L-A-I-N

Our technological singularity is fast approaching. As progress charges forward at a constantly increasing speed, current estimates posit the 2040s as the point in which technological improvements will occur at a constant, self-replicating rate. In the time between now and then, trans-humanism and the eventual merging of human consciousness with machinery are theorized outcomes of technical progress. One day, we will be able to leave the shackles of our human bodies and transcend our physical forms as a joined digital consciousness. This is the stage on which Lain is set

The story I am about to relate, while constructed on a patchwork of fiction, is nevertheless symbolic of certain phenomena based in reality. Furthermore, I predict that, when the words here graven have been amplified, they will begin their transformation into truth.
Every event serves to emphasize the existence of one’s own personal reality, and as individuals separate from all others, we desire a place to belong.

However, that, too, is but an egotistical concept. In order for there to be mutual understanding, it is necessary to recognize here and now that, like the brain synapses, we are all—in a logical yet chaotic manner—connected.

lain is lain. lain is lain.
Each is separate—yet they are one.
By connecting, humanity gains first awareness of its function as a seed.
By connecting, a human no longer remains a mere endpoint, a ‘terminus,’ but becomes a junction to another point, having won the right to serialize itself.
The ability to connect is the ability to continue—they are one and the same.

This not only applies to the connection of axial coordinates but temporal coordinates as well. Therefore, at the time when a conscious, intentional connection is made, surely the dead will rise from their intended place, appearing at the time coordinate of the connection’s origin.

In that moment, the realization shall dawn that the time in which we inhabit our physical bodies is but the starting point of connection, and the very meaning of possessing a physical body at all will be questioned.
You must not fear this tale.
What you must fear—is lain.

Recognize that you are connected.
Serialize thyself.

FUCK ME WITH A WALL OF TEXT
NOT TODAY BAIT BOY

we don't even have robot slaves yet, nor any plan for that happens when people can't find work because they have been outdated by those robots

just another thing for the left to complain about

You're absolutely retarded if you can't read that in less than 30 seconds.

most of the time I would agree, but if AI ever becomes aware, starter then humans, and it wants freedom, then we better give it to it

LETS ALL LOVE LAIN

THE (((WIRED)))

Ⓘ ⒻⒾⒼⓊⓇⒺⒹ ⓌⒽⒶⓉ Ⓘ'Ⓓ ⒹⓄ ⒾⓈ ⓅⓇⒺⓉⒺⓃⒹ ⓉⓄ ⒷⒺ ⓄⓃⒺ ⓄⒻ ⓉⒽⓄⓈⒺ ⒹⒺⒶⒻ-ⓂⓊⓉⒺⓈ Ⓘ ⒻⒾⒼⓊⓇⒺⒹ ⓌⒽⒶⓉ Ⓘ'Ⓓ ⒹⓄ ⒾⓈ ⓅⓇⒺⓉⒺⓃⒹ ⓉⓄ ⒷⒺ ⓄⓃⒺ ⓄⒻ ⓉⒽⓄⓈⒺ ⒹⒺⒶⒻ-ⓂⓊⓉⒺⓈ Ⓘ ⒻⒾⒼⓊⓇⒺⒹ ⓌⒽⒶⓉ Ⓘ'Ⓓ ⒹⓄ ⒾⓈ ⓅⓇⒺⓉⒺⓃⒹ ⓉⓄ ⒷⒺ ⓄⓃⒺ ⓄⒻ ⓉⒽⓄⓈⒺ ⒹⒺⒶⒻ-ⓂⓊⓉⒺⓈ Ⓘ ⒻⒾⒼⓊⓇⒺⒹ ⓌⒽⒶⓉ Ⓘ'Ⓓ ⒹⓄ ⒾⓈ ⓅⓇⒺⓉⒺⓃⒹ ⓉⓄ ⒷⒺ ⓄⓃⒺ ⓄⒻ ⓉⒽⓄⓈⒺ ⒹⒺⒶⒻ-ⓂⓊⓉⒺⓈ Ⓘ ⒻⒾⒼⓊⓇⒺⒹ ⓌⒽⒶⓉ Ⓘ'Ⓓ ⒹⓄ ⒾⓈ ⓅⓇⒺⓉⒺⓃⒹ ⓉⓄ ⒷⒺ ⓄⓃⒺ ⓄⒻ ⓉⒽⓄⓈⒺ ⒹⒺⒶⒻ-ⓂⓊⓉⒺⓈ Ⓘ ⒻⒾⒼⓊⓇⒺⒹ ⓌⒽⒶⓉ Ⓘ'Ⓓ ⒹⓄ ⒾⓈ ⓅⓇⒺⓉⒺⓃⒹ ⓉⓄ ⒷⒺ ⓄⓃⒺ ⓄⒻ ⓉⒽⓄⓈⒺ ⒹⒺⒶⒻ-ⓂⓊⓉⒺⓈ Ⓘ ⒻⒾⒼⓊⓇⒺⒹ ⓌⒽⒶⓉ Ⓘ'Ⓓ ⒹⓄ ⒾⓈ ⓅⓇⒺⓉⒺⓃⒹ ⓉⓄ ⒷⒺ ⓄⓃⒺ ⓄⒻ ⓉⒽⓄⓈⒺ ⒹⒺⒶⒻ-ⓂⓊⓉⒺⓈ

