Hate and Trolls to be Policed on Internet

SHARIA FOR Holla Forums

archive.is/doex0

Londonistan is taking charge and finally putting an end to the anonymous hacker known as 4chan.

Communications Act of 2003
archive.is/0jku

127 Improper use of public electronic communications network
(1) A person is guilty of an offence if he—
(a) sends by means of a public electronic communications network a message or other matter that is grossly offensive
or of an indecent, obscene or menacing character; or
(b) causes any such message or matter to be so sent.

(2) A person is guilty of an offence if, for the purpose of causing annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to another, he—
(a) sends by means of a public electronic communications network, a message that he knows to be false,
(b) causes such a message to be sent; or
(c) persistently makes use of a public electronic communications network.
(3) A person guilty of an offence under this section shall be liable, on summary conviction, to imprisonment for a term not
exceeding six months or to a fine not exceeding level 5 on the standard scale, or to both.
(4) Subsections (1) and (2) do not apply to anything done in the course of providing a programme service (within the meaning of the Broadcasting Act 1990 (c. 42)).

REMEMBER:
+ This is part of a Narrative that will end in December when the TPP is finally passed by the United States.
+ The TPP calls for the monitoring and surveillance of - - ALL - - internet traffic that is moving through member-states.
+ It will be sold in Europe as a way to police "hate".
+ The U.S. will sell it as a way to "Secure the Internet".
+ REJECT THESE NARRATIVES. WE MUST COUNTER THEM.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/q19P8
archive.is/oerFa
youtube.com/watch?v=L64b8Lg86fQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Article says nothing specifically about Holla Forums but yeah Britain is pretty much full Orwellian.

Am I the only one who gets angry when retarded journos use terms like "hate" and "troll"? These people don't understand the meaning of either.

They already do this. Josh Bonehill is locked up for a few years for posting a Jew meme on Twitter.

they know exactly what they are doing, this is why all msm journos are traitors and must be killed

Well, this is it boys, the first step on mass censorship and control of the media that will lead London closer to that Sharia law business, and during the whole process women and immigrants will be celebrating all the way.

They just love to use the word hate to justify their actions don't they? Like said.

It's been annoying me for years. A troll is a prankster. Insulting someone over the internet isn't trolling.

Troll is anyone who disagrees with Jews on the internet, goyim.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Elect a mudslime and this is what happens.

What a shame that the capital of the British empire is in such a state. Bad news for all of us in the common wealth.

You don't think that the reason this is being launched is because of the effectiveness of communications/memes of brit/pol/?

Like it or not, I feel 8ch had a strong influence on the Brexit vote.

This is the same guy who is calling for London to secede from the United Kingdom.

I wish they would. We'll build a wall around them, and they can pay for it.

Well to be honest, it is not just the mudslime that are making this happen. It takes leftist support. How alarming that the law is so vague. These laws can be applied to 50% of the messages on the Internet I see depending on the interpretation. At the very least.
Offence? What does that mean? How do you prove offense? I get offended when I read some shit on the Guardian does that make it a crime?

This is more like a blanket law that lets anyone politician silence online activity when it riles them up.

I think you guys are missing the big point here.

You are guilty if you "persistently make use of a public electronic communications network."
This criminalizes all regular speech on the internet in the UK.

Could this law not be applied to online advertisements?
What about government PSAs. Is the Government breaking the law by trolling you with Sharia?

You don't think that the reason this is being launched is because of the effectiveness of communications/memes of brit/pol/?

Will they silence the Muslims that are offensive? I doubt it.

You will get a white person shit posting and getting jailed and a mudslime calling for homo executions and be left alone.

Oh shit user found the lowest denominator, good job.

Bbasically we all are criminals if you read your email and talk about X that is offensive or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety then you are a criminal the same as a thief or a thug.

How fucking vague is this law, it's ridiculous. Does anyone recall how it got passed?

I thought leaving the EU would stop all this for Britbongistan.

but that law is from 2003? or is it being amended now so it can be applied to a wider range of 'offences'?

well now you can demand changes, which you couldn't when you were in the EU

I wonder if engauging in accepted board culture on Holla Forums can fairly be called "causing annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety".
If anything, outsider shills are the ones causing annoyance, inconvenience and needless anxiety.

