This is the tranny that supposedly fucked Sam Hyde. Live now:

This is the tranny that supposedly fucked Sam Hyde. Live now:

chaturbate.com/meanbabe/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof_(law)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof_(truth)
archive.fo/25GGL
archive.fo/0RLm3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Damn he lucked out

apparently "she" just face fucked him

Sam confirmed for God Tier taste

Traps are gay, you know.

Good for him.

And that only makes them better

FAIL CHARACTER ASSASSINATION THREAD. Holla Forums LOVES TRAPS

Fukin dropped.

did Hyde give or receive?

The trap claims that he only liked to get face fucked (I'm not making this up).

she says he fucked her and she sucked his dick.

no she didn't. Just ask in the chatroom. I asked if she fucked Sam and she said "No, I just face fucked him"

is this a meme or did he really fuck this trap?

I'm telling you what she said, faggot. I'm not making shit up on someone else's behalf like you.

this trap claims he did

Wut? How did i in anyway make something up on anyone elses behalf in my post?

I assumed you are since you responded to me so quick

Ask yourself this:

Why would some no name trap make this shit up? Would it get him more attention to claim that some no name comic on youtube fucked him? No, it wouldn't. It makes no sense that this trap would make this shit up for attention since Sam Hyde's user base is small as fuck.

Before this person transitioned, their name was Gammon. Gammon was a big MDE fan but an seriously fucked up dude with real issues. Sam took Gammon and his friend under his wing and they hung around the MDE compound a bit and collaborated on some vids. But Gammon got increasingly mental and ended up becoming transgender and hated everything about his old self and old interests, including MDE. Gammon, I don't know "her" female name, is an attention whore and for the past few years has been trying to convince the internet she and Sam had sex. She even claimed Sam raped her and involved the FBI who interviewed Sam. Btw, Gammon drove his mutual friend with Sam, the artist known as orangy, to suicide by facilitating a drug addiction which killed him.

Sam didn't fuck a trap. This trap is a crazy attention seeking psycho who you should not engage.

She gets attention from all the Chan's for it
And now look it's boosting her chaturbate viewers

what a rube

Cool story. Where are the vids? Where has Sam ever talked about this?

Not him but like the first or second episode of KSTV sam talks about how the FBI is visiting him

This trap has always had a high viewer count on chaturbate.

t. trap lover

where's the proof? It looks like you just made this shit up off the fly.

Also this guy is correct

He is obviously getting attention since there is a whole fucking thread about him

That doesn't explain him fucking a trap. The trap never claimed he was FBI. This proves nothing.

Still waiting for proof.

I'll provide proof as soon as you provide proof Sam fucked a trap

Are you retarded? I am saying that this trap claimed he fucked her. I'm not claiming it is proof, I am simply laying out an allegation. There is no proof to suggest otherwise so that is why I am asking you for proof.

That's not how this works
You dont need to prove there is a flying species of rainbow giraffes just because some trap on chaturbate said they saw them befrore

*disprove

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof_(law)

I HAVE YOUR PROOFS RIGHT HERE

SOMEBODY SAYING SOMETHING IS NOT PROOF
IT IS INADMISSIBLE EVIDENCE

well by your own logic, you saying its not proof doesn't disprove either.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof_(truth)

By your logic all people accused of rape should have to show up in court even when there's no evidence other than a crazy bitch sperging out

t. sam hyde

The burden of proof doesn't fallm on me idiot

the burden of proof is on you

By your logic all people could prevent criminal conviction just by saying they didn't do it.

what you guys are trying to do is cute, but i know what i'm talking about.

No, there should be no court case unless there's suffici3nt evidence to even start an investigation first. A crazy trap qualifies neither of thesee

I'm going to use this in court next time

Can you prove that this trap is crazy in a court of law?

If the onus of proof of guilt is of the accuser , the chances of false, misleading, speculative and unsubstantiated accusations is minimised. If it is other way round it will open floodgates to plethora of such accusations. If the onus is not on the accuser, nothing stops an accuser to accuse anybody & everybody of any crime.
For example I can accuse you of any crime and you have to prove your innocence.

ITT: retarded stormweenies try to defend Sam Hyde

thats cute, where did you study law again?

ITT: Retarded commies believe in a trap

maybe that is why he couldn't keep that gallon of milk down while working out, his stomach was all ready full of protein drink straight from the hose.

i'm actually trying to prove that he fucked it.

Top of my class at Yale

cute

wait are people really having a problem with Sam fucking a tranny like it is a bad thing?

