CPS is coming for me

Ask an user who is getting vanned by CPS for human trafficking and maybe other charges too in a moment anything. If I don't respond you know why…

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/usao-cdca/pr/australian-man-arrested-after-allegedly-traveling-southland-seeking-have-sex-6-year-old
cnn.com/videos/world/2017/01/05/freedom-project-slave-cost.cnn
thecnnfreedomproject.blogs.cnn.com/2011/03/07/cost-of-slaves-falls-to-historic-low/
32ch.org/b/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do you LARP as fag when fag

519-489-7871

This is the number calling me over and over. I haven't picked up yet. I sent money using Western Union to someone in California to buy a slave, after having been assured by anons that "at most it'll be scam, no way it's a honeypot" but I guess it was a honeypot. Now I have to explain that I wasn't serious and was just sending that money to see what would happen and would never circumvent any laws or whatever…

cool you're LARPing as that australian guy who got v&

justice.gov/usao-cdca/pr/australian-man-arrested-after-allegedly-traveling-southland-seeking-have-sex-6-year-old

What song best describes how you feel at the moment?

nah man I got 273 emails between me and my slaver to prove otherwise heh

Anyways, any tips on how to make life in prison tolerable, or should I just commit suicide by cop?

I don't know. It's a shocking feel really, I kind of got lured into a false sense of security / untouchability, and I guess even with my proxies n' shit I'm in trouble. I don't know what to do right now and don't know what's going to happen to me. I wanted to live longer in order to finish my studies and know everything I wanted to know but maybe my life is about to be cut short or take a turn for the worse I just don't know.

What state do you live in? and how old is the slave? I'll help you decide whether or not prison or suicide.

where did you find this "seller"?

try and say your bank account has been compromised?

What did you expect to happen?

How much money did you send?

What would you have done with the slave if you were able to get it?

That's not a bad idea, you may want to give the card away too.
The phone number seems to be in Ontario, unfortunately I don't know the human trafficking laws there but it's probably 5 years max for an adult and 8 years max for a child,
that's each just a heads up, you have two adults, it would be 10. It always works like that.

Ok, post a pdf or achive. If you don't you're a LARPING faggot.

Why didn't you have a plan B?

you actually believe this faggot?

I believe too many lies on the internet

Just a token fee with the promise to pay much more later.

For me to be scammed tbh, but it seemed 100% legit, and so many things checked out.

About a hundred dollars.

Have her read books to me at night, take care of me, love me, help me around the house, and work to pay rent. Basically make her into a traditional wife and stop being so lonely.

My plan B is suicide.

Chill dude you'll get max 10 years y suicide over 10 years?

Honestly I'd take the prison sentence, but that's 1/8th of most peoples lives though. Personally I'd just take the prison sentence if they don't believe you. Try and make it a point that usually the police don't catch human trafficking slavers

of course it's a fucking scam. that's like buying a god damn full auto ak for 700 dollars.

kill yourself

Easiest way to suicide is via hanging, just make sure the loop and point the rope is affixed to is firm and will not snap, also loop should be padded with a material that wont dig into your flesh.

Good luck op.

You stupid motherfucker, what the hell's wrong with you, slaves cost more than that shit, close to the thousands, you deserve to get buttfucked in prison for your incompetence.

I'll paying 3k USD later. The 100 is just a token fee to prove I'm serious.

lol

I nominate OP for epic fail status

It is that cheap, go look up the statistics, also everything checked out for me because they were located in California. California and New Mexico are the hotspot for slaves in North America.

Child Protective Services?

You can look up the number. It said CPS. I wonder if the slave I was purchasing was underage or some shit.

are positive that it is CPS and not Rogers Communications Canada calling about something else

that is the phone company whoever the number is registered to has service with idiot

my bad im a baka

have you tried just answering the phone?

btw it also is apparently a mobile number and not a landline, based on a couple other searches. I somehow doubt CPS is calling you from their cell.

What was your plan after she realises you're a dependent beta and starts losing her respect/fear for you?

