War in Ukraine is restarting

Why nobody is talking about this?

They are about to fight again

75 chars 75 chars 75 chars 75 chars

No matter what, slavshit dies either way.
Good.

1. Because it isn’t actually happening.
2. Sage for zero effort.

CRIMEA RIGHTFUL CLAY! GIB ME UKRAINE! NEW USSR NOW!
t. putin

fuck off jew

Haven't they been fighting this whole time?

By fighting I mean sitting in their trenches drinking vodka while Cyka Blyadanov empties a belt for the 600th time on the AGS-30 at an 80 degree angle.

I keep saying it here the whole week, media in past months ramped up their anti-Putin articles plus the failed sabotage in Crimea was the first attempt to provoke Russia. I expect war in upcoming months till November, so that Obama could remain as the president.

Off and on, yes. The Minsk talks failed and there have been at maximum a few days reprise before shelling continues.

Ugh well I knew it would reescalate sooner of later.
Good Luck Putin, May God protect Holy Russia

I've been wondering, are there any Ukrainian refugees (no matter if legit or fake ones) invading the EU?

Sage because it triggers your shilling.

yes.

Why are the first replies always so shitty?

The ones in here aren't even shills, just cuckchan users shitposting as fast as possible to get le ebin first reply.

And how many? 10K? 50k? 100k?

The issue is that the Ukrainian "government" led by Poroshenko is supported by the US and EU, and they're the ones breaking the Minsk agreement by shelling DPR. The citizens for the most part seem to buy into the propoganda that the people refusing to follow Poroshenko after the coup are Russian invaders.
The people in the DPR are the ones under the most fire, and they're far more likely to go to Russia since the EU is funding the people attacking them in the first place.

is it a problem?

They are immigrating to Poland. Can you even begin to imagine how shitty your life must be to immigrate to Poland out of all places? It's like immigrating to central Africa.

i always thought shills monitor what comes in on the first page tbh.

When I said Ukrainians I didn't mean the DPR populace since they self identify as Russian AFAIK.

Large numbers of foreign refugees are never a good thing.

You best mean in this thread and not that there are no shill on this board.

guessing because they aren't Jeiwsh. The ones smart enough to get into the US play the kike card to make it easier to get in.

So, Visiting Ukraine would be bad AORN?

You can't just claim to be a kike, you need proofs. Unless you are moving to Israel, then being 1/256 Jewish should suffice.

I am 0/0 Kike

DPR populace views being Russian as an ethnicity and Ukrainian as a nationality. Then there's Ukrainians who view themselves this way both ethnically and nationality wise. Not many anons realize this, also the (((media))) mucks things up with their shit dialogue.

Nearly every Russian and Ukrainian I knew (New York) changed their name. I'm guessing they did this as a tactic? I felt bad asking. I know they usually go to Israel then Canada before coming into the US.

what's the exspiery on a bulit?
Those in the vid looked old as shit

they don't really expire, just become less reliable and somtimes more volatile over time depending on powder composition

stuff in the vid is probly several decades old, anywhere from 60s-90s

ive got several thousand rounds from 1954 and haven't had a misfire yet

They never even stopped fighting. This shit will probably go on for 50 years just look at Korea

Germany turned them away if I remember right. Didn't consider Ukraine to be an 'active war zone'.

she could invade my heart tbh

What a bunch of cunts.

Yea that happened, it's a fucking joke!

They pass through Pooland and the Czech Republic, they should have applied for refuge there

D&C

about 500k-1m migrated to poland

It can't be D&C because we never were united in the first place

Fuck off kike. Slavs are white

some yes some no

All slavs are white. If they're not white, then they're not slavs
Fuck off

slav is a language group not an ethnic one. case by case basis. Russia ( native russians ) is one of the whiter slavic countries.

I'm fairly sure "slavs" also refers to the three slavic ethnic groups: West Slavs (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland), East Slavs (Russians, Belorussians, Ukrainians), and South Slavs (Croats, bosniaks, Serbs, Montegnegrins, Bulgarians)