Outshit the Shitposters from CTR

The last few weeks have been brutal across the board. Correct The Record has been spamming Reddit, halfchan and us nonstop, constantly bringing up polls that under sample Republicans and Independents and over sample Democrats. They are using constant shitposting methods in order to bait people into responding to them.

So my idea is simple: Out shit the Shitposters. That means very simply use their tactics against them. Find anything Anti-Hillary, Anti-Democratic, cite right wing news sources, and make sure to have any anti-Hillary pictures with you The /cfg/ thread on halfchan has tons of pictures we can use.

The best course of action now is to fight fire with fire

Other urls found in this thread:

redditenhancementsuite.com/
addons.mozilla.org/pl/firefox/addon/greasemonkey/
reddit.com/r/friends/comments/
reddit.com/r/Dashboard/#userTaggerContents
reddit.com/domain/slate.com/new/
reddit.com/domain/thinkprogress.org/new/
reddit.com/domain/talkingpointsmemo.com/new/
reddit.com/domain/thedailybeast.com/new/
reddit.com/domain/motherjones.com/new/
reddit.com/domain/salon.com/new/
reddit.com/domain/vox.com/new/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

[crickets intensify]

So now that it's becoming apparent that Trump won't win the election, nor does he even appear to even want the job…. What are you Trump supporters going to do after the election is over and he has been "cheated" ?

lol, seems like they don't like that idea OP

You'll find out.

I like your Idea but we should not shitpost.
If you shitpost then they win because it lowers the quality of the Board.

Even more forced than DAT BOI. The lowest energy meme in a long long time. Sad!

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

Your stupid CTR bitching is also ruining the catalog and threads. You're acting like they're the only shill game in town. Go back to reddit, you kike loving rule 3 having greasy fucking greek supporting niggerfaggot.

True, but we need to fight back. Posting links for anything anti-Hillary that makes her look like an ass helps. And then just say stuff like

"HOW CAN HILLARY EVER RECOVER?"
"CTR BTFO"
"EXPLAIN THIS HILLDOGS"

or the famous ones, posting lines from emo songs.

I don't think you get it. CTR is slamming these places hard, and Reddit is getting it the worse. What CTR is doing affects not only those sites, but also Twitter and Facebook as well. We need to take them down

We should start making CTR containment threads. Literally baiting them into focusing their attention. That CBSNewGo thread did a very good job they're still trying to "Correct The Record".

We should also point out the threads they love to hype, specially the Monmouth and Washington Post polls that came out today. Both those polls had huge MoE's, had sample sizes under 1000, and oversampled Liberals and Democrats while under sampling Republicans

CTR is literally copy pasting their shit on every Chan site they can find from a .txt.
I see them spamming their threads on the Wiz.
Whats even more obvious is how quickly their threads are getting replies on slow and practically dead boards.

You are just going to drown out meaningful discussion with shitposting, it's why half Holla Forums is garbage now.

The idea is kind of like what said. We bait them into threads with information that triggers them

Do you CTR cuck faggots have to offer x number of years of your lives and souls to Hillary in exchange for that min wage shitposting job?

this is getting pretty irritating and exhausting tbh fam

but the most retarded thing about it is they don't understand, or perhaps don't care, this shit changes nothing. Maybe it works on other places, but here, we're professional shill detectors, our J-Dar is top notch. Do they seriously think anything they say ever for any reason is going to sway any of us?

I get that you're a fucking concern troll faggot. More than likely in your late teens given that you care about reddit fagbook and Twitter like a good goy.

You don't seem to understand that there has always been shitposting on the Internet and it doesn't justify shitting up the catalog further because you have delusions of grandeur, trying to rally an army of faggots to battle some perceived evil. I don't care about any of those other sites. They can all burn to the ground.

The goal is to keep a containment thread alive to draw fire from CTR. We could even start new boards for the sole purpose of wasting CTR's time.

on fucking wiz too of all places? why

You really don't understand how fucking retarded you sound. There is nothing profound about your proposal.

Wizards can vote too.

well said

shitpost harder

We already have a thread for this topic

CTR will use a 'good cop bad cop' method, so the thing to do is hijack that shit and turn it around. Appear pro-Hillary, and then dump out with something stupid.

they come here talking like we are staunch GOP supporting neo-nazies. So I just ask them why they think we want a racist president in the first place whem they pull the wait for Hitler/drumpf is a "Jew" shit

Why don't we just make up polls? Just create numbers out of thin air. Post them on twitter or however else polls get their info out.

For the first few weeks, have numbers that are similar to the "consensus" and then gradually alter them. It's way easier to make fake polls than real ones too, we could just drown them out.

Everyone knows we are being hit by CTR but it's totally ineffective, they are hardly going to affect us here. Like is anyone here really going to all of a suddenly lose their White Nationalism because of a couple of shitposters? I fucking hope not.

LOL

KIKES IN DAMAGE CONTROL

Shit up our home and we will only spread further and shit up your home. Have you not seen the consequences your shilling has wrought? We control the narrative. We control the future.

LEFTIES HAVE NEVER BEEN GOOD AT ANYTHING AND NEVER WILL

Praise be to Keke.

MEMES FOR THE MEME GODS

>>>/4chon/ is doing a good job tbh

Yeh imagine if they broke this board and the containment was breached, the world would be in for a bit of a shock.

Mods gib IP pl0x.