We haven't left yet, Cuckservatives cucking,

Great way to look at that user. I don't know that the courts would ever look at it that way.
I don't know how the European court-system is, but if it is anything similar to the U.S. its a total mockery.

Imagine attempting to explain Holla Forums to a (((judge))).

That webm is so eerie it makes me think of the West vs Islam in one webm.

No free speech, conform to Islam. No we will not try to understand the West. The west in superior you must understand us.

I think it's solely about political will, at this point the law is so vague it applies to all. Considering the current SJW culture, I would say yes. Being part of Chan culture would solicit political will for persecution.

If we are talking solely about the technical terms, they matter little since it's so vague. Might as well have a law saying to put "bad" people in jail and keep "good" people out of jail.

Want to add
The west in superior you must understand us. You must conform to us. We spoiled these mudslimes for way too long. Time to show them why we rule the world.

How wet do you think a law to put "bad" people in jail and keep "good" people out would make Anita Sarkeesian's rotten cunt?

Oh? Being an annoyance counts as an offense? I can think of a few brit shitlibs that I find annoying. Where do I send in a report?

wew
So you get a criminal record for posting on 8ch? Or for tweeting/facebooking facts about racial differences, with sources and backed-up arguments?

Of course only white, conservative, traditional, Christian people are eligible.

Look up Joshua Bonehill. British nationalist sentenced to three years for posting pic related on twitter.

sending smug anime girls to rick wilson is punishable with prison time

what the hell L O N D O N?

That is how these laws are used. British law is nuts. Offending (((people))) is literally a crime.

[NEEDLES ANXIETY INTENSIFIES]

fuck off CTR
stop trying to fit in

Anyone got a version of this with sound?

This - I can understand.
What if I post this?

+ The Jew can not stand the '+' sign because it reminds him of a cross.
+ This is where the term "Kike" comes from. Illiterate, dumb, filthy jews would not sign their name with an 'X' because it looked too much like a cross. Instead they would use a 'O' or a 'Circle' / 'Kikel' which eventually became shortened to 'Kike'.
+ Additionally, the Unicode Code Point for the first letter of the Hebrew Alphabet happens to be: 1488

This is getting way too meta for me

They don't need to know the meaning, they create the meaning for themselves and propagate it until their definition is law, quite literally in this case.

Speech control law proposed by a asshurt muskrat. This fuckwit lacks the foresight to see that this system will be abused and it will devolve into a politically correct fascist mess.

Suddenly we have Sharia law on Internet.

At this rate Russia, China and other slint eyed faggots will create a secular Internet of their own.

sage due to RAGE

They know that. Look into 1984.

lol holy shit you're as bad as Holla Forums

Yes, I'm triggered by + signs. If that were true, I wouldn't be typing them. But you? You're in every fucking thread trying to shill your shitty vigilance meme.

We have your phones and addresses CTR. You know that, right?

What everyone needs to understand is that Britain is the prototype police state.

The governments end goal is to flip the role of law and governance on its head. That is to say, everything will be illegal unless explicitly approved by them as opposed to traditional reverse rule.

Let me give another example of them creating policy which achieves this:

Psychoactive Substances Act 2016

archive.is/q19P8

This law was created under the guise of controlling the sale of legal highs such as 3rd generation synthetic cannabinoids.

The law defines as a "psychoactive substance" anything which "by stimulating or depressing the person’s central nervous system … it affects the person’s mental functioning or emotional state" and only substances specifically exempted by the Government get a pass.

This law is so vague that technically scented candles and tea blends sold as “relaxing” are banned under it.

The governments own advisors blasted the law as absurd, senior police officials went on record as claiming it as unenforceable but it went ahead anyway.

At the end of the day these laws are about total governmental control and nothing more.

They are used very selectively but give effectively give the government total control, they can under the law shut anything and anyone down instantly.

Muslims can rape and torture native children by the Million and get clean away with it but Native grandmothers are imprisoned for hugging their grandchildren

archive.is/oerFa

Welcome to modern Britain, our ancestors are weeping.

Nah, I just can't stand mascotfags.

Look at how the Jew writhes like a worm on the asphalt in the hot, summer sun when you expose his weaknesses and identify him as the filth that he is.

No, I am only in your slide / kike threads with that meme and possibly the occasional bump when Anons are being extremely vigilant.

You're trying way too hard, chaim.

According to SJWs and fucktarded libs, anyone who has an opinion that differs from theirs is a "professional troll".

