Tell me again why memes aren't a cultural cancer

Tell me again why memes aren't a cultural cancer.

I'm waiting.

You need to learn the difference between a meme and an image macro before you ask that question.
Memes have cultural significance by definition. They are a specific type of image macro.

People who use memes are the real plebs.

memes, in this sense image macros as the other user already stated, are shit because with the internet, creative capabilities are pretty much open to anyone, even with barely any skill or technicall knowledge, even the sub 85IQ mongrels can just use a site that leads them through the process. The result of that is our Duning-Kruger-Effect hellhole where the small amount of worthwhile content is floating ontop of an ocean of literall mental feces. Memes have become part of the "internet culture" of the younger generations, and most of them get them from the facebook cabal or other shitholes like reddit, 9gag and unfortunatley 4chan. All my normalfag friends use memes for whatever, they consider anything a meme and even creat extremly unfunny memes of each other, it's revolting.

memes in the sense of dawkins is a poor modell, archetyps are the real deal

Of course memes are cancer and 4chan is a vast disease

So, essentially, "Our memes are good!" And we've always been at war with Oceania.

yours is outdated

I don't really get how orwell applies, but the essence is, stupid people just lack the ability to critically comprehend what they create and consume, this leads to things being shit

It applies because you are telling me obvious untruths.

Like?

Because you're a faggot who has AIDS

Like Internet memes ever being anything but pure multiple sclerosis. Even the "not normie" memes are garbage. Memes, to me, are a sign that a person's opinions are less than valueless.

(waste of Hitler trips)
Have you tried drinking formaldehyde? Shit's good

Any form of entertainment can be considered pure garbage, and generic memes are absolute garbage, but the value of any form of entertainment can be viewed from an objectiv point of view if you look at the effort put into it, the layers of meaning and how accurate or striking the reference, not that I expect a tripfag to do that, but "our memes are good!" is the same as "all memes are shit!" because it lacks evaluation of the topic.

From a captioned image of a kid with a weird smile.

Have you tried joining the military, being sent to war, stepping on a landmine, getting your arms, legs, and face blown off, and being treated in a country where euthanasia is illegal?

Human culture is a meme.

I'm talking about Internet memes.

Open your eyes, friend: culture itself is a cancer.

Then memes are a teratoma.

Bottom line: all of you fuckers should overdose on soma.

humanity itself spreads in a fashion comparable to a tumor. Memetic recreation prevents us from spreading too fast. Ultimate sustainability can be reached when we distract ourselves with just the right amount of memes. In effect, humanity can become an everlasting benign tumor.

cancer implies they arent living and are broken
successful memes are keks avatars