Explain

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/16/donald-trump-took-liberal-icon-george-soros-s-money.html

explain

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TahpA
abcnews.go.com/images/US/GTY_Donald_Trumpo_al_sharpton_er_160307.jpg
ibtimes.com/ivanka-trumps-jewish-faith-11-things-know-about-donald-trumps-daughter-judaism-2393299
21stcenturywire.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/1-Trump-Clinton.jpg
nytimes.com/2016/07/05/us/politics/jared-kushner-donald-trump.html?_r=0
i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/621/199/4d6.png
web.archive.org/web/20110927113456/http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2011/09/26/chelsea-clinton-joins-board-of-iacinteractive/
8ch.net/faq.html
nypost.com/2016/08/16/ivanka-trump-husband-vacation-on-billionaire-democrats-yacht/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fug

Looks like a jew got ripped off, good for Trump.

Hillary BTFO
CTR on suicide watch

Trump was never the savior and the delusional people that shill for him are just as bad as putin shills

i'v had my heroes die too

daily beast is a cucked clinton propaganda company. don't call for that shit

Still voting for Trump you retarded faggot.

CTR should really consider paying their interns minimum wage if this garbage is the best they can muster.

Trump is a stepping stone, not a savior.

CTR confirmed salty

What a shit article. Soros didn't even donate to Trump's campaign.

Shitty clickbait trash

Learn to archive you idiot.

archive.is/TahpA

Most of us knew this already. The construction business is extremely incestuous, it'd be more surprising that they wouldn't have done business in the past.

go ahead, just when you vote remember this link

abcnews.go.com/images/US/GTY_Donald_Trumpo_al_sharpton_er_160307.jpg

wtf i hate trump now

i have become a #HillFort

CTR wants you to give TheDailyBeast clicks.

(checked)
Kill yourself.
Hey look, the person everybody on Holla Forums besides JIDF said works for Jews, works for Jews! If any Holla Forumslock hasn't realize the that Trump is controlled opposition by now I don't know what to tell you.

Shut the fuck up, bitch. You're done. Stay the fuck off this board.

Its not my fault Shillary can't attract the black community.

why all these things are true are they not?
ibtimes.com/ivanka-trumps-jewish-faith-11-things-know-about-donald-trumps-daughter-judaism-2393299

You're done, faggot.

identifying trash

dailybeast

yep it's trash

YOU'RE FUCKING DONE YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER

i thougt you guys hated safe spaces

21stcenturywire.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/1-Trump-Clinton.jpg

be happy like the people in the photo

Explain this Holla Forums

Trump has a jewish daughter because he's undercover. Prove me wrong.

better yet, prove yourself right

His cunt of a daughter isn't running for president.

Mods its really time to ban pointless gore posters.
Are you Jewish?

You need to prove me wrong CTR. Trump is a stepping stone, so he has to go undercover.

What, bitch? shut up

It's time to ban weak faggot like you and all CTR shills. It's actually time for you to have a home invader.

Get lost you fucking kike.

SPOILERS PLEASE IM FRAGILE

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

nytimes.com/2016/07/05/us/politics/jared-kushner-donald-trump.html?_r=0

found a pict of you on the internet
i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/621/199/4d6.png

Spamming random gore literally contributes nothing this board. Is this some kind of JIDF demoralization tactic?

You're not allowed to have this thread today or any day. Fuck off and deal with it. I'd fucking murder you on sight you piece of shit. Don't you ever tell me what to do.

the degenerate probably wacks off to this

It only affects this shitty thread, pussy.

I'd rather spam hammer blows to your teeth.

sage

Thank you for Correcting The Record, Chaim! Because two businessmen had dealings together at some point, we have no choice except to support the rise of cultural Marxism in America.

He's a billionaire with his hands in everything. Its impossible to avoid contact with people like that once you've climbed to the top yourself. Also Daily Beast is shit. Having someone as an investor in a commercial enterprise isn't the same as "taking money" from them. Taking money is what the Clinton's do with their money laundering Clinton Foundation scheme and $200k speaking fees.

you made the claim, the burden of proof is on you.

you n can't just claim things, then demand other people prove you worng

also theres a jew in his campaign who advises him forreign policy

It's over. Trump is finished.

Will Holla Forums ever recover?

WTF, how did you get those stars around your name? Are you like a mod or something?