These people are so fucking stupid it actually makes me angry.

They misuse "troll" at least 20 times here.

youtube.com/watch?v=L64b8Lg86fQ

I don't think that was meant to quote ME.

No one cares where you are. Who you are and what you do is not important in an anonymous imageboard, and that's why avatarfags like you need to get out and move to communities that would suit your cravings for attention more, like reddit or twitter.

You are correct. It would appear that I have clicked the wrong post.

user, that was a great demonstration on how to
STAY VIGILANT

This would be Moshie's post that I was attempting replying to.

You're really hungry for attention, aren't you?

probably not because all /brit/pol does is jerkoff over, are Nige, killing non-Anglo whites, trannies, and paki women.

Thx (2).
1/10 of a shekel has been deposited to your account.

Oh, look at that! The vigilance PSA filename again.
You stink like CTR and probably should go back. I hear Gamergate still fucks with avatarfags and e-ecelebs.

Get gassed.

You won't shut down our discussion of your attacks against freespeech with your Muslim proxies.

Make up your mind Moshies, or are you saying that you are indeed no one?

Its really upsetting when someone takes the time to point you out in your threads point by point isn't it?
Remember, it is the Jew who is most afraid of being found out for what he is.

Do they take shekels away when you are exposed?

—–BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE—–
Hash: SHA256

| Acerrimos Veritatis Defensores

August 2016 |

In this eighth month of 2016, we are unfortunate witness to the meticulous
and calculated decline of online free speech. We are not being denied our free
speech by force; the strategy deployed to deprive our freedom is sophisticated.
We are being drowned by a torrent of professional shills whom deliberately
manufacture stories, comments, threads, and arguments admist online communities
once thought to be free from outside influence. Well-known websites have already
been fallen by the marching advance of this pestilence. As we observe more
communities succumb, pray not fall victim to bystander apathy - we are not
immune. The internet is gasping for air in a shamelessly fabricated cesspool of
extremely efficient think groups and skilled conmen. We must remain vigilant as
a community to identify and challenge the propaganda which is beginning to
pervade. The ice is lamentably melting and there are but few places to stand.
Our boards are diverse and therein exist plenty of drama and disagreement
amongst ourselves, however we must never sell out nor allow outside forces to
distract and turn us away from truth. If you are a board owner, lurker, poster,
or volunteer, please be dilligent. As a community, we must maintain impregnable
fortifications on the front lines of this battle for free speech and liberty. It
is now dusk and we must together defend against the incoming scourge.
Do not stray from your values in the forthcoming days of disorder and confusion.

—–BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE—–
Version: GnuPG v1
iQEcBAEBCAAGBQJXrY4rAAoJELxtg03udDIwyjwIAIr+SxO+7NXWxb5tn3+0pe8k
my+6ncTE7uxFScgqmmsZwUx2I/eiSATUNtYA6S9qbaSsJCDNgA8Offqh4KJShzlJ
5sJu9Ya9I6xGoN0OduI3YK7LcdfbaTs7qRipw5VtOGAXTXyvmm+Fe5mlPmY8elp+
176P2raGmWsydGYXcgwbkNbdgYHAmKVA0ni1LLSUFXF166U7dLvFo551w6agLwP6
RX8h82WxN1EFwLHrbiav20PGxEOcCFXeF3t2RctXIZIwCRvlPQgiLUjBoSabeeg0
7tfwS6Hi2sH0HQ+3Pp5aF0tCKCQhYPkQU9vuCJhzDQ5OHha3E+sod6KxlysFKmk=
=LGbo
—–END PGP SIGNATURE—–

Cool, looks like all the retarded lefty shit will get deleted and owners arrested for annoying me. Oh wait…

I hate this countries shit laws and the even shitter application of them.

Thanks for posting the SITE-WIDE MESSAGE WE ALREADY KNOW.
Have you figured out that the message totally negates your shit-shoops and 'atta-boy Holla Forums' asspats?

Get the fuck out of here with your unwarranted self-importance. Your CTR autism is regarded as a hindrance, not an asset.

1. Always browse 8ch.net under HTTPS (or "always https" plugin)
2. Always use linux, except Ubuntu, since ubuntu sends information about you to third party corporations and allied with microsoft
3. Always use proxy or vpn, even if you don't need to use proxy. Even if you will have to manage with constant changes of your id, its still worth it.

