I just lost my virginity to a black girl

She was cute. Kinda white girlish body type and mannerisms. Really tight pussy. Felt so good.

But afterwards, I just feel disgusting like I've done something wrong.

You banged a black tranny

It's because you have.

Eww

at least you didn't fuck a horse. you know there are some literal horsefuckers out there.

I don't think there's a difference.

I did too. a long time ago.

I almost fucked a black woman a few months ago. I was partying with friends, and she asked me for a ride home. All i said was.
When I got up to her apartment I just took a shit in her bathroom and told her I was gonna bounce.

if she was cute, you should have got here number. Hope you used a condom though.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

itt : bestiality.

I almost lost my virginity to a chink. I was going to put it in but she was too tight and started crying as I prodded her opening. I'm glad I didn't, she was an "Asexual Gender nonconforming trans sympathizer, who was 5 feet tall. Then I lost it a month later after cheating on her with a qtpi aryan.

males dont have a virginity to lose you retard
also you are a racemixing degenerate

You can lose your butt cherry

Unless you have a hyphen in your anal cavity, losing your virginity is only figurative for males

man, you are really adamant about 3DPD not being whores for some reason?

I agree that most are whores. What I'm saying is that checking for a hymen isn't the best way to determine virginity.

well testing the immune system of everything 3DPD that you try to marry is going to be costly, but I don't think there is a way to check if the 3DPD's immune system has antibodies against another man's DNA.
So what are you saying we should do?

stay in your room until robot waifus happen

Give up on your stupid idea of having a "pure virgin qt 3.14"

Or do this

when I say "we" I mean men in general
if every man did that, civilization would burn, meaning the tech we need to replace 3DPD wouldn't come.

well, that sucks.

lurk Holla Forums long enough and you might find the answer to that feeling