Yo, whats up ? why was Holla Forums unlisted ?

yo, whats up ? why was Holla Forums unlisted ?
Did Dysnomia dump his 500GB CP collection and and Jim got nervous and unlisted this board ?

holy fuck, you are right.

166pph

Nope, he's just embarrassed

It has been almost 6 hours since Holla Forums disappeared from the board list.

Just another example of how he's actively trying to destroy this board

Hi Dysnomia, I repeatedly noticed your masochistic tendency to anonymously shit on yourself.

fix your board

Dumbass :^)

of course it's not the dickspammers or the fap threads that are destroying this board

Hmm?

it's always the dicks that are popular

You guys will never get it. The spammers, the self loathing pedo shit, the narcissistic obsession with himself. The weird mood swings, the fucked up sleeping patterns, the half hearted self dox.

Dysnomia is the spammer and always was. He floods and shits up the board when he gets no attention, deletes and bans whatever and whoever he wants and then makes a meta thread, stickies it and those dumb enough to believe he was sincere will just get more pissed.

He'll say "dumbass newfags" etc etc, disappear. Then get into serious mode about spam and cp. Start attention whoring again, spamming, rinse and repeat.

It's the same, over and over. It''s not going to change. No BO, admin or vols are here that cares anymore to even try.

He's depressed/schizophrenic. This place is all he has, so he directs as much attention on himself as possible.

The End. There's nothing to save here anymore, and no good alternatives. It's over.

DERP!

Dysnomia is a pedo?!! Fuck man.. omg

That was not needed, unless you're looking to be a dumbass
lol. He's a cunt

first wizardchan
now Holla Forums
what do people against Holla Forums

Pretty much this.
PPH daily average was below 90 and continuing to plummet, and he was sick of getting that thrown in his face every day.

Sick of getting that thrown in his face? He was the one undermining the board and making the PPH so low.

I know that, and you know that, but he has so far been unable to get that fact through his thick skull.

Yeah, remember the two times (that I know of) when he dumped cp into a thread, left it up for hours and hours, and then nuked the whole board except for the pony thread?

Another pathetic effort by Dysnomia to generate posts/controversy/interest and breathe one more day of life into this aborted fetus of a board.

come on, Slutnomia can't be this shallow, there must be a deeper meaning behind her actions

we need to summon her for some answers

this basically

i didn't even notice. i have shortcuts that take me right to the catalogs of my two favorite boards

I don't understand why he fucks with it so much, it's not like this place has lots of visitors and decent traffic. There are no new visitors to give him the attention he wants.

I'm glad I've left this place, I come back every now and then to see if there's any drama with the Jim the underage ladyboy rapist and his shitty board owners. I've found a couple of decent chans, that have good OC, mixture of fun and intelligent threads and it has decent users too. Oh, no edgy teens spamming dicks, and there's not to many pedos. And no, it's not that dick spamming 32 chan.

I'm just want to give pedos the credit where its due, some of them can be decent and funny and have intelligent conversation

This is probably the deadest chan I visit. I would say this place is turning into Wizard chan 2.0, but this place has no user base. It's dead. Virgins asking how to approach girls and pedos with their philosophy on why age of consent is wrong, are what you guys find entertaining these days. Same threads over and over again.

Enjoy your shit 8ch.

HE FIGURED OUT MY PATTERN. (((SHUT IT DOWN)))

If this place is an FBI honeypot then I gladly visit the FBI to fuckin arrest me. Also my fine lad, intelligent conversation is a MUST here :^)

why'd you shut down that thread of that 13 yo, he was gonna give us some sexy chat logs :,(

We answered according to our moods, sometimes telling the truth, sometimes spreading the most Godawful lies and myths we could devise ​.

Why not? We felt that this book was a true Classic (literatus immortalis) and, since the alleged intelligentsia had not yet discovered it, the best way to keep its legend alive was to encourage the mythology and the controversy about it.

Increasingly, people wrote to ask me if Timothy Leary had written it, and I almost always told them he had, except on Fridays when I am more whimsical, in which case I told them it had been transmitted by a canine intelligence – vast, cool and unsympathetic – from the Dog Star, Sirius.

You seem to know a lot about a website you never visited for a guy that was in prison for so long.

fuck off goon

Ur a gay

Eh, Dysnomia's become even worse than that half breed nigger that owns Holla Forums (Imkampfy). He's sperging out & power tripping on a dying chan site. Let him have his little super secret club. Jim will pull the plug on Holla Forums eventually anyway.

I touch a nerve dawg? There was a 4cuck screenshot posted on another chan, 4cuck planned raiding here but stopped because they realised this place has about 12 people active at anyone time. It would be to easy. LMAO, ROFLMFAO, LOOLOLOLOLL

Have fun with your 13 users. Holla Forums was even de-indexed because it showed how few people use this dive. lmfao, hahahahhaa, ohhhh lolollolo