What else i must add to that list? Lets help our Britain bros.

Also if TPP will ever arrive, download all the shit you need from the internet right the fuck now, and buy more hdds for that junk.

BRITCUCKISTAN YES

Looks like someone beat me to it.

When I'm feeling extra paranoid, I go with TAILS or BlackArch with SocksChain (Or was it ChainSocks?) myself.

Kike takeover of TOR made me doubt TAILS,

i find that offensive.
arrest that man!

They won't just use this against us. Climate skeptics, people with non-mainstream science theories, conspiracy theorists, even those who don't say whom they suspect, alt medicine people – essentially anyone with a different opinion from the one the ruling class is pushing on any subject.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

David Cameron made me send this message.

Breibart or who?

so…

When are we moving to the deep web?

Linking all those posts sure is productive and makes me want to read what you have to say user :^)

Rotherham happened and is still happening. Learn to deal with uncomfortable facts, cuck.

The grand imam of London.

You seem to be doing this in many threads. Is this the new JIDF strategy? Call everyone a shill, even the shills?

Sure is a lot of asshurt over that message. Wonder why?

Fellow americans we can flood their comment sections and break all their speech laws with impunity, prevent those fucks from having a safe bubble.

Obvious choice would be [email protected]/* */

Grand imam is too paranoid for personal emails if you're looking for that one

Board is being overrun with mindless spam, disinformation and shills.

tfw England is getting shilled back to stone age by mudslimes and leftists.

Hey CtR.
We all know that your PSA avatar memes are your version of the Oathmemer.
We have your address and we're coming for you.

No country for oldfags, fam.

Seems like we know what was on the Shilling Points List by the JIDFHQ this morning.
+ Call anyone pointing out shills CTR(reddit tier).
+ (((WE))) have your address. This is SJW level intimidation and virtjew signalling that they are legitimate posters by referencing stickies from last week.

Doesn't the Yad Vashem have the world's largest remaining stockpile of authentic Zyklon B from the war?

I think you know what to do with that stockpile Moshie.

If Hillary "wins" and the TPP is passed, there may not be hope for the White Man.

Not even British and I'm mad. I hope you bongs are really rubbing it in liberal's faces.

Keep becoming more like Iran, keep pushing people into internet services that aren't monitored.

Why do you keep derailing your own thread to prove you're not a kike?

OH I KNOW WHY
Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals:

RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.”

Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)

Considering you haven't identified yourself other than an avatarfag, you can't possibly be a "concerned Holla Forumslack" because Holla Forums isn't a fucking hugbox who rewards your constant "look at me posts." If you were Holla Forums, you'd have something of value to say instead of virtue signaling in every goddamn thread. (Also, this isn't a No True Scotsman argument because Holla Forums doesn't include summerfags and unironic shitposters.)

If you're not CTR, you're still of their ilk, which would include that Holla Forums cocksucking Rachposter.

Bottom line: Holla Forums doesn't need some tryhard to police their posts because they're too stupid to lurk and are trying to fit in.

While I might not be able to speak for everyone - I'm most certainly apart of the community here on this Cantonese Jade-Chiseling tin-can telephone network.
You, on the other hand, are not - you seem to take offense to such implications.
You also didn't seem to read your manual very carefully as virtue signaling is not really as you define it. With your logic, nobody should ever bring previous ideas or prior knowledge into discussion because it signals that you have read something or studied/know a topic from a source. God forbid I reference inconsistencies about the holohoax, I'd be signaling that I read the sticky! How dare I do that!

probably not Holla Forums since 8ch is a Law Inforcement honeypot.

howmuchofacuck.ru?

btw imkampfy (Board Volunteer for Holla Forums Holla Forums) IS the Rachposter and is an Holla Forums shill.

Every god damned time I have been banned its been kampfy.

I'm waiting for the day they just snatch the moderation away and hand it to someone more competent because that shit is fucking ridiculous.

No wonder the avatarfag hasn't been banned yet.

The law has been on the books for over a decade and will not even affect people who post here.
No one has ever been prosecuted for a chan post, the only real danger is posting on normalfag spaces using an account tied to your meat body, for which plenty of people have already been jailed.

I know that feel and he is a fucking shitskin.

the moderation is NEVER going to change, the owner of Holla Forums (Jim Jew) says if you don't like the mods then make your own Board every single time. the bunker with good mods is endchan.xyz/pol/.

