YouTube is Cancer

YouTube is cancer. Look at this front page. You have
My question is; why does it have to be this way? Who is to blame for this? Is it because the internet is mostly populated by young people, or is it catering to a certain mindset that I just don't understand? I'm not sure what would be any better at this point, but I believe that this schlock is an obvious sign that YouTube is pretty much terminal at this point. I realize that this isn't anything new and it's been like this for a long time. I guess I'm just frustrated at the realization.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HYTqvsI4Q1U&t=50s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You know that YouTube suggests videos based on your viewing history right? The only reason you have shit reccomend is because you have shit tastes.

Where the fuck have you been? It's been cancer for a while now
You also forgot to mention the comments

Brave Wilderness is alright though

Yeah, but that's a clean front page without any search history. This is how the page appears when you first go to the site and when you haven't searched for anything.

Yeah, but I want to know why.

I have no idea what that is.

Yeah, I'm sure it is…you really don't understand the extent to which Google's algorithms track you.

Yeah OP you are kinda misunderstanding it

I don't know to what extent they track me, but you haven't said anything that somehow proves that the image in question is indicative of my, or anyone's, browsing history. Basically, you're wrong.

Not him but I couldn't care less about whether or not you know how they actually collect and use your data

Yes

Ok, that's nice. I don't care whether or not you care about whether or not I know how they actually collect and use my data. What's your point?

So are you. Tell us something we don't know.

No need to throw around insults, user.

ya blew it

Whenever I cook spaghetti.
The only way i can tell if it's ready is to throw some at the wall to see if it sticks.
I'm not a chef, pasta isn't my thing.

The more you post, the more you demonstrate your ineptitude. Do you truthfully believe that YouTube has a "default" page? Either you are an incredibly unfunny troll or just your run of the mill 4chan troglodyte.

says the fag throwing insults about (((jew)))tube

I don't have any subscriptions.

Just use a damn timer, pasta's cooking time corresponds with how long you keep it in boiling water.

no u
eat shit tbh fam

OP is right tbh this is what mine looks like with no log in

Hey, I'm just speaking the truth. Is it, or is it not, cancer? If you disagree, then maybe you're part of the problem.

I knew a girl in high school with that exact name.
That chick definitely aint her though.

Anyway, just find good shit. The front page is always gonna appeal to the lowest common denominator. That's to be expected. What kind of content are you interested in viewing?

who cares about the front page? There's a search function for whatever gay shit you're looking for

It only keeps tabs on you when your logged in your google account. When you aren't logged in, wiping away all your browser data erases any records google had on your session when logged out.
If you look at the OP's post, you can clearly see that he isn't logged in to his account.

long eye roll
This isn't a discussion is it?
You just want us to agree

Samefagging this hard won't undo all the damage you've done. You've tried to fit in by criticizing "le current generation" and only succeeded at demonstrating that you yourself have the same, if not worse tastes in videos than your average middle schooler. In order to avoid getting your feelings hurt more, such as what happened here , I suggest going back to reddit.

Eh, I mean I try, but most everything is pretty low brow these days. For instance, if you search for documentaries, you get made-for-tv-dramatic-recreation type stuff you can find on thd Discovery channel or something. Not really sure what sort of content I'm looking for. Decent podcasts to listen to, maybe.

That's exactly right.

Why do you assume I want anything from you? Why not eat a bullet friend, your opinion isn't that important.

You're hilarious. Are you seething? Seeing red? So bootyblasted that someone has an opinion that maybe different than your own and wanted to share? Tell us why you love the YouTube cock so much?

I wish I didn't compulsively clear my browser history so often, so I'd have to see this shit less. The only thing I know to redeem it is that sometimes one of the lo-fi hiphop channels is featured on the live section.
Sage because while I agree,

Well there's your fucking problem. You don't even know what you want. Youtube throws popular shit at people who don't know what they want. Popular shit is shit.

