Hey guys, please excuse my friend who's shilling 32chan in a poor manner

Hey guys, please excuse my friend who's shilling 32chan in a poor manner.
I'll tell you why you should actually join us.
Fast posting, although there's only 3 active boards, you'll get replies at the same rate.
Only time will tell but so far mods haven't really fucked up everything.
Shitposting.
Technically it has /inta/, Holla Forums, and Holla Forums but they're all about shitposting.
That's it so far but with a growing community more boards can sprout up.
No.
It only logs your ip for a day and is TOR friendly, it offers better privacy than this place.
We also have a variety of text effects.
That's pretty cool.
In all seriousness though it's open to a community, and you can help build it, just like the good old days.
32ch.org/

u goofed

sounds fun buddy

Something tells me your site sucks dick and you're not telling us why. Whatever, don't care. Enjoy your dead imageboard.

It's actually very active if you stick to the main three.

Holla Forums doesn't even log IP. It only has IP cache.

except for that one time dysnomia where there was a page on Holla Forums with all the /cuteboy/ ips? Or that one time every IP that got unbanned was leaked? What about that one time where every post and IP was sent straight to the FBI?

Every post I make here including but not limited to murdering, pedophilia, and drugs are all fabrics of fiction in a satirical sense.

enjoy getting raided the moment you get a CP spammer, faggot

Every post on the whole damn site should be treated this way.

file size limit is 50MB and i cant see IPs myself because i have not given myself a root account, nor do i want to see IPs or any user info

use tor if you're paranoid

i dont even plan on banning for CP, its not needed

just delete the content

Exactly, yes

also reminder that librechan stored IPs for 8days

librechan wuz homeless

fucking shit canned

what the fuck is going on here?

It only logs your ip for a day and is TOR friendly, it offers better privacy than this place.

pic related

Is it true that 32chan is made by goons for goons?

I'd rather have you STFU and go back to 32chan and have your "friend" post the dick pics, tbh.

PRAISE GOONS

32chan is shit, and so are you

neat

Go back to Holla Forums faggot.

gb2 /television/ nigger

/television/ is shit too fuck off.

Life is suffering

I dont care about her as a person, just as a qt white girl. The fact that she has little nigger microchimeras in her poon disgusts me.