No, user, you are not alone. A family member unironically told me that trolls should be prosecuted as terrorists. Considering how many times he's laughed at me trolling people, I was flabbergasted in the extreme.

Your post is framed as anti-Jew but you have slipped in the memetic payload "Zyklon B was really used to kill Jews." Maybe that was a mistake in which case be careful, even the one who considers himself "red pill" can suffer from internalization of propaganda.

Zyklon B was never used to gas Jews. It is wholly unsuitable for such a purpose and would not work on the mass scale proposed, it does us no good to!perpetuate the myth of homicidal gas chambers, deliberately or by accident. Be vigilant to the presence of internalized propagada.

Video related: Zkylon B tested on human subjects.

They aren't ignorant. There has been a deliberate effort to reframe the term "troll" to mean "an offensive or unwelcome comment, observation or criticism."

Even those who!claim to be on our side are pushing this new definition. Sinead McCarthy of Renegade Radio and many of those associated with that group, use the word "troll" to refer to any critic.

+ Pushing anti-russian sentiment.

+ Subverting the board trying to fracture the community.
+ English is obviously not this shill's native tongue. "Law Inforcement "

+ More virtjew signalling.

+ I don't know that that is kampfy. Could just be a muslim that you are using promoting to try to promote the Paradigm Shillft.
I don't know anything about kampfy except that he bans me when I speak against the "prevailing sentiment" around here.
+ Speak up about Evalion being a camwhore / disinfo shill? Banned.
+ Post a video of Donald Trump saying "We are going to support Zionist Israel 100%"? Banned. (Not just Israel, but ZIONIST Israel)
+ Post a shop of cops pissing on Mexicans at the Anaheim Trump Rally Riot? Banned.
+ etc…

+ Promoting the Shill's Paradigm Shift terms to away from a Counter Semitic culture and towards and Anti-Muslim Good Goy culture.

+ In Jim's defense if he started arbitrarily removing moderators it would destroy all boards since all would then be suspect of being compromised. This is the right call in the long-run.
+ Promoting endchan.

STAY VIGILANT

No such video exists.

You're not from here.

>>>/pulsearchive/247
Note the sticky and lock kike.
Yea you can extrapolate from there if you were paying attention during Orlando exactly who I am.

This would normally be the case, but the entire culture is experiencing a paradigm shift right now under the weight of constant shilling.

I have tried to fight it.
I have tried to speak up.
Again and again it has fallen on deaf ears.
The road before is treacherous and the endgame draws ever near.
In desperation I have embraced the taboo of an identity across threads.

No one cared who I was until I put on the mask.

You're not welcome here, weebfaggot.

No one cares now, you dumb fucking weeb.

Is that your way of changing the topic because you've been called out for lying?

Here
You wrote:

Donald Trump said no such thing.
No such video exists.

Messiah complex and pathological need for attention.

Haha, I missed this part, holy shit.

Not sure that I see where I said Zyklon B was ever used to kill kikes, but I did suggest that a Kike gas himself with Zyklon B.
The video suggest that Zyklon B is a liquid.
I was under the impression that it came in pellet form.
The pellets were soaked in cyanide liquid and when heated the cyanide is released.
Zyklon B can kill via cyanide gas, but so can mixing bleach and ammonia.

Use a trip, faggot.

Is that all you have shill faggot?
Not only does he say he will protect Zionist Israel 100%, but he also goes on to get the crowd to applaud for Israel.
He could have given the canned response and continued to the next question, but no he rallies the audience behind Israel.

Oh no! Can't point out real concerns about Donald Trump.
Can't hurt the Israeli ploy to use him against (((ISIS))).

Is that you Manafort?

Then the shills would yell "tripfag".
You have to be ready to take the abuse if you want to push a message against the Zionist Establisment both in the real world and the Zionist Establishment here in Holla Forums.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Hitler was pro-Israel, are you anti-Hitler too?

kek. the grinch in a mask

I'd be Pro-Israel too if my country was rounding up Jews from their homes and deporting them.

But it isn't. It is sending their youth to die in the sand for Israel.

And here is where our dear avatarfag employs his next rule.

RULE 2: “Never go outside the expertise of your people.”

It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone.

(Organizations under attack wonder why radicals don’t address the “real” issues. This is why. They avoid things with which they have no knowledge.)

