What are you doing right now?

I'm in a voice call listening to Chad and his gf talk about Bayonetta.

What are you up to Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KKAkPYcXbuw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

About to watch DBS

Listening to French dance music just got done doing some quick yoga

I'm sexier than any bitch

sounds gay

fukin your mum lel

Getting trips tbh

Just finished jerking to traps and trying to decide if I should play Mount and blade or maybe watch a movie.

Post it

Bannerlord isnt out, so why bother

Trying to find some mods I haven't already played

It's how I beat skin hunger and stay young

Be careful, it's a banger

Rendering a vid for my YouTube while listening to this youtu.be/KKAkPYcXbuw

fuckin yo mom

this isn't frenchcore
what are you doing fag

I've been trying to call somebody about a cheaper, more convenient apartment in the next town since yesterday. I keep getting "this caller is not accepting phonecalls". I just tried again, same thing. So now I'm just lying on the floor. Probably going to take a nap before I get the nerve to try again. I don't know how I'm still functioning. Every little thing that goes wrong just makes me want to sleep now.

have you tried cutting off a part of your dick every time something goes wrong for you? that's what my friend does

I'm reading "How to read a book" by Charles Van Doren

my nigger
This was the most enlightening thing I've read in ages. I could relate to some of the exercises they had us do in school but it was never framed in the context of why you're doing it and how a method might fit into a larger goal.
Maybe other schools do a better job and I just had a dogshit education.

I had a shit education too. I effectively stopped being taught how to read in grade 6. From then on all I was doing was just writing essays and teachers would give a paragraph structure and examples and that was it. They never explained anything in detail. I just assumed you read everything equally, no matter if its a newspaper, novel or scientific paper.

I only just started the book today so I don't have much to say about it other than I've learned a lot of shit from the first chapter alone. I plan on doing a lot of reading, so I picked up the book to try and understand the basics because my skills feel inadequate

I'm trying to make 🔪 two knifes, kek, but my Fuckn gear reduction wet stone wheel fell off the motor, I broke my vice, I can't fine my air compressor attachment.

Over a relatives house to do laundry. Laying on the couch and mobile shitposting. I hate mobile posting because filenames :-(

I'm also trying to get a place outside of my town. Biggest complex bullshit ever. That on top of trying to apply for college federal aid when my W2s have somehow fallen off the face of the earth.

I'm trying to work up the nerve to finish these job applications.

I'm not Jewish.

Good luck to you. I ended up running some errands, tried again, same response. I'm wondering if it'd be worth calling up the newspaper to see if they're sure they have the right number. It'd be great if I could land this before Summer kicks my shit in. 1 bedroom apartment for $295? Yes fucking please. Featured in today's paper as well.

ye u r

Sitting in my room, stalling. Trying to work up the nerve to take this resume over to the Freshco and ask to to speak to the manager; long-term NEET, can't even remember the last time I talked to someone outside of my immediate family, and it's been months since I went out in broad daylight.

Hold me, Holla Forums, I'm scared.

lol posting on Holla Forums xDDDDDDDDDDD

take a bath and groom yourself before you go outside, pal.

Heh, excessive scrubbing is actually a nervous habit of mine. I'm clean, my skin is red-raw and aching. I even got my mummyslave to give me a haircut.

Can I ask you faggots something? Is it somehow abnormal or awkward to ask a cashier at the grocers to see the manager when turning in one's resume? That 3DPD look like she was gonna' shit her pants, like I asked her to bring me the fucking moon. I thought that was how you were supposed to do things.

It's not that you did anything wrong, her manager is probably just a bit of a dick and she was worried. Just tell them you want to hand in a CV next time to allay their fears.

Isn't that just a resume but longer? What's that supposed to do?

295? Where the fuck are you? I picked one of the shittiest small towns in the south and the best I could find is trailer for 400.

That feel is real though. Every time I look at the mountain of shit I have to do I just get drunk and watch SS13 let's plays.

It's the same thing, just here in Bongistan we call them that.

I'm thinking about leaving Holla Forums. It sounds dumb, I know, but I have been thinking about it hard.
I was getting burnt out on Holla Forums, so I had a lil' lookie at other boards and I found I enjoy many of them much more than this one.
I finally realized there's more to the internet than shitposting, which is what I've been doing for the past decade.
It's a strange feeling, I looked down on "serious discussion" for years, but suddenly I really see the appeal of honestly talking about something you're interested in without needing to make dumb jokes or force memes in your post.

I guess I'm maturing. I'm 21 now, I have my own place, I spend half the day working and I value my free time much more. Life isn't all about dumb fun and mindless distractions like it was when I was a 16. I no longer find stupid humor like "pepe_shitting_on_wojak (3).jpg" funny.

I don't like growing up, Holla Forums.

Congratulations on moving up in the world faggot. You've been promoted to reddit. Now leave.

I fully agree with you, but instead of abandoning Holla Forums I think we should transform it.

Think. /8lounge/. We have the power to transform this board into whatever we want. There isn't enough 4cuck cancer here to stop us.

what boards are you thinking about? i assume /reddit/, you've already got the spacing system in mind.