. I am not changing my mind about you. This time you are Filtered.

OY VEY! SHUT IT DOWN!

WHY WON'T THEY FIX THEIR SHIT

One is the "real" faggot the other is just another faggot. I don't know which one is is the CTR fag but they should both gas themselves.

Out of principle, and for honour's sake. I'm going to post my rebuke of your nonsense a couple more times to you, who are filtered, user.

Here:

You're ignorant and not worthy of serious response. Mind your own business, user., and get a life.

88 YEARS OLD

Christcucks everyone. So obsessed with Jewish fairy tales they will filter you for even mentioning it. Go find prophecies in a white fairy tale for once.

Kek.

Agreed

I'm going to have hard time reading that green-text right now, user. Having too much fun getting filtered by the cucks. It's always good when the cuckservatives get so frustrated, it feels really, really good.

its bubbles

Braunhemden

One more time, to the user. who couldn't mind his own.

fucking kek get this autist off the stage

WE WANT TRUMP

People still think these have any value.

Oh my god

It IS Bubbles

kek, what the fuck even is this? are you shilling yourself? lol go away

this guy is great

seriously a normal joe

PLS NO BULLY

Trump is on his way

HE EVEN SOUNDS LIKE BUBBLES

Excellent.

You can't even respond because you know it's true. If you are looking for "hidden prophesies" in a book of Jewish fables, you're a kike. find a better legend that doesn't make heroes out of the fucking kikes or fuck off with your bullshit.

Give me some (You)s, you pathetic waste of air.

Or go off somewhere and never post on the internet again. I hope that my disdain for your plebian opinions is very, very clear. Now go.

He reeks of cuckservatism tbh fam.

Make that 4.

There we go. Now you can considered your debt paid.

Though you are still filtered, user. As you'll remember, no time for your nonsense…

"This country can't fuckin' handle anymore off this assgrabbers bullshit. We need to get a couple cases of stones and rock off on this fucker, smoke a blunt and if there's time, stop off at the fucking Pitch 'n' Putt. 2016 comes only once, you knobheads. Don't fuckin' blow it."

8TH CHILD

WEW

Who is your favorite Jewish hero from the Bible?

This dude is pretty High Energy.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAHHHH

Satan

+ JIDF is impersonating Vigilance
+ They would not have access to the original layers.

STAY VIGILANT

You are as bad as JIDF. Get gassed.

Stop trying to make every thread about yourself and hiding behind accusations of shilling when called out on it. This is an anonymous imageboard, no one cares who you are and what you do.

OOOOOYYYYYYYYYY VEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYY

HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU HAVE TO HEAR THAT THERE IS NO ROOM FOR NAME OR AVATARFAGS
NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU OR YOUR SHILL TEAM 6
FUCK OFFFFFFFF
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCKING NORMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

also filtered and reported

lel

nobody fucking cares

HORRIBLE

This faggot has some pretty solid bantz.

Why does this remind me of

ASSHOLES AND DILDOS

ashes and echos

OY VEY DON'T GET SUICIDED HIGH ENERGY MAN

High energy vet again confirms that North Wisconsin is Best Wisconsin.

This guy is cool as fuck. Why can't he be my rep? Instead I get some nerdy nigger-lover.

this is probably what elbows and eyelets does when he's not on a manic one.

degenerates and their supporters will be purged

hurry up damnit

dubs get RWDS

You have failed and failed spectacularly

shit happens nigger

just apply bernout math

ok

Kek who are those people?

Looks like Sheriff's deputies.

(checked)

speaking with articulation and using references to yourself to argue on a shitposting imagebaord is kind of jewish m8.

Trump motorcade has left for the rally.

anybody else drinking tonight?

Faggotts standing around examining themselves and each other.

i just noticed this.
what the fuck is even happening?
why are they trying to derail a fucking Trump thread?

You're as autistic and awful as rachel maddow poster.

more like a shill purposely trying to force a meme to exist meanwhile avatar fagging and making either particular character or related shit as obnoxious as possible.

i hope the camera and mic have been neutralize on that airshit. Hillary's donors include spooky spy companies.

Why do you think? To create internal squabbling and derail shit from getting done.

this

MAGA BROTHER

(checked)

Anyone have any idea what time trump comes on?

Zzzz….

they don't want people who will/might vote for Trump to vote at all. That's they best they can hope for because they can't even get a proper gauge on us, since we're all "evil white supremacist Hilter loving Republicans".

It's painful to watch when they try to "memetalk" while using the same type of dialogue used by kike journalists. Today they've been particularly feisty I noticed.

This one's good too.

