Cooking the Polls

We have already seen evidence that Reuters completely fabricated its recent polls on the presidential race.

All recent polls have coincidentally shown Hillary with huge leads on Trump. Independent polls, however, suggest Trump is in the lead.
Can we find more evidence of the polls being rigged? It would be an excellent way to counter the mainstream medias narrative.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6nYZE
abcnewsgo.co/2016/08/abc-live-poll-who-are-you-voting-for/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

archive.is/6nYZE
Breitbart: Pat Caddell on 'cooked' Reuters poll

I've already confirmed that YouGov, Washington Post/WSJ/FOX, NBCNews, and CNN have been manipulating the poll results.

YouGov's data suggests that Clinton has a 20% lead in the MIDWEST and Trump has a 3% lead in the WEST. Clinton would have to not be on the ballot at all for Trump to win California.

Washington Post/WSJ get their "data" from a poll hosted on Washington Post's website which is ONLY for subscribers. 12% of the subscribers are ONLY from WASHINGTON D.C., the poll is fake as shit. WSJ is owned by News Corporation which also owns FOX, so it's the same shit.

NBCNews has completely changed from their previous polling method and now conduct their poll through a website called "SurveyMonkey" infamous for hacks/bots to auto-take surveys so that subscribers can get free cash, most surveys put Hillary Clinton as the first choice. Even more interesting, NBCNews posts the "data" on Scribd, a shitty paper sharing website which also has numerous exploits to share and edit anything. Who exactly uses SurveyMonkey? Hipsters and stay at home moms, if it's not a group of bots.

CNN put up a public poll on their website, for 20 straight minutes Trump was leading by at least 40%, then in 4 minutes the results magically changed to 71% Clinton, 19% Trump, 10% Johnson/Stein

Reuters went FAR beyond that, right now they are cooking the polls a lot harder than ANYONE has admitted.

aw fug

Do we have any screenshots or sources for the CNN poll? That's sure to redpill some people if we can get it.

You bet your fucking ass there is

wew

Care to explain the yougov poll anymore? Being a Britbong I don' know the significance of leads in the midwest and west. I'm assuming that's not possible?

Here are the independent polls NOT associated with Facebook (which also showed Trump with at least 53% in each one)

I suppose there's a larger margin in this graph due to the possibility of fake accounts

Yeah, YouGov is taking some crack cocaine, must be trying to create another memorable Brexit moment.

I did an audit on Trump's twitter myself, since for some "magical" reason, the "twitter audit" website has not done a recent audit on Trump's followers, but constantly update Clinton's audit.

Trump still leads Clinton by at least 100,000 people on Twitter even after fake accounts are accounted for and that's not including the possibility that Trump has more genuine followers since the initial audit results.

That Twitter audit bot used flawed logic circuits.

Boil them for perfection

That pic is ctr made

Last week there was a similar thread and I posted the ABC online poll that had trump up 70% with 90K votes the lizard was in 4th place as well.

It is still up OMG and the results are still the same with 170K votes.

abcnewsgo.co/2016/08/abc-live-poll-who-are-you-voting-for/

Just have to hold the line a bit longer, and then we get to build a wall!

Look another CTP thread. Gotta correct the polls in case anybody here believes in the canvassed jew.

oh c'mon that's bullshit