I'm back on the internet. lol

Video is me during my first bid at "Gladiator Camp" It's already set to my scene

youtu.be/ONnbTx4BrL8?t=2m53s

Anyways, it's good to be back on the internet Holla Forums. I've just been released from prison after my 2nd bid. I used to browse 4chan a lot before I was sent to prison for the first time. I found this place via a 2ch thread. After I got out I became even more of a recluse and ended back in prison for a slightly more serious charge. Anyway, here's a video of me. How many of you guys are like how I was back then? It can happen to you too. I had no social life, friends or pussy!! I just snapped.

Other urls found in this thread:

wcfcourier.com/news/metro/teen-sentenced-for-attacking-girl-in-restroom/article_562f18e9-e965-5d38-93b8-de4400d497ae.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2174902/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

R 24
face and timestamp

proof or fuck off

O.k here. Sorry for low pic resolution. I'm not allowed to own cameras or recording equipment. Had to use my Memas early 2000's camera phone.

Corner image is me back when I was arrested after my first prison release.

Congratulations. Your ==SAGE== has been cancelled.

I wonder if i can just report you for using one

As long as my parole officer screens any images I take. I'll be fine. I used the my memas cam phone not mine.

Well fuck me sideways

truly white trash

Well I don't stab people so I have that going for me.

How long was your first and second stretch?
Why did you go back to prison?

was sentenced to 12-15 years for 1st offence. But had option juvie bootcamp to get your sentence drastically reduced. I skipped that and got moved into the hole in the main prison. did 3 years 4 months in total after I got my sentence cut on appeal. Out on parole for around 6 months and I was beat up, which ended up with me loosing half of one ear. I took my revenge on the perps younger brother. stripped him naked, tied him up, poured water on him which i pretended was gasoline. took photos and mailed to the guy who beat me. I was caught ( my dna was on the photos) and sent to a psych hospital for 4 years and did 1 and half in prison.

Something is eerie about your pic, it kind of looks shopped, as if a twelve year old shopped a bearded chin on his face, pretty serial-killer-esque. Did you get a mental check up or have you been diagnosed with anything?

The letters on the paper are probably shopped

Did they pay you for filming you and broadcasting it?

Just because you're in prison doesn't mean you have to forfeit your copyright laws. Sue them.

Also welcome to Holla Forums.

Yep, that all checks out.
Sorry Boggs but I had to make sure.

So I hear this Boggs guy pulled a knife on a girl

Oh fuck I forgot to redact your dob on one

This thread reminds me, has anyone heard from bankanon?

He followed some poor lolita into a bathroom and pooled a knife on her. He didn't even get to second base before she ran out
XD

Dude we dont care what you did
we aint gonna judge you
You paid your debt to society
Welcome to b

Damn the comments on that video piss me off, what does Boggs think of it? :)

wcfcourier.com/news/metro/teen-sentenced-for-attacking-girl-in-restroom/article_562f18e9-e965-5d38-93b8-de4400d497ae.html

Where did you get the idea of the water instead of gasoline from? tbh it's pretty clever

He hasn't spoken since I pulled his vine link.
I might have scared him off.
fuck

perma-ban from Dys if true

Well I'm sorry!
I dox people sometimes, it was a fucking reflex!!

Hang on, Let me try and find his phone number

Oh silly oh you

No useful meta from photo.
When did we start hashing exif data
?

Do you want to be anonymous or not, cukc.

I HAVE SEEN THIS PERSON BEFORE. THE PERSON IN THE LITTLE PHOTO IS NOT THE SAME AS THE PERSON IN THIS PICTURE.

THIS IS DYSNOMIA.

i was gonna answer some q's and chill but with all the info posted maybe nows not the best time.

I'm not the type to post photographs wouldn't bother me a bit.

Sorry dude, we had to be sure. Dys can take down the info. But please stay
this isn't 4chan We are kind of hard core like that.

this is hardly doxing the guy posted his whole real name, you literally just did a google search

Well, look at it this way: people could have accessed this information about you regardless of it being posted here. It's all public, I mean. I hope that helps (probably not).

I posted the prison info

dumb ass not the article.

Nothing to see here guys
We have been pranked

He's not a registered sex offender which means he's still in prison

Dysnomia you sly motherfucker you.
Really had me going you fuck

Oh wait yeah he is. He just moved
to Colorado

Wish he could atleast try to answer some questions

I just wonder if the majority of the posters in Holla Forums have sexual misbehaviors.

It's a different guy. Notice the ears.
Also, I doubt Hobbs could grow a beard like that.
Fuck, I'm almost 30 and still can't grow a beard.

Does a lack of sex drive count as a sexual misbehavior?

Nope you are just boring.
I had sex with my dog for one hour you hitch see if you can topple him.

Like watching an 11 yo strip kind of sexual misbehaviors?

you missed alot and nothing .

and the other 20% think both factions are idiots.

That's all I can think of right now.

You say we were trolled
I say that was more fun than we usually have

This was just a government test

Autism prevents accurate facial recognition.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2174902/
I actually see this trolling/deceiving strategy pretty frequently on imageboards. It's always funny how many people take the bait. And there are more than just autists on imageboards that have impaired facial recognition, so there are many fish in the sea.

Baguette Pam Pamâ„¢

Those grapes look kinda funny to me?