He's apparently late, which is pretty uncharacteristic so far. Then again this speech is supposed to be with a teleprompter so they're probably going over some things.

that's what a mute button is for

Country always gives me headaches. I don't even understand why, everyone around me when I was growing up listened to it.

Trump was recording a town hall with Hannity.
twitter.com/ChrisSnyderFox/with_replies

I didn't say you were jewish, Mr defensive, I said that post sounded jewish. Do you have shit reading comprehension or maybe you cannot into ID?

I mean, we are having a shit ton of happenings go down, including leaks on Soros. The shilling, CTR, and attempts to D&C the board seem to be reaching critical mass within the past couple weeks (likely making up for the periods of rather weak ass low energy shilling)

It almost seems like Soros/Clinton is calling in some emergency force to reach and spam this board with oversaturated shit and forced meming. If I had to take a guess, probably shills that got what experience they could with shilling up 4chan and then moved onto here hoping their experience with reddit and what bit of 4chan combined would allow themselves to "blend" in.

it's the whiniest genre of music outside of nurock.

If you donate to RSBN you get a message stickied at the top of chat for a few minutes

i only listen to Black Sabbath's first 4 albums

Yawn…

I don't even listen to the lyrics I always struggle to make out what singers are saying, regardless of genre. Just the combination of instruments and singer tone does it for me.

yeah got that one its comfy as fuck, here is another no music, just needs a good song to with it

Also yeah, especially on kikebook and shit, the paid shills seems to specifically be targeting trump voters and trying to mass dogpile shame, berate, and intimidate them into not voting at all.

people actually use FB?

Country is almost as degenerate is rap

Then cards are stacked against them. We've seen it all already and 4chan is easy mode. As it is I can tell Holla Forums overall seems like an older crowd.

We've all been shitposting, trolling, and memeing eachother for years. We probably agreed on some discussions to the point of mutual (no homo) dicksucking, while at other times fought bitterly to the point of saying "im not mad" and rage saging.

Sometimes I just wonder if the people I reply to here are the same ones I bantered with for the past several years.

I like. thx

Is it really that much of a surprise?

Your "come-back" is rather boring, user., rather borin-zzz…..zzz…

Oh, like I was say-zzz…zzz..

ZZzz…

In 1970 I went to a black sabbath concert at the Flint IMA coliseum. They played for exactly 1 hour and did one encore "Ironman"
(and yeah it is that flint lead in the water killing negros)

idk i think i used it for about a week maybe five years ago i just didn't see the appeal

No shit, right? This forced meme shit came out of fucking nowhere and (((they))) have done nothing but turn themselves into social pariahs whose inevitable comeback when called out on their fuck-ups is "NO U." It'd be funny if it weren't so fucking sad.

It's like watching your grandparents trying to play an app on a tablet. They have a basic understanding but have no idea of the nuance and situational nature on how to correctly post so spaghetti flies everywhere like an Italian waiter with Parkinsons.

I don't even use kikebook unironically. Normies love that shit though and honestly Trump is killing it with them. Someone posted a social media graph where Trump is fisting the Pantssuit in every category but YouTube views.

i'm honored that the Trump campaign thought of us. it shows some fucking respect. now fellate a 12 guage and make the world a better place.

Why the fuck is it taking so god damn long, I'm about to close the tab and do something else if he's not on by 10:00

I'd have figured that was is biggest crowd.

Trump motorcade has arrived.

Stay vigilant of the fact that someone on Trump's team made a thread about a rally on a board that viciously supports Trump?

How nice of them.

Thanks, Team Trump.

Then cards are stacked against them. We've seen it all already and 4chan is easy mode. As it is I can tell Holla Forums overall seems like an older crowd.

We've all been shitposting, trolling, and memeing eachother for years. We probably agreed on some discussions to the point of mutual (no homo) dicksucking, while at other times fought bitterly to the point of saying "im not mad" and rage saging.

Sometimes I just wonder if the people I reply to here are the same ones I bantered with for the past several years.

says the guy ignoring other responding posts and keeps spamming the same shit

WOP LIVES MATTER

truth bombs incoming

(checked)
THANKS, TEAM TRUMP

Giuliani: Trump is better than me.

Cucking himself for Trump. Good man.

Here's a high energy vid to help you past the time youtube.com/watch?v=hf9O-D0If6I

I've never met a wop. Got any experience with 'em?

