What do you think happened Holla Forums ?

What do you think happened Holla Forums ?

your mom shat you

normalfag detected.

Is it missing a rear leg?

Is this what hunters do?

wtf

Sometimes, sometimes I'm asking myself how the fuck you come to think "Yeah, today I'm gonna search for some animal necrophilia fellatio"

I don't want to click it. What's happening?

What animal is it?

Nice pubic hairs.

guy banging a dead racoon
just when you thought you saw it all :f

Here wasonce a thread where some user posted videos of a man raping his male German Shepard and setting his (doggo's) genitalia on fire - the dog was crying the whole time, and his mouth and legs were taped together. This is where I decided to never watch anything with (at least living) animals here.

This was the most fucked up shit I've seen and damaged on the evening I watched some bits of it.

That shit is old.

niggers do this too, but they are too poor to get a amera to film it with

Not really into beast but this one is hot. I still feel guilty after watching it tho because it looks like he's got the dog in a leglock :(

Doesn't make it less disturbing. Thanks for your contribution, lad.

Is that a fucking dick piercing? Good lord, I though I'd seen all the faggotry this world had to offer.

Almost makes me want to take up hunting.
You keep what you kill

Why did he do it user? I'm confused and angered by it. Why must people be cruel?

NOOO DOGGO

fag

she looks a bit dead to me :^)

i don't think so
her joints would be stiff from rigor mortis

Nigga' she dead.

Nothing shocks me anymore, tbh. I'm not even being an edgyfag, the internet has left me dead inside. I hope I can still learn to feel again, one day.

no, she isn't. why else do you think the guy fucking her is mouthing words to the cameraman? why would he care about whether or not he is making noise?

she's not dead she's just blacked out on who knows what drugs/alcohol

She's black 'n' blue all over, she isn't breathing.
Nigger…

she

is

dead.
t. EMT

i think edge happened

D-DUDE G-GAY

can someone post that video of a couple hunting a bear and then fucking on its dead corpse?

You're dead moosemeat.

Moar

Fucking furries man, they probably even thought the animals were enjoying themselves with their fucked up mentality

Not enough apparently.

rigor mortis sets in after a few hours and later goes away after a few days

You found some roadkill and put your dildo in it.

Oh man…. All this edge… School's out again. fucking hardcore peeps in the area. How do they become so edgy?