Alternatives

What are the best alternatives to this hideous penis loving website?
Pros/cons please.

Other urls found in this thread:

32ch.org/b/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FidoNet
telnetbbsguide.com/
unichan2.org
32ch.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't like the gibes of this picture sir

Nice dubs sir and what gibes?

dogchan, on fidonet

omg the first 3 letters of that file start are 666

haha stacey. how will it be when you're 40 and you have pussy falling out?

Url?

Those are trips… I meant vibes…
Jesus fucking christ

ok :^)
32ch.org/b/

cancer begets caner, whod have thought

at least labeling it as cancer we can hope to curb its spread

heres an alternative

how about you kys?

Hello. I happen to be the translator of that drunkard. He was directing you to kill your self. Good day.

do you get paid to be his translator? If not, then why not?

Oh good, all we need is a consenus now.

Hopefukly I'll get paid soon

Fuck. Nevermind

Actually trips means I get paid :^) so yes good day

have you ever posted any other dicks than these 3 dicks?

memes become memes for a reason…that reason is that at their heart they have a kernel of truth to them.
In this case the kernel is a 3000 acre corn field.
In case you haven't heard yet, Holla Forums is now delisted. Daily average PPH is down in the 80's and still falling. It may not be actually dead, but technically neither is endchan. Thirty days from now this board will be getting 50 posts per day, if it is even still up at all. It is over.
Sometimes memes are 100% true.

That used to be a lot easier to disprove than it is today.

Seems to me that the best alternative is to migrate over to endchan. There isn't anything going on there right now, which means we wouldn't be shitting on anyone or be seen as invading. I see that at least some of us have already gone over there anyway, which means that the more of us that go the more life there will be in it.
On the con side, it will take time to pick up a decent activity level, and I have no idea what the moderation there is like. Can it really be worse than here though? I don't think so.
I know some people will point to privacy issues, but tbh everything that they say about it is true of this site as well. 8ch has a policy of protecting privacy and shielding your personal data, but in practice it is actively mining every user every post. The policy is just words. So I can't accept that as a concern when looking at alternatives to 8ch because it is a concern here as well.
There are also other alternatives that are not technically chans but function like them. I know a lot of old-school ex-4/8channers have gone that route. Not sure I want to do that quite yet myself, but it is an alternative.

I was just kidding about dogchan. FidoNet exists but it's an old BBS network that's separate from the Internet.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FidoNet
There are probably some FidoNet nodes also running as telnet BBS reachable from the Internet. I don't know of any, but probably some are listed here:
telnetbbsguide.com/
Of course it's more authentic if you dial in over analog modem into a BBS in your local area.

9gag is the best choice

Every post here is literally just a shit post of recommendations for meme sites. That's one of the major reasons why Holla Forums is such shit
This guy doesn't even try to be funny, it's like a kid telling random people to go die because he considers the minimal reaction he gains as attention. It's the equivalent of fags saying "XD you got trolled faggot" when they spend more than an hour spamming KKK

Just watch netflix and play videogames, if you need information on a specific topic just go on a forum for said topic.

reddit

unichan2.org

you need a minimum of grey matter for reddit, user
not many 8channers have it

Who is the girl in OP?

Redditors are idiots, they write entire essays and manage to say nothing.

Oh uni

Sin

I like Nextchan because the code was made by Josh so it's much better.

32ch.org/
If you really want to know