God I hate fucking Rudi "moslems in planes wrecked my city not the jews that owned the buildings"

Sometimes I'm not sure if I'm even replying to people and not bots.

rudy should have been vp

I honestly think that Giuliani knows just how bad niggers are.

my body is ready

Wops are great.

source: half wop

All the little kiddies and wagecucks are home from school and work by now

Trump confirmed for reincarnation of Jackson

You're a little guy

WHITE LIVES MATTER

Reince is fucking drunk right now

Someone get this hothead outta here
Big guys only

TELL ME ABOUT TRUMP, WHY DOES HE FIGHT FOR THE LITTLE GUY?

MY LEFT EAR IS FUCKING DEAD

thanks for this shit link

How else could he have tidied NYC?

player.theplatform.com/p/7wvmTC/NBCOnAirProdPlayer/embed

Your left ear was weak. It deserved to die.

This governor came across well.

THE GOD EMPEROR ARRIVES

hes' on!

HE HAS ARRIVED

Neat

Yes they do

nigger lives don't

THE GOD EMPEROR IS HERE!!!

I, for one, do not reply to shills. And I don't understand why any of you feel the need to do so.

He's in the same city as the chimpout. Is there a risk to his safety?

Time for the Law and Order candidate.

Sorry it's not relevant but who is this semen demon?

Yes, they're clannish. However, they've fallen into decadence lately. They don't really fit into Anglosphere though, I think they should leave and colonise North Africa, user.

He has a lot of loyalty for a real-estate developer.

TRUMP CALLIN' OUT THE LAWLESS NIGGERS
WEW

Nothing wrong with that. Lets him be more succinct.

Goddamn it

Is this a rally or a speech?

TRUMP CALLIN' OUT THE LAWLESS NIGGERS
WEW

JIM, YOU COCKSUCKER LET ME POST

i like wearing them out, also studying them and tracing the source for their bullshit if i can.

also for the rest of us is good for sparring, but the difference is they take the fight seriously while for us it's entertainment and an opportunity to post oc.

LAWLESS RIOTERS

WEW LADS

Irks me a bit but he has done so many fucking rallies without a teleprompter that I can let a few slide. Also looks like he was only using it to get specific names and stats down.

Never mind, he's roasting dindus so I'm fine with it.

because niggers nogged, the rally changed to a written speech.

"They call the cops a racist force"

Hey, that's good. I didn't expect the Donald to be calling out the so-called "anti-racists".

TRUMP SAYS GIVE LAW ABIDING CITIZENS GUN IN ALL MAJOR CITIES TO COMBAT OUTLAWS

I actually just checked the stats and apparently more people where killed in Chicago in the last 8 years than Americans died IN THE ENTIRE AFGHANISTAN WAR!!!!!

LET ME POST

FUCKING LAME

He really needs to just STFU. He's tanking his own campaign and taking the GOP with him.

He's worried about the poll numbers, I guess. Well, whatever, this thing is a lot bigger than him, anyhow.

SHE HAS FAILED

SYSTEMATIC REMOVAL

Jim knows Trump is speaking so he decided to regulate posts on Holla Forums. That fucking kike…

West Bend is not Milwaukee you goof.

hello, normie shill

(1)

something tells me these riots are happening earlier than the elites expected. it just seems really fucking dumb to pull this kind of shit right before an election especially when you're trying to maintain the establishment.

Never mind then, he is making a written speech directed at recent nog activities.
Did he just say "it's time to address autist truths"

MIDWEST FRONT
COME BACK HOME WHITE MAN

((( )))

SYSTEMATIC REMOVAL

Good, let the media talk about what he says for a change instead of how he said it.

What a time to be alive.

Fucking reported for faggotry

niggers kill more of their kind in a year than during the KKK's entire existence.

He's calling out niggers and commies while coming off as empathetic.

He's doing a great fucking job.

someone from fox news. sorry i dont have more info.

nog votes matter

trump securing the nig vote right now

you guys hit multiple threads at the same time. Anyone with multiple tabs open can see the replies hitting different threads at the same time, idiots.

OH MAN HE IS OUTRIGHT CALLING OUT THE DEM RIGGING NOW! WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!

THE BIGOTRY OF HILLARY CLINTON

Hes indirectly red pilling everyone with crime and unemployment statistics.

Nigger-lover.

OH SHIT TRUMP'S GOING TO WIN THE NIGGER VOTE

Why do you care? Is the GOP worth something?

trump securing the nig vote right now

slowly turning the nigs anger towards the chinks and dems

The media's new meme they push is "Trump resets his campaign again", tomorrow I expect them to say he "reset" his campaign to appeal to nogs

Checked. I think that he will do well with them. He's not pussyfooting around with them, and blacks are of such a persuasion which will respect that.

