Gov. Chris Christie signs bill banning N.J. pension investments with businesses boycotting Israel

((((((NEW JERSEY))))))

web.archive.org/web/20160816173536/http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/08/christie_signs_bill_that_cuts_pension_ties_with_bu.html
nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/08/christie_signs_bill_that_cuts_pension_ties_with_bu.html

This is insane. I don't even understand how stuff like this is even fucking legal. Disgusting

Other urls found in this thread:

bis.doc.gov/index.php/enforcement/oac
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boycotts_of_Israel#Criminal
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

((((((NEW JERSEY))))))*
Redtext fail

Dude, it's far worse than you think.

It is already illegal across the nation for any business or individual to boycott Israel.

bis.doc.gov/index.php/enforcement/oac

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boycotts_of_Israel#Criminal

Kill me anons

Makes you want to puke doesn't it?

Jersey user here.

(Checked)
I just want to move to Russia already.

Why does Murica protect Israel so much?

Who is BSDing apart from a handful of liberal arts schools?

Muslims.

because ZOG

howdy neighbor.

because out of all the shitty people in the middle east, we hate them the least. i wish we would have just propped up kurdistan and let them dominate the region instead of letting them get outnumbered and overwhelmed everywhere.

I thought Jersey was full of Italians? Sorry to hear that m8

Question: Is this constitutional? Could you take this to the Supreme Court and have a reasonable case?

If I had a gun, I would shoot Chris Christie down in the street like the dog he is.

NJ is a corrupt shithole and needs to burn.

Speak for yourself nigger.

What are you pointing to, to say this? All I see is companies.

My family are refugees from Jersey. It's lost. Go west, young user, go west.

God damn it, you guys too? I thought it was bad enough I couldn't own a red ryder and fireworks.

We should really star have NJ/pol/ threads or something.

you'd think that if all you did was watch television.

Because they are the only democracy in the ME
FFS user don't you pay any attention to the USA leaders?

4D CHESS!

YUGE GENIUS!

:^)
And where did you get this map this is amazing.

No, we currently have 3 tribe members in the (((supreme court))).
Breyer
Kagan
Ginsburg
Our country has been taken over.

why, which ones do you hate the least? at least jews have the capacity to pretend to be civilized, when was the last time you read about a grooming gang of pedophile child rapists run by jews? getting sand niggers to do it by proxy doesn't count. i stand by my statement that we would have been much better off with a strong and independent westernized kurdistan in the region.

it's been a meme for a while.

Check out the law. It applies to everybody.

The only terrorists the Feds can capture are the ones they egg on or invent themselves.

It's really pathetic. No wonder Hoover went nuts and wore his mom's dress after seeing all the dickheads who would take over the FBI.

Just listen to this cuck suck kike dick (2:02)

Because (((they))) lobby our corrupt government to get whatever they want. The American people have no say at this point.