Im pretty sure real slaves cost a few hundred thousand dollars. The only people that actually have real slaves are perverted billionaires/multimillionaires like Jeffrey Epstein.

No. A real slave is worth +40k USD at least. This isn't fucking 1992 Romania/Ukraine/Moldova you stupid fucking retard. Those prices will never exist outside of a shit nation with terrible problems and shit law enforcement.

If you want "cheap sex slaves" your best bet is to head to Turkey and see if you can still cash in on some old AIDS ridden slav pussy.

What is the problem with getting traditional wife traditional way?>>7149085

I wish you the best of luck user!!

user, could you please make a recording when picking up the call?

No retard, that's what they costed in the 1800s, not today.

Cost of slaves falls to historic low

(CNN) –– If you have $90 then you could own your slave.

Depending on the kind of person you are that sentence could be at once shocking, saddening or darkly comical. However you might feel though, it’s the plain truth, says Kevin Bales.

The modern-day slavery expert explained to CNN that the current $90 rate for a human slave is actually at an historic low. Two hundred years ago, a slave cost about $40,000 in today’s money. The reason for this price slide: a massive boom in the world’s population, especially in developing countries, has increased the supply of “slaveable” people.

And this has basically turned a human being into a cheap commodity – Bales says like a Styrofoam cup that’s cheaply replaceable if damaged, “If they get sick, what’s the point of paying for medicine – it’s cheaper to let them die and acquire a new one than it is to help the ones you’ve got.

At this very moment, between 12 million and 30 million slaves are working around the world. That’s according to low and high estimates from sociologists and the International Labor Organization.

Despite the spread, any way you cut that number, it’s still a figure that’s big beyond belief. And slaves are everywhere says the United Nations. Breaking down the numbers, more than half of all forced labor sadly occurs right here in Asia. The regions of Latin America and the Middle East both have about 10% of the world’s forced labor. Sub-Saharan Africa has just more than 5%.

And which industries are these slaves in? Well the ones you might expect of course –- prostitution and sweatshop manufacturing. But they also occur in industries you might not associate with slavery - coffee and tea trades, food processing and even health care. That takeaway you might be tucking into could also use forced labor.

And one question we might want to consider as we go about our daily lives: Have the hands of a slave touched what I’m touching now? If the numbers above are to be believed, then it’s not far-fetched to think the answer just might be yes.

cnn.com/videos/world/2017/01/05/freedom-project-slave-cost.cnn
thecnnfreedomproject.blogs.cnn.com/2011/03/07/cost-of-slaves-falls-to-historic-low/

I never picked up the phone. They called a bunch but I ignored. It said CPS and it said the number. They're taking forever to van me, I wonder if they even are going to do it or not.

I am physically incapable of being le ideal of the traditional husband thanks to lots of abuse that fucked my development growing up. I'd need a lot of surgery and a couple more years before I could even begin to function normal and then I'd still have no education and no career.

Like the user said, it's cheap to buy nigger slaves who are probably malnourished, have bad teeth and are generally horrible for anything but basic housework or drunk sex. That way you can buy 90$ slave, sure. But you won't buy a proper slave for that much, no way.

Usually they won't call you user, they usually will show up to your door and knock, and then eventually break in.
Experience: Roommate was a closet pedo, CP and V&, never heard from him again. Wasn't home at the time. Never would have expected him to be a pedo type, Personally I think he was just framed.

It sounds like a scam to me. The "CPS" part is where they call and say they're CPS and if you don't pay a large fine you're fucked.

32ch.org/b/

Well 5k is a good European slave and 3k a lower tier one.

CPS are to child welfare as McDonald's is to healthy food.

"prove that you are serious"
Ya dun goofed.

Where are you from?

It must be the courier calling to know when you want the kiddie delivered.

Contrary to the stereotype, which is centered on a false definition to begin with, pedophiles come in many shapes, sizes, varieties. Abusers are easier to group, generally.

nah suffer in prison, scum

pick up the phone and tell them that the cotton ain't gonna pick itself

Women deserve to all be enslaved you know.

lol