Never mind then, he is making a written speech directed at recent nog activities.
Did he just say "it's time to address autist truths"

GOD DAMN IT JIM TAKE THE FUCKING POST LIKE THE DIRTY LITTLE SLUT YOU ARE

THE BIGOTRY OF HILLARY CLINTON

HILLARY ROTTEN CLINTON

They secretly love losing. They like being the underdogs, and fear winning.

THE FINANCIAL INDUSTRY

He's on fire

all the while condemning the rioters

also check'd

CALLING OUT THE LÜGENPRESSE

HIGH AS FUCK ENERGY

SYSTEM WILL BE BROKEN

THE FIRE RISES

OBONGO BTFO!

It's actually really smart. First he had to win over the Cuckservatives and the right. Then he went for the lower and middle classes. Now he is going for the Nigs. next he'll have Juan and Habeeb voting for him. If it happens I'll mark out hard.

AMERICA FIRST
AMERICA FIRST
AMERICA FIRST
AMERICA FIRST
AMERICA FIRST
AMERICA FIRST

AMERICA FIRST

Do you guys think it's a coincidence that Trump had a pic of himself wearing a shit eating grin with a taco-bowl in-front of him, while the DNC emails used "taco-bowl" as a racial slur?

AMERICA FIRST

NO MORE FOREIGN WARS

EXCEPT AGAINST SPICXICO

AMERICA FIRST

DEUTCHLAND ÜBER ALLES

On a scale of nebraska to Tallahassee where was this rally?

AMERICA FIRST
AMERICA FIRST
AMERICA FIRST

AMERICA FIRST
god damn it jim

THE TELEVISION NOISE

Jewish noise confirmed

Trump is on FIRE

AMERICA FIRST
AMERICA FIRST
AMERICA FIRST

Does Jim really not like Trump? I heard he was a kike, but that's going too far.

AMERICA FIRST
AMERICA FIRST
AMERICA FIRST

Wisconsin.

OY VEY WHY NOT ISRAEL FIRST??
ANTI-SEMITE

I bet you think you are terribly clever.

This rally is KFC/10

No, just factual :^)

WI is a shit state, they elect people into office who want to bring in rapefugess. Don't get your hopes too high.

turning the nogs against the wetback …..nice

I give it a Skin-Bleach-Cream/Watermelon

4d baby.

About fucking time

GIVE ME A GOOD NIGGER OVER A WETBACK ANY DAY

Problem is there aren't very many good niggers any more due to the overabundance of wetbacks

Wait a fucking second

Is he [email protected]/* */ the Niggers and Spics?

Trump is the D&C champ

4d chess mate. We're breaching 5d levels.

RWDS

he's the only candidate I know that keeps threatening the cartels.

he's one based motherfucker

>Is he [email protected]/* */ the Niggers and Spics?

That's not even the best part. The best part is he's d&c'ing the niggers against themselves.

But who wouldn't rather have a dead nigger than a wetback?

HE'S GOING FOR THE KILL

REMEMBER THE 33,000 DELETIONS

Chapo's son got kidnapped by a rival cartel. lel.

CRITICAL HIT

He's going full anti-lobbyist!

We won't even have to fight the race war or spill a single drop of White blood at this point. It will just be Uncle Toms and Legal Spics vs Hoodrat Niggers and Wetbacks and they'll wipe each other out.

i like when he uses the media against itself, and jewish tricks become inverted

fucking Hillary for prison confirmed

even the worst niggers are better because they at least keep to themselves and are easily taken apart. cartels are quite easily the single most dangers crime force in both of the Americas.

MIKE
WHAT
GET THE TABLES
3D Hillary on Election Day

Trump will make Right Wing Death Squads real!

He's just using their already strenuous relations against them

(((They))) are scared!

THEY'RE AFRAID

inb4 usgov harakiris

OH SHIT….. SUPER PACKS AND CTR SHILLS ARE ON DEATH WATCH!!!

OH SHIT….. SUPER PACKS AND CTR SHILLS ARE ON DEATH WATCH!!!

>>>/a/

Hopefully.

He is going to fucking eviscerate Hillary live on stage with a chain sword during the debates.

MADMAN!

interdimensional poker

Trump won tonight.

You're not even trying at this point.

33,000,000, you anti-smtpite.

I can't wait, all she has are canned talking points and she's never had to think about responding to the things Trump will call her out on. The cucks stayed quiet and on the defensive. She's never faced an unfriendly offensive attack, not once.

And he will do it calmly, coolly, and "Presidentially" :^)

are CHAMPION …fucking meme it

DUBS CONFIRM THE TABLE IS ON FIRE!

I'M WITH YOU
THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

Trying? Jap.-anima' goes there, you can call me insincere when you get there. → >>>/a/

And the shills are probably scrambling right now to Soros and Clinton in what's the next orders and how to move.

