Interracial couples are the future. Why are White guys so opposed to the very idea...

Interracial couples are the future. Why are White guys so opposed to the very idea? The girls seem to be smarter in that regard and more willing to adapt.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainmaking_(ritual)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So you show us a video of a pregnant woman and a black man dancing in completely retarded fashions.

Lol, these are two people celebrating the arrival of a new Europe, stormfag. You can't kill their love with your hate.

Put them in a white containment room. Just imagine if America was interracial from the start. We wouldn't understand the fucking constitution(it'd probably be a couple of drawings of black man dancing and dicking girls anyway)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainmaking_(ritual)

Not trolling, just cut welfare.

a dude fucking a robot, and having children via a artificial womb
sage because cuck thread

White guys just don't know how to bust out them dance moves and exude no virility in their looks and behavior.

They're not. They're just hypocrites They love asian pussy but hate the idea of white women finally having an orgasm from a big black dick.

more whites on welfare than blacks in the US
so i don't think this is going to do much unless you don't care about poor whites either

BLOW IT OUR YOU ASS

So?

but their children will be dumber

hope she can adapt to being a single mother

womb is the future*

I bet this is the song they danced to together for the first time. So cute and such a great song

Not if you keep breeding, there won't be any left.

That's why we have white people farms

The coal burning retard weebs who preach about white genocide and then talk about impregnating asian women are indeed hypocrites, but asian+white offspring are far better off then mixing with muds.

MGTOW don't care about 3DPD
people that have a problem with this are Holla Forums and people that don't like having this "oh look white boi, niggers are so much better, and white 3DPD breeding with them nonstop" shit

Blacks are only a 13% of the population, while whites are a 60% of the population. Obviously more whites will be on welfare due to sheer numbers, but when you adjust the data to the population you find that blacks are more likely to be on welfare. Not that I expected a nigger to know about basic math or statistics.

I find these threads hilarious, it only goes to show how insecure you people are, if we look at the data instead of a couple of pictures with "u mad white boi" in them we find that black males are the least appealing to the other sex.

This is too ridiculous to care.

you just got baited by a (((white))) leftist cuck

The point wasnt about percentages retard. It was about the idea of cutting welfare, more whites will get fucked than blacks. Had nothing to do with %of whites vs % of blacks.

What is the picture supposed to show? I do not understand.

Just get an autist like varg

not to be a dick but she's rather unattractive

Then you find a better looking autist ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hmm.

bats is pretty good looking

would do

You got me.

Women want a secure basis for raising their children, both financially as well as personally. When blacks are able to provide that, then your case might be solid.

Daddy state will gladly chime in to enable the multicultural dream

Don't be a defeatist ma man. since you know as well as I that that dream is already crumbling, as many more of us are waking up to the lies that have been fed to us.

REMOVE WELFARE

This

nice samefaggin goin on in here

nigger

i know how to use mspaint too, bud

Do you think there is no possibility of two people on this site having the same views?

We'd have to turn ids back on to find out

Hey man I was the one who made the legendary "Everyone is samefagging but me" thread, don't steal my intellectual property.

samefag

she's ok for an autist.
she doesn't look French tho, where is she from?

are you trying to mess with me

She's french, her name is Marie Cachet and Varg sometimes goes under Louis Cachet

samefag

Are you trying to divert from the main topic?

back to tumblr, little cuck

white girls are objectively prettiest