I'm pretty sure you're the one who made a thread on YouTube, is replying to every post, and is samefagging to support your opinion; remind me how I'm the one sucking YouTube's cock?
Once again confirming your vehement support for reddit-tier tastes.

Even if that were the case, what's so bad about wanting people to agree with your initial assertions? Again, I don't have any expectations. Say how you really feel, you retard.

I just gave you an impression of the type of content that I'm looking for. I asked for podcasts and documentaries. You must have poor reading comprehension.

God damn you people are cunts.

while saying you don't really know what you want. at least try to keep up with your own writing, m8.

What do you want documentaries ABOUT?
What do you want podcasts ABOUT?

Why are you so afraid of reddit? Did some fedora tipping obese man rape your mother or something?
It's simple, I pointed out how shit it is and immediately you get triggered and start crying about how my taste is shit, even though the image is a default first page that says nothing about my browsing history. This means that you immediately want to attack something about me without really formulating any reasonable defense for the cancerous content on the front page. I know it's hard for you, given your severe lack of cognitive ability, but at least try not being a retard.

Documentaries are pretty much a genre. It doesn't really matter so much about the content of any specific documentary, just that it's not the senseless garbage that people upload from TV. I watched this documentary about sleep paralysis, for example. I forget the name, but it basically implied that sleep paralysis is a window into the realm of Hell. It did nothing to try and explain the phenomenon from a scientific perspective, it just wanted to go on about how spooky it is, for dramatic effect, I suppose.

That shit is garbage.

Do not cast your pearls before swine
lest they trample them under their feet== ==and turn and tear you in pieces

It happens every time. Some redditfag comes here and immediately gets triggered when there is the slight implication that it is a site for mongs and proceeds to defend it. You did not create any discussion with this thread; instead you tried to fit in but this site is so foreign to what you're used to that you sperg out at the first opportunity.

Please don't speak to me in bible verses, they make no sense. If that's some faggot way of passively insulting me, then all I have to say is, "you too"

Go ahead, say reddit some more. It's not helping you make any interesting points. Basically, eat shit, my friend.

Read a fucking book then if you want to avoid any editing and get real information. Tv and videos are for the illiterate

here's something you might enjoy.
if you search for the generic, you will find the generic. narrow your search and use some discernment when selecting a video.

No. try again.

That actually looks interesting. Got anything on the Nanking Massacre?

You just can't help yourself can you? The Reddit hivemind is so ingrained in your thought process that you can't handle some user posting a Bible verse and feel the need to upload your superior atheistic world view.
You started a thread where the whole theme is an uninteresting point, see

You're boring, man.
That's your opinion.

If I gave you an informed discussion it would be a waste of our time. You're not here seeking knowledge, just salt.
That's what the bible verse means

Throw it in the search bar and see what comes up. If the video's crap, you should know it by the intro (because that's where they will most often try to sensationalize shit if they are going to do so) and then you can move on from there.

That's a shitty attitude. I genuinely regret that you feel that way.

I've already done that, I'm asking for specific documentaries. I want to know if you know of something that I don't know about or that maybe doesn't show up.

Thanks for sticking up for me I guess

Oh I would love an informed and stimulating discussion, much like how your gf would like an orgasm, but you're incapable of giving one

Your words cut deep, friend. There's no need for that. Surely, your God is displeased with your uncivil conduct. You should repent with a few lashings and a round of hail Mary's.

Just trying to land a joke m8.
FYI, Holla Forums is a christian image board.

I haven't watched anything on Nanking, no. but that's how I'd find it.

i think he's done with this thread mang.
I'd say he defiantly isn't a local.

I am not a Christian.

Yeah, I guess so

Nah, I'm still here
This isn't a fucking country, you nigger. Anyone can come here and "assimilate". Anyway, it's clear that anons are not interested in any discussion and would prefer to spout memes and shitpost. I mean, that's alright, but I'd rather browse other boards/threads tbh.

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=HYTqvsI4Q1U&t=50s