BECAUSE OF MASSIVE SHILLING WE NEED HELP ON REDDIT

Install RedditEnhancementSuite redditenhancementsuite.com/
Install GreaseMonkey scripting tools addons.mozilla.org/pl/firefox/addon/greasemonkey/

MASS UPVOTE / DOWNVOTE SCRIPT (adds tabs/buttons)

TOOLS -> GREASEMONKEY -> NEW SCRIPT

// ==UserScript==// @name reddit upvote all// @namespace reddit// @include *reddit.com*// @version 1// @grant none// ==/UserScript==function get_rand(min, max) { return Math.floor(Math.random() * (max - min + 1)) + min;}function upvoteall(){ $("div.up").first().click(); setTimeout("upvoteall()", get_rand(350,550));}function downvoteall(){ $("div.down").first().click(); setTimeout("downvoteall()", get_rand(350,550));}$(function(){ $("ul.tabmenu").prepend("Upvote All"); $("ul.tabmenu").prepend("Downvote All") window.upvoteall = upvoteall; window.downvoteall = downvoteall;} );

Beside brigading obvious friendly / unfriendly subs:

Add "friendly users" as friends and upvote all reddit.com/r/friends/comments/
in this view you see all comments made by friendly users on any subreddit

Tag shills from RES, downvote all reddit.com/r/Dashboard/#userTaggerContents
here you need to sort by RES tag and mass-downvote each user individually

DO NOT CLICK LINKS, COPY AND PASTE THEM

also, downvoting stories from bullshit sources is useful:

reddit.com/domain/slate.com/new/
reddit.com/domain/thinkprogress.org/new/
reddit.com/domain/talkingpointsmemo.com/new/
reddit.com/domain/thedailybeast.com/new/
reddit.com/domain/motherjones.com/new/
reddit.com/domain/salon.com/new/
reddit.com/domain/vox.com/new/

Likely leddit shills:

brady_55disadvorangefatladysinginfuck_fascistsfarcetragedydonald_2016kkk4trumpc6o1999virgins_for_trumptrumpunivdropout (inactive)dyzo-blue (likely legit very active hater)cheeto-jesusneverdrumpf2016archeominusriprince

Tell me if I hacked into Correct The Record, would it hurt you CTR shills?

Now why would CTR be running woo commerce on their site?

No, wasted quads.

Reddit is shit, and always has been shit.

FUCK OFF REDDITFAG

DOUBLE DOWN EFFORTS ON HALFCHAN AND REDDIT

ALL LURKERS START VOTING FOR AND SUBMITTING TRUMP MATERIAL

EVERYONE START CALLING OUT CORRECT THE RECORD SHILLS

WE ARE COMING FOR /R/POLITICS

FUCK OFF REDDITFAGS

You are not, nor have ever been welcome here. If you want to fix Reddit, convince fags like yourself that that site is shit.

Also

FUCK OFF

Seriously, what makes you think you are welcome to shill Reddit here?

THE ONLY FIX FOR REDDIT IS ABANDONMENT AND SHITPOSTING

`Isn't that what happened 2 years ago? And happenings have been happening at an increasing rate ever since?

Admin credentials for correct the record site inbound.

Username: correctrecordk
Password: Gib me 5 bitcoins and I'll release it

JUST STAY ON YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD, GOY!!

Shill detected.

LITERAL CANCER, LEAVE NOW

Reddit has never been welcomed on chans and it never will be. I have been fighting you cuckfaggots trying to infest us for too many years now. Fuck off

YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED HERE REDDITFAGS

You will never meme magic. You will never back CTR fags out. You will never influence and persuade. You are cancer and need to get out or lurk.

And to clarify I mean reddit can't be won by conventional means, only by shitposting and abandonment.

GET OUT REDDITFAGS

Whatever dude, you can stay here and pretend your /fringe/-tier interpretation of meme magic is the cause of Trump winning even though reasonable people that see the utility in a presence on plebbit are the ones propagating it.

CTR SERVER IP ADDRESS FOUND

Charge up them ion cannons boys!

The nu-male seeps through you words you degenerate cuckfag.

And finally you show your true colors.

Reddit has always only corrupted, destroyed, and perverted all the great things that come out of chans and other sites. Reddit is cancer. You are cancer. You do not belong here.

FUCK OFF REDDITFAG

The battle for anything will never be won over reddit because

A) It is filled with retards like you
B) It is filled with shadowbanning leftists mods
and
C) It is a shitty direct democracy rule site

You are shit. Censorship is shit. Retards are shit. And direct democracy is shit.

Fuck off you fucking plebbit retard and never return. Your ideology is shit and all you can do is dimly mimic all great inspirations that come from here because you are a dull mimicry of a human being.

TOLERATING A REDDITFAG IS TOLERATING A TRAITOR, A RETARD, AND A JEW-SYMPATHIZER ALL IN ONE

(Jew-sympathizer because you sympathize with Jew ideologies)

Lurk moar or get out.

As long as there are people here dumb enough to reply to shills, they will always win.

You're pretending I'm some sort of Reddit boogeyman that's here to shit the board up.

Yes I realise there has been an influx of low-quality threads and posters over the last couple of months.

Yes I realise the board isn't what it was at the start, when high quality threads and deep discussions were the norm.

Yes I realise Reddit's voting mechanic is broken.

Yes I realise the site is dominated with shadowbanning leftist mods.

Yes I realise Conde Nast is probably owned by kikes.

But not taking the opportunity to shill and shitpost is letting them win.

If you aren't a ledditfaggot learn to fucking read you degenerate cunt.

You don't out shitpost them, fool….

You have to outsmart them, you fucking jock.

Which is why you are doomed, fool.

Your jimmies seem rustled over this idea, CTR.

How about a rare, trump-themed spurdo instead?

I'll give you a rare pepe.

Based Mongols doing God's work