WOW FRANKU

Yeah, but you're the shill, so you have to waste time proving me wrong.

Trump is a stepping stone, not the final answer. That's my proof.

wtf guys i'm a #SteinEngine now

It's not very hard to tell who's a CTR shill. Just look at the people posting against trump, spamming gore, and acting like … Basically
"I'll kill you, you little wienermonster!!1 (BECOMES MORE INTIMIDATING BY SPAMMING GORE) DAS RYTE LITTLE BITCH"

ARCHIVE FOR BUTTHURT FAGS
archive.is/TahpA

This is quite shocking tbh, I knew Trump was taking Jewish money but Soros? He is the pro-shillary pro-CTR niggerfunding shekelstealer, this is a real revelation OP.

I think that is Sheldon Adelson.

trump? more like (((Trump))) right?

test

So? Hitler took jews' money too.
Lenin took money from rich German capitalists.
Why not use your enemy's money???

i was talking about kushner.

there 2 jews in trumps campaign i guess (((they)))
are everywhere

ORE WA OCHINCHIN GA DAISUKI NANDAYO

Because you say so? Fuck you.

yeah lenin also did the bidding of these ((("german" capitialists)))

This explains it well enough.

All I'm getting is that Soros helped fund a building project in 2004. It's not like he's contributing to his campaign.

Chelsea Clinton Joins Board of Diller’s IAC

web.archive.org/web/20110927113456/http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2011/09/26/chelsea-clinton-joins-board-of-iacinteractive/

>A securities filing issued on Monday disclosed that Ms. Clinton, 31, is now a director of the company, whose portfolio of Web sites includes the Daily Beast, CollegeHumor and Match.com. It also publishes Newsweek magazine.

Jesus fucking christ

What does that mean to you? You faggots keep throwing around CTR like it means something other than your new name for shill boogeymen.

archive.is/TahpA

>The pair’s relationship goes back more than a decade. In 2004, Soros lent Trump a cool $160 million to help with the construction of Trump International Hotel & Tower in Chicago, the Chicago Tribune reported.

A Soros owned investment company invested $160 million – out of how many billions in total? the article doesn't say what % of the total that $160 million is – in the Chicago Trump Tower project 10+ years ago when Donald Trump wasn't involved in politics.

I'm pretty sure $160 million is pocket change for Soros.

Calling them a 'pair' with a 10+ year 'relationship' is typical Daily Beast style dishonest reporting.

I remember a few concern trolls back in February kept posting that Chicago Tribune article along with page 47 of Trump's financial disclosure and they were claiming he was in the pockets of NYC banks because he had a $500 million debt while ignoring he also declared $9 billion in assets in the previous 46 pages.

SAGE
8ch.net/faq.html
What is "sage"? Posters may reply to threads without bumping them to the top of the index by putting "sage" in the email field.

Correct The Record, dumbass.
The person you're replying to is probably on your anti-Trump side, faggot.

They are doing damage control because he is about to be exposed after being recently hacked. They think that Trump's and Soros's business together from over a decade ago will dissuade the more extreme right wingers but they dont seem to realize Trump has been saying he was apart of the system before he ran for president, and that is why he is the best man to fix it, he understands it from the inside. The money he got in 2004 was to help build a hotel, hardly an evil act when you compare soros propping up organizations like blacklivesmatter and democracyspring or whatever leftist movement that is propagated on the mainstream news and by leftist politicians

Yeah, I know who they are. Throwing the name around doesn't make it applicable to every situation. Not sure what leap of logic leads you to conclude that questioning this makes me anti-Trump, but that's probably because your redditfaggot brain can't handle anything beyond parroting 'dank memes'.
KILL YOURSELF

How are Holla Forumsacks still anti Putin when they read shit like this lol.

Ivanka Trump, husband vacation on billionaire Democrat’s yacht

nypost.com/2016/08/16/ivanka-trump-husband-vacation-on-billionaire-democrats-yacht/

Mods this obviously shouldn't be bumplocked this is very relevant information and its important that its discussed. You can't just ignore and bumplock threads that show Trump has blatant Jewish ties.

Reminder that Trump is an opportunist who easily tricked Holla Forums into believing he was a savior.

yep. they are all being deceived. in the end, the u.s. gets destroyed as was planned since bush sr. took over. then brics takea over so khazars like soros can continue to shill their satanic one world government into existence.