Why the Jews oppose Climate Change

First off, let me explain my personal views on climate change; they may be unpopular here, but it's my personal opinion based on the research I've done (from both deniers and supporters).

climate change is real. however, I believe the severity and consequences have been exaggerated, if not completely made up. Firstly, I don't care if animals die. I don't care if species go extinct. I don't even care about mass extinctions, because no matter what, humanity can never wipe out all life on earth, and we probably couldn't even wipe ourselves out (a global nuclear war wouldn't be nearly as bad as people think, cities would be destroyed but everything else would be fine, the fallout wouldn't last for more than a few months).

Obviously, if sea levels were to rise, and food became scarcer, people would die. I don't see this as a problem, but the Jews do. Allow me to explain;
climate change would cause the most damage in poor, highly populated countries (i.e. Africa, South America, PooInLooistan, China, etc.) and cities (multicult shitholes full of brown people and liberals) while causing very little damage in rich, low/stable population countries and rural areas.

See the trend yet? non-whites and liberals (and consequently Jews) are at great risk from climate change, while whites and traditionalists have little to lose, if not gain (a lot of studies suggest that global warming would open up crucial trade routes in the northern hemisphere that would have previously been blocked by ice, as well as increasing the growing seasons and providing a better farming climate in northern countries like canada, scandinavia, and russia (all white))

My point is that, rather than denying climate change, we should support it! it's like god has given us a tool to wipe the skitskins from the earth and we're ignoring it and trying to disprove its existence!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RvFrR
worldbank.org/en/news/feature/2015/04/18/raising-trillions-for-climate-finance
m.jpost.com/Enviro-Tech/Climate-change-puts-5m-Israelis-at-risk-of-severe-flooding-events-330695#article=0MkRCMjc0MjFERUFDQUFFQTU1ODJCODlBMkQzNUI3ODg=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thank you for correcting the record.

wtf I believe in global warming now

what exactly about my post was pro-jew or even pro-hillary? I disagree with all the jews who want to stop climate change, I just have a different reason to do so than skeptics

Relevant question: why is it called climate change now and not global warming?
Second relevant question: do you know about the historical "global warming" and "global cooling" theories?

Any sort of anthropogenic climate change is bullshit. Of course climate isn't static, but what humans do has never had a significant effect on it.

global holohoax is real after all, wow, thanks for straightening that out, OP

I'm no expert by any means, but I do know about recent climate trends. currently we are coming out of an ice age that started several thousand years ago and peaked in the middle ages, meaning it was bound to get warmer.
While humans can affect the climate (often in mundane ways, like creating heat islands in cities, or causing more lightning with antennas and towers) the amount of C02 we produce is vastly overrated. If one views the maps gathered by NASA via satellite all year round, you notice that the amount of carbon dioxide we produce is only just above the normal amount that trees, plants, and algae can absorb (most of the CO2 comes from china, because the US has an incredibly low population density) and so some is left over, leading to a slight temperature rise. The "unstable, out of control, disaster" that the media shrills about simply isn't happening. If anything, China being wiped out wpuld lower the amount of CO2 put in the air far more than any amount of green technology or energy saving would.
either way, the problem is highly exaggerated, and the climate trend before the industrial revolution was pointing towards warmer temperatures.

wtf i believe in global warming now

The climate is changing. The question is, is there anything we can do about it. From what I have researched (and I'm a Civil Engineer not a climatologist) we would basically have to go back to stone age living and even that might only make a minuscule dent in the projected increases.

One thing that is always overlooked in this debate is sun cycles. There are quite a few cosmologists who are predicting that we are entering a several decade span of low sun activity that will cause a quasi mini-ice age rendering most current crop land unusable.

Usually when talking to my leftist friends I tie the global warming/climate thing to immigration and aid for the third world. If you truly care about the environment and animal species dying off then the LAST thing you want to do is import 3rd worlders into first world countries where they breed like rabbits and consume enormous resources. You would also be sending birth control pills/shots/etc. to Africa instead of food. How many animal and plant species will be wiped out when the nigs in Africa rape the resources like the nigs in Haiti did? With the coming 3rd world population booms we are literally headed into a new dark ages and nobody seems to want to do anything to slow down this massive coming overpopulation.

Reported.

Reported.

Reported.

There are no projected increases. It is not getting warmer at all.

There are no projected increases? What do you think they are talking about when they say "global warming"? Now I think their projections are bogus but for arguments sake I'm accepting their premise. So lets say the temperatures ARE increasing. What can we do about it? My point is……literally nothing. Even going back to stone age living wouldn't be enough to drastically alter the earths temperature in a way that counteracts their doomsday scenarios.

I'll explain climate science to anyone compared to science to make this really simple
Science:
make hypothesis. make prediction based on hypothesis. prediction fails. hypothesis is wrong, time for a new hypothesis, and then make a new prediction based on that hypothesis and see if the prediction comes true.
Climate Science:
make hypothesis. make prediction. prediction fails. modify hypothesis to match the outcome, or modify the outcome to match prediction. insult anyone who opposes this "truth".

seriously, have they predicted anything correctly? its like these faggots didnt take grade school general science. CO2 is heavier than air. it fucking sinks and can be captured in a glass and poured. so please explain how it "rises up" and becomes a greenhouse gas. also, how does a greenhouse gas trapping in the suns rays and heat, cause the planet to cool in some places?

sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage

When I was in gradeschool, I heard that a volcano in South America somewhere had erupted and they were predicting that the debris and CO2 released (basically pollution) would partially block the sun and cool the area by a few degrees.