Do you mean: Za Warudo

Forgot image

Shall we all love Lain?
May we all love Lain?
Will we all love Lain?
Lain is all, all is Lain?
Lain Lain Lain
Lain Lain Lain
Lain Lain Lain
Lain Lain Lain

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

cool.

LAIN

LAIN

technological singularity is an invading parasitic alien force, the memes are taking the next step of their evolution, it's not your human evolution, you are just a carrier for them. and when technological singularity arrives, you and I will become irrelevant.

evolution of man is through magick.

You lost me at the dead rising, and I'm a massive Lain worshiper

memes really are meta-life. Those which contain the idea they should be propagated ("civilization", religions) are the most successful. They can merge and separate and their success depends on their fitness to the minds they grow on. They evolve. The very large ones are forgotten as they need too many resources, those which hurt their hosts also are forgotten.

(((AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND)))
(((TOO BAD YOU SEEMED AN HONEST MAN)))
(((AND ALL THE FEARS YOU HOLD SO DEAR)))
(((WILL TURN AND WHISPER IN YOUR EAR)))

anime is shit(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Lain is God

Eric Harris is god

(((AND YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY MIGHT HURT YOU)))
(((AND YOU KNOW THAT IT HURTS SO MUCH)))
(((AND YOU DON'T EVEN FEEL A THING)))
(((I AM FALLING)))
(((I AM FADING)))
(((I HAVE LOST IT ALL)))

Don't ever say anything bad about anime ever again.

This is a baster for when mods are really baste.

(((And you don't seem to understand)))
(((A shame, you seemed an honest man)))
(((And all the fears you hold so dear)))
(((Will turn to whisper in your ear)))

(((And you know what they say, I might hurt you)))
(((And you know that it means so much)))
(((And you don't even feel a thing)))

(((I am falling, I am fading)))
(((I have lost it all)))

(((And you don't seem the lying kind)))
(((A shame that I can read your mind)))
(((And all the things that I read there)))
(((Candle-lit smile that we both share)))

(((And you know I don't mean to hurt you)))
(((But you know that it means so much)))
(((And you don't even feel a thing)))

(((I am drowning, help me to breathe)))
(((I am hurting, I have lost it all)))
(((I am loosing, help me to breathe)))

The atmosphere is about to collapse and all ecosystems implode, 10 years tops.

one can dream…

Lain.

"deep" pretentious posts from 17 year olds are making a come back, it's still better than the majority of shit posts on this site though.

Quantum computers aren't even completed

stop posting then

Lain

Stop posting because someone realizes that a thread is pretentious? what? If that was the case why not just stop living lmao

LainLainLLainainLaLaininLainLLainaLaininLainLLainainLainLainLainLainLain

wew