You tried to make a gas yourself joke and got caught trying to meme. Get the fuck out of here. You do not belong. Your self-interest is what destroys nations.

[Exploding Asshole Intensifies]

You want to be distinguished but you don't want the blowback of being a distinguished snowflake in an anonymous community?
Pick one.
If this thread has made it obvious enough for you, whatever plan you had to be some sort of vigilant champion of Holla Forums has had the exact opposite effect on you and your message, putting you on the same level as the shills you want to be rid of.

Trump hasn't changed anyone's minds on anything and the sooner you realize that the sooner you'll understand why he's said what he's said and why he's been successful.

Did he convince americans they need a border wall?
No, they've wanted a border wall for a long time

Did he convince americans that muslim extremists were incompatible with western culture?
No, the muslims did that.

Did he convince americans that the economy was shit and that Obama's policies have been failures?
No, getting fired did that for most, seeing others get fired did it for the others and the ones remaining figured it out by the fact they're way to poor.

Did Trump convince americans that socialized medicine and Obamacare were disasters?
No, rising premiums and decades of anti commie conditioning did that.

Did Trump convince americans that their foreign policy/military actions were a disaster?
No, losing a half dozen wars and being targeted by terrorists did that

Did Hitler convince germans that the jews were evil?
No, a crippling depression caused by poor monetary policy and foreign manipulation, and communist terrorists did that.

Now fuck off back to whatever shit hole you came from.

Yes that's right, which perpetuates the myth of ZB as something with a history of being used to slay Jews. Why else use a rather esoteric pesticide as the basis for a suggestion to suicide, rather than a bullet to the head? Because the "joke" is built on ZB's mythic reputation as a homicidal agent.

I was under the impression that it came in pellet form.

The active principal in Zyklon B is prussic acid (HCN) which is a liquid having a boiling point of around 25C at standard pressure. The liquid is suspended in a substrate of absorbent mineral pellets or paper disks.
The Zyklon in the video is shown in pellet form but its active part is liquid.

So you're saying that the Germans heated the pellets to release the cyanide?

Used in the manner described by authoritative Holocaust scholars it could not have killed. The official narrative included no provision for heating, thus the liquid would have taken many hours to evaporate and generate dangerous gas concentrations, but we are told the process was over in minutes. It never happened.

The chutzpah of you people.
He did not use the words "Zionist Israel" anywhere in this speech.
Your quote is a lie.

+ Posts video
#ShillSoFragile

This is exactly why I am speaking out.
Trump is fine as a symbol for awakening and the only real choice for president, but there are some serious concerns that are not being discussed here because people get "triggered".

It isn't possible anymore

reminder : all oaths are broken because it's current year

there is no purpose to these questions no matter how pressing you believe them to be.

The answer will be the same every time: impossible to ascertain. This is politics, pandering and promises, the only thing that reveals the truth is time.

Trump most assuredly knows that social security is in an untenable state yet he promised no cuts because it would be impossible to get elected otherwise, yet while this is an important issue to me I am not grilling him repeatedly in ever thread over it because I understand its part of politics.

I asked about it in Holla Forums.
Tor is safe.

It was started by the US govt and made free so they could hide information in a secure place and be hidden in the noise.

this tbh

+1

I never said sprinkle yourself with Zyklon B. YOU said that.

How can you type with your fingers in your ears?

Yes, that is exactly what I am saying. They heated the pellets, the gas was released, and the lice exterminated and removed from the clothing in the fumigation chamber.

You are taking lies about the holocaust and arguing with me as if I have said them.Thank you for the demonstration. I will use this as an example in the future to educate people on the dangers of astroturfing.

STAY VIGILANT

Are they going to arrest Doug Stanhope?

I never claimed you were not banned, nice gaslighting attempt though.

The video you posted does not support the false quote you said it contained, in fact it refutes it.
For the third time, here is what you claimed:

You directly quoted Trump as saying "we are going to support Zionist Israel 100%", leaving aside minor details such as whether he said support or protect, the salient point is your claim that Trump used the phrase " Zionist Israel".

He didn't.

Your attempt to gaslight by misquoting Trump and posters in this thread, while the means to refute your claims are literally a mouse scroll away up the thread shows an incredible level of chutzpah.
People who behave like that are typically more accustomed to face-to-face arguments where no physical evidence of what was said in the minutes prior is available, rendering gaslighting a viable tactic.
You have not yet adapted to the online environment where the actual content of discussion is persistent and trivial to verify.