Cute

Hello newfag, maybe you should lurk a bit more before posting

No sign if anyt life in this poster, you are a complete preordained lifelessfag

Looks like you lost the argument. Stay mad that we proved you wrong

What does that even mean? Go back to reddit

look, I spaced after the greentext, am I reddit spacing? reddit spacing is when you tab after every sentence you retard, learn to learn

That doesn't mean you win an argument when you claim adhom.

what is wrong with sliding your dick into an asshole?

i graduated top on my class at both stanford and yale law

cute

go back to law school pal, you're embarrassing those who have mastered the those who have mastered the field(me)

Using Adhom means you lost your argument, which you just did. Stay mad

Leave it to a retard to save trap webms

you're saying I used adhom to prove you wrong. You are using adhom as an insult against my personality. That is ad hominem.

I graduated top of my class at both Harvard and yale and Princeton and duke law. I have over 300 confirmed conviction. I'm sitting hear next to my sharper image flan, she just blew me, it was worth all the cash. So go ahead and take your best shot

It's an identification of a fallacy within your argument and has nothing to do with a personal characteristic or trait of you. Shit bait you blow

Its not Adhom if someone is stating facts, such as I am. You are mad, which is a fact.

adhom

adhom

I'm making no argument therefore no adhom. You post the argument about 20 posts up. Shoulda stayed in highschool brainlet

Post most Bailey

adhom

Adhom

Yes you are, idiot. You are claiming X person is not relevant because they used ad hominem. That is an argument.

What's up Stu

Adhom

You want proof?

Listen to what Sam has to say archive.fo/25GGL

adhom

i made these webms :^)

Nowhere did i ever say that
SEARCHING FOR ARGUMENTS… NONE FOUND

you respond to people saying "adhom". You are using it as a buzzword like trendy faggots on youtube. It doesn't prove anything, especially on a board like this.

Any no makeup bailey?

Grow up kiddo

Come at me with a properly formulated argument and I'll consider your position, cchild

Nice ad hominem

This is SPECIFICALLY WHAT I DID NOT ASK FOR

Nice adhom

This is from the Holla Forums MDE page from a thread which did not survive the hack unfortunately. At the time, Sam confirmed it was him by livestreaming himself on the thread.

You are insecure as fuck. (adhom)

IMAGINE MY SHOCK ITS ANOTHER ADHOM

nice adhom here

Also here is archived post from the r/milliondollarextreme sub with a statement from Sam

archive.fo/0RLm3

Sam is a trap fucker

This doesn't prove anything.

You obviously have some bias here

Proves a lot when you think about it
Stop trying to adhom him off the witness stand, a judge would throw you out

Adult Swim is transphobic, alert the twitters. Poor Sam Hydeflowershine just wanted to love traps and weave his baskets underwater but his grandmother needed a penis transplant so he took his comedy to the big bad adult swim and they said they wanted him to be edgy but not too edgy and he just thought about getting his grandmother that new cock she wanted so bad and he did it and said the things they made him say and then when they found out one of the episodes of season 2 was going to be an internal cumshot from a tranny's delicate femine asshole they canceled the entire season because of how transphobic they are. Sad.

BLOW IT OUT YOUR FUCKING ASS YOU 4 AUTISTIC FAGGOTS

the tranny's story has changed over time too

See what I did here? You prove nothing still. You really think this would fly in court? You are a faggot.

It proves that some guy is desperately trying to defend himself with no proof whatsoever. Where are these tweets? Where are the PMs of him talking with this tranny? They don't exist because it didn't happen.

how so?

maybe the story always felt more like a different story and only now has medicine allowed that story to be comfortable in the story's own stitched-back-up-Thailand-skin.

Judge: case dismissed you played yourself
Good job cat, taking bets on how many days til disbarrment

this reads like someone who is desperately trying to hide the truth

this

Nice samefag

Nice try, kike

INNOCENT

Adhom…looks like we know who the real noseberg is here

Is femiinism back in style?

What did i mean by this

SAM
BTFO
T
F
O

I'm not proofing if Sam fucked a tranny or not. I'm proofing how assinine it is to believe an accusation without any proof

Then you should be attacking the same people who are claiming that I have no proof as well. It's a two way street.

Because you have no proof. An accusation isn't proof. But let's go by your messed up logic and say it is proof. So why would they be double standards on the Tranny but not towards Sam who is accusing the tranny of lying

I talked to Gammon personally actually because I really like his music. He called bullshit on basically everything Sam had said about him and "Qman" who is actually Orangy (aka Jeri). Gammon and Orangy had been making music together for years, and Gammon pointed something out that really hurts Sams accusations. And that is that after he had said Orangy was staying over at Sam's house, and saw "steam chatlogs of him telling him to spy on him" Both Gammon and Orangy put out songs that featured remixes to eachother. So no it doesn't make any sense.

proof?

Why do you people even care? No one even knows who either of these faggots are so why even care? Faggots have sex every day so why is this pair so special.

Sam isn't a fag

Closed all the chatlogs because I didnt anticipate someone to ask, but I am currently friends with him on steam

yes we are, because trannies are fucking faggots.