Tfw convinced my autistic weeb little sister to call me onii-chan

Dude, you can do so much more y'know

you sick anime fuck

How old is your little sister?

This

Make sure she behaves herself user. As her older brother you need to set an example and guide her; even if your parents prefer being soft and enabling of the worst behavior.

wtf I thought she was like 1รจ or something, ewww so gross so gross so gross so gross

10*

Always wanted a little sister.

Aww. Really?

Yes. I am that fatherly, big brother, protector type.

Would you grab onto her?

Like, to be protect her of course. (from approaching monsters idk)

I would definitely steer her away from harm. Grab her, hold her hand, scold and discipline when needed.

Discipline her well. Then she shall be the one steering you.

Riding you*

I would. Girls need discipline. Firm but fair.

what the fuck is going on here

a samefag fapping to the idea he got someone to hit his younger sister

noice

It's called a conversation. I'm 642, 647, 657 and 810.

Y-you little shit, how'd you do it? I
I've been trying to get my 7yo cousin to call me nee-chan for the past year, and she just looks at me like I'm a fucking sperg. She knows.

she's fucking 7 you saddo

You lucky bastard ;-; I've always wanted a cute little sister, but my parents refused my request so now I'm fucking alone.

She still talks down to me like I'm her retarded/autistic/paraplegic little brother, and it kills me on the inside.

Why? They're always cunts, and you never get to bully them like you would with a younger brother.

post bubbies.

Holy shit good job OP.

source of that? iwatched it one time and i really liked it

oh sur. Yeah. Just a regular conversation' I believe ya! Sick pedos

user, you have to be in charge. You don't even have to be a big guy. Just be a big guy for here.

Scold her, women are natural born betas.

If only they were natural born submissives

They are, women have 2 basic instincts, reject/accept for reproduction or protect little things.

I'd damage her little things myself more than protecting them ;)

She must show basic respect for you. If she does not, she ought to be put over the knee for a reminder.

Look at this goy, getting his sister to call him onii-chan instead of superior aniki.

Stfu

now convince her to have sex with you and record you having sex. you'd be the coolest OP ever

While we're on subject,anybody got any good little sister/big sister wincest stories? or awkward sexual encounters work well.

sure

Little sisters are so easy lol