The most telling part is that despite the evidence of your lies being visible to all, you continue repeating the lie regardless. As if repetition will through brute force bring about credulity and belief, regardless of facts to the contrary.

Hitler described this trait of Jewish rhetoric, whereby having been refuted the day before, the Jew would repeat his same lies afresh the next day or week, pretending that the debate had never taken place.

Using that tactic in a forum with persistent media and with a delay of minutes rather than days, represents a whole new level of chutzpah. It seems absurd and yet it remains a favourite of the left and Jews because simply put, most people are too lazy to check.

Yes, he stated that in the debate before Florida.
I haven't brought the issue back up until just now because I was being called a liar.
I was accused of fabricating a video.
The video does indeed exist and I was indeed given a 24 hour ban for posting it.

I am not grilling Trump in every thread about it either.
I started reading your post assuming you were genuine, but at the end you started putting words in my mouth like a kike would do.

Lots of Jew-Speak… (((user))).

If I was lying to you about the video, I would not post the source of the video where it differs slightly from how I quoted it.
You didn't even know the video existed, I was recalling it from memory. You need to inform yourself or you don't watch Trump's speeches which means you are attacking me over something you care little about.

Old Man: "Number 2, I'm opposed to the wasting of our military in the middle easy on behalf of Zionist Israel."
Trump: "Alright well, let me just tell you that Israel is a very, very important ally of the United States and we are going to protect them 100%. 100%, they have been our most reliable, it's our true friend over there, and we're going to protect Israel 100%. As to number 1 were all were with you. Ok, one more we gotta ask one more cause that was a tough question on Israel. Wow. That was NASTY! Whoa!
Trump: Are we all for Israel right? [ Asking the Crowd ]
Crowd: Yea! [ Applause ]
Trump: Man…
Old Man: [Unintelligible]
Trump: Ok, we are for America too. I agree.

The old man specified Zionist Israel.
So yea Trump said that he was going to support Zionist Israel 100%.
I am done arguing this with you because you are just trying to demonize and ostracize me shill. Trump said this, that does not make me the villain.

Link to the post where I said that. you won't because no such post exists. Gaslighting again
You have still failed to demonstrate that Trump said the words you quoted as being his.
Timestamp to the moment where he says "Zionist Israel".

Why have you chosen to deliberately ignore context and linked to a video about equipment fumigation chambers when the topic is homicidal gas chambers? Your comment about Zyklon B pertained to it being used to kill a Jew specifically, not human body lice in or on clothing.
If you want to show that ZB could have been used to kill persons then you need to show how it was heated in alleged homicidal gas chambers, not delousing chambers. The official narrative pertaining to Auschwitz for example, makes no provision for heating.

I simply pointed out that you are indirectly giving credence to the myth of Zyklon-B having been used as a tool of homicide. Then again you are probably well aware of this, it is the main reason that Jewish "alt-righters" throw "gas the Jews" remarks into everything they write. Whether it is framed as a joke or not, perpetuating the idea that ZB has seen historical use as an agent for murdering Jews has the effect of fortifying the holocaust mythology.
Every "gas yourself", "get back in the oven", " Zyklon Ben Garrison" etc. "joke" strengthens the holocaust myth under the cover of "anti-Zionism".

Thank you for the demonstration. I will use this as an example in the future to educate people on the dangers of astroturfing.

Also its interesting that you do not reply to this post ( ) where all your accusations about me spreading lied of the holocaust are btfo.

You kikes are shameless.

That's some next-level gaslighting.
I recognize your shilling stylography, especially the overuse of words intended to trigger out-grouping, it has Renegade Radio written all over it.

I hope. He's a lolberg cuck.

Are you seriously trying to imply that my ironic use of Hebrew, clearly intended to convey the idea that I consider your behaviour and style of rhetoric to be Jewish in nature, as some kind of evidence that it is my actual first language? Hahahaha.
The out-grouping attempts become more and more cringeworthy.
Alt-right shills behave so predictably, the harder the question, the more signalling they apply in attempt to out-group the opponent as "kike/Jew/fag/mgtow/bitch boy/((()))".
Its like you believe these terms add power to your comment, the more " I am legit fashy" signalling you use, the higher your chance of being believed.
It is cargo cult behavior, none of you have a real grasp of these memes, a feel for them, hence you ham-fistedly spam them in a more-is-better fashion.
But please, don't stop. It makes you so easy to out.
And Trump didn't.