Yes please.

It's really happening.

Great Speech, but frankly i expected more.

Jews are triggered by 2D girls. Soon we'll be clearing out jewish ghettos with cute 2D girls.

Fuck off Kike

nah, he'll wield the motherfucking Beast Cutter

Checked.

Tell me, brother. When is the first debate?

repulsive tranny livestreaming from outside the rally

periscope.tv/w/1eaJbLaAYBoKX

So when is this Trump townhall on Hannity anyway?

embed related is a stream, but I don't know when it is.

The three debates are scheduled for September 26 at Hofstra University in New York, October 9 at Washington University in St. Louis and October 19 at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. Triple Dubs for the God Emperor! Kek Vult.

(checked)
September 26, if I recall correctly.

the Don was absolutely brilliant tonight.

my freedom boner can only get so big

Who's smug now, user.?

go to the oven kike.

>>>/oven/

Touché.

September 26th, I believe.

TRUMP WILL WIN

I'm pretty smug about you being so butthurt.

I can't take it anymore lads. It was funny at first but it's just infuriating now.

Corey going hard. Don in tears

are you 12, or just a lib straight out of college?

Dying beasts thrash the hardest.

What? You all are weird.

This is why you don't pander to nogs or concede ground in any way due to muh PR, they'll just keep attacking you and try to pass your pandering as further insults.

Yawn… Boring.

You think this is bad wait until he wins.

What crowd are they talking about? I didn't see them once

It's Clinton News Network, user. It's in the name that's obvious they'd be so in bed with the clinton campaign.

are you 12, or just a lib straight out of college?

Filtered.

Also:

>>>/a/

That's the Jap.-anima' board at Holla Forums.

It's Clinton News Network, user. It's in the name of just how obvious they would be being in bed with the Clinton/Kike campaign.

That's it, it's over. We president now

They should make the TRUMPs royalty, this is tiresome to do every few years, user.

Jesus christ, I kept getting errors about my post. Traffic must be pretty damn active right now.

ZZzz….

In the effort to stay awake…

ZZzz…. Filtered.

You talk like it wasn't set in stone the day the pulse lost a few pulses.

youtu.be/Nc5p5mD08D4

can't embed because it's already posted here

Kike I have been here for 2 years, 5 years counting halfchan and I have never heard anyone refer to /a/ as that.

ZZzzzz…

Boring.

Could you do me a huge favor and just not make any posts for a month or two, stick around, read up but sit in the shame corner.

You say that like 5 years is an accomplishment.

No joke, one of their new narratives is how Trump's losing focus and stamina with muh polls behind closed doors of his campaign. Clinton even made new propaganda about muh tax returns with guest quotes from Rato and Romney

those fucking assholes.

just filter and report the kike.

Well, it's been a good time. For future reference:

Anons. to filter.

+The ones who scream "Jew" whenever anyone disagrees with them.

+The ones who post Jap.-anima', actually these should be sent to >>>/a/ because they get really triggered and so they can be a little fun after all

You are so painfully transparent I feel embarrassed for you.

dramaboo77 livestreaming from milwaukee hood, nothing going down, just touring the fire damage

youtube.com/watch?v=mOPMa75H2e0

How about we fix that?

Nope, nope. You're already filtered, user. A man can only take so much boring-ness in one sitting. Instead:

Let's take a look at some of these feeds from outdoors.

Leave Jew

I believe you are so new that you haven't actually figured out how to filter yet.

Where did you come from I am legit curious?

You're worse then the kikes that use buzzwords in their arguments. Have some self-respect.

I'm sure of it. He said he just filtered me in , when he had implied the same back in .

(checked)
The difference is, most of the time we're calling a spade a spade. When shills try to exploit that and deflect the blame to their accusers, it shows because the truth is not on their side.

Where do you think we are?

it's "anime"
We need the art guy back.

Where are the Jap.-anima' posters?

>>>/a/ ?

I mean where did they go?

Containment?

>>>/a/?

What did we do to get the shills so fucking crazy lately?

we won

Oh yeah I kinda forgot what winning was like.

Wait a sec, where have I seen those numbers before?

I'm ready for him. By September-October (when this art book comes out) I'll really be ready for him.

He had the crowd chanting "America First!".

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Just watched it. He shits on niggers and commies throughout. He's not backing off one inch.

Calls out generational welfare niggers as useless.

That shit is coming to a rapid end.

One of the best speeches he's given in some time.

Trump is going to fucking crush Clinton.

Where are the shills? Has the Ramen run out? Trump is skullfucking Clinton.