Live in rural area

wat do?

Say no and tell the bitch to get a fake id
Then look in mirror and realize you're incapable of ever being value by another person cuz you're banal and mundane
Then stop posting who threads here

yeah?

Alcohol is degenerate. Fug the 16 year old instead of getting drunk all the time.

Buy it for her this time and give her a week. Bitch will come back and you can recommened chillen with you instead of whatever faggot shes buyin for. Just do it, faggot.

Pedo scum like you will die on DOTR.

lol

Thats what the law says, pedo-kike.

The law says lots of stupid shit.

I'm betting the 16yo has tits and hips. Ergo, adult features, no attraction to children present, nopedo.

She's 10

Age of consent varies though

Not a pedo unless you want to fuck children.
With the modern excess of hormones girls aged 14-17 are fully developed but still illegal.
t.want to fuck a fully developed 15 year old that everyone mistakes for older but can't because ain't about dying in prison for fucking underage girls.
feelsbadman

Do the adult thing, report her to her parents that she's running around like a whore trying to get alcohol.

nay. she will get used to you and make you buy it for her every now and then. unless she's planning to drink it with you, then fuck you, tell her to fuck off.

Post something worthwhile.

16-yo? She wants something else, OP, you stupid pisshead. She wants to examine your foreskin for flexibility, and your seed for potential future breeding opportunities with you.

im pretty sure shes actually legal there, so just take sex

sell him alcohol,

Sex for alcohol

Or just punch the degenerate whore in the face & close your window

Either way, she's a cum bucket who'll end up dead by the time she's 30

Teach me how to nigger text, wise one

get her hooked on meth and make her fuck hobos for it.

Tell her that you can't buy her alcohol unless she becomes your totally devoted waifu. She either accepts, a net benefit uuuu, or she leaves, which is also a benefit.

Sounds win/win to me, OP!

I should know… I'm a retarded Autistic Faggot!

Buy her this alcohol already

Drink all the alcohol yourself, and make her drink the alcohol that has been filtered through your kidneys.

Trade sexual relations for alcohol after all she is getting you to break the law for her do the same to her. Also you can black mail her for both of those thing if shit hits the fan.