So if pollution particles and CO2 gasses block out the light to make the earth cooler, which makes sense to me, how is it that man-made pollutants wouldn't do the same thing? Shouldn't our pollution be blocking harmful and warming sun rays?
Why does it only get warmer for man-made co2 and not co2 and pollutants from naturally induced co2?

The climate changes, nobody has ever denied that. What you're refering to is anthropogenic climate change, specifically anthropogenic global warming and that is still a theory, not a fact.

And here's why Al Gore, George Soros, Carlos Slim, etc. are all in favor of the AGW theory:

Mobilizing the Billions and Trillions for Climate Finance

archive.is/RvFrR
worldbank.org/en/news/feature/2015/04/18/raising-trillions-for-climate-finance

"Over the next 15 years, the global economy will require an estimated $89 trillion in infrastructure investments across cities, energy, and land-use systems, and $4.1 trillion in incremental investment for the low-carbon transition to keep within the internationally agreed limit of a 2 degree Celsius temperature rise."

they're trying to create a cognitive elite that runs everything from a central bureaucracy. there, easy enough?

MUH internationally agreed limit of a 2 degree Celsius temperature rise.

Jews always play both sides of the issue. Lurk more faggot

That's the thing I hate.
There's basically no issue.
Then these guys come up with some bullshit (I'll use the internet of things).
Pro : It makes life easier
Against: It makes life one big orwellian show

Then they battle it out, throw away huge sums of money, and eventually the IoT will be a passed station. Or they will just force it 'in the ass', fucking incrementalism.

Third/ other options are never spoken about, and if YOU DO.. oh boy.
You're in some fun now, because BOTH SIDES of the discussion are now pointing at you, like you invented the devil himself.

For example: (offensive to jews)
Or
or
Let's see how buttmad they go, shall we?

m.jpost.com/Enviro-Tech/Climate-change-puts-5m-Israelis-at-risk-of-severe-flooding-events-330695#article=0MkRCMjc0MjFERUFDQUFFQTU1ODJCODlBMkQzNUI3ODg=

Kek be praised! The Jews really will be driven into the sea!

wow OP is fucking stupid. CTR hires idiots.

Climate change is a confusing and complex subject. For example:

CO2 isnt really that bad, especially compared to Methane.

The Sun is coming out of a Cold spell anyways.

Plants NEED CO2 to live and if there is more CO2 there will be more plant growth which more of will be converted into Oxygen which will make fires stronger and air more corrosive.

The Russian Far East is full of crazy ass gases that once warmed might affect the planet a lot and cannot be easily refrozen. The worst case scenario might be a Venus like runaway global warming after 150 years.

Tenperature Data is sketchy as fuck and occasionally biased and we dont have long enough timelines. There is a Scientific Agenda to prove Global Warming is real.

The real culprits are India, China, and to some extent nations like Brazil, Nigeria, and Mongolia that generally fuck up the environment. In India they have millions of Cattle whom produce a fuck ton of methane which are holy and illegal to kill because of Hinduism. The USA also has some Fracking that is causing Methane leaks into the Atomosphere.

Bernie once said that Global Warming is the most urgent national security issue facing us today. Why the fuck arnt we exterminating India and China than?

The Jews DO support climate change see George Soros and the idea that humans are responsible for it. The endgame is to create a global tax on CO2. It's already happening in Canada, Australia and a few other places I can't think of off hand.

Nah, nothing Jewish about that.

:^)

any nation who doesn't even attempt to drop a bomb near one of the enemies nuclear power station to cause a meld down, doesn't deserve the nukes to begin with. doing this would ensure that the land is uninhabitable for possibly thousands of years. also striking near reservoir's and rural areas would cause a food crisis in the long term, which could cause internal conflict. basically, nukes can be much more than a mile of no-go zone for 20-ish years and a bit of fallout.

That makes no sense
If global climate is cyclical, we would have seen remnant of hot periods like that, but the contrary is true.
Compared to the well known cold periods, were at a warm point now.

Co2 IS a greenhouse and DOES cause heating, never mind earth, Venus is thick with the stuff.
Particulates block out the sun and make things colder, when a volcano erupts, a large part of the eruption is rock blasted into powder, which is able to block out the sun. I think sulphur can do the same (a supervolcano eruption would bring about a sudden ice age).
There was some concern a few years ago about the world being cooled by everybody switching to diesel engines, as they produce burned particles that are fine enough to hang in the air.

Temperature is always changing, that's why there were ice ages and Romans could grow a type of vines in England that wouldn't grow well now.

This 'Climate Change' is just a tool to get free shekels by taxing and imposing dumb regulations things that produce CO2 emissions. Their whole theory that CO2 is causing global warming is laughable. Note how they changed it from Global Warming to Climate Change now.
It's because it's dumb beyond comprehension to think that CO2 can cause global warming. People who believe in this hoax don't even know fire works.

LMAO

THEY SUPPORT IT TROUGH THE MEDIA AS A FORM OD DOUBLESPEAK
That's becouse they can run their CO2 scheme to tax every human being for CO2.
/thread