He didn't use the word "Zionist" a single time. Your quote is false. Writing a whole page doesn't compensate for that.
You are implying that because the "old man" (who looks and sounds Jewish) used the term Zionist, that you can insert "Zionist" before any mention of Israel made by Trump then directly quote Trump as having spoken your made-up script.
Well no, you can't, that is called misquoting and lying.

Trump said "Israel" referring to Israel, what word do you suggest he should have used instead of Israel?

Honestly arguing with shills is pointless.

Just point out their tactics and spam gore. It's really the old way.

So now, they want to play a game. I have the checkmate move already:-

Simply stick to facts. If the blacks are getting all uppity and acting up because one of their criminals gets shot simply post facts outlining black crime figures. Then question the I.Q of someone that smashes up shops and amenities in his own neighbourhood whilst pointing out they have access to exactly the same education as white people in the area.

Same goes for muslims, next time they get reported raping kids again just link to news articles about how groups of muslim men target and rape thousands of white children, then say you wonder if it has anything to do with them pretty much worshiping a known peadophile. The facts are way juicer and more offencive to the criminals than lies.

Once the nigger or paki loses the argument they will turn to name calling, abuse, threats and lies. Then report them. Make sure you get a crime reference number from the police.

Once we have enough crime reference numbers then demand to know why tax money is being spent on monitoring conversations on social media yet no muslims or blacks are ever convicted even though they have clearly committed a crime by threatening and being abusive to whites. Ask why only these types of crimes against jews are taken seriously.

Everytime.

Taaaake up arms…

…Fight.

FIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!

In Canadia, facts themselves can be seen as inciting hatred and thus hate crimes just for being cited.

I wish I was joking.

lel

Is this where non-britfag Holla Forumsacks pretend to be from London, blanket twatter with "hate speech", then laugh when Mayor Sandnigger can't do shit about it?

Day of the rope for CTR fags when?
You have not even a grain of subtlety to your incessant shilling

They've been doing this since 2003 or 2004. Hence

Now wait a second.

Not to derail, but are you by any chance the autistic tripfag that had some stupid symbol for a name, would always write all-caps, talk about his Anima and generally form incoherent half-arguments trying to be poetic?

(a) sends by means of a public electronic communications network, a message that he knows to be false,

Ha ha, next time someone lies on the internet Im having them arrested.

The problem is that people are immune to facts. Show them all the stats you want, they'll just say "NOT ALL ARE LIKE THAT" or "STATS CAN BE MANIPULATED".

Point out the disparity in black/white crime

Point out differences in IQ

Point out how Muslims are pedos and Mohammad married a 6 year old girl

You can't reach these people with facts, you need pure, raw emotion to sway them. Once you've sown the seed of doubt in their mind, they will seek the facts themselves.

t. former libcuck

How does stefcuck not get arrested then?
He has been pretty blunt about blacks lately.

Stay vigilant brother. We are in a den of Moshies and Abes.

An interesting gambit. Should result in some hilarious articles when they finally give up.

Why would you want to hang yourself Schlomo?

I am not that individual. I don't use tripcodes.

His name was Rei, I remember now. In any case, thank you vigilant user for your service!

Just stay vigilant. Call out the shills.
We must send them back to the holes they were nurtured in.

If people do not speak up and do not provide arguments as why they are a shill, they will continue to erode the freedom that we are allowed here on the web, yet denied in all but the most private spaces of our physical reality.

Is this some Beren;Steins universe when someone has started forcing a maymay all of a sudden?

YES

Even when the West was heavily religious in the Middle Ages under Catholicism, jesters and performers were prevalent. With a look at the literature from time period, from The Canterbury Tales to The Decameron, one can see bawdy humor wasn't surpressed in a Christian Europe.

Vigishill makes me miss you Oathcuck.

is right on the money.

You know, if they managed to fill their prison with Holla Forumsaks, those guys would then finally be forced to network together and would form strong bonds that will stick with them as they leave the prison and get back out.

We know this pattern all to will in the states. Small-timer gets sent the jail for a 2 year bid. Has close contact with other criminals. They teach other thing they've learned through experience, plot jobs, form syndicates they carry outside the walls.

>Article 